She's not So Nice

Story Info
There is nothing sweet about this girl.
11k words
3.51
38.9k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iainmore
Iainmore
61 Followers

This is a tale of cuckoldry and cold hearted cheating. It was also a tale that left one young male wondering if he carried a sign that said 'Hi girls you can cuckold me'. It contains grains of truth in it and some names have been changed and no places mentioned other than in general non specific terms.

"Lots of people talk and few of them know. Soul of a woman was created below, yeah. You hurt and abused tellin' all of your lies. Run around sweet baby, Lord how they hypnotize."

Lyrics from Dazed and Confused are by Jimmy Page and Robert Plant

Introduction:

There was a time I thought her sweet but how wrong was I because she turned me into a cuckolded man or tried to. I probably saw it coming as well and did nothing to stop it. Some folk would say I even invited it. It was the last thing I expected from a once demure prim and proper Reverends daughter.

Thinking back to the day I first met Clare in a café sitting on her own just as I was issuing the get lost orders to one chick. The chick fled weeping; I don't know why as the slut had two-timed me and thought I wouldn't find out about it. I didn't really care and that was the bottom line.

I was about to put on my earphones to listen to Dazed and Confused by Zep as the lyrics sort of suited my view of chicks at the time in that souls of women were created below. I still have that dark view of them years later.

Clare who I didn't know or at least didn't initially recognise flashed her eyes at me "That was pretty cruel, she is clearly heartbroken. Do you break lots of hearts once you have had your way with us girls?"

I was momentarily taken aback before I replied with a deep sigh "She two timed me in my own bed of all places with another bloke the second my back was turned. If she thought for one second I was going to let her cuckold me, well then the dirty slut had another thing coming pussycat. No way was I going to let any chick do that to me. I don't count the hearts I may have or may not have broken. There is plenty of fish in the ocean."

She was momentarily struck speechless "I'm sorry to hear that. I know her; I didn't expect to ever hear Audrey Hamilton being called a dirty slut by anybody. Did she really sleep with another bloke in your bed?"

I shrugged "She did that kitten. She had a bloke in my bed the second I was heading off to an away footie match with some mates. It was a late cancellation so we were home several hours earlier and there she was on her back legs akimbo getting fucked by a bloke I didn't really know from Adam in my bed. The music was blaring so she didn't hear me getting in. I had actually been watching them for two minutes before either of them noticed me catching flies."

Clare giggled "Sorry I know it isn't funny but you made it sound really funny. You obviously didn't kill him or her as you aren't behind bars and I just seen her leaving here."

I shrugged "I suppose you have to see the funny side of it or I would go nuts. Well I gather she had been fucking guys behind my back for three months at least before that and nobody had the guts to tell me that was what she was doing. The temerity of the slut thinking I would take her back though.

Oh I gave that bloke a ten second start and threatened to come after him with a baseball bat. She pretty much begged me naked not to kill him and that it was all her fault. I kicked her out and told her not darken my door again or I would give her a hiding as well."

She flashed her eyes at me "Well I will have something juicy to tell my sister Ruth. I think you asked her out once Mike Forbes."

I gave her a closer scrutiny "Bugger me its Clare, Clare Gordon and you aren't so little any longer. The eyes don't change though. They are the same cheeky eyes. Oh and there is only one Ruth hereabouts that I ever asked on a date."

She was a little surprised as she replied "Oh uhmm I didn't think you would recognise me."

She giggled "Is it really true that you dated every girl in your year at school and then some?

I grinned "That is an exaggeration. I did ask every one of them out on a date as a bet at first but then it became a challenge. Not a totally fun one at times. I asked some 102 girls out on a date spread over 3 school years to be exact.

I would say that one third of them told me to go to hell or not even if hell froze over and not in several thousand months of Sundays. Ruth was one of those that wanted to roast my castrated nuts over a fireplace and then feed them to me."

She giggled and my dick twitched in my pants as her tits jiggled even in her frumpy top.

I continued "The other two thirds I dated at least once. I got into the knickers of maybe a third of them!"

She looked shocked at that "Why you randy bugger Mike! You could have lied about that."

