She's Special Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clint's voice washed over her. In a way, it was exactly what she needed. She missed his voice and the way it made her feel. The little fine hairs on the back of her neck and arms stood on end. For a moment she thought she had dreamed it up. Then she turned around.

Clint was standing there leaning against the wall with his arms crossed. He stood there like he owned the place and was in complete control of himself and his surroundings. Too bad she didn't feel the same. Katherine asked, "What did you say?"

He wouldn't really have said what she thought he said, or would he? Looking at him standing there in a pair of jeans and polo shirt, his grey eyes watching her, "You heard me."

She tensed and told him, "You don't have any idea how he makes me feel."

Arching his eyebrow, "You sure about that, baby?"

Katherine took a step back as he came towards her, "Don't, Clint."

"Why shouldn't I?" He challenged, caging her against the wall. Katherine closed her eyes as he leaned in and breathed in deeply right against her neck, "Damn, you smell good."

Katherine groaned, "I need to get back to my date."

She heard him growl and felt his hands in her hair, "No." Katherine kept her eyes tightly closed, "Look at me."

She could feel her eyes welling up with unshed tears, "Clint..."

"Fuck, I love how you say my name. I especially love how you scream it as you fall apart in my arms."

His mouth covered hers and she tried to push him away. He just leaned more into her and cupped the back of her neck, keeping her locked against his mouth. Clint gently nipped her bottom lip and she gasped, opening for him.

God, she missed this. Missed the way he consumed her. His need became hers and Katherine heard her mind shout at her to back away, but she couldn't. She wanted to feel him kiss her one more time. Feel this explosion of sensation as her body melted into him. Feeling his chest against her pebbled nibbles, feel the need well up so much that she could dissolve into a puddle at his feet.

No one or nothing had ever made her feel this, this current of sensations that had her body begging for more, for anything he had to give. Her mind went blank, everything but Clint faded away. She didn't know where she was, who she was here with or even why she ever walked away from the man kissing her literally senseless.

She was shaking when he pulled back, both of them panting for breath. He searched her eyes and Katherine didn't know what he saw there, but she saw the possessiveness in his. Then she realized what just happened. Katherine pushed at his chest, trying to get away from him.

Katherine caught him off guard and he stumbled back. Recovering quickly, he grabbed her arm and warned her, "You are mine, Katherine."

If you only knew how right you are, she thought to herself. She tried to pull her wrist from his grip but he wouldn't allow her to. Katherine hissed, "Let go of me, Clint!"

Instead of letting her go, he pulled her closer. He whispered in her ear, "Do not let him touch you, Katherine."

Katherine jerked away from him and took off as fast as she could. She had just sat down at the table when James asked, "Are you OK? You look flushed."

A blush stained her cheeks, she mumbled, "Just feel a little under the weather."

***

Clint was seated two tables away from Katherine and James. He managed to move his business dinner to here tonight so he could take his chance. And what a chance it was.

He could still taste Katherine on his lips and he was hard as a rock. He thought for sure when he kissed her that she'd slap him, but she barely pushed against him before melting into him like she always did. Without a doubt, he knew she still wanted him. As long as the chemistry was still there he had a chance.

The hostess showed his potential client's wife to the table and Clint stood to greet her. He kissed her cheek, "Hello, Mrs. White. How are you this evening?"

"Please, Clint, call me Janet. I'm doing pretty well, but my husband is running a little behind. He should be here within the hour."

Clint gave her his most charming smile, "Then we can have a drink while we wait."

Inwardly, he groaned. He didn't want to be stuck here all damn night. He was planning to do the meet and greet and leave, not sit here all night long.

Their server stopped and got their drink orders and Clint looked up to see Katherine practically glaring at him. What was she glaring at? Then it dawned on him, she was jealous. Katherine must think he was on a date with his client. Boldly, Clint winked at Katherine and turned his full attention to Janet, pretending to ignore Katherine.

He was extremely pleased to notice from the corner of his eye Katherine gritting her teeth. He wanted to laugh out loud at her reaction to the thought of him being on a date, when she was in fact the one on a date.

Almost half an hour later, he watched Katherine and James get up to leave. He desperately wanted to go over there and rip James's arm off and beat him with it when he placed his hand at the small of Katherine's back. The longer Cling watched the closer he got to doing just that.

Janet's voice rang out, "Oh, there he is."

Clint looked up to see Mr. White enter the door just as Katherine and James walked out.

He thought, fucking great.

