She's Shy to Masturbate Son-in-law

Story Info
Helping him leads to more.
5.6k words
4.53
155.5k
127
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Amavoyeur
Amavoyeur
883 Followers

Clare and her husband had three children. Louise the eldest daughter was married to Dan. The other two daughters were still in their teens. They all stood in line, including Louise and Dan, at the check-in desk at London Heathrow airport to fly to the USA for a family holiday. However, Clare discovered that she'd forgotten her passport. She was distraught and upset at the prospect of driving back home to collect her passport and then possibly missing the flight. Dan stepped in - he knew a route to avoid the traffic jams - and together they left the rest of the family who continued with their check-in.

On their return to Heathrow, Clare and Dan discovered their flight was on the runway and they had missed it. Clare felt wretched and miserable for causing this problem and wanted to cry into Dan's chest. He took hold of her wrists, placed them on his shoulders and said, "My mother-in-law needs a hug."

Clare let her body relax a little. She felt his strength, his arms tight around her waist. Her face rested on his neck, his masculine smell coming from his open-neck shirt.

He said, "I'm not letting you go until you let me make the decisions." He tightened his hug. She nodded, her eyelashes in touch with his skin every time she blinked. "Your eyelashes feel like butterflies," he murmured.

"Thank you." She kept her arms on his shoulders and liked the embrace she was getting. It made her feel secure. Clare spoke, "Okay. You decide what to do."

Dan lead the way to the British Airways desk to book the next available flight to Boston, due out at lunchtime tomorrow. Next, she followed him out of the terminal and got in a taxi. He instructed the driver, "Take us to the best airport hotel, please." And 10 minutes later they entered the lobby of a 5-star hotel. At reception, Clare let Dan do the talking. "We want one room for the night," said Dan, "on the quiet side of the hotel, large double bed." Then he asked the girl sweetly for an upgrade at no further cost, bearing in mind the lateness of their booking. He got it.

Clare was about to say something about the double bed but she remembered the deal with Dan - to let him arrange everything. The room was luxury, better than any hotel room she'd stayed in. She liked Dan's confidence.

He took her hand. "This is the plan," he said. "We're going to have a shower. Then I'm taking you out to dinner at a restaurant near here which I know. Then we sleep together."

Although Clare was going to query his words, "we sleep together", the moment passed as she allowed Dan to open the bathroom door to usher her in.

"You first to shower," he said.

With mixed feelings, Clare let the shower cascade over her body. She fantasised about Dan joining her and wondered what he'd be like in the shower although it felt naughty to think in those terms about her son-in-law. His broad shoulders and tanned skin looked nice. Louise had met Dan on the tennis court of the local club and Clare recalled how fit he looked, 6 foot, dark hair cut short, espresso eyes. He was a good tennis player and whenever Clare watched him play she always looked at his legs and bum, a sort of private fantasy at the power in those hips of his. As she soaped herself, Clare remembered something Louise had said about Dan - "powerful in bed," Louise had said, "and big too."

Clare was embarrassed at her thoughts and called out, "Dan, could you get me the towel, please."

He entered the bathroom, took the towel over to the steamed glass door of the shower cubicle and waited.

"You can drop it on the floor," she said. The steam was beginning to clear from the glass screen.

"I'll shut my eyes so you can step out. I'll wrap it around you."

She wondered whether to argue or not. Covering her large firm breasts with her arms, she opened the door and stepped out. "You haven't closed your eyes." Clare turned to have him put the towel around her and let him dry her shoulders and back.

"I know what you look like, Clare, with your bikini on. Seen you enough times by the pool sunbathing ... topless. You have a beautiful figure."

Sometimes, friends of Clare had remarked that she looked a bit like the actress Reece Witherspoon - long fair hair, blue eyes, a crease on the right side of her mouth when she smiled, height of 5'1" but a slightly bigger breast size than Reece. "You shower, Dan, while I get dressed." She left the bathroom to rummage through her holiday suitcase for her best knickers. She was glad she had kept herself in good shape - exercise and sensible eating - because Clare looked younger than her 45 years. As she picked out her black slim dress, it came as a shock that she wanted to look her best for Dan. What was she thinking? and immediately she felt guilty.

Half an hour later, they sat opposite each other at a corner table in the restaurant. French bistro-style, informal, low lighting with candles on each small table and Parisian music in the background. Their conversation was about family but the revelation came out that Dan and Louise were going through a rough patch. "Why?" asked Clare.

