She's Not Mine Tonight

Story Info
A couple follow through on a gangbang fantasy.
3.2k words
4.03
48.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wrote this story for my girlfriend, it is something she and I fantasise about. This story was written to show her (and myself) what it would be like if we actually acted on the fantasy and I watched her fuck other guys! I hope you all enjoy it.

***********

So you did what you said you would do. We went out with the flat (thankfully everybody brought their ID IMOGEN! :p) and we went to a bar/club place in Richmond. Very nice, very upper class, the deals were good so the drinks could keep flowing at a reasonable rate. You're in your black skirt and blouse top and wearing the cleavage bra underneath, you went all out and wore your stockings and garter belt with no thong on underneath. We got distracted in my house before we left, I rubbed your pussy through your skirt as you got ready in front of the mirror. It was light, teasing, but when you backed into me, something came over me and my right hand slid around your ass as my left hand reached up to your shoulder and pushed you forward slightly. You rested your hands on the wardrobe mirror as your arched your back, sticking you ass out to me, I reached under your skirt, rubbed your wet clit before I pushed my middle and ring fingers into your wet pussy. You back into me, I push them back into you, but a knock on my French window doors stops that from continuing. You look at me disapprovingly, asking me to do that again and let you come, but we have to go.

So, I'm bringing time back to the present, I'm sitting down, talking with people and I spy your slightly drunk self out flirting with a guy. He's tall, lean, rugged looking. I can tell by the way he looks at you, he wants you, you don't give him much, but you give enough to keep him interesting. You turn and point at me and his face drops but you turn and say something, your hand resting on his arm and he looks between the two of us before smiling. I imagine you saying, 'He's my boyfriend, but tonight he isn't, tonight you can fuck me like I know you want to.' Originally, the thought of you flirting with someone else was enough to put the gangbang fantasy out of my head, but me finger fucking before we came out, the way you wanted it, wanted me, despite everything else, and seeing you tonight.. I kinda want it to happen, I want others to want you like I want you, and have you satisfy their needs. So I leave the people at the table and I go recruiting myself. I approach guys with the idea of fucking someone. I think to myself, can I say that they'll fuck a slut? A whore? and talk about you like that? I decide I can't and I leave it at someone, and think that it's up to them to decide what you are and what to call you..

After about 20 minutes of scouring and petitioning, I have three willing guys, you have four or five. Eight? Whoa, I only ever imagined four I think, but I'm already hard and I can't back out now. By the time I take my guys to find you, you're nowhere to be seen. I ask our friends, they haven't seen you, I ask the bouncers and they say, 'Oh yeah, she went out back with some guys..' and I'm thinking she's impatient! I head in the direction he said you went in and there I find you. Standing between four guys, you move between them, kissing them on the lips, rubbing their crotches as four pairs of hands find their way all over your body, getting to know it the way I've had the pleasure to. Two of my guys bail at the thought of so many, but one sticks around, he looks at me and says 'I wish my girlfriend was like yours, she's so hot, I can't wait to fuck her!' His grin goes all the way to Newport.

Your blouse is lifted over your head by one eager guy who's shorter than the others, and you I notice, but the way your hand rests on his bulging trousers, I assume he has a dick to make up for it. But before he can fondle your boobs, you're pushed onto your knees by one of them - the one black guy in your group - and his hand digs his dick out of trousers, 'suck my dick bitch,' he says. You look up at him and take his dick in your right hand and start stroking it slowly. The shorter guy moves to stand beside him and drops his trousers to his ankles and turns your head to face his erection, 'I want you to suck my dick after sucking his' you take him in your left hand and kiss the head of his dick. All of us collectively hold our breath. In what seems like an eternity, you hold his dick vertically, lick up the shaft before swallowing more than half of it. Before you can complete moving up, his head races to your hair and holds you down, 'take it all, you whore.' He says and I assume that this won't be the last time he calls you that, judging by the smile on his face. Your hands move at different speeds for each dick. The black guy receives a fast pump concentrating on the head whereas the shorter guy gets a slower movement accentuated by your mouth. Pretty soon, everyone around has their dick out, jerking off to get them hard ready for the night's action. Even the guy beside me, Marc, has his dick out. Mine remains trapped, begging to be in your mouth or your pussy or your ass after seeing you like this, but I hold off.

The black guy gets greedy and pulls your head off the short guy's dick and onto his. Both his hands run through your hair as he fucks your mouth. I can hear the sound of his dick hitting the back of your throat as Marc and I move closer to be able to see. Your eyes are wide open, looking up at him, as your hands move to the previous untouched dicks either side of you. They look at each other and smile, high fiving saying 'We picked up a slut tonight, how did we luck out? I wonder what her boyfriend thinks?'

