She's the Boss: An Office Romance

Story Info
A dull sales conference leads to a night of passion.
6.9k words
4.38
23k
22

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 03/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Note to the Reader: although the following scenario is fictitious, it is based on real life. As such, I must begin by thanking 'Aubrey' - my girlfriend and partner-in-crime - for allowing me to immortalise our first night together as lovers.

*****

I've never been quite sure how to begin this story. After all, it began much in the same way as many others...

I was a young graduate, just starting to make my way in the world after finishing university, and had landed myself a job as an intern at a large multinational company. Admittedly, the work wasn't glamorous - to be honest, my position was that of Personal Assistant to the Head of Accounting and Finance - but I was in a stable situation, with a good salary, and one more important bonus. It meant that I got to spend a lot of time getting to know 'her.'

As soon as I'd walked into the interview room three months previously, I had known that I had to get this job; the woman who had conducted the interview had taken my breath away. Her eyes - a beautiful shade of hazel - had held my nervous stare from the very start, the morning sunlight slanting through the window-blinds and reflecting the tones and highlights of her shoulder-length red-brown hair, which she had tied up at the back of her head in a loose knot.

Introducing herself as 'Aubrey,' the woman had taken my hand in a firm but friendly grip, encouraging me to relax and take a seat in front of the large oak desk in the middle of the office. As I'd lowered myself into the leather-and-chrome chair, another employee had placed two cups of strong black coffee on the desk, and my future boss had slowly taken her place opposite me, giving me a chance to take in the rest of her body.

I'd noticed that Aubrey was wearing low-heeled black pumps, meaning that she was probably around 5'6"; similar in height to myself. In terms of age, she looked to be in her late thirties or early forties, and I'd glanced instinctively at her left hand, cautiously trying to spot if she had was wearing any rings. Although her short, chubby fingers had been bare, I'd still cursed inwardly. After all, this was supposed to be a job interview, not a chance to get 'on the pull.'

Even so, it had been difficult not to let my thoughts to drift away from the task at hand; from the earliest days of puberty, I had entertained something of a weakness for the kind of women described by modern adult magazines as 'BBWs' or 'Plumpers.' It seemed to me that I'd spent years surrounded by large ladies - teachers, youth workers, physiotherapists, even my female colleagues at university - the majority of those with whom I had developed the most lasting connections had all fitted this general description.

As for Aubrey, I felt myself starting to flush scarlet as I'd cast a surreptitious glance up and down her full, voluptuous body. The way that she carried herself - proud, erect, her huge bosom thrust out like the bows of a battlecruiser - had reminded me somewhat of Nurse Gladys Emmanuel from the classic British sitcom 'Open All Hours.' In a frilled white blouse, dark tights and light grey skirt-suit, Aubrey had appeared both authoritative and at ease in equal measure; capable of keeping her subordinates firmly in line, but able to 'cut loose' outside of the business world.

The actual interview had been fairly uneventful. Somehow, I had made it through without embarrassing myself - thankfully, Aubrey had been very good at setting me at ease, and didn't seem bothered by the fact that I occasionally allowed my gaze to linger on her chest, which stretched the fabric of her blouse in such a way that an imprint of the lacework of her bra cups was visible. In fact, I could still remember how, while sending me on my way, she had allowed a wry smile to break through the rather stern demeanour which had characterised the rest of the interview.

Fast forward a few months to the present...

So now, I was firmly ensconced as Aubrey's personal assistant. Though it was not my real name, my boss had decided that 'Leonard' suited me rather well, and tended to use it even in board meetings. During one coffee break early on in my employment, I'd discovered that Aubrey and I shared a love of the hit American sitcom 'The Big Bang Theory,' and my passing resemblance to one of the main characters had caused considerable amusement. Even though I had grown a full beard and moustache since then, the nickname had stuck firmly, and I was more than happy to go along with the joke.

On this particular day, I was accompanying my boss to a major sales conference in Liverpool and, rather generously, she had booked us into a double suite at a hotel close to the conference centre. In addition, when we'd arrived back in the room after several long, dull hours watching PowerPoint presentations and discussing such thrilling topics as 'impulse purchasing,' 'influences on market trends' and 'deficit financing as a viable policy,' I'd been shocked to see a large bottle of Krugg Champagne chilling in an ice bucket on the dresser, along with two crystal flutes.

