She's Not Washed Up Yet!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L0tsaluck
L0tsaluck
920 Followers

In the span of 12 hours Pam had doubled the number of men she had had sex with in her entire life, and had the oldest (Mark), the youngest (those three guys on the beach were in high school) the largest, and the first black cock in her life. She experienced a year's worth of orgasms in a single weekend and had earned more money in a single day than ever before. She felt no remorse and appreciated the opportunity to enjoy what might be a once in a lifetime experience.

Since that weekend our relationship has reverted to more normal with the exception of the weekend romps as we plan our next escape beach weekend. Pam's man hunting wardrobe continues to grow and our sex life is hot as a pistol as we relive past adventures and plan future outings. As I finish writing this letter Pam is waiting for me on the bed in a pink bustier and panties with her new butt plug and vibrator.

If you happen to see a sexy woman in wet clothes on a Florida beach, introduce yourself to Pam then splash her.

L0tsaluck
L0tsaluck
920 Followers