She's Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't think he'll be like that. He's pretty open. And I've been dropping hints to him lately."

"But you know men. They don't get hints easily."

"Phillip's pretty with it."

For a long, awkward moment, the two silently looked at each other, not moving, not drinking. Breaking the building tension, Alexandria took a sip of her sweet and highly caffeinated drink, and moaned pleasantly.

"You always do love your coffee," Theresa said. Both women laughed fully.

Alexandria reached out and grabbed her Mistress' hand. "It will be all right. I know him; he'll be fine with it."

"I hope so." Theresa smiled and leaned down, kissing her submissive's hand.

They spent the next hour talking, readying the Mistress for Alexandria's confessions to her husband, and making plans in the event it doesn't go quite as well as the submissive had hoped.

She was face down on the bed, her arms behind her back. The ropes tied to her wrists and ankles were stiff. Her eyes were blindfolded. The submissive's body was nude. Janis Watkins stood over her.

"Do you really think he'll be okay with this?"

"Yes, I am sure. Now, please, go downstairs."

Phillip Watkins was in the kitchen putting the final additions on dessert. Twenty minutes earlier, he had finished dinner dishes while his wife and mother went upstairs to talk. This was not unusual for them, to leave him alone while they talked.

"How's dessert coming?" Janis asked her son.

"Almost ready," he answered without looking up or turning around. He was carefully layering vanilla-flavored whipped cream on dark chocolate mousse, Alexandria's favorite. "I have to get it just right, you know."

He took a step back to look at what he had done. It was important that all three looked good: Half of a good tasting dessert was in the look of it. "What do you think?" he asked finally turning to his mother.

"Holy shit," he shockingly breathed out. Standing proudly, hands on hips, was his mother, her body barely covered by see thru lace and satin, its length not

"Like what you see?" she said, approaching slowly, turning slowly. Phillip saw the cheeks of her ass become visible. He could only nod. She reached out and softly touched his cheek.

"Come upstairs with me. There's something even better." She took his hand and led him out of the kitchen. He was speechless. He could barely move. It took her a few pulls to get him to go.

Phillip tried to look away, tried not to stare at his mother while they walked. But he couldn't help it. He watched her bare ass sway back and forth, trying not to blush, trying not to be caught.

"I bet you'd love to touch it," she said as they reached the bedroom threshold. He stood tall, opened his mouth as to speak, but didn't. Something caught his eye. "She looks hot, doesn't she?"

Phillip saw his wife nude on the bed, her wrists tied behind her back. Her feet were untied, but under her. It looked like someone had been spanking her ass: It was very red. Her body was sweating.

Alexandria was nervous. She was now unsure how her husband of three years would react. As late as this morning she was very certain he would accept her submissiveness and lesbian tendencies, but now, with her head in the submissive position, she wasn't confident. She turned her head towards him and looked up tenderly.

"I have something to tell you," she whispered, her voice cracking. She was on the verge of tears. Phillip stood over her, his mouth ajar. Janis took a few steps to him, ready to offer advice. She touched his left hand slightly. He raised his right hand.

And quickly lowered it, hard, onto his wife's ass.

"God, yes," Alexandria screamed, the pain on her ass sending waves of pleasure through her body. She wanted to tell him to do more, slap her hard, treat her like the submissive bitch she was. But she knew that was not her place. She didn't know how he would react.

"I think she wants more," Janis said in an attempt to help. Her son turned his eyes resolute. He raised his left index finger to his lips. She backed down, her eyes went down.

"I know what she needs, mother. And I know what you need. Take off that thing." Shocked, she didn't move. She looked back up at him, her mouth ready to speak.

"Now, mother!" He had his right hand risen, ready to strike. She knew he was right: She knew in an instant he was exactly what Alexandria needed. She knew he was what she needed as well.

He raised his hand and slapped his wife's white bottom. The force echoed throughout the house. She whelped in pleasurable pain. Her body began to quiver. Her breathing became heavy. Phillip slapped her ass again: She felt an orgasm start.

He turned to his mother: she was naked. "Get on the bed, then on all fours, bitch." His voice was commanding. Janis felt a sudden rush of sensuality.

"Yes, sir," she submissively answered. She crawled onto the bed, kneeling next to her daughter-in-law. Before Phillip could say a word, she got on all fours as instructed.

"My hand's not enough." Phillip took his wife's face into his hand and looked deeply in her eyes. "Would the submissive like leather used." The submissive didn't look up at her husband, she nodded her answer.

Magnificent anticipation rushed through her body. Alex heard him remove his belt, quickly pulling it through the loops. Without warning, she heard it tear through the air. "Ouch," she moaned. The pain was superb.

"I haven't forgotten about you." He took his mother's hips and turned her. Both women had their asses facing him. "Get your face down like Alex." He pushed her face down onto the bed. "You'll receive leather, too." He raised the belt up.

"Oh yes," Janis whispered. She surprised herself, but had no time to think. Leather hit you unsuspecting ass hard. She moaned loudly as the belt hit the other cheek.

"Oh God," Alexandria moaned. She loved to feel pain, but she loved to hear others as well. She unconsciously forced her ass up higher, wanting to feel the sting of delight. Phillip didn't disappoint.

Leather. Bare skin. Pain. Pleasure.

Alexandria loved the pain, loved the feel of hands and leather on her body. She loved to see, to hear someone else be beat. Her mother-in-law - Phillip's mother - was also receiving leather against her bare skin. She was in ecstasy.

"Sir, may this unworthy submissive orgasm?" She continued to hold off her pleasurable release until granted permission. She kept her head down, her eyes on the bed.

"Yes, my Pet," he kindly answered, rubbing her searing ass pleasantly. She let her orgasm rush over herself quickly, the pleasure intense. She fell onto the bed.

