She's the Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Ohhh fuck,' gasped Nicola as she grabbed my wife's hair and began to grind her pussy on her face. 'Don't just lay there slut, stick that tongue inside.' She looked across at me and laughed. 'Look at how hard you are watching me fuck your wife's face. Don't you wish it was your face under my pussy?'

'Yes Miss,' I replied honestly.

'I want her squirming,' she gasped, motioning for me to join them on the bed. She lifted herself from Kat briefly in order to turn her body around, positioning herself reverse cowgirl on my wife's face before resuming her smothering and grinding. I briefly saw Kat's face, coated in Nicola's slickness and it was almost enough to make me blow my load. There was no time to appreciate the mental image though, because a moment later Nicola had grabbed me by the head and was forcing me down between my wife's legs. I could smell her muskiness, remembering her masturbation session in Nicola's office earlier that day. Then I was pressed, hard, into my wife's dripping wet pussy, Nicola roughly ground my face into Kat's clit, causing her to squirm and wriggle at the sensation.

'Mmmmm,' gasped Nicola, 'your wife is really into this.' I lapped at her juices in between having my face forced hard into her entrance; 'her tongue is so fucking deep. She's such a good little slut.' Nicola pulled my face out from between Kat's legs and forced me to look at her. 'How do you feel, seeing your good girl little wife treated like my little whore?'

'I love it Miss,' I gasped honestly.

'I'm going to cum,' she moaned, 'watch me cum all over her pretty little face.' I watched as her face contorted and she squirmed from side to side of Kat's face, forcing me once more between her legs to taste my wife. I felt my wife's legs tighten as she squirmed and wriggled under Nicola's weight. I was unsure because her face was buried between her boss' legs; but I was almost certain that she was climaxing herself as Nicola came all over her face.

I tried to imagine how twisted the scene would look to an outsider at that moment. A husband with his head buried between his wife's legs is nothing unusual; but when you add a thick-bodied female dominatrix to the mix, pulling the strings and riding the wife's face to orgasm, it suddenly became a whole lot weirder.

But there was no time to reflect on anything really, as the train kept on rolling with Nicola well and truly behind the wheel. Coming down finally from her climax, she rolled to the side of Kat on the bed and looked down at my wife, panting for breath, flushed, sweating and coated in Nicola's pussy juices.

'Your wife is such a dirty little slut Dan,' she smiled mischievously over at me. 'I think you need to clean her up a touch.'

'What do you mean?' Nicola simply raised an eyebrow at me. 'I mean, please explain Miss.'

'Lick my pussy juice from your wife's face!' I had no time to respond to the prompt because Nicola had already taken the initiative from me. Grabbing a handful of my hair, she pressed me hard against Kat's face. I stuck out my tongue as commanded and began to lap the sweet nectar that coated her entire face. Before I knew it, we were kissing. Caught up in the throes of passion, Kat began to swirl her own tongue around mine, all of our juices beginning to combine in a sweet, heady mix. Without even thinking about it, I had begun to hump against my wife who was responding in kind. The next thing I knew, I felt my entire length sliding deep into Kat; she moaned and writhed in response as I began to grind my cock into her pussy, gasping as we continued to kiss.

We were completely oblivious to the fact that Nicola had left the scene for a moment, allowing us to get carried away and caught up with our frantic fucking. However, that all came crashing down as I felt an impact that sent white hot flashes of pain shooting through my body. The source of the pain became quickly clear when Nicola raised the paddle and brought it down with a solid 'thump' for a second time, straight across my ass. I rolled off of Kat in agony and fell completely off of the bed. Looking up, I saw Nicola standing over me, wooden paddle in one hand, her other hand wrapped around a long, thick, strapon cock that she had obviously been away fitting while me and Kat fucked.

'Who said you could fuck her?' Nicola demanded to know, bending down and gripping my cheeks forcefully.

'Nobody Miss.' I replied, not wanting another whack from the paddle. 'I'm sorry.'

'I'm the one doing the fucking,' she said as she roughly manhandled my wife, flipping her over onto her stomach and pulling her to the edge of the bed. 'I'm going to give her a real cock.' As she spoke, she was guiding the rubber cock to my wife's entrance. It must have been 9 inches long and as thick as a can of pop. She pressed it up hard against Kat's pussy, causing her to gasp and grunt with surprise. She might have even tried to wriggle away, but Nicola had hold of her, stopping her from going anywhere.

