She's on Vacation

Story Info
A happily married woman visits family.
4k words
4.11
34.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been visiting my sister for a week. My husband and I moved a couple of months back and I've been looking for a job with no success. I'm educated and when we moved I didn't think I'd have a problem, but it's a small town and has few jobs for ladies. I'd become frustrated when Sis asked me down.

My husband and I have no children and he doesn't particularly want any. I'm in my thirties now and beginning to get concerned. I love him and our marriage is solid, but I do wonder. I have a devotion to sex and it's been only with him since we married years ago. He's told me that our marriage is an open one and that we may either one get involved temporarily out of the marriage. We've neither one done it... at least I haven't.

Sis's family and I have had fun and the week was rapidly coming to an end. We were going to go to a movie tonight, but at the last minute things changed. The family was invited out and felt they couldn't refuse. They invited me along, but I wouldn't know anyone so I told them no. They left in early afternoon and wouldn't be back until late.

Late this afternoon I decided to go out for dinner because I hate fixing just for myself. I took a shower and did my hair and applied a bit of makeup. At the last minute I decided to put on something a bit more daring. I don't know why I did it, it was just a whim I'd had. So I put on a strapless bra and a thong of all things. The thong was low-cut transparent and skimpier than most in front. I selected a short skirt and a nice blouse. The blouse had buttons and so I left the top three undone and checked the mirror. I looked kind of sexy without looking like I was on the prowl. I put on a pair of two inch heels, got in the car and drove to a small restaurant I'd seen on my first day here.

The restaurant sat at the edge of a small mall and it was sandwiched by the mall edge and a surrounding residential area. When I'd passed it before it was always packed, but when I pulled into the lot tonight it was nearly empty. I was yearning for company and felt disappointed but went in anyway.

The place had a few families and a lot of waitresses. The young gal at the cash register asked if I was alone and I looked around and smiled before saying yes. Instead of seating me in the area where everybody else was, she took me to a smaller side area and seated me at a small table near the window. She handed me a menu and asked if I'd like something to drink. I ordered coke and she told me the waitress would be with me in a minute. It was several minutes before she showed up with my coke.

I'd been thinking of a light salad, but the menu looked so good that I decided on chicken breast with cheese sauce and mixed vegetables. As I was starting to order I noticed the cashier bring in a guy and seat him at a table next to mine and facing me. He was tall and good looking in a bad boy sort of way. He was dressed in pleated front tan slacks and a knit red pullover. I paused for a moment before the waitress brought me back to reality.

The waitress left and I busied myself squeezing the lemon wedge into my coke. No matter how I try those wedges are not designed to put juice where you want it. I'd just finished and picked up the straw to remove its covering when I heard a sound and looked up. The guy was standing in front of me. When I said "yes?" he asked if he could have dinner with me. I told him that I was married and eating alone. He looked sad and apologized and said something about just needing a little company for dinner and he was sorry he'd bothered me.

As he turned to go, I felt sorry for being so short with him and asked him to go ahead and sit down. He'd already taken two steps back to his table when he understood what I'd said. He turned with a million dollar smile and asked if I really meant it. I did now and told him. He pulled out the chair opposite me and sat down.

He introduced himself with just his first name and then told me that he was traveling by himself and returning home. I asked him where home was and he answered. My mouth must have dropped open because he was three hundred miles from home and lived only sixty miles from where I live. He asked what was wrong but I declined to tell him.

We talked for almost thirty minutes after he'd ordered, before dinner finally came. He was a nice guy and sexy. I loved the look of his body and I loved his smile and easy method of talking. We hit it off. Dinner was good, but I kept thinking all the time how I wished that I'd ordered something smaller. He ate quickly and was finished before I was. The waitress asked if we wanted dessert and I declined, but he smiled and ordered berry pie ala mode... my favorite.

When his dessert arrived, I'd just finished dinner. I told him how delicious it looked and he insisted that I try some before he cut into it. I refused, but he cut a piece and held the fork to my lips. I smiled and on that same earlier whim I took the bite. It was really delicious. Hot Blackberry pie with cold French vanilla ice cream and my soul wanted to change my order.

