She's the Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Yes Miss,' I gasped as I watched Nicola slide a hand between my wife's legs.

'She's dripping wet,' she gasped as she invaded Kat's most personal place; 'I bet that she'd do anything I asked her to, just like you. What do you think?'

'I don't know Miss,' I gasped as Nicola continued to fuck me, sliding my cock in and out of her tight wet pussy.

'Maybe we'll find out.' She said as she removed her finger from Kat's pussy and pushed it into my mouth, forcing me to taste her delicious juices. 'What would you think if I forced your wife's head between my legs?'

'Ohhh... Miss...' I moaned, orgasm approaching. I was determined to hold off, but Nicola's fucking was just too good.

'Answer me,' she repeated as she leant back on my cock and began to rub her clit.

'I would love it Miss.' I gasped, my mind being forced to mentally picture Nicola forcing Kat's head between her legs to worship at her pussy, to lap her juices and to swallow her come.

'I thought so,' she gasped as she lost control and sped up her fucking, sliding my cock in and out of her dripping wet snatch. She rubbed herself frenziedly as she approached orgasm, 'come inside of me,' she managed between gasps.

'Yes Miss,' I moaned as I allowed my orgasm to take over, shooting blasts of hot, creamy come deep inside as she rode my cock through orgasm, her pussy clamping and milking me for everything I had as she gasped her way through her own climax.

'Good little slut.' She whispered as I drifted in and out of sleep in a post-orgasmic bliss.

Chapter 5

Somehow, the rest of the weekend passed without further incident; Nicola told me to put my wife to bed and then said that I should enjoy the rest of my weekend, before leaving without another word. The next day, Kat couldn't believe what had happened to her, she felt that she must have passed out through exhaustion and her nervousness; I certainly wasn't about to correct her on any of that.

Soon enough though, Monday came back around. Kat was a bag of nerves as she left for work in the morning, I tried my best to pretend that I wasn't, but I just knew that something would be coming through the day.

Sure enough, just before eleven, I got a text through to my phone. It was from Nicola. There was only a web link contained in the message. Taking the hint I logged onto my laptop and typed the address into the bar. A webcam link opened up, it took me only a few seconds to realise where the camera was; I'd been in the office only a few days earlier, only this time the view was from above the desk, not below it. It must have been set up to notify her when I logged on, because she glanced down at the screen and gave a slight smirk, she didn't stop working though and quickly resumed her task, seemingly ignoring my presence.

There was a textbox available, but I resisted the temptation to send her a message, the subservient side of my personality telling me that if Nicola had wanted me to send her a message, she would have told me to send her one. Instead I simply watched. Watched as my wife's boss continued to work in her office for about 30 minutes; there was sound, but the only thing that came through was the occasional tapping at the keys on her computer. I couldn't look away however, for the same reason I didn't send the message; I'd not been given permission to do so. She was immaculately dressed and made up, as per usual, and the shirt she wore was tight enough to emphasise her tits and remain professional at the same time. I was aroused just sitting and watching her work, how did she hold such power over me? I was sure that every subtle lick of the lips or stretch that pressed her chest out was intended for me, she probably knew exactly the effect she was having. I both hated and (I reluctantly was beginning to accept) adored her for it.

'I know you're there, but just to be sure, type 'I'm here' on your keyboard.' Nicola finally spoke, still not glancing at the camera. I followed my instructions within a second. She allowed herself a self-satisfied little chuckle at that. The next thing I knew, the camera was being turned outwards from her desk, away from her and looking toward the chair set up in front of her desk. There was a brief period of disruption; I wasn't stupid, I knew that Kat was going to be called in and the disruption was more than likely Nicola making sure that the camera was hidden from sight so that Kat was unaware that I would be witnessing whatever was going to follow.

'Kathryn' Nicola's voice came through my speakers, 'my office.' A moment later my wife, dressed as she had been when I saw her only a couple of hours previously (loose blouse, pencil skirt, stockings) walked into view and stood awkwardly next to the swivel chair. She looked every bit as nervous as she had earlier.

'Sit,' directed Nicola; Kat sat. Nicola seemingly returned to her work. I watched my wife as she sat and twitched nervously in her chair, unsure of where to look or what to do with her hands. She kept crossing and uncrossing her legs as she shuffled uncomfortably. She looked directly at the camera a couple of times, so it must have been well hidden because she certainly didn't appear to notice its presence on the desk.

'So,' Nicola spoke, breaking the long silence, 'Saturday?'