I grinned "I could have lied but you wouldn't have believed me or your sister would have told you that I was lying. So do you fancy going to a movie with me tonight kitten since I am on my lonesome again or am I going to have to wait until hell freezes over I hope not?"

She stammered "What me? What movie? I uhmm oh! Uhmm I suppose!"

I grinned "It is a yes or no question and does it matter what movie kitten."

She said yes and giggled "But there will be no funny stuff as I have two big brothers remember and Ruth will want to roast your nuts if you do try anything. I am not one of those skanks you got into the knickers of and I am not Audrey Hamilton who sleeps around either. Shit I don't believe I just said that."

Her transformation that evening from frump into I need to fuck this chick like yesterday was astounding. She would get a wolf whistle and twirled for me with a delicious dance in her eyes as she did so.

The virtual biker slut outfit that she wore just highlighted her 5ft 8 inches and long fox red hair that she now hung loose and it highlighted her 36DD-23-35 body shape. I took one look at her big wide doe like brown eyes and knew I should have fled but I didn't.

I heard a female voice chirp "You look after my baby sis or I will castrate you and roast your nuts on an open fire and feed them to you."

I laughed "Hi Ruth, you are still as sadistic as ever I see."

I had heard stories that the Gordon kids were all begat to different fathers as it was the mother that dictated policy in the Gordon house but nobody was going to say that within hearing distance of Clare's father Frank Gordon let alone say it to his face. He had a temper and fists to back it up as well or so I heard. He wasn't a small bloke when it came to muscles. It was another warning sign I ignored I suppose because my dick and balls were dictating policy at me at that point in time.

I wasn't getting any pussy that night and I didn't get a kiss out of her until a second date. I usually had them dancing on my dick by the third date but not this hard nut Clare, she just wasn't having it. I didn't want her brothers or her father on my case either. I suspected her sister Ruth really would roast my most precious jewels.

It was just one of those fortuitous or un-fortuitous things that she would be going to university in the same city where I now worked as I had graduated the few months before she would begin university. I would have to suffer three months of hand jobs to get relief until I told her I wanted to split as I could get pussy to put out for me any time and hand jobs weren't cutting it.

Well after the threat she started to give me blow jobs but that didn't last for long when she wouldn't give any without me wearing a rubber. Well that situation didn't last long either before I told her I wanted to split again. She would give up her ass for a fucking but she wouldn't spread her legs and give up her precious cherry and again she had me wearing condoms and nothing bareback.

I can hear you all screaming "Get her drunk and fuck her stupid bareback and then ditch her!"

I thought about it but getting a chick drunk and fucking her is tantamount to rape here now and her alleged da really was a big fucker and one of her uncles wore bikers colours and colours that I didn't have to protect me inside when I got put away. I didn't have a death wish. I would also have the rabid feminazi's on my case. I should have walked away then but I was bloody obsessed with fucking her and fucking her bareback.

Heck even my baby sister warned me about her but again I wasn't listening. I think I had surrendered my alpha male mantle months before that and had fallen to being a useless beta male and didn't do anything to arrest that slide. Well it would take me pretty much a year to get into her knickers and only then wearing a rubber. By then though I was a lost cause and I didn't see it.

When I suggested she go on the pill she wasn't having it and not even the morning after one either. I had reached another I have had enough of this points but I didn't follow up on it when she sent one of the flat mates to A&E after we found him rolling about on the floor in agony. She had squeezed his balls pretty hard after he stuck his hand under skirt and his fingers in her snatch.

She just shrugged about it "I am your girl and that is all there is to it! So tell your chancing mates to stop trying it on with me or more of them will be going to A&E! I hope you haven't been putting them up to it!"

I told her I hadn't. I had a few angry and choice words with her about that. I told her if she thought that about me then she knew where the door was and not to slam it on her ass on the way out. She got apologetic for a while as she knew she had crossed a line with me. She still wasn't letting me go bareback though.

