She's the Boss: An Office Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my!" I heard Aubrey moan above me, my face totally buried in a mass of warm, soft flesh. "That's exactly what I needed after that boring conference. A big horny boy feasting on my juicy titties and willing to please me in any way I choose." I could tell that she was smiling, and my hips continued to sway as I felt her begin to run her fingers through my hair. "Leonard's such a good boy, isn't he?" She purred. "My very own sex slave. I can see that I'm going to have lots of naughty fun with you before the evening's over."

Obviously, I was unable to speak, so I answered her question in the only way I was able: tightening my grip around her swaying body, I pulled myself even harder into her heaving bosom and gently bit down on her fat nipple, flicking my warm tongue over the tip as I continued to suck greedily. Although I couldn't see it, Aubrey had begun to knead her other breast with her free hand, lifting it to her mouth and feasting on her own nipple. Meanwhile, her hips continued to move as if on automatic pilot, her panties damp with her juices as she rubbed herself against me.

As I heard Aubrey's breathing quicken, I slid my hands back down onto her wonderful full arse and groped her fat cheeks, pulling her hips forward and encouraging her to grind harder. I was moaning around a mouthful of delicious tit-flesh, gently tugging at the rubbery nipple and tracing wide circles around the areola with my tongue, and I began to nuzzle right into her breast, mewling like a hungry baby, desperate to assist my boss to another shuddering orgasm. However, I didn't have long to wait for the fireworks...

Suddenly, she gave a long, low moan, releasing her nipple from her mouth, pushing down hard on the back of my head and thrusting her free hand into her dampening panties. Cradling me to her bosom, Aubrey began to rub furiously at her clit - which I knew must be throbbing just as hard as my still-unrelieved erection - while her fingers slid in and out of her wet pussy, her whole body quaking as she tumbled over the edge. How long it lasted, I don't know, but when Aubrey finally caught her breath and pulled my head away from her breast, her eyes were shining with tears.

"Fuck Leonard. That was a pretty good start!" She grinned at me, gasping as the final throes of her orgasm died away. "But I'd say that there's more you can give me, isn't there?" I could feel her lifting me to my feet, and our mouths once again clamped together in a furious, passionate kiss as I staggered forward against her, sinking into the softness of her body. Her hands slid down my back, thumbs hooking into the waistband of my boxers as she struggled to release my manhood from it's confinement, and I flinched slightly as it sprang free.

"Oh my!" Aubrey gasped, chuckling and giving my arse a gentle squeeze. "I didn't realise that I such a powerful effect on you. It looks like I'm going to have a lot of fun with this big thing." I knew that I wasn't particularly large, only about six inches or so, but I was still determined to please the massive-breasted goddess who now, quite literally, had me by the balls. She was massaging my swinging bollocks and tracing her fingers playfully along the length of my shaft, tickling the fat head as my erection pulsed between us, and I was reduced to a groaning idiot, reaching out to once again fondle her huge tits.

My boss gave me a knowing look, getting a proper grip on my cock and lazily pumping back and forth. "Does Leonard want me to take care of his big stiffy then? It feels like you're almost ready to burst!" I let out a loud moan and began to thrust forwards to meet the strokes of her fingers, planting kisses all over her face and pushing her breasts together, leaning down to run my tongue along her massive cleavage before kissing all over the top of each soft, jiggling mound. "Don't worry baby." Aubrey said teasingly, "I know exactly what my slave boy needs."

Slowly, she moved backwards towards the bed, leading me along by the cock, and I found myself standing before her, the tip of my throbbing erection level with her half-open mouth. Suddenly, I felt her tongue snake out and flick against my cock head, and marvelled at the sensation of the cold metal bar against the underside of my shaft as she took wrapped her lips around the end of my length, giving it a few encouraging sucks. As her tongue swirled around my head, her fingers continued to stroke my balls and the base of my cock, almost as she was trying to milk me into her mouth.

As she pulled herself off me with a loud 'pop,' I cradled her head in both hands, stroking her long dark-red hair, brushing a few stray locks away from her shining eyes. "Oh god!" She mewled, kitten-like, "what a delicious cock you've got. I think I know what to do to make Leonard give me all that yummy spunk." Hefting her huge tits in both hands, she lifted them up towards me and gave me a long, languid wink, nodding slowly as my hard-on twitched in anticipation. "Go ahead sweetie." She whispered in a voice dripping with lust. "Slide that hard dick between my fat titties!"

I did as I was told, stepping forward and feeling my throbbing erection enveloped by my boss' soft bosom, her massive breasts smothering me like two warm pillows. Almost instinctively, I began to thrust forwards, and she grabbed hold of my arse-cheeks with both hands, pulling me towards her and encouraging me to fuck her cleavage as hard as I could. Admittedly, my cock was no match for Aubrey's 40L tits, and it disappeared completely as I pushed forwards against her, but damn did it feel good having all that warm flesh massaging the whole length of my aching manhood.