Dan chewed his lip and looked sheepish. "To tell you the truth, I let it slip to Louise that I found her mother quite attractive." He fell silent.

It took a second for Clare to realise the implications. "Me? Why?"

"You're good company, a beautiful person, great figure ..."

She interrupted, "I didn't mean 'why me'. Why did you TELL Louise?"

"It just came out. Should I have told you instead?" He smiled with a twist to his mouth which made him look vulnerable, Clare thought.

"Well ... it would have been better telling me, rather than telling my daughter you found me attractive." She sipped her wine to gather her thoughts. The table was small enough to have a private conversation. "What other secrets do you have which you shouldn't tell Louise?"

After a few seconds, he said, "I love you, Clare." He sat back. "You're making me say things I shouldn't be saying to you."

"Definitely, don't tell my daughter that. I'm guessing Louise is not giving you what you want in the bedroom."

"Louise doesn't want to play any more. Sex is infrequent. Marriage does that?"

"Couples have to work at it. In other words, in my marriage, if I don't feel like sex I'll give my hubby a hand-job to put out his fire." Clare wondered what it would be like to service Dan. "Does Louise do that for you?"

"No."

"Do you do it yourself?" Clare felt her nipples expand. They became caught in the lace fabric of her bra.

"I masturbate by myself. Everyone does, don't they?"

"I never have. Some women feel it's un-lady-like." She wondered if this talk was inappropriate.

"If I were married to you," said Dan, "and if I asked you to masturbate me, would you do that ... for me ... for us?" His tanned hand had covered hers on the table, a gentle warm touch.

Her throat had gone dry. She nodded. "For you, I'd do that."

"And if we were married, would you let me dominate you when we make love?"

Clare's body began to hum. She crossed her legs in an effort to stop any more arousal. She managed to say, "We mustn't be having this conversation."

"Uncross your legs, Clare."

Her heart thumped. "Why?" Without realising, she'd turned her hand over, under his, and was now in a clasp with him. He meshed his fingers into hers.

"Because, Clare, right now, as a prelude to sleeping with you I want to dominate you." His dark eyes looked kind and understanding as if he were reading her thoughts.

"Dan. You're married to my daughter. We mustn't talk like this." She took a deep breath and reached for her wine with her spare hand. "I shouldn't be holding your hand."

"It's okay for your son-in-law to hold your hand." His thumb caressed the palm of her hand. "Uncross your legs."

She bit her lower lip and unhitched her leg. It wouldn't do any harm, Clare thought.

"Sit back and scoot your bum nearer the edge of your chair towards me." Dan released her hand.

"We may be sleeping in the same bed, Dan, but that's all we're doing." As she slid forward in her padded chair, Clare knew the hem of her black dress rode up her legs to expose ample thigh, hidden by the tablecloth. She felt Dan's foot lodge between her ankles.

He said, "Widen your legs."

Clare experienced an inability to argue or say anything sensible. As she spread her legs a little, goosebumps invaded her body.

"More." He leaned back in his chair.

Clare found herself obeying him. She wanted to say, "enough" but the word wouldn't come out. By stretching her legs wide, her knickers, (her best white lace ones), had tightened against her pussy and it shocked her to feel the dampness. She wore dark hold-ups which allowed some air to cool her groin. The candle on the table flickered as the waiter put their main course in front of them and left.

"Don't move," said Dan. He deliberately dropped his napkin and leaned down to pick it up. He took his time to look under the table at her legs as Clare remained still. She was aware that her open legs and hitched up dress exposed herself to his inspection. He sat back. "Wait."

Clare wasn't hungry, another sign her body gave when she anticipated sex. She jolted as she felt Dan's foot slide up the inside of her leg. She looked down and saw his bare foot against her knee. The tablecloth hid this from other people in the restaurant. The caress of his foot edging up to her core meant her knickers became sticky. His eyes shone in the semi-darkness. All Clare could think about was the power of his hips and legs and bum during his games of tennis.

"Stay still." His voice was low, to be obeyed, just for her. "Keep looking at me."

His bare toe went past the top of her hold-up and touched the edge of her lace knickers. He moved around the outside of her pussy which sent spasms through her body. She kept her eyes on him but managed to say, "This is not what a son-in-law ... should be ... doing."

