She's Still Hot Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tammy raised her head, Susan's juices having swathed her face and said, "Don't worry. She's so wet, I can hardly lick her clit. Help me hold her legs."

As he turned to hold Susan's knees apart, he saw Tammy's tongue reach Susan's clit. The effect was instantaneous. She humped into Tammy's face and began whimpering as her orgasm hit. Tammy took this as an incentive and really began sucking her sensitive nub, which only extended Susan's orgasm and caused her whimper to change to a wail of sexual bliss. Tammy held on for as long as she could and finally pulled her face away, smiling devilishly.

"I think she's ready for your cock now, Stud," said Tammy as she crawled to Susan's side. Cradling her face, Tammy kissed her gently and massaged her nipples, allowing Susan's breathing to return to near normal.

"Ready to be fucked by the best lover in the world, Babe?" Tammy murmured in Susan's ear.

"Um-humm!" whispered Susan, her chest heaving under Tammy's ministrations. "I'm so fucking ready.

He had positioned himself between Susan's outspread legs and wasted no time penetrating her to the fullest. Normally the girth of his cock would have caused her a problem, but thanks to Tammy's talented tongue, entry was easy. After a few strokes, he took Susan's thighs in his hands and held them together on his left shoulder. Not only did he receive more friction, but he drove Susan into another climax. Slowing slightly to allow her to come down, he stroked easily and methodically until she began to fuck back.

Spreading her legs and holding her ass off the bed, he began to fuck her with abandon. Her head shook, her body convulsed, and her mind went blank. Never in her life had she experienced such raw, unrestrained sexual ecstasy. Her primal growl ended in a scream, after which she simply fainted.

"Damn, you fucked her to death!" said Tammy, untying Susan's hands and trying to rouse their friend.

"No, she's just completely satisfied, for the first time in her life. I have been known to do that to some women," he said simply.

"You haven't done it to me," Tammy pouted.

"You're too experienced and sexy. You know what your body wants, and you go out and get it. I could never put you in that place. You're just too fucking hot."

"Oh, you say the sweetest things. Let's get some sleep, and continue this sexcapade in the morning, which seems to be happening right now!"

The sun was peeking over the horizon as they drifted off to sleep.

Full sunlight awakened Tammy, and after using the bathroom, she tiptoed to the deck. It was after noon, and the sea breeze was refreshing. Leaning on the rail, she noticed movement in the house across the way. The curtain in a sliding glass door had been pulled back and a stunning, raven-haired goddess pressed herself to the glass, her hands flat on the glass, her magnificent breasts almost mashed flat, her taut stomach and pelvic area close to the door. A pair of masculine hands encircled her waist, and momentarily, pulled her lower body away from the glass.

Tammy realized that, for the first time in here life, she was witnessing a sexual coupling and could not believe the thrill she was experiencing. Her breath had become ragged, and her hand had crept down her stomach to her cunt, which had already begun moistening. The other couple were going at it with absolute abandon now, and Tammy slipped a finger into her slick pussy. Taking her time, she stroked in and out, occasionally massaging her clit, wanting to last until the couple putting on the show reached their climax. She didn't have long to wait, as the man really pounded the statuesque woman from behind, and soon had her throwing her head from side to side and pulling her own nipples. Tammy's fingers were moving faster, and her body was reaching a crescendo of passion, when she felt her lover's hands on her waist, pulling her back so that his cock was nestled between her asscheeks.

She pushed her hips back, her hand never leaving her throbbing cunt, and came simultaneously with the couple across the way. As the girl next door opened her eyes, she saw Tammy for the first time, and sensuously smiled as she scooped a dollop of her lover's cum on two fingers and smeared it on the glass.

By now, Tammy was exploding on her own fingers and closed her eyes as she came. Her lover held her close as she spasmed, finally turning to give him the sexiest morning kiss he had ever received.

"Fuck that was hot! I've never watched another woman get fucked from start to finish! Wonder who she is?"