'E...ex...excuse me?' Kat replied, stuttering. Nicola didn't respond. 'I mean, errr, I'm sorry that I, umm, had to go to bed early... I came over all faint.'

'Wise to leave one's husband unattended with another woman?' Came the quick fire response.

'Sorry?' spluttered Kat.

'You didn't make the best impression, let's be honest.' Nicola finally stopped tap, tap, tapping at the keyboard and must have finally turned to face Kat; the way she sat bolt upright suddenly in her seat told me as much. 'Why exactly should I keep you on here?'

'I need this job Nicola,' Kat pleaded; 'I'm sorry that you didn't enjoy Saturday. Tell me, please, what can I do to make you see how much I need this job?'

'Well, you can start by treating me with a little respect.' Kat looked blankly back, but I had an idea what Nicola was driving at. 'When did I actually give you permission to address me as Nicola?'

'I don't understand...' Kat whispered, clearly bewildered, but certainly not appearing like she was about to challenge Nicola in any way.

'You will call me Miss when you speak to me from now on.' Kat gave no response, but her head involuntarily shook. 'Is that clear?' Nicola raised her voice a little; this sent shivers down my spine and caused my cock to throb almost painfully.

'...y...y...yes.' Kat whispered finally.

'Yes what?' I could hear the smirk in her voice.

'Yes, Miss.'

'Good, good. That wasn't so hard was it? Now, let's get back to the business of whether I keep you on here or not. What, exactly, are you prepared to do to convince me?'

'Anything,' came the hesitant response, my wife wasn't stupid either, I'm sure she fully understood the ramifications of what she was saying here, '...Miss.'

'Tell me about your husband, does he have a nice cock?' Nicola repeated the question she had asked my wife on the day she had me pinned under her desk. Kat flushed a deep scarlet and seemed to shrink even further into the chair. She gave no response. 'Well, clearly you didn't mean anything that you just said. Why don't you just get out of here and stop wasting my time?'

'Yes,' she whispered, almost inaudibly.

'Yes what?'

'He has a nice...you know.'

'Say it.'

'...' she flushed even deeper, '...cock.'

'Good girl,' Nicola adopted her patronising school teacher voice, 'that wasn't so difficult, was it? Now, tell me what you like to do with it.'

Kat gripped at the arms of the swivel chair, her knuckles white as she began, in spluttered and unsteady tones, to talk about the things she liked to do to my cock. I had long since released myself from my jeans and felt myself, hard as an iron rod, pulse with every stroke as I listened to my wife confessing her sexual pleasures to her boss as she squirmed in her chair, her own breath coming short and unsteady.

'You're aroused,' Nicola stated. It wasn't a question and Kat made no attempt to challenge it. 'Is it because you're talking about your husband's cock? Or is it because you're talking about your husband's cock to me?'

'Both Miss,' came the meek reply.

'I'm going to give this instruction only once Kat,' Nicola spoke, matter of factly, 'and the way that you react will determine your future here, do you understand that?' Kat nodded. 'Okay then. I want you to strip down and masturbate.'

In shock I let go of my throbbing member and watched as events unfolded on the screen in front of me. Kat had tears of shame running down her face, but she only took a couple of seconds to begin following her boss' instructions. I watched as she stood shakily to her feet and removed her top and skirt, her eyes never leaving the floor. She stood there in her black matching set of underwear for a moment, possibly awaiting further instruction, but receiving none. I gasped as she eventually reached behind and unclasped her bra, allowing her perky little breasts to become free, her large nipples sticking up hard and true, a clear sign of her arousal. Then came the underwear, revealing herself nude save for her stockings for what she believed to be the first time.

I couldn't tear my eyes from the screen as I watched my naked wife sit back down on the chair and tenderly place a hand between her legs, still unable to look up; her hair fell in cascades around her face. God she looked beautiful as she sat there and began to gently stroke her pussy; I began to stroke myself in rhythm with her own.

'Mmmm,' Nicola murmured, 'I do so like it when people are obedient. Tell me, is your pussy wet?'

'Yes Miss,' my wife whispered, gasping softly at her own admission.

'Louder!'

'Yes Miss.' came the response, slightly louder. Nicola commanded her to part her legs to allow for a better view. My wife complied and gave her a view of her flower spread wide, her fingers running tender circles around her exposed clitoris.

'I want you to think about your husband's cock, but instead of your lips moving up and down its length, sucking and tasting it; I want you to picture mine. Is that clear?'