He seemed to ignore her comment. "Before we eat, give me your panties."

Clare blinked. Had she heard him correctly and looked across at other customers.

"Slide off your panties and give them to me. Then we'll eat."

The instruction consumed her. She knew it was wrong but she'd run out of energy to argue. Besides, she thought, what does it matter, just this once. She whispered, "This must never happen again and must remain a secret."

"What happens tonight remains a secret."

"Nothing is going to happen tonight." She wished her words had more conviction. By closing her legs and lifting her bum slightly, Clare dragged her knickers to her knees. They fell to her ankle which she then lifted under the table to Dan. She watched his face as he kneaded her panties (with his thumb) and stuffed them into the inside of his shirt next to his skin. More heat currents circulated her body with the knowledge that Dan was holding something so personal next to his heart. She pushed the thought away. "We must eat, Dan, and no more sex talk, please."

For the rest of the meal they talked about sport and cooking but Clare's mind was constantly sidetracked although she gave no indication to Dan - whether he would want her later tonight - how she would fend him off. And she searched her memory for snippets of information during mother/daughter chats that Louise had given her about Dan - he likes to take charge (oh yes, I know that now) - likes to take it slow. Images came and went of Dan's body while playing tennis or at the pool. Clare kept her legs crossed most of the meal.

Back at their hotel, Clare kept her distance from Dan. While she looked through the window at the aeroplanes, she thought about getting undressed for bed while he was in the bathroom but he came back out unexpectedly.

Dan came to stand alongside her at the window. He said, "Sorry for what I did at the restaurant. I gave your panties a wash and they're drying on the radiator."

Other women might have been offended but Clare had soiled her panties and they needed a clean. To wash them was his way of reinforcing his apology. She felt his hand on her waist, a light touch and Clare turned to him. Dan kissed her cheek and then the other cheek. She turned her face slightly to invite a further kiss and he placed his lips at the side of her mouth. "I'm sorry," he murmured and brought his lips to the other side of her mouth.

Clare couldn't help angle her head to face Dan and, in so doing, their lips brushed each other. The palm of his hand cupped the side of her face. Her hand held his wrist to stop any further movement. Her whisper was husky, "I too need to say sorry, Dan. I should have said it before. I'm sorry my daughter is not a better wife in bed. She should be pleasing her husband and ..." Clare took her hand away from his wrist and placed her hand on his shoulder. Dan squeezed her waist. His kiss prevented her talking but she pushed her head back to finish her sentence. "and I want to help you, to help your marriage but ..." He kissed her. But again she gasped her words into his lips, "Please. Tell me. I can do you. I mean ... I can help with your release, like Louise should do. I could do it for her ... for you." She couldn't understand what she was saying, his kiss had taken over all logical thought.

Dan put his hand from her waist to her bum. She didn't want to open her mouth but she did. For a long time, they kissed deeply exploring each other's tongues until Clare began to feel faint. He broke the kiss and Dan lead her to the end of the bed and sat down on the edge. "Sit on my lap." He swivelled her body to have her back against his chest, his arms around her tummy as they both faced the large wall mirror.

He spoke directly behind her ear, "The thing is, Clare ... my body has ached for you for ages." He drew a breath. "And my nuts hurt." They both giggled. "I would love to have some help to get this tension out of me. But I'm curious as to why you've never done yourself. Un-lady-like, you say."

She relaxed back against his chest. "When I need sex ... I have a very willing husband who'll do it for me. I have occasionally played with myself but never to orgasm. To be frank, hubby doesn't have a great technique and it's all over quickly. I sometimes fake a climax. Sorry, I shouldn't be telling you this." Clare hadn't realised that Dan had inched the hem of her dress higher up her thighs. His thumb touched the top of her holdups.

There were 10 seconds of silence before he said, "Spread your legs."

"It's one thing to tell me in the restaurant when I'm covered by the tablecloth. But here ... we're facing a mirror. Besides, I said I'd help YOU." Her heart rate had increased.

His hands either side of her hips now touched her bare thighs. "Will you help me get ready?" he said.

Clare didn't want to watch his hands in the mirror and closed her eyes. "I should get up. You realise this is taboo?"

"Keep your eyes shut, Clare."