"Her name is Juana, and Steve, that's the guy, brings her here from Rio de Janeiro for her vacation. She owns a movie studio down there and seems to be doing quite well. I've met her a few times and she is a super nice lady." He grinned sheepishly and said, "She's also pretty nice to look at."

"I'll say," said Tammy, feeling her passion rising again at the thoughts of another hot-ass woman on the island. Maybe more fun and games were in store.

Aware of something pressing into her stomach, she looked down and saw his massive cock was ready for action.

"So, you ready to put that baseball bat to use, Slugger?" she asked playfully.

"Whenever you are," he answered, enjoying the light stroking she was giving it. Moving his hips back and forth gently, he said, " Susan's awake, but I don't think she'll be joining us. We gave her a pretty good going over last night. She may not be able to walk."

"Well, she asked for it! Anyway, I don't want to be disturbed while you fuck my ass," Tammy said as she led him to the table by the cock. Lying on her back, she said huskily, "I want to see your face when you come."

Her gym time had given her even more flexibility, and she easily put her elbows behind her knees and opened her cunt and asshole to his gaze. Her cunt was oozing lubrication from her earlier finger session and it had reached her asshole.

He leaned in and spread the fluid around, easing his finger in to the first knuckle.

"You're tight this morning. Want me to wait?" he asked.

"Fuck no! I want that thick cock in my ass now! Give it to me hard, Stud!"

He stepped closer and pulled her hips to the edge of the table. Putting his cockhead against her rosebud, he simultaneously grabbed her hips and rammed his cock deep into her ass, knowing that he was in the hottest, tightest hole his dick had ever been in. Slowly, he withdrew, hearing her moan as he left the head in.

"You like that, Baby? I' want to fuck you fast and hard, but I'll cum too quickly," he said, leaning in and nuzzling her nipples.

"Fuck yeah!" she gasped. "Cum quick and then we'll get him hard again," she said, knowing the power she possessed.

He pushed forward again, this time a little slower, and ground his abdomen against her asscheeks.

"Feel that cockhead? I want you to feel it in your stomach! I'm gonna fill your ass with cum!" He suddenly began stroking swiftly, plunging his massive cock in and out rhythmically. Slowly, surely, he felt his climax creeping up his calves and into his hips. Tammy realized it too, and began talking as he increased his pounding.

"C'mon Fucker! Blast that ass! I want your cum! Fuck me hard!" she growled as she climbed the tide of passion. Arriving quickly, she felt his first hot torrent plaster her ass. Squeezing her sphincter, she said, "That's so fucking hot! Don't stop fucker! Keep that spear still for just a minute!"

She began to squeeze his cock with a slow, steady rhythm. He was not aware that a woman could milk his cock with both her asshole and her cunt. The feeling was incredible. She soon had him ready to go again, and this time, there was no subtlety. He fucked her with abandon, causing his cum to ooze out around his shaft, and their coupling to produce a distinctive squishing sound. She had released her legs so that her feet were on the table, but he still held her ass over it.

Suddenly, Susan walked out of the house and said, "Don't you two ever get enough? I'm still fucked out from last night!" She stood beside Tammy and absently rubbed her bouncing breasts, occasionally pulling on a nipple. Tammy took her hand and moved it down to her engorged clit.

"Help me out, Babe. I want to come in both holes. Rub that clitty!"

Susan attacked Tammy's lovebud with a vengeance, and was soon keeping time with her assfucking partner. Tammy clenched her fists and screamed at the top of her lungs, "Fu-u-u-u-u-ck!!!! I'm com-m-m-ing! Don't stop! Don't stop! Oh, God-d-d-d-d!"

Her lover pumped another load of cum up her ass, then pulled his cock out of her ass with a resounding plop. As he moved aside, Susan took his place and put Tammy's legs over her shoulders, bending to clamp her hungry lips onto Tammy's asshole and suck every last drop of cum from it.

When she had finished, they all staggered back inside and collapsed onto the bed, sleeping the sleep of the sexually sated.

12