I stand behind one and push Marc into the circle formed around you, 'her boyfriend's fine with it.,' I say as they turn to me, shocked. You stop sucking to look up at me. You smile a consummate whore smile, all eyes and a tiny grin and I smile back before pushing your head onto Marc's dick. Your right hand moves to my trousers and rubs my bulge and I start to give in but I take your hand away and put it on another dick. 'Before you fuck her,' I say, 'I need to know your names, so she can tell you what to do.'

Jermaine's the black guy. Short guy's Dan. The two either side of you are Raphael and Will. Will asks, 'What's your slut's name?'

Before I answer, you stop sucking Marc's dick and say, 'I'm just a slut, you don't need my name,' and you move to suck Will's. These five guys, and their dicks fight for your attention, there's slight pushing as one guy tries to gain a closer position for you to move to. You treat them all with as much effort as you can before you're practically pulled off one dick to another.

Jermaine pulls you off his dick and picks you up to your feet. He turns you around and pushing you in front of Dan's dick. Dan caresses your cheek and calls you 'a good whore' before sliding his dick into your open, waiting mouth. Jermaine rubs your clit and licks the fingers of his other hand and rubs the head of his dick. He places it at your pussy's opening, unsure if how wet you feel is a result of the wet head or whether sucking all these dicks turn you on, he slides his thick black shaft into you. You shake as he goes in, tightening your mouth's grip on Dan's dick forcing quite a moan from him. He holds your head firmly before his pleasure turns to something else.

He just came.

He wilts in your mouth as I watch your neck move as you swallow his come and he pulls away as Jermaine continues to fuck you. Moans escape your free mouth before they are quickly gagged by Raphael's eager dick. Will stands beside Jermaine, pulling your cheeks apart and slapping them, complimenting what a nice ass my slut has and how he can't wait to fuck you. Jermaine slows and pulls out of you, stands to the side and holds that cheek out as Will slips himself into your pussy. You balance yourself by holding onto Raphael's hips, but one of your hands is ripped from there and put onto Jermaine's dick, slippery from how wet you are. The slick sound of the frictionless motion your hand makes as you give him a handjob, and the sound of Will's legs slapping against your ass is all we hear. Will, not wanting to give your pussy up, has to be pulled off you so Marc can get his go. He pushes three fingers into your pussy and pulls your hair and head off Raphael's dick so he can see your face. Your make up has run, and there's saliva all around your mouth. You gasp and moan at Marc's fingers fucking you as he spits into your mouth. You close your mouth and swallow it, opening it again for him to repeat. He spits another before moving behind you and pushing dick inside your stretched pussy. With two dicks in your hand and another in your pussy, you look at me as they fuck you, struggling to get out, 'I'm.. such a.. whore. I love what they're.. doing to me. Fuck me.. make me come.. come inside.. me.' Marc moves faster as no more words are formed as you moan much louder than before and start to shake. Your first of many orgasms.

He pulls out triumphantly and you turn from the others to suck his dick and taste your pussy. You lick the length and a 'mmm' comes out of your mouth as you look at him. Raphael moves to fuck you, but he gets down onto his knees and starts tonguing your clit. A sensation not yet felt, you moan and shake unexpectantly and you shout, 'Jermaine, I need your dick inside me. Fuck me, fuck me now!' and he licks his fingers and rubs his head again before moving in. He's been watching too much porn, I say to myself, as I watch you come a second time from the double pleasure. Just as I think one is done, Jermaine says, 'you're coming again, you slut. You like having your pussy licked and then fucked by this black dick, doncha?' You nod as your mouth is still wrapped around Marc's dick. 'Isn't that why you're with your man now? You love his black dick too?' You stop sucking Marc and turn to face Jermaine, 'Yes I do, now stop talking and start fucking me faster!'

'Shit, you're such a slut,' he whispers as he starts up again. Raphael gets up from underneath you and replaces Marc's dick with his own in your mouth as Marc moves around to fuck you. Jermaine pulls out but doesn't kneel to eat your pussy. He reaches under you and rubs your pussy quickly and hard - again straight outta porn - but it doesn't seem to matter, you come again after a few minutes and before it ends Raphael says, 'bitch you're gonna make me come!' as he throws his head back, his hips and ass twitch as he shoots right to the back of your throat multiple times. He pulls out and you say, 'more, I need all of you to come in me, please. Fuck me Marc, come inside my pussy. I'm such a whore. Use me and leave me behind this club when you're done. Just FUCK ME!'

