She's Magical

Story Info
A cold winter night becomes warm with love and passion.
983 words
3.91
10.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's the middle of winter, you bring you freezing cold butt into the house. A long distance relationship has caused this as a result.The one time you get to see her and it is super cold outside. You're over at her place. No one else is at home but you and her. All her roommates have left. You both have just arrived here after she came to get you from the airport. All she does is talk nonstop. She's such a chatterbox. Two hours in a closed cramped space in the flight and the freezing cold weather were enough to make you tried but now there's the chatter. The house is cozy.

She's busy running around and making you feel at home. One second she is checking to see if that blanket is warm enough and then the next second she'll be running to check on something in the kitchen. Two steaming cups of tea sit in front of you. You had expected some steamy sessions of kissing with her but the closest to a kiss was a peck she gave you at the airport.

The non-stop talking was really getting at you now. She was having a whole political debate with you but your mind was elsewhere. She continues to chatter with her conversation all over the place. You slowly inch towards her, thinking she doesn't notice. As you move to put an arm around her to hold and hug her, she quickly gets up.

This was not going where you wanted it to. She is wearing a giant sweater that you just really wanted to rip off. As her discussion continues to talking about a poster she recently bought, you're exhausted and don't want to do this anymore. She knows it as she glances at you. Innocently, she asks you if you want anything else and before you can reply, she offers another cup of tea, blankets and food. You shake your head no. Holding you by the hand, she takes you to her room to show you how she's decorated the place.

Entering the room, the smell of a light fragrance wafts around. It was that flowery perfume she wore. The room is lit with two candles. A light glow adorns her as she wanders into the room. Just so she doesn't feel like you're not listening, you try to participate in her ongoing discussion but you're bored out of your mind.

Reading a quote on one of her posters, you realize that she suddenly became quiet. There was silence all around except for the sound of her movements. Turning around, you find her unrolling her tights and taking the elastic out of her hair. Her hair gently floats down onto her shoulders. You begin noticing that she made the effort to look sexy 'effortlessly'. Her face glows; you see the dark eye makeup lining her eyes and the rosiness of her evermore inviting lips.

The huge bulky sweater that sat on her frame slides off as she steps out of it. She looks like a piece of art. The lingerie she had carefully selected to define her curves was dark and sexy. You can't peel your eyes away. The curve of the cups holding her breasts were inviting you to feel them. The midsection of the body suit that was cut out to expose her skin to the air made you want to slide your hand on that soft skin and pour kisses on it.

She looks at you 'innocently' asking you how you like it. You have no words and can't speak. This creature just evolved before your eyes. Those long chocolate legs weren't going to stop calling you to feel them and love them. She walks towards you and closes your mouth that had opened wide.

Lying on the warm bed, beckoning to you and moaning quietly, she tortures you. Pulling your shirt off, you pounce onto the bed; pulling her close and kissing her deeply you begin your reign as the queen has presented herself.

Soon, clothes are scattered around the room and the noises of love fill the air. Kisses weren't doing it. She groans wanting more and pulls your hand towards her core. You play with her until she pants and can only say your name. You ask her if she wants more and in response a glorious moan escapes her.

Her hands take your cock placing them right at the edge of her. You know what to do next. You begin thrusting slowly and rhythmically. She wants it faster and deeper and begins to buck her hips against you. As your pelvis grinds against hers, you do as she says and you enjoy her moans and gasps.

Your own groans are added to her moans.

Getting close to momentum, she wants it from behind. As you move aside to get behind her, you see her start pleasuring herself and this turns you on even more. Kissing the nape of her neck, you thrust yourself into her from behind. Her gasps get louder and as you begin moving faster once more. One hand holds her head delicately pulling her hair gently as the other hand traces her breasts, pinching and making her nipples harden. Sweat forms on your backs and the wet mist that settles on her makes her look like a nymph. She's magical.

She continues to work on herself and shares that she is going to orgasm. You know that you're about to explode like a volcano and you pull out of her before coming. You come as you hear her gasp loudly as she finishes off. She turns to you with those doe-like innocent eyes and her sleepy voice whispering "I love you". She curls into you and you rest an arm across her body; sleep overcomes your warm, naked bodies as the wind howls outside in the blistering cold air.