"There we go baby!" She grinned as I settled into a rhythm. "Just imagine that you're deep inside my wet pussy. Show me just how hard you can fuck!" Once again, I could see that Aubrey was earnestly rubbing her throbbing clit, at least two fingers sliding between her bulging lips, and I wondered if she, too, was imagining that my fat cock were taking the place of her fingers. "Come on you dirty fucker!" She yelled suddenly. "Pound my titties and give me all that hot young cum. I want to see it squirting all over my huge melons."

I picked up my pace, desperate to fulfil my goddess' commands. The sensation of being surrounded by soft tit-flesh did indeed feel like a pussy, and I reached down to fondling Aubrey's wonderful mounds, push them together as she began to bounce up and down in time with my thrusts. "Holy shit I'm close!" I yelled, my breathing ragged as I felt her land a couple of firm spanks on my arse, groping my buttocks and urging me towards my own, inevitable climax. "I don't think I can take much more...fuck...Aubrey...here it comes..."

With one final, ragged gasp, I pulled myself free of her cavernous cleavage, grabbed hold of my quivering shaft, and gave several long but rapid strokes. That was all I needed. My cock twitched in my hand, thick wads of cum sprayed over my boss' massive bosom, and my whole body shook as my orgasm, held back for so long, finally overwhelmed me. As for Aubrey, she was leaning forward, placing gentle kisses all over my chest and stomach as I came down from my orgasmic plateau, my hands roaming over her cum-covered chest, massaging my spunk into her skin.

"Somebody enjoyed themselves in there." She cooed in approval, scooping a drop of cum off the tip of my shrinking cock with one finger and sucking it flirtatiously. "Just look at how much lovely warm cream you gave me!" I could only pant and gasp, but I knew that Aubrey was far from finished with me, and I slid slowly to my knees before her, bowing my head and nuzzling myself once more against her jiggling bosom, softly declaring my love for my goddess. Aubrey ran her fingers tenderly along my face, and from the pungent smell I could tell that she had achieved yet another climax.

"Leonard's definitely a good boy." She whispered, "but there's one more thing that you have to do for me. I think you know what that is, don't you?" As if to give me a further hint, she allowed her fingers, still coated in her pussy-juice, to linger under my nose, and I gave a deep sniff, taking in her unique, womanly scent. Lifting my head reluctantly from her chest, I took Aubrey's fingers into my mouth and gave them a suck, sliding my hands down onto her ample arse as I did so. I gently slid her moist satin panties down her thighs and let them fall to the floor, exposing her moist, hairy pussy.

Still on my knees at the edge of the bed, I was now staring at my boss' most intimate place, and the sight was incredible. Though I has always assumed her to be shaven, I could nonetheless see her hard, throbbing clit bulging out from the furry jungle. Not only that, but the head was fat and juicy, reminding me very much of the nipple on which I had sucked so greedily earlier on in the evening. As for her lips, I slowly inclined my head and ran my tongue slowly along their length before pressing it flat, cat-like, against the fat head of her clit.

"Goodness!" Aubrey gasped as I felt her legs hook around my shoulders and clamp me tight between her thighs. "I think someone's done this before!" Although I was hardly in a position to argue the point, I was secretly rather pleased, because I was working on pure instinct. The only guidance I'd ever received on pussy-eating was from girl/girl porn films - which, naturally, I had assumed to provide a more 'genuine' portrayal of cunnilingus - but, regardless of the accuracy of the material, it certainly seemed to be having the desired effect.

I could feel Aubrey bucking her hips up to meet my probing tongue as I continued to lap away at her warm, wet slit, working my way up and down her lips, gently licking her clit, and occasionally breaking off to kiss the sweet, soft flesh of her inner thighs and her hairy pubic mound. Suddenly, an idea struck me, and I dived forward, clamped my mouth over her clit, and began to suck hungrily on the swollen head as if it were a nipple. That did it: Aubrey's entire body shook violently, lifting her bodily from the bed, and her thighs squeezed down hard as a gush of bitter-sweet fluid sprayed over my neck and chin.

Finally, her grip relaxed, and for about thirty seconds, she lay moaning and gasping on her back, arms outstretched and legs almost limp. For a moment, I was terrified that I had injured her in some way, and I crawled up onto the bed next to her, stroking her face and begging her to speak to me. I could see that her body was still being wracked by orgasm, and she certainly did not seem to be in pain, but Aubrey's silence was deafening. At long last, she turned her head towards me and whispered two words: "thank you."