Your dirty mouth makes him increase his pace and he reaches down to pull your hair, arching your back making you almost upright. I can see Jermaine's fingers rubbing your clit now and as Marc kisses and licks your neck, Jermaine free hand roughly pulls down your bra straps freeing your boobs. He slaps them, seeing how rock hard nipples are already. He pulls at the both of them in turn, slaps your face once - tentatively at first - but the smile that breaks across your face, he does it again a few more times, increasing in how hard with every one. Watching Jermaine treat you like this is too much for Marc as he says 'I'm gonna come' you push Jermaine's hands away and spin around to take Marc's pulsing dick in your hand. Your left arm cups your boobs and holds them together as you jerk him off onto them. He groans and fucks your hand as soon, his dick jets onto your neck and boobs. Jermaine gets carried away with the sight and breaks into a furious wank and holds your hair and pulls your head back so he can come all over your face. His sleek dick shoots streams and streams onto your face and you barely wince as it hits you.

One by one, they reattire themselves. 'You're by far the best and dirtiest fuck I've ever had,' Marc says to you as he walks to me. He shakes my hand and winks before entering the club again. Jermaine slaps his dick on your face, smearing the come onto it before telling you to open your mouth and suck it clean. You do with aplomb and he calls you his favourite whore in Richmond and hopes you come back. He too shakes my hand and leaves. You stay there, on your knees, covered in four guys' come. It drips out of your pussy, clinging to your leg, all over your chest and on your face. I barely notice my erect dick throbbing in my hand, the pre come making a trail to the floor.

'We're not done here,' I hear you say. I look at you and your hand is rubbing your clit. You lean forward to bend over so I can see your fingers working your clit. They move into your pussy and back onto your clit alternating and your body shakes as you do it. 'You haven't fucked your slut yet,' you say, 'you haven't fucked your little whore yet Kwaku. You haven't used me yet.' and I watch four fingers disappear into your stretched pussy, the come of the guys sticking to your fingers as you pull them in and out. I'm so unbelievably turned on that I want to wreck you. I storm forward as I sink to my knees behind you. Your fingers move quicker due to my vicinity as my dick inches towards you. You back into me, but I pull my dick away and you moan in protest. 'All of these dicks and not one of them fucked your ass Imogen.'

'Then what are you waiting for?' you say as you rest your head on the floor and your hands come around and pull your cheeks apart, 'they've made me so wet, you could probably slip into my tight little ass. Go on, fuck my ass with your big black cock.' One of your fingers rubs the expecting hole, it twitches under it. 'You've wanted anal for so long,' the finger slips in, 'now's your chance to take it. Fuck my ass Kwaku, fuck this slut's, this whore's ass.' Another. The way you talk to me, I can't resist, but I shove my dick into your pussy. Overwhelmed by the double penetration, you come very soon after. You writhe between my dick and your fingers as two becomes three and you grunt and moan from the double reaming. The things coming out of your mouth I couldn't have expected to turn me on so much. Talking as if you're worth nothing, that I can just use you and not even take you back home. How I should just leave you here so more guys can come out and fuck you, makes me relentlessly piston into you and you come again and again, each time more strongly as you shake more as 'fuck! Fuck! FUCK! FUCK!' becomes all you can say.

'Tell me that you want me to fuck your ass Imogen.' I say pulling your hair so I'm saying this into your ear.

'Fuck my ass Kwaku.'

'Again.'

'Fuck my ass!'

'Again'

'Please, fuck my ass now.' My free hand pulls my dick out of your pussy, glistening with your come and it rubs against your anal ring. You back onto me, your slightly stretched hole accommodating the head of my dick well and I have to keep from ploughing into you immediately. 'Don't hold back, I'm not Imogen your girlfriend tonight. Fuck this whore's ass' you stress whore as your hand reaches back to my leg and pulls me into you. The sensation of your ass, God, it's mind-blowing and we moan together. I pull right the way out, watching your ass stretch around my dick and then contract, before watching it take me all in again. I do this slowly, numerous times, making the most of your moaning.

'Take that dick out one more time and I'll kill you, fuck me... properly' you say as I acquiesce immediately. I start deep and slow before speeding as you back into me. Both your hands grab and scratch at the ground as you demand I fuck you harder, faster, to make you scream, beg, cry, I swear I even hear you tell me to make your ass bleed when I'm done. I tell you to rub your clit so you can come and you push four fingers inside your waiting pussy instead. 'I'M GONNA COME, OH KWAKU, I'M GONNA COME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME!' you yell and your words bring me close. You tighten around your fingers, the spasms making your ass clench around my dick and I let go and shoot come inside your ass. My dick pulses and throbs as I continue to thrust into you, my body shaking with every movement, yours likewise. When I think I'm done, my dick remains hard and I continue to fuck your ass. You back into me harder as my erection hardens soon after. I'm ready to go again. So soon. I fuck your ass and you fuck your pussy for a few more minutes before I come again, filling your ass that it squirms out around my dick. I pull out and it drips out of your ass and onto your pussy. I stand up and look down at you. On your knees, covered in come and I whisper, 'you're my whore Imogen.' and I laugh as I walk away, doing up my trousers, leaving you there, used.

Now, is that something you might be interested in? ;)