"Mother, would you like to cum?" he asked as he touched her red covered ass. She couldn't speak, the pain intense, the most pain she's felt inflicted on her by a man ever. She rapidly grunted before screaming out his name and the Lord's. She was not reserved like her daughter-in-law: she was inexperienced when it came to dominance-educed orgasms.

"You pets are wonderful," Phillip said climbing onto the bed. He moved his two new submissives aside. "Master wants to be pleasured. Take care of me." He placed his head on the pillows.

Alexandria and Janis looked at each other, unsure of what to do. Phillip sensed that their hesitation was caused by an unsure command. He took Alex's hair in his hand and pulled gently, bringing her to his cock. She didn't need any further instruction.

Softly, she took his head into her mouth and warmly ran her tongue over it. His moans told her she was doing the correct action. Janis took a hand and soothingly touched his balls. He sat up, taken off-guard by this action.

Both women giggled, but knew it was wrong. They went back to working on their Master's penis, Alex took in his length, Janis leaning in and licking his balls.

"Shit, you pets are good," he moaned, his head falling back onto the pillows. He moaned loudly as the submissive released her mouth and let Janis take a swallow. An evil grin came to her face as she watched her mother-in-law suck on her own son's cock.

"Holy shit," Phillip screamed as he released his own mother was sucking on him. "God damn, bitch. You are good."

Janis worked his shaft, alternating between sucking and releasing. She worked his cock well with her mouth, feeling his hardness strengthen with each down stroke. She also felt its heat grow. She slowed her action when she tasted pre-cum on her tongue. He sat up again.

"Get on my cock," he said, pulling his mother's arm, directing her.

"Yes, sir," she cooed, straddling his hard-on. She didn't need to have her pussy moistened: the actions of the day had it soaked. When he successfully and totally entered, she moaned greatly. He felt great inside.

"Sit on my face," he told his wife. Complying as a submissive is taught, she turned and faced Janis. Slowly, she lowered her ass on her husband's face. She felt the warmth of his tongue enter. She felt Janis' hands touch her breasts. She felt the warmth of Janis' tongue touch her lips.

Alexandria was in heaven: she couldn't hold back the orgasm. It was quick and intense. She fell forward into her mother-in-law's arms, half-asleep from the pleasure. Quickly regaining her senses, she pushed against her new Master's face, forcing his tongue in deeper.

"God, Master, may I come?" The words came from Janis.

"Yes, you may," he said after pushing aside Alex's ass cheek.

"For yes," she screamed, her riding motion rapidly increasing. She tightened her grip on Alex's breasts. The submissive did not mind the pain. She, too, felt another orgasm build. But she knew not to ask: she withheld the pleasure.

Janis' body became rigid as the pleasure waves rushed over her. She fell to her right, onto the bed, Phillip's cock slipping out. He pushed his wife off and forced her down. She was aside Janis.

"Spread those legs," he commanded. And she followed his command as good submissive does. He slid inside, deep. He began to thrust hard, hard and fast. Alex bit her bottom lip, knowing that with each powerful thrust, she was coming closer to exploding. She wanted to hold off, wanted to wait for him to cum first.

She knew she didn't have to wait long. His cock was getting hotter with each stroke. He was strangely quiet, just fucking her hard. With a last thrust and grunt, she knew he was ready to pop.

"I'm cuming," he breathed out moments before his love juice spilled inside of her. She welcomed the sensation, relished the warmth growing inside her walls. She closed her eyes and let her own pleasure roll through and over her body.

Alex's legs tightened. She began to quiver. This orgasm was intense. She noticed that Phillip was keeping his softening cock inside, letting her orgasm continue. And she felt the amount of semen increase.

He slinked off her, her legs still trembling. He stood and smiled as he looked at the bed. His mother naked, her eyes on her daughter-in-law's wet and cum-filled cunt. His wife, wavering still from a powerful orgasm.

"Go ahead, Janis, clean out her cunt." She looked puzzled at his command, but the smile never left. Slowly, she turned back and moved forward.

"Oh sweet mercy," Alex moaned when her mother-in-law's lips touched her hot, engorged lips. She placed her hands on Janis' head as the older woman tongued and sucked cum from her pussy.

Phillip stood for a moment, watching as his mother, his new submissive lover, cleaned out his semen from his wife, another new submissive. The action was a little much for him: He felt weak in the knees. Quietly, he slipped out of the bedroom.

Phillip Watkins sat naked in the chair, the lights out, the television off. "What's wrong, darling?" Alexandria asked, her robe open. Her hair was wet, wild. She smelled of vanilla.

"Nothing, darling," he answered.

"Then why are you in the dark?"

"I want to think of what we've done."

"Are you ashamed of me, of what we've done?" There was an air of uncertainty, of fear, in her voice. Perhaps Theresa was right? Perhaps he was not ready for it, unable to handle a submissive, bisexual wife. Perhaps she was going to lose him.

"Fuck no," was his quick answer. "I love what we've done. I'm just thinking of what will happen now. What do we do?"

"Well, we'll discuss this when your moth, Janis, gets out of the shower." She stood for a moment, her eyes looking into his. She wanted to sit, but needed permission.

"Sit near me," he said, motioning for her to sit near his knees. Dutifully, the submissive sat, her head gently pressing on a leg. He reached down and stroked her head, mumbling a few words of caring and love.

She sighed heavily. She was right; he was ready and accepting of her and her lifestyle. There was much more to do, more to discuss, but she was happy.

She had a new submissive sister; a woman she knew would help in making their Master happy.

And she had a new Master, a loving, caring man that, though was a neophyte, was willing to learn, to take his time with her. Alexandria was a happy submissive slut.

12