I was stunned. This was beyond anything I had expected, and I wasn't sure if my brain could take it all in. I gazed at Aubrey, desperate for her to say more, but I could only lie there are wait for her to recover. After several minutes, I was treated to another of her deep, probing kisses, and we lay together on the bed, wrapped in each other's arms. "Sorry if I scared you." I heard Aubrey whisper, "but no-one's ever done anything like that to me before. You must have eaten a lot of pussy to come up with a trick like that!"

"Not really." I replied, thinking back to all the times that I'd seen it done on screen, and wondering if I had ever seen a porn star undergoing such a powerful climax. "In fact, that was my first time." Now, it was Aubrey's turn to be stunned. She gaped at me as if I had begun speaking Portuguese, and I repeated my answer, thinking that she might not have understood what I had meant. Reaching out a hand, she stroked my face tenderly and felt the wetness of her pussy-juice in my beard, clearly recalling the moment she had squirted.

"You mean to tell me," she stated, matter-of-factly, "that you have 'never' eaten a woman's pussy until this evening? You made that up on the spot?" I nodded, raising my right hand and making the traditional 'Scout's Honour' sign. "Fuck me!" Aubrey yelled. "I'm definitely keeping you. You're a bloody natural." As if revitalised by a second wind, she swung herself off the bed and walked around to stand beside me, giving my soft manhood a playful pat as she passed and leaning over so that her heavy breasts swayed above my face.

As I craned my neck to suck a hard nipple into my mouth, I felt Aubrey climb up onto the bed, but on her knees instead of her belly. "Tell me Leonard." She smiled. "Do you know what 'Queening' is?" In a rush, I released her nipple and gazed eagerly into her eyes: I certainly did know what that was, and I had always wanted to try it. Seeing the look on my face, my boss crawled towards the head of the bed and swung one leg over my chest, straddling me so that when she raised herself to her knees, her crotch was directly above my face.

Looking up, most of my view was now obscured by Aubrey's still-dripping pussy and the beautiful flesh of her warm thighs; however, as she lowered herself down onto my face and I became engulfed in her musky dampness, I felt her seize hold of my wrists, guiding my hands onto her huge, swaying breasts. Heavy and pendulous, they jiggled and shook invitingly as Aubrey began to hump my face, and I gave each soft mound a firm squeeze, pushing myself as hard as I could against her pussy without losing the ability to breathe.

With her weight now pressing down on my face, the experience of eating Aubrey's pussy was quite different this time round; not least because she was able to control how much pressure she was exerting on my lips and tongue. However, it felt amazing to have her quite literally 'riding' my face, and I stopped lapping at her pussy-lips and tried to push my tongue inside her, encouraging her to fuck it like a tiny cock. Indeed, she responded immediately, her hard clit rubbing against my nose as she started to bounce up and down on my probing tongue, and I tweaked her fat nipples, causing her to squeal with delight.

"You alright under there baby?" She chuckled, driving down onto my face and squeezing my head between her thighs, rubbing herself against the hair of my beard. I could feel my cock starting to stir again, but knew that I was a long way away from achieving another orgasm; so hard had been my first one. Aubrey, however, was having no such difficulties, and was rapidly approaching a final shuddering climax. My face almost completely smothered in her crotch and feeling about ready to 'tap out,' I decided to go for the big finish.

Clamping my mouth over her bulging clit and sucking hard and fast, I remembered what I had done when feasting on her nipples, and began to flutter my hot tongue over the fat head. At the same time, I pulled one hand off her swaying tits and slipped it between her thighs, managing to work two fingers into her warm, wet pussy, fingering her with long, slow strokes as she continued to bounce up and down on my face, her fat clit seeming to fill my mouth. Then, with a deep, animal howl, she came.

Once more, a gush of fluid sprayed over my face and fingers, but this time, Aubrey was forced to throw herself to one side to avoid smothering me as she collapsed in a heap on the bed. Again, the convulsions of her orgasm seemed to go on for an eternity - deep, pulsing waves that shook her entire body and rendered her incapable of speech - but this time, instead of panicking, I gazed in wonder at her quivering form and listened to her beautiful moans of pleasure as she rode out the aftershocks of her orgasm. It was potentially the most erotic thing I'd ever seen.

After we'd both recovered from this last tussle, Aubrey reclined on the bed as I refilled our glasses with champagne. Setting them down on the bedside table, I climbed up next to her, still totally naked, and we snuggled up tight together, sharing a series of soft, tender kisses as we became entwined together in a warm, post-orgasmic embrace. "I don't know about you," I whispered, hardly daring to believe that any of this was real. "But I don't want this to end. Do we really have to go back to being regular 'boss and assistant' on Monday?"

Aubrey glanced over at me. "Leonard." She said levelly, her voice only just remaining calm. "You know as well as I do what people might think