***

Katherine was still mad the next morning. Every time she thought about Clint kissing her in the hallway at the restaurant she got more upset. She was slamming binders on the table when her phone rang.

She took a deep breath and using her fake phone voice answered, "Interior Designs by Katherine."

"Yes, Katherine, this is Janet White. You were recommended to me last evening and I was wondering if we could set up a meeting."

"May I ask who made the recommendation?"

"Clinton Davis did last night at dinner. He told me you were the best in the area."

Last night? No. He wouldn't have his date call her and ask...Katherine saw red. That sorry bastard! Sweetly, almost sickeningly so, Katherine said, "May I get your contact information and once I double check my schedule, I'll call you with my available times." When hell freezes over!

After writing down Janet White's information, Katherine took off out of her office, barely remembering to lock up before she crossed the parking lot. If he thought he'd seen her mad before...

Darrel smiled, "Hey, Katie."

Katherine was seething, she demanded, "Tell me where that sorry son-of-a-bitch is!"

Darrel held up his hands, "Uh...in his office."

She stormed up the steps and slammed open the door. Clint was looking at something on the drafting table, so she slammed the door closed to get his attention. She threw the piece of paper with Janet White's information on it at him, "How dare you?"

Clint raised his eyebrow at her, "Excuse me?" He straightened out the piece of paper and looked at it.

"You had your fucking girlfriend call me for my services! You are about the lowest piece of..."

He cut her off, "She is not my girlfriend."

It pissed her off even more that he was so calm. As his words sank in, he leaned against the table. Incredulously, she asked, "What?"

He smirked, actually smirked, "I said she is not my girlfriend, Katherine."

Katherine crossed the room, "Fine. The woman you are currently sleeping with then! How could you?"

Her hands shook and she balled them up into fists. If she didn't calm down she was going to punch him in the face and not feel a damn bit sorry about it. Katherine couldn't stay there. She couldn't deal with this. She turned to walk out of his office and had her hand on the door knob when he slammed his hand against the door, not allowing her to open it.

She could feel him pressing against her from behind and she leaned her forehead against the door, fighting the tears again. She was sick and tired of crying over him!

He growled, "You are not fucking walking out on me again!"

Katherine was trying to get her bearings, but didn't get the chance. He spun her around to face him. His eyes bore into hers, "I don't know how you could think I would want to sleep with her!"

Anger was her friend at the moment, so she went with it, "How could I not?" She kept her voice low, so no one else would hear if they were outside the door, "You rammed your tongue down my throat one minute and the next met another woman for dinner!"

His face was less than a foot from hers and he still managed to tower over her as he pointed out, "As I recall, baby, you weren't complaining at the time." He ran the back of his finger down her cheek, "I remember how you melted for me. I can almost bet you were wet for me, just as wet as you are right now."

Katherine's knees were weak. She bit her bottom lip to keep from letting him know how right he was.

Clint's voice seemed harsh, rough as he told her, "How many times do I have to warn you about doing that?"

She tried to protest, "Clint..."

His mouth covered hers and she gasped. He bit her lip right before he slid his tongue in her mouth. God help her, she kissed him back. Her arms clutched his shoulders to keep from falling. Kissing him with desperation, trying to tell him with her mouth and lips how much she needed him, wanted him even when she shouldn't.

She moaned his name as he kissed down her throat to nuzzle against her neck. His hands pulled up her skirt to her hips and he cupped her ass, lifting her. Katherine wrapped her legs around his waist and grinded against him. Leaning back against the door, she managed to get her hands in between them to the button on his jeans. Deftly unbuttoning them and unzipping them, she needed him now, to hell with tomorrow.

Clint groaned her name right before he bit her neck, licking away the sting. She felt him yank at her panties, heard them rip and felt him jerk them off of her. She wanted this more than her next breath. She needed to feel his cock filling her, stretching her.

Katherine felt the head of his cock slide to enter her. He held her hips still, right above him, hovering. She held her breath, waiting for him to thrust into her.

He choked out her name, "Katherine..." She held onto his shoulders and looked into his eyes. He told her, "I'm not sleeping with Janet White. She's a client." He brushed his lips against hers, "I only want you."

To be continued...

**I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. Just one more to go! I never imagined I'd get the responses and comments I have over "She's Special". Initially, this started out as a story for me to work on when I hit a wall with my others, but it has quickly become more. Once again, thank you all for all of your comments and feedback! Please, keep 'em coming!!!

~honeywldcat~**

12