I turned to ask Aubrey what was going on, but she had disappeared into the bathroom, and I just had time to catch a glimpse of her patent-leather sling-backs as the door clicked shut. "Hold on a moment!" She yelled out. "I'll only be a minute or two." Unsure of what to do, I threw my suit jacket onto the back of a chair and examined the bottle; though by no means an expert, the little that I knew about wine told me that this would be a very good vintage.

Seconds later, I heard the bathroom door open again, and Aubrey stepped out. My jaw fell open, and I felt like Wolfie in the old 'Droopy Dog' cartoons, whose eyeballs always popped out of his head at the sight of a beautiful woman. All day, my boss had been clad in the same grey suit that she had worn on the day of my interview, and had projected the same image of cool, stylish professionalism. Now, everything had changed.

Aubrey still stood as proud and erect as ever, and her full curves still put me in mind of a Spanish galleon laden with the treasures of the Caribbean; however, that magnificent body was now swathed in a black evening gown, the bodice covered in sequins, the full skirt reaching to the floor. Her hair - which she had kept tied back ever since our first meeting - tumbled down over her shoulders in dark red-brown waves. "I see you approve," she smiled warmly as I continued to stare mutely across the room. "But please try to look less like a dead fish."

Shuddering slightly, I shook myself out of my reverie, staggering backwards and sitting down heavily on the edge of the bed. Aubrey let out a loud chuckle, striding across the room to stand in front of me, and I couldn't help gasping as her massive chest shook inside the confines of her dress. Slowly, she reached out and grabbed hold of my tie, pulling me back to my feet, her other hand resting on the small of my back. Instinctively, I gazed into those sparkling hazel eyes, and allowed my boss to ease forward into a deep, passionate kiss, slowly wrapping my arms around her wonderful, soft body.

I could feel my head starting to spin as Aubrey pushed her tongue against my lips, and I squeezed her tight to me so that her heaving breasts were squashed up against my chest. I had always marvelled at my boss' ample physique, and had long ago given up on keeping count of the number of times that I dreamt of having my head cradled against the warm flesh of her huge bosom. Slowly, my mouth yielded to the probing of her tongue, and as she explored my hot mouth, I felt something hard and metallic against my teeth.

Somehow, I had never noticed that Aubrey had a tongue piercing, but the sensation was certainly intriguing, and I began to return the kiss with an ever greater urgency. Now, she was holding my head in both hands, running her fingers through my slightly wild hair and caressing my face, stroking the coarser hair of my beard. As for me, I was still trying to work out what to do with myself; to be honest, I felt like a kid let loose in a sweet shop, and wanted to explore as much of Aubrey's wonderful body as possible.

Mirroring her actions, I brought one hand up to stroke the soft skin of her face, brushing a lock of dark red-brown hair from her eyes as I did so. With my other hand, I reached down and cupped one of her lovely arse-cheeks through the material of her dress, groaning into her mouth as I gave it a gentle squeeze and traced my fingers up and down the outline of her ample thighs. This drew a long moan from Aubrey, and she slowly broke the kiss, a look of pure, unrestrained passion in her eyes.

"Don't tease me Leonard," she whispered, letting go of my face and swatting me playfully on the arm as I continued to massage the warm flesh of her arse. "You don't really think that I've been blind to the way that you've been looking at me at the office?" I gulped as she pulled my other hand away from her face and guided it down onto her magnificent, sequin-covered bust. "Ever since you first came to me for this job, I knew that you wanted to get your hands on me, and especially on these big soft beauties. Just feel how heavy and full they are!"

I was dumbfounded. I couldn't speak. All I could think about was the fact that was now groping my boss' incredible tits; Aubrey, for her part, was urging me on, gently swaying so that her bosom began to jiggle and bounce hypnotically. I had, not surprisingly, grabbed the opportunity with both hands, and my boss smiled broadly as she saw how eagerly I had responded to her orders. "Good boy Leonard!" She purred. "Would I be right in thinking that you've been wanting to do this for a while? You love my huge natural tits, don't you?"

I nodded vigorously, leaning forward and giving Aubrey a brief but forceful kiss as I tried my best to hold one of her massive breasts in each hand. The bra she was wearing gave her excellent support, but I longed to feel the weight of her bust set free from the garment. Slowly, I sank to my knees, bringing my head level with the fullest part of her chest, and like a man possessed, buried my face in the sequinned mass of warm flesh. Aubrey had one hand on the back of my head now, almost smothering me between her gorgeous mounds. Her other hand, I now noticed, had slipped under the hem of her dress and into the region of her crotch.