'Yes Miss,' Kat gasped, shuddering in her seat, eyes still looking down.

'That's it, faster now,' she began to give instructions and continued to describe the scene that had basically happened on Saturday night; Nicola sitting on my cock, her pussy working up and down its length, her pleasure, her climax, her orgasm; all the while, my wife continued to masturbate, now thrusting two fingers deep inside of herself.

My balls ached for release as I watched the scene before me; I watched as Kat's tits rose and fell with her breathing, her whole chest flushed; a sure sign that she was close to orgasm.

'Come for me slut,' Nicola berated her, 'come for me and admit that you want it to be my fingers inside of you right now.'

'Ohhhh fuck...' moaned Kat, writhing in ecstasy now. 'I want your fingers.'

'Respect, you slut!' Commanded Nicola, raising her voice as I felt my cum pulsing through my shaft.

'I want your fingers Miss,' wailed Kat as she came, violently in her boss' office, squirming in the seat as her pussy leaked all over the leather.

I saw stars as I shot my load, so powerful the jet that it splattered on the screen of the laptop; it throbbed and pulsed as I watched Kat riding her powerful orgasm under the watchful eyes of our shared Mistress.

God it was so fucked up...

Chapter 6

My heart pounded as I heard Kat's key turning in the lock. Then came the footsteps down the hall.

'Hi sweetheart,' I spoke as she walked into the room, my voice catching in my throat.

'Oh, ummm... hey.' replied Kat, unable to meet my eyes. A period of silence followed, both of us awkwardly standing in front of one another.

'Listen Kat,' I began hesitantly, 'there's something I need to talk to you about...'

'No, please, Dan,' she replied, 'can I speak first? I need to tell you something...'

'Well, well, well. Seems everyone wants to say something this evening.' Kat whipped around in shock at hearing Nicola's voice from the doorway. She stood there, bold as brass, one hand on her hip, the other resting on the frame of the door; eyebrows arched, wearing the lingerie that had started this whole fiasco, a pair of fishnet stockings and black, knee high boots.

'Huh. What are you doing here?' Kat asked in surprise.

'Is that any way to speak to your boss?' snapped Nicola. Kat looked at me, flushed and confused. I looked to the floor, unable to meet her imploring eyes. 'Your husband let me in, of course.'

'I don't understand what's going on.'

'Sit down on the sofa.' My wife did as she was told. I remained stood in the middle of the room, as I had not yet been addressed.

'Good,' she spoke as she walked into the middle of the room. 'I will forgive you for speaking to me disrespectfully; I imagine it was quite a shock to see me here.' Nicola turned to address me for the first time. 'Kneel.' She commanded. I obeyed without question. 'You see,' continued Nicola, 'after your little show in my office this afternoon, I came straight over to your house. Now that you have both made the right decision about your future, we can move forwards together.'

'What do you mean? Dan, what have you done? Why are you on the floor? What is all of this?'

'I did not give you permission to speak to him did I?' Nicola spoke, moving between me and Kat.

'Nicola...,' began Kat.

'Miss...' Replied Nicola. I couldn't see my wife, but I could sense her figuring out what was going on. A period of silence followed, I remained in a kneeling position, unable to make eye contact with my wife because of Nicola being between us, but also knowing that I couldn't bring myself to even if she wasn't. I somehow felt that this was all my felt anyway; if only I had been stronger in the first place, it might never have gotten to this stage.

'I'm sorry... Miss.' Came the eventual response from my wife.

'That's a good girl,' said Nicola, unable to hide the obvious glee in her voice. 'Now, let's have some fun shall we?' She moved and sat beside my wife on the sofa; there was plenty of room for them both, but she made sure to press herself into her side as she began to speak. 'Do you recognise this underwear set?'

'Yes Miss,' replied my wife, glancing across at her lingerie-clad employer to double check what she already knew.

'Then listen closely to the tale behind it.' And, with that, she began to tell her, in great detail about the first meeting in the restaurant, leaving out none of the finer details. My wife flushed, looked down, sobbed slightly and gasped softly at certain parts of the story, but at no point did she ask Nicola to stop. '...and that brings us to this afternoon, right after you had finished masturbating for me in the office.' Nicola turned to face Kat now, leaning in close to whisper in her ear. 'Remember how you came, just thinking about me sucking your husband's cock?' Kat let out an audible gasp at this, flushing at the memory. But she nodded, it was barely perceptible, but it was a definite nod. 'Strip.' Commanded Nicola, addressing me where I knelt for the first time.