Ice cream dribbled down my chin and he took his napkin and caught it before it dripped onto my blouse. The corner of the napkin fell into my cleavage and as he pulled the napkin away it snagged on my blouse and pulled another button free. Much of my left breast was showing as I hurriedly re-buttoned it. His eyes didn't leave even after the button was fastened. I felt a bit embarrassed, but secretly I felt attractive.

He apologized but still he was looking... I hadn't felt this way since I first met my husband. I could feel myself getting wet and I enjoyed it. I told him that I understood and that accidents do happen and smiled back. His hands went to his lap and lingered for a moment before straightening the napkin there. Now I was convinced that he was turned on by what he'd seen.

After dinner, he wanted to pay for my check but I couldn't do that. As we headed for the door he walked ahead of me and opened the door. I like good manners... and I'm not a strict feminist.

He asked where my car was and I was hesitant to say but he seemed so sincere that I pointed at it. He smiled and said that his was the second one down. I looked and it was a beautiful black van with a yellow lightning bolt along each side. I laughed and he said that it was on there when he bought it on the car lot. I told him how nice it was and he smiled again. Oh my!

When we got to my car he thanked me again and asked why my husband hadn't come to dinner, too. I don't know why, but I found myself telling him that I was here only for a few days and that my husband was still at home. I also told him that he really only lived a few miles from where I did... I hadn't told him before.

Then he paused and asked if I'd like to go for just a short ride in the van. I started to say no and his disappointment showed before I'd even answered and I found myself saying yes thank you instead. He beamed and ran ahead to open the door. As I climbed in, even in the dim light I knew he was watching my legs and even though my head was down, I could see his pants rise. I was a little flustered but tried to keep my composure and smoothed my skirt as he went around to get in.

In the drivers mirror I could see him adjust his pants before he got to the door. This was fun!

He got in and started the van and slowly pulled onto the road. He headed downtown and we talked. He was just two years older than I am and divorced. His wife had left him because she'd said he worked too many hours and was gone too many days at work. He admitted that it was probably true, but he noted that she instantly started going out again with her childhood sweetheart. I felt sorry for him because women can be such bitches.

We drove in circles and then he asked if I'd like coffee or a beer and I said yes again. It was only just after 7 o'clock and I had nothing waiting at Sis's house. Why not? He pulled into a quiet spot we were passing and parked in a darkened lot.

He came around and helped me down and I was careful to show more thigh... I was having fun! He gulped and held my hand as we walked to the entrance. Inside it was darker than the outside lot but there were plenty of tables. He held my chair as I sat down and asked what I'd like. I told him that beer would be fine... any kind.

He came back with a pitcher and two glasses and a dish of cashews. The beer was cold and wet and felt good going down. I'm not really much of a drinker and that included beer. However, he was pleasant and attentive. We just sat next to each other and talked.

After awhile I was relaxed and asked him about how he was dealing with his wife gone... He wasn't he said. He missed her, was lonely and had needs. I smiled and told him that we all have needs. He gulped and managed to say that his seemed worse after getting used to being with a woman for over five years. I knew how he felt. It had only been a week and I missed it, too.

I asked him if he and his wife had been more than 'active'. He asked what I meant, and I asked if it meant that they made love more than three times a week. He said they made love every night and sometimes many times each night. I was impressed and I think he was telling the truth. This talk was arousing me and the beer was helping.

He refilled my glass and we continued talking. I mentioned that masturbation was a good cure for most situations. He looked at me and asked if I ever did. Sure I told him, we all do. He asked about my husband satisfying my needs and as bold as could be I heard myself saying that he did most of the time but not always. He asked how I was handling being away and I told him that I wasn't... I'd left my toy at home.

He smiled and said that it was a shame. I smiled back and agreed. Then he asked if he could hold my hand for a few minutes. I wasn't sure but I grabbed his hand and held it. His hand was strong and I could tell that his arms were powerful. Touching his hands was like an aphrodisiac and my thong was wet again. I knew that he must be able to smell me, but I pretended that everything was normal.