"That's it you dirty little fucker!" She moaned as she continued to thrust her chest out. "Show me how much you love being surrounded by all that warm, soft tit-flesh. I know how much you want to explore my naked body, but you've got to be a good boy and make me feel good!" With all the strength I could muster, I pulled my head free from her grip, gazing up into her eyes and trying to do my best impression of an eager puppy. Of course, this was easier said than done with my hands still roaming over Aubrey's heaving chest, and even more so as I saw that she was rapidly approaching climax.

"Please Aubrey," I begged, my voice a lust-fuelled mixture of a whimper and a groan, "I need to see you naked so badly. You don't know how long I've been dreaming of this moment. Please let me take that dress off and worship your beautiful soft body!" My voice was cracking with arousal, and I felt my boss bend forward, her hand snaking down between us, so that her fingers brushed against the front of my suit pants. At the touch of her hand, my cock, which had been gradually swelling against the fabric of my trousers, sprang instantly to full hardness.

Aubrey glanced down at me, a coy expression on her face. "Oh my!" She whispered, clasping her hands to her bosom in feigned shock and surprise. "Did I do that to you? I don't understand what could possibly have made you feel so horny. After all Leonard, I'm your boss. It's wrong for me to get involved with one of my employees; even one as young and sexy as you." Suddenly, her body began to shudder violently as her orgasm hit, and I felt her chest swell against the palms of my hands, a low moan escaping from her throat.

She seemed to be on auto-pilot, riding out the waves of her climax, and I instinctively pushed my hardening cock against her fingers. "Oh Fuck!" I whispered, gazing in awe at my boss quivering before me, reluctantly sliding my hands down and away from her magnificent breasts and onto her hips, suddenly aware of the fact that her knees might buckle at any moment. "Aubrey, I know this is really naughty, and I know that we could get it a lot of trouble at the office, but I'd honestly do anything to be able to treat you like a goddess, even just for tonight."

Slowly, Aubrey regained her composure, the last tremors of that first orgasm fading away. Her expression softened again, and taking hold of my shoulders, prompted me to get to my feet, her lips tracing kisses all over my face. "A 'Goddess' am I?" She purred again, the fire returning to her eyes. "You really do have it bad for me, don't you Leonard?" Once again, I could only nod dumbly, wondering what was about to happen. Aubrey placed a light kiss on my forehead, cupping my face in her hands as a small smile crept across her lips. "Such a cute boy, and so polite. I'm definitely going to have let you see if you can please me properly!"

I gave a slight whimper as I felt her finally draw away from me, and watched silently as my boss crossed over to the dresser and filled both of the flutes with a good measure of champagne. Passing one to me, she raised her glass and we both drank a toast as our eyes locked together in a passionate gaze. It was strange, but something about those eyes just held me transfixed; all I could think about was 'the moment' of being in her company. Then, our glasses drained to the dregs, Aubrey motioned for me to join her, spreading her arms wide and enveloping me once more in a glorious, smothering embrace.

My cock was definitely straining against it's confinement now, and my boss was only too aware of it as I ground myself urgently against her thigh, our bodies writhing together, hands in each other's hair. Aubrey leaned forward, my hair tweeted between her fingers: again, I felt the touch of her hot lips pushing urgently against my still-closed mouth, and as I yielded to her, I tasted again the cold metal of the bar as her moist tongue slid hungrily over my own. Once more, I ran my hands up and down her body, moving up from her soft, plump thighs, over the full curves of her arse, and up her back until I found the zipper between her shoulders.

She broke the kiss, nuzzling her face into the base of my neck. "Go ahead lover. Take it off!" She whispered, hands sliding up between us and fumbling with the buttons of my shirt. I didn't need to be asked twice. Slowly, I pulled down the zipper and helped Aubrey to lift the dress off over her head, leaving her standing before me in a massive black lace bra and matching French-cut panties. As I'd expected, the bra had full cups, and supported her huge breasts wonderfully, pushing them together to create a deep, shadowy cleavage.