I stood and removed my clothing, just as she had commanded. My cock throbbed and bobbed in the air when I removed my boxer shorts. Listening to Nicola recount the events of the previous couple of weeks had helped ensure that I was more than ready for this moment. She crooked her finger towards me, motioning for me to move closer. My heart thudded in my chest as I approached my wife and Mistress, fully nude and wholly aroused.

'Do you want me to suck your dick?'

'Yes Miss.' I gasped, unable to believe what I was saying. She grabbed me by the cock and pulled me closer, closer, closer. My dick throbbed, centimetres from my wife's face. With her other hand, she took my wife by the chin and lifted her head, forcing her to look at my member as she brought her mouth towards it, slowly, inexorably. Fireworks exploded in my mind as she planted a tender kiss on the aching tip with her full, red lips. I was desperate to thrust myself forwards, into her warm, wet throat, but knew that would be a bad idea. My knees trembled, almost buckling, as she extended her tongue and licked, long, slow and tender, from the base of my shaft, all the way to the tip of my penis.

Then, agonisingly, to my horror, she dropped my cock and smirked. 'If only this was all about you two and your twisted fantasies though.' She stood to her feet. 'No, this is all about mine. Follow me to your bedroom.'

In the bedroom, she lay herself down on mine and my wife's king sized bed. 'Remove my shoes and stockings, both of you.'

For the first time since Nicola had revealed herself downstairs, I made eye contact with Kat. There was definitely anger there... a lot of anger. Anger at me, anger at herself, anger at Nicola. But also, clearly there, not suppressed enough by the anger to be hidden from view, was the look that she got in her eyes when she was aroused... highly aroused.

'What are you waiting for?' Demanded Nicola.

Dutifully, I did as I was bid, removing Nicola's right shoe and rolling her fishnet stockings down her thick, smooth legs. I gasped as she pressed her toes hard up against my dick, wriggling them gently. 'Remember when I made you come with my feet under my desk Dan?' she asked.

'Yes Miss,' I replied, as precum seeped from the tip of my throbbing cock.

'Look at how hard he is,' Nicola addressed Kat, 'look at how much I turn him on.' She began to rub her foot up and down the length of my cock while my wife stood next to me, holding her other foot. 'Put my other foot on your husband's cock.' Kat hesitated, still possible looking for a way out of this situation, but eventually realising that there was none. She placed Nicola's foot on my cock, her fingers brushing up against my shaft as she did so. Nicola commanded her to kneel, before gripping me between her toes and slowly milking more precum from my aching member, using her big toe to circle around the head.

'Open wide,' she said, pressing her toe up against my wife's lips. 'Taste your husband on my toe.' I watched as my wife opened her mouth, allowing Nicola to press her toe inside her mouth, rubbing my juices on her tongue before going back for more and repeating the process. It was almost too much for me. I felt my cock beginning to pulse and twitch in much the same way it does just before I blow my load. 'Don't you fucking dare,' Nicola said, gripping my cock tightly at the base between her toes, sending a jolt of agonising, throbbing pain shooting through my body, preventing an orgasm and prolonging the torture. 'Go and sit on the chair and get control of yourself.'

As I sat down, Nicola stood to her feet and over my wife. Kat remained kneeling, unable to look up at her boss for the shame, having just licked my precum from her toes. 'You love being told what to do don't you?' Nicola said, gently stroking my wife's long, silky hair. 'I think that now we've established this, there will be no further need for any silliness at work.'

'Th...thank you Miss,' whispered Kat, almost inaudibly, but still, it caused Nicola to almost swell with satisfaction.

'Good girl,' she spoke, standing over Kat now, her panty-clad pussy in front of her face. 'I think you deserve a treat for this.' I watched as she slowly slid a hand down, into her pants and began to finger herself in my wife's face, her free hand holding Kat's head firmly in position in front of her crotch. 'Taste me,' she commanded, pulling her hand out and pressing it into Kat's lips. She gasped as my wife willingly opened her mouth and began to lick and suck at her fingers. This seemed to tip Nicola over the edge a little; I watched as she roughly pulled my wife to her feet and then ripped her blouse off, buttons flying across the room. Kat stood submissively as her boss quickly and deftly undressed her, in moments removing her bra and pulling down her skirt, underwear and stockings in one swift movement. The next thing I knew, Kat was tossed roughly onto the bed. Nicola removed the rest of her clothing and I watched in awe as her thick frame mounted my wife on the bed, sitting on her face.