She eased her head back to rest on his chest and felt his hands caress up further. He told her again to open her legs. Clare wondered if she should stop this. But if it meant Dan would complete his sex release quicker by her spreading her legs, then maybe it was worth it. Her tummy did a cartwheel as she slowly revealed her bare pussy.

Dan took her hand, clasped it with his and moved them to her groin. Using his fingers he ran them along her outer pussy lips while keeping her hand there as well. It meant that her own hand was also touching her skin. "We're doing this together, " he said. As the seconds ticked by, she felt her own fingers taking part in exploring her pussy. His hand and hers joined as one and gently masturbated Clare.

By mistake, she groaned. Her pussy was slick with her juice. He increased the tempo. Clare managed to say, "No stop, Dan, please." It was too much effort to pull her hand away. "I'm your mother-in-law."

"Look in the mirror, Clare." He pushed a finger inside her pussy before he prodded her finger to do the same, which she did.

She watched as they both masturbated her, more obvious now, as she widened her legs to give her a better view in the mirror. Dan pulled up her dress to fully show everything - her bare pussy, her neatly trimmed bush, her bum crack. "This is not fair, Dan." But her finger squished into her pussy as much as Dan's finger. "Tell me to stop," she moaned.

"I'm going to expose your clit. See ... I've pulled away the protective cover. Look at your bud."

She stared at it. It glistened. "I'm close, Dan." A dribble of liquid fell from her pussy to the floor. "Oh help me," she pleaded.

"Move your thumb onto your clit and I'll do the same."

She didn't hesitate. Her thumb pressed into her clit. Dan covered her hand with his. She masturbated herself while looking in the mirror. "I feel such a slut." In seconds, Clare called out. Her body began to shake and Dan tightened his hold from behind. "Shit ... I'm coming." It enveloped her in a frightening spasm, but still, Clare kept her eyes open in fascination. Her hips bucked even in Dan's tight grip. It was the first genuine orgasm from her own hand. And then it subsided, her body went limp and the room fell silent.

His kiss helped her to calm down, their tongues touched, it made her feel secure. She whispered, "I said I'd help YOU ... to release yourself ... are you ready?"

He nodded. "I think so."

"Let me see." Clare stood. "Take your clothes off." She watched him take off his shirt to reveal his chest, his abs, a slight tan to his skin and just enough muscle to look attractive. She took a deep breath when he dropped his chinos to leave Dan with just his black underpants. "I've never touched another man since I first met hubby," she mumbled, "so I don't know how you want it. I'm not experienced."

"I'll show you." Dan came opposite her and zipped down the back of her dress.

Clare hadn't expected to get undressed herself but she couldn't think of a reason to stop Dan's hands as he eased off her garment. As he unclipped her white bra she said, "I'm only doing a hand-job, Dan."

"It helps to have us both naked. Repeat after me," he whispered as he took off her bra. "I am going to masturbate my son-in-law."

She realised she shouldn't be doing this but repeated Dan's words anyway. He took her hand and they climbed onto the bed. He lay on his back as Clare squatted next to him. The first tentative touch of his lump under his underpants was difficult. "When I ... masturbate hubby ... I do it with some lube and it's all over quickly."

"I'm not quick." He raised his eyebrows. "You better take my underpants off."

His cock sprang out. "Oh," she exclaimed and smiled. "Gosh. You're bigger than I thought." Clare held the head of his cock in her hand, his round gland a deep brown and stroked towards his balls. With her spare hand, she tested the weight of Dan's balls. "Louise once told me you were big. I bet she likes the feel of these."

"She never says."

"I'll say it for her - your cock is lovely." Privately, Clare thought her daughter must be mad not to worship this beauty. "If I were married to you, I'd masturbate this cock as often as you wanted. With guidance from you, I'd do it better than you doing it yourself." She chuckled as her hand developed a steady rhythm, her thumb circling the head followed by a push down towards Dan's balls. "I still can't believe I'm doing this to my son-in-law."

"I bet you thought you wouldn't be frigging yourself either while I watched you in the mirror!"

She laughed. "Yes, true. My body is still humming from the experience. Now, let me see if I can quickly do this for you, Dan. All good wives should be prepared to do this. You must persuade Louise to regularly masturbate you."

"I got a better idea," said Dan as he looked down his body and watched her stroke his cock. "We meet every month, you and I, to pleasure each other."

Amavoyeur
Amavoyeur
883 Followers
12