After a few minutes he released my hand and put his arm over my shoulder and then leaned over and kissed my cheek. I turned and started to say something and instantly his mouth was on mine and I wanted him. Our kiss was long and passionate and I felt his other hand stray to my skirt. I knew this was wrong but I couldn't help myself and I responded to his touch.

He was inside the thong and his rough hand was caressing me and I'd never been caressed there by a rough hand. It was electric and I pushed my pussy closer. Now we were locked in the most passionate kiss I could remember. Even my first serious kiss and my honeymoon were not this good. I was hot and wanton, and I was wanton for him. Suddenly he pulled his hand away and broke the kiss and I was disappointed, until I noticed the waiter standing in front of us talking.

I didn't hear what the waiter said, but he shook his head and said that he wanted to leave. I tried to straighten my skirt but he was pulling me forward and then out the door to the van. He opened the passenger's door and I got in. I thought he would go around and get in, but he pushed me gently and followed me in on my side.

I was standing stooped over between the seats when he motioned for me to get in the back. Stupidly I moved back and he followed. We were back in each others arms and he was pulling down the bed from the side where it had been stowed. It wasn't large, but it didn't need to be as he reached under and grabbed my thong and worked it over my hips and off.

Next he was removing my blouse and bra and soon I was naked except for the skirt. I kicked off my heels and he spread my legs and lifted them. I was against a soft cushion at my back as he lowered his face to me. I heard a guttural whisper as he said that he'd smelled me all evening and I was sweeter than even that. His mouth began doing things to me and soon I felt his tongue and my clit was on fire.

My body was in need and I couldn't have stopped if I wanted and I didn't want. I felt his hands under my skirt and on my cheeks and he massaged them erotically. One hand moved and I felt that coarse hand again as he entered me and the intensity increased as he increased suction on my clitoris.

I have always been more than satisfied with my husband. He is a good and dedicated lover and the only complaint I ever had was the same every woman experiences when he couldn't always tell I was ready. He was tired, or just didn't know, but when we did make love it was always good. I would never compare my husband to another man. It was always something I knew was wrong.

But my body wouldn't accept what my mind was telling it. My body was on fire and my breasts and nipples wanted this. My tummy and my thighs strained for more. This was the most incredible thing a woman could ever want. Again and again I climaxed and soon I forgot everything as my body entered a sustained state of satisfaction. I knew my body was shaking and my hips were moving and my legs were tight and my hands pulling his hair but I couldn't stop and had no real desire to.

I was out of breath and barely getting air to sustain me when he slowed and stopped. My eyes were closed and I was relaxing when I felt him turn me on the bed and climb on. He pulled my legs up and pushed them back until my knees were against my shoulders as he entered me. It was easy and pleasant for a moment but kept expanding me and going deeper. I had never felt anything so right, so big and deep and it felt delicious. My mouth was watering for more as his lips found mine and our tongues began working.

I squirmed and tried to move my ass and all I could do was move side to side. It was enough as he stroked me and his hands excited my clit and my breast. This man was the supreme lover that I'd heard about but never experienced. He knew my body without my giving him a clue. I found myself trying to talk and instead I was moaning in deep pleasure. Passion is too simple a word to describe what I was feeling as he worked. His cock was hard and it seemed that he made me cum without ever cumming himself and it seemed like an eternity of bliss.

I tired and I found his shoulder with my teeth as his lips buried themselves in my neck. I was going to faint with the experience I thought and I worked harder to try and get more of his cock. He must have felt something.

Suddenly I felt him tighten and I felt him thrust deep and then I felt the welcome release into me and I exploded, too. I climaxed harder and deeper than ever before. Fluid was purging me as both his and mine had filled, warmed and now began to exit me. I put my arms around his shoulders and pulled him hard to me and my hips pushed up not wanting it to end... but he was softening and thanking me.