There would be a bareback incident one weekend when an ex called Monica appeared on the scene and Monica wanted to get back with me until she realised that I had Clare and was pretty steady with her. Clare got neurotic and jealous and pretty much let me fuck her bareback for a whole weekend. I fucked her 10 times in two nights but the downside was a neurotic Clare on my hands until her period struck and it was back on the rubbers.

Clare's one dice with bareback sex was over the second Monica was gone. She had actually seen Monica as a real threat or so it seemed to me even though in reality she wasn't. Monica had nothing that Clare didn't have and then some. I should have walked away then but I didn't. I don't know what kept be going for more metaphorical battering around the head.

The dynamic also changed with the arrival of a bloke called Steve in the flat. I noted Clare flirting with him more than she did with the other guys up to that point and I noted she let him off with sexual laced innuendo that she hadn't let the other guys off with before.

The Intended Cuckoo:

Clare seemed to be in a lighter mood as well with the arrival of Steve in the flat and it was obvious as hell that the minx fancied him or so it seemed to me. He never made a move on her though despite what I interpreted as invitations from her to do so. It was in the eyes and the way she looked at him. It was also in the way she dressed and she showed more flesh around him or so it seemed to me.

It was ironically Steve who saw how things were and we had a talk one morning as he spoke almost apologetically "You can see how things are cant you? I have had this effect on chicks before. I don't go looking for it man and heck I bet you have had this before as well chicks hitting on you when you are single and in theory available. Heck I get it even when I am not single. I toned down the innuendo as well but it doesn't make any difference.

There has been a couple of times when I wanted to throw her on her back and fuck her brains out and I get the feeling in my gut she wouldn't stop me or object to that happening either. Heck she gives me a right fuckin hard on as well. Oh and I wouldn't wear a rubber either dude that really isn't a good sign."

I sighed "Yeah I figured she fancied you as she lets you away with shit she doesn't let any other guy I know away with. I didn't want to see it but it is right in my face really. It is the heavy flirting that she does with you but no other blokes really. She will do it with me if she really wants something."

Steve had been in the flat 3 months to that point and I suppose I had been with Clare 21 months to that point in time.

Steve rubbed his jaw "I didn't want you hooking me with either of your fists as she almost caught me out already at least twice when I had raging boners dude. I just thought that sooner or later she was going to cuckold or cheat on you.

You are probably going to have to turn a blind eye to some things you will see and a deaf ear to others. I have a plan that will play on our terms and not hers. I heard about that Audrey Hamilton bitch.

I also heard about the bloke when you eventually caught up with him. I don't want to be spending the same amount of time in A&E as he did dude."

I smirked "He didn't run far enough that was his mistake. His second mistake was hitting on Clare at a dance in the Student Union. That was the bigger of his two mistakes. I guess my first punch broke his nose and the second one knocked him out cold. She didn't know who he was at least I hope she didn't because it would be pretty callous if she did. She did sort of stop me killing him I guess."

Steve grimaced "It would be callous if she did know who he was. Chicks though don't know when they are well off sometimes. I think all the blood that went to his dick stopped him seeing sense and deprived him of all common sense. No mockery intended Mike but he is bigger than either of us between the legs. It is what I heard anyway."

I sighed "I know as I saw him fucking Audrey dude. In my own effin bed, I can't get over that. I was pretty lucky he didn't actually press charges. He could have. I think I had some family threaten him."

Steve told me the kernel of his plan and the sordid details "I can set up the hidden cameras in the kitchen, living room and my room! I think that the bathroom is off limits as we all like a bit of privacy. I know what I am doing as I do all the electronic stuff for a couple of P.I's man.

It is mostly surveillance for divorce cases. It is pretty sleazy sordid stuff really. It doesn't give you a good view of marriage or long term relationships of any kind really. It is a real eye opener though as to what people get up to and the bitches in particular."

When Clare came round that night she would hear me and Steve laughing. When she inquired I replied "Oh we decided not to talk footie as we support different teams and we are never going to agree on anything. So we decided to talk about well sexual fantasies instead. We couldn't even agree on that except we like red heads with big tits and that is where it ends."

She sat on my lap where I pulled her into it as I exchanged fantasies with Steve before Steve grinning asked "You know I think we should get Clare to spill the beans on her fantasies. Well chicks must have them. I bet she has some hot ones."

