She's Leaving Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,326 Followers

"Yes, it is," she said submissively. It wasn't like Sue, but nothing tonight was like either one of us.

"And because of that," I added. "I'm going to do my best not to hurt you."

"Thank you," she said softly.

"Unless of course you want me to," I added.

"I don't..." she began, but I cut her off.

"Don't bother," I interjected. "I think it's pretty obvious that what you say and what you want aren't always the same thing. I'm going to make that judgment when the time comes." She looked at me carefully before smiling and nodding.

"I trust you," she said, getting on her hands and knees.

'And I used to trust you,' I thought, but didn't say anything. What would be the point?

"Reach behind yourself and spread you ass cheeks," I demanded. "Be my slut and show me!" Sue had to rest on her shoulders in order to do it. This time she didn't hesitate despite her fears.

I think she thought I was going to fuck her ass right off, but that would have hurt her too much. I wanted this to be as pleasurable as possible for any number of reasons. So instead of pushing my cock in, I leaned forward and kissed her opening. She gasped and I let my tongue brush against it.

"Nasty!" she moaned. "So nasty!"

"So is this!" I growled, letting my desire for her ass overwhelm me. My tongue pushed passed the entrance and Sue jumped, but didn't pull away.

"You're licking my ass!" she moaned.

At first I was happy that it didn't taste bad. It wasn't something I'd ever done before. Yet, a few moments later I realized that not only didn't I mind the taste of her ass, I liked it! In fact, I loved it! I don't know why, but I just did. I worked my tongue in and out of it so long that finally Sue couldn't take anymore.

"Do it!" she cried. "Please! I'm going to cum soon and I was to feel you fill my ass at the same time!"

I shifted up on the bed and lined my cock up with her ass. Sue reached between her legs and directed the head to her opening. I pushed in slowly. Sue's ass was extremely tight, but slowly and surely she took my cock deep.

"I can't believe you got it all in!" she moaned.

"What?" I prompted. "Tell me. Talk like a slut and tell me!" Sue looked over her shoulder and stared at me for a moment.

"I can't believe that you got your big fat cock in my ass," she said softly. It was the first time I ever heard my wife say cock and it got to me.

"And what an ass!" I grunted, pulling out slowly and pushing back in. Sue gasped.

"Do you want me to slow down?" I asked, a little bit of my concern peaking out.

"No!" she cried, clearly enjoying what we were doing. "It feels so good!"

"Good," I said, picking up the pace slightly. "Now tell me what I'm doing. Be my slut and tell me!"

"Fucking my ass!" Sue moaned, using another word I'd never heard her say before.

"Say it again!" I demanded.

"You're fucking my ass!" Sue cried, slamming back to meet my thrusts. "Oh yes! Fuck my ass harder!" I picked up the pace again and grabbed hold of her hips. I pulled Sue back with every thrust and my balls started slapping against her pussy.

"Play with your self!" I snapped. My wife's hand slipped between her legs without argument.

"Oh my God!" she cried. "I'm going to cum!"

"Do it!" I demanded. "Cum for me!"

"Oh fuck!" Sue cried and locked up in orgasm.

I knew her fingers were driving deep into her pussy from sound they made as they pushed pasted her soaked lips. It took her a long time to finish her orgasm.

"I wanted you to cum in my ass," she said between gasps as she recovered.

"And I will," I promised, pulling out and rolling her onto her back.

I lifted Sue's legs onto my shoulders and lined my cock up with her ass again. Our eyes met and she actually smiled despite her obvious exhaustion. My overly conservative wife of five years did even more than that. She saw me looking at her body and smiled. She also used one hand to pinch her nipples as the other fell between her legs.

"Do it," she said sexily. "I still want to feel you're cum in my ass!"

I looked at her and almost didn't recognize Sue. She was relaxed and content as she played with herself and watched me. I pushed my cock slowing into her ass once more. She gasped and her eyes flashed in pain and pleasure.

"Let me taste you!" I demanded. Sue pulled her fingers free of her pussy and stuck them in my mouth. I licked them clean as I started fucking her ass. "Again!"

My wife played with her pussy again for a few moments and returned her fingers to my mouth. I licked them clean once more. She did the same again without my prompting.

"Are you my slut?" I asked between tastes.

"Yes!" she moaned, driving her fingers even deeper into her pussy.

"Then taste yourself!" I demanded.

Sue pulled her sticky fingers free from her pussy and looked at them for a moment. A slow smile came across her face and she met my gaze.

"You want me to suck them like they're a cock?" she asked. In answer I thrust hard into her ass. "I guess that's a yes!"

Sue never stopped looking into my eyes as she started working her fingers in and out of her mouth. Every once in a while she would slip her fingers back into her pussy to gather more of her juices. She'd start talking when she did.

"You cock fills my ass so completely!" she moaned once, to which I grunted and pushed even deeper.

"Suck that cock!" I growled as my orgasm grew closer. I was holding her legs on my shoulders as I pumped in and out of her thick ass.

"Like this?" she asked and worked her fingers hard. I watched her moist lips as they engulfed her fingers.

"Yes!" I cried and pushed forward. Poor Sue was bent like a pretzel, but she didn't seem to mind.

I pulled her fingers out of he mouth and raped her lips once again. She returned the favor. Our tongues danced in each other's mouth.

"Gonna cum!" I grunted as I pulled away briefly.

"Do it!" she cried, her fingers once again busy at her pussy.

Our lips latched onto each other and I thrust so hard and deep that my balls actually stung slightly when they hit her ass. It was either that or the fact that I erupted deep in her at the same moment. My balls jumped hard, forcing as much cum as possible into her ass.

Sue came a moment later. Her fingers forced their way between our kiss and we both tasted her juices. I not sure how we ended up the way we did, but when we were both done and panting, I was once more lying on my back. Sue was a comforting weight on my chest.

"I don't know what came over you," she said, clearly half asleep. "But whatever it was, I've never felt this way before."

"Me neither," I said, refusing to think about the cause. I was going to enjoy this moment and deal with the rest tomorrow. A part of me was amazed I could, but I felt that good at the moment. I couldn't explain it and I didn't want to try.

"I love you," she said. I felt a twinge, but it didn't stop me from replying.

"I love you too," I said. After all, it was the truth.

Maybe Sue and I would split tomorrow, but that didn't change what we felt for each other right now. Maybe it was endorphins, but so be it. I fell asleep with Sue lying on top of me. I could hear her gently snoring as I did. Despite everything, I smiled, content for the moment.

JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,326 Followers
12