I felt so good at pleasing him although I knew that it was me that owed him. He pulled out and settled on the bed next to me and started reaching for something. When I realized that he was trying to find something to wipe himself I cried no and sat up quickly to clean him. He tasted as good as he felt and I could taste his cum and my own as I lapped and circled him and swallowed and returned fresh again.

His head was delicious even half hard and my hand caressed and moved him so that I might reach each spot. His breathing and mine were slowing and I hadn't been able to do anything more than squeak a no from a moment before. He put his arm behind his head and raised it to watch me. As I was finishing, I kissed it over and over and he was smiling and saying thank you.

I asked him what time it was and he pointed to a lighted clock behind me. It was only 8:30. All this had happened in less than ninety minutes and yet it had seemed an eternity. A welcome blessed eternity. I moved up and lay again beside him and he teased my chin and kissed me. He said that he loved the way we tasted together and I agreed. I was lying on his arm and then I felt his hand touch and tease my nipple.

I put my hand down and felt his arousal again. I turned my face up and smiled at him and he smiled back. I played with him and enjoyed the nipple play as he applied a slow but increasing pressure to it. He held it while I played with him and then he released it. It was like an electric shock again as the blood began to return to the nipple. I moaned and kissed him again. He responded with a movement of his hips and a hardening in my hand. I turned further and put both hands around him and still there was more of him left. I began to stroke him.

We kissed and held the kiss and he began to move against the movements of my hand. Soon it became more urgent and I broke the kiss. I sat up again and took him back into my mouth and stroked him with my mouth and my hands. He filled my mouth and was warm and urgent under my tongue. He was much larger than my husband. I licked and moistened him and then pushed him onto his back and crawled on to straddle him.

I reached beneath and guided that huge head where I wanted it. I used it to stroke my lips and then part my lips. I pushed it against the flesh between my clit and my pussy and scrubbed hard for a moment and then moved it firmly to my clit and used it to crush my clit and move it. Finally I was so excited that I guided him back and teased my pussy, I used him to circle and spread me and then when I felt I couldn't stand it more, I sat down and felt him enter and slide within me.

His intake of breath told me that he was enjoying it and I began a slow tease up and down and around with my hips. I laid across his chest and found a nipple and teased it with my teeth as I slid hard against him forward and back and then twisted sideways and did it all again. He was aroused and I was ecstatic with the feel of him. I sat up and began to seriously fuck him and I asked him out loud to fuck me. He smiled and said yes and we were off again as his hands clasped my hips and he moved me.

I felt like a slut, his slut, and I liked it and I wanted even more. My nipples were more than usually sensitive and his palm rubbed across them. It was a coarse firm rub that sent more shivers through me as we worked. He raised me off the bed with each thrust creating deeper penetration and desire when I descended. I would start to retract and he would bump me and I'd lose control and drop again. I surrounded him and squeezed him as I heard him whisper that I was the best fuck he'd ever had.

Hearing news like this from a man that so thoroughly aroused and abused me made me want to please him even more and I threw all caution out and attacked him with my body. I felt him stretching and abusing me with his size and knew I would be bruised tomorrow. I didn't care tonight. Tonight all I wanted was more and more.

I felt his large hand at my clit as he squeezed my lips hard and then entered to circle and tease. I lost it then for the next few minutes and all I can recall was my wanting him and feeling him in me. I had been cumming continuously for I don't know how long and then I felt a wave rise and crash and carry me over with him pulsing and filling me. His warmth and the excitement of each release were too much and I woke up a few moments later lying beside him.

I kissed him and thanked him and then glanced at the clock again. I wasn't sure what time my Sis would be home, probably after eleven and right now it was almost ten. I cleaned him and used a sports bottle of water he gave me to wipe us each down. I guess my excitement in getting dressed told him that I had to be somewhere and so he dressed also.

He drove me back to my car and we kissed one more time. He handed me a card with his name and number and asked if he could call me. I told him no, but let him know that if I needed him I knew where to call but I didn't think I would.

12