'Watch,' Nicola grunted, grabbing me by the hair and pulling me to within inches of Kat's pussy. I gasped as the thick, rubber head slowly parted my wife's pink lips. Nicola began to ease herself inside of her; pulling back every few inches in order to let me see how slick the shaft was with her juices. 'You like watching me fuck your wife don't you?' Nicola said, looking down at me. I met her eyes and nodded honestly.

For the next few minutes, I watched, enraptured, as Nicola fucked Kat from behind; listening to my wife moan as her boss penetrated her time and time again with her thick, rubber dick. Nicola commanded me to suck Kat's toes while she fucked her. She berated me as I worshipped my wife's feet; my cock throbbed for release, but I loved every sordid second of it; my mistress fucking my wife, causing her to orgasm repeatedly on her prosthetic phallus.

'On the bed you fucking pussy!' Nicola commanded as she pulled out of my now almost broken wife. I did as I was bid, laying on my back in the middle of the bed. Nicola then positioned Kat doggy style over my prone body; my aching, throbbing cock pressed up against her stomach. Nicola followed, climbing on top of Kat and pressing her down hard onto me as she slid into her once again from behind. Kat's face pressed into my own, but Nicola grabbed a handful of her hair and lifted her face up. 'Tell him how good it feels,' she commanded Kat.

'Unngghh,' my wife gasped as Nicola drove into her again and again. 'It feels so fucking good Miss.'

'Look at your husband while I fuck you,' she again commanded. Kat and I made eye contact; I could see how lost she was to lust, her eyes were misted over, all that consumed her was the thick rubber cock pounding away at her battered pussy. I kissed her passionately, grinding my dick into her stomach, aching for release of my own. Kat's pussy gushed on me as Nicola continued her relentless abuse.

'My turn,' gasped Nicola finally as she pulled herself out of my wife with a wet plop. She pushed Kat aside and pulled her rubber cock to one side before sitting herself down on my length. I gasped in ecstasy as Nicola sat on me. She rubbed the length of her rubber dick, coating her fingers in my wife's slick juices before forcing her fingers into my mouth. I sucked hungrily at her fingers, trying to do anything to prolong my own inevitable orgasm.

'Don't you fucking come,' Nicola commanded through gasps as she ground herself onto my member, bringing herself closer to orgasm, squeezing her tits and rubbing her big round belly. 'You,' she commanded my dazed and almost dozing wife, 'get here and lick my asshole!' Kat crawled around and began to worship Nicola's ass as she continued to bounce up and down on my dick.

'Ohhh fuck,' she gasped, 'stick that tongue deep,' Nicola leaned over and began to lick and nibble my cheeks, pressing me down into the bed further.

'Can I come Miss?' I gasped.

'Beg,' she whispered into my ears as she continued to fuck me.

'Please,' I gasped, 'please Miss.' She grunted and groaned as she lost control of herself, bursting a dam somewhere inside and releasing a torrent of her own juices that came spurting out around my cock. My head was spinning and I was sure I was going to either ejaculate or pass out. 'Pleeeease,' I gasped through gritted teeth.

'Now,' she gasped in the throes of her own climax. Finally, I exploded inside of her, blasting wave after endless wave deep inside of her pussy. I flashed in and out of consciousness as I emptied my seed deep into Nicola as she continued to ride her own orgasm on my spasming member.

Finally spent, Nicola climbed off of me. I almost instantly felt myself drifting off to sleep. I tried to fight it, knowing that there was so much to talk about, but found that the harder I seemed to try, the deeper I seemed to doze. Before I even knew it, my eyes were closed and I was drifting deeper and deeper into a long and well earned slumber.

Epilogue

I awoke with a start god knows how long later. Hours possibly. The first thing I realised was that Kat was next to me, awake already. Nicola was not to be seen anywhere.

'Ummm, hi,' I said sheepishly, not really able to make eye contact with her after everything that had happened.

'Yeah,' replied Kat in the same tone. She was holding a piece of paper in her hands and she passed it to me. It was from Nicola, obviously.

'You both belong to me now,' it read. 'Go about your business as usual. I'll be in touch. Miss H'

'So, what do we do now?' I asked.

'Well,' replied Kat, 'you've read what it says.'

''And you're happy with that?' I asked, looking across at her for the first time; thinking of how I sucked her toes while watching Nicola slamming into her, of how she was forced to lick Nicola's ass while she bounced up and down on my cock. I felt the first stirrings of an erection. Kat reached across and took me in her hand, causing me to stiffen instantly.

'Does this answer your question?' she asked, as her head disappeared under the covers.