As my boss continued to liberate me of shirt and tie, I eagerly resumed groping her amazing chest, revelling in the contrast between the silky pattern of the lace-covered bra cups and the warm softness of the flesh beneath. Suddenly, I heard Aubrey begin to giggle, running her fingers through my thick chest hair, and I hurriedly withdrew my hands, worried that I had appeared too keen. "What's wrong?" I asked in a hushed voice, realising that the sound of her girlish laughter had caused my still-trapped cock to give several urgent, painful throbs.

She gave me a knowing look, grinning almost from ear to ear. "Well my dear," she chuckled, "I know that you're very eager to get your hands on my lovely fat titties, but I'm also thinking that you'll want to be able to get your shirt off without me having to tear it!" Suddenly, it dawned on me. In my hurry to lavish my attentions on her amazing body, I'd totally forgotten about my still being fully dressed. Giving a small smile, I leaned back and let my shirt fall to the floor, Aubrey still raking her nails across my hairy chest and stomach, pinching my nipples and causing me to gasp and thrust my hips against her.

"I think it's time that we let your little friend out to play." She mused, reaching down to undo my belt and suit-pants. "It looks like you're starting to get rather excited." I nodded my head vigorously, wrapping my arms around Aubrey's waist and sliding my hands onto the broad, full cheeks of her arse. My hairy stomach was now rubbing against her plump belly, and as my trousers bunched around my ankles, I began to grind my bulging crotch into her thigh. Squeezing her soft buttocks, it slowly dawned on me that only two thin layers of material separated my throbbing manhood from her warm, moist pussy, and once more, I let out a low groan.

"Oh fuck Aubrey," I moaned, a note of desperation in my voice. "Please can I take your bra off? I need to see those magnificent tits in all their glory! They're just so huge and soft, and I can feel your hard nipples poking into my chest through the cups!" She didn't answer, but gave me a playful slap on the thigh and grabbed hold of my hair with her other hand, pulling my head forward and kissing me greedily on the lips, her tongue filling my mouth as I continued to fondle her ample arse-cheeks beneath the thin lace of her panties.

She broke the kiss, staring at me with those beautiful hazel eyes. "What do you think, you horny little bastard? These tits aren't exactly going to play with themselves are they?" Now, I could feel her hips moving in time with mine as she met my thrusts, and I could feel the wetness of her pussy through the gusset of her panties as she rubbed herself against the head of my still-imprisoned cock. "I must say though, I love hear a young man begging to see my body. After all, men your age are normally chasing after skinny little waifs!"

I gave another low moan and sank to my knees, my obvious hard-on tenting my boxers and my precum leaving a noticeable stain on the crotch. Aubrey placed a hand either side of my face and drew me forwards, pillowing my head tight against her still-heaving bosom as I relinquished my hold on her arse, my hands shaking as I fumbled to release the catch that secured her massive bra. She was stroking my hair now, petting me like a puppy and murmuring soothingly in my ear, but I could still feel her hips rocking gently back and forth, her satin-covered mound rubbing against my hairy chest.

After some effort, I finally succeeded in unfastening the clasp of her bra, and felt the distinct 'sag' of her huge, full breasts as the support of the band was removed. Shrugging her shoulders, Aubrey let the broad straps fall onto her arms, and I raised my head, gazing up at her with a look of reverent awe on my face as I slipped the garment from her body, marvelling at the design of the intricate lacework and the strong underwire at the base of the cups. At last, her voluptuous bosom was uncovered in all it's glory, and I gasped as I beheld, for the first time, her fat, erect nipples and large, chocolate-coloured areolae.

"What do you think of these then?" She asked softly, cocking her head to one side and reaching down to stroke the coarse hair of my beard as I stared dumbly at her near-naked body. "I'll bet you've never seen a pair like this in your life! Soft, heavy, all-natural 40Ls." As if to drive the point home, she hefted one of the massive mounds in each hand, jiggling them up and down in front of my face and moaning as she pinched and twisted her nipples. "Would I be right in thinking you'd like to suck on them for me?"

I could only nod my head, totally mesmerised by the sight of the dream-like expression on Aubrey's face as she continued massaging her breasts, her breath coming in sharp, panting gasps. "Please." I begged earnestly, dropping her bra and raising my arms towards her as if invoking the gods, "let me taste those delicious nipples. I'd do anything to make you happy." She gave a small smile and stepped forward, one breast now cupped in both hands. As I settled myself on my knees and wrapped my arms around my boss' waist, she bent forward slightly and fed the hard nipple into my mouth, kneading the soft flesh and urging me to suck.

12