She tried to escape but I had her pinned on my lap "Oh no you don't minx. No escape until you confesses your sordid sexual fantasies. I will also start tickling you if you don't."

Her face was beetroot red as I could guess at what she didn't want to say. She would eventually blurt out since she didn't like to get tickled beyond a certain point "Okay well you guys have fucked lots of girls so I have fantasies about fucking lots of different men. There I said it! Are you happy now?"

I just grinned "Is that all? We thought it was going to be something really weird like your pal Rachel who has a thing about dwarves or so we heard anyways. That is really weird shit."

I would draw out of her that she had fantasies about some of her male school teachers as then she wouldn't have to admit she was having them about Steve or anybody close that I might know. There would be more such games in the days following that.

Her birthday was another occasion when her facade began to break since she got a birthday kiss from Steve that was a little more than a birthday kiss with his hands wandering. She did nothing to stop his hands wandering either. She would though get sufficient warning to break her lustful clinch with him so as not to get caught. There would be a steamy clinch later after we got back from clubbing with her. Steve would finger her off before she got caught in the act. He called it a birthday bonus for her.

In the days that followed her birthday there was a lot more flirting with Steve and a lot more touching but not enough time or opportunity to do much more than that? She looked like and sounded like she was getting frustrated. Steve reckoned she actually wanted the best of both worlds as in both of us all to herself for as long as possible and that was now her long game.

Things got steamier again in the run up to Xmas as she got under the mistletoe and more than once by him and she didn't mind that at all. She made sure to get caught under it by me just as often. She was looking guilty quite a lot of the time that Xmas. I sometimes got a hard on watching her with him. Then there was one occasion when she told him not to stop and to fuck her and fuck her stupid. He stopped though and to her annoyance if not fury.

Pushing Her Buttons:

I gave her just enough rope to hang herself I suppose. I made a comment to her about how she was flirting with Steve quite a lot and that night she gave me oral, anal and vaginal sex but with a fuckin rubber on of course. She got more attentive towards me for a few weeks after that as well. She stopped the flirting, at least in my presence she did. I was seeing cynically just how things worked with her.

I wondered who her mentor was. We kept pushing her buttons or so I hoped anyway. I had no doubt she had a mentor, they all had mentors. That would be slut mates or sisters or even feminazi's. I had run into them all in my young life to that point.

We would push her again when she caught us talking about sex fantasies. I would let slip whilst she listened "Fuck me I though I had an above average dick! Well a way above average dick at 7 inches long by 6 inches in circumference. It turns out Steve here is a fuckin mutant at 8 inches long by 7 in circumference."

Clare's eyes just about popped out of her head as she glanced at his crotch. She giggled to cover up what she was thinking "Have you guys been measuring your dicks?"

Steve laughed "No gorgeous, we are taking each others word for it. Are you volunteering to measure our dicks just to double check?"

She declined the invitation to measure his dick but she kept glancing at his crotch that day and hoping I didn't notice. I grinned all the same "We have been picking erotic tales off the internet on a one for one basis. We agreed that some of them were very hot Clare. You can read what we have been reading by viewing out browsing history on the Desktop in my room."

She was curious like all felines I suppose and looked at what we had been supposedly reading on the internet. She would have read stories or at least seen stories about slut wives or girlfriends cheating on slash cuckolding their husbands or boyfriends.

Steve would play the tease "Heck the idea of knocking up or just shagging another blokes women is a turn on doll."

She would ask about that later. She would make me a coffee and then sit on my knee "I didn't expect that you would be turned on by cheating or cuckolding porn stories Mike. Well not just you but Steve as well. You ditched that Audrey for cheating on you yet you are reading erotica about guys that get cheated on and chicks that cheat. I am a little surprised."

I smirked "I caught up with the guy as it happens babe. He was the guy I beat the shit out of at the Student Union for hitting on you. Well it went beyond hitting on you I suppose and he had more than a ten second start on me to run. It was kind of personal babe.

Iainmore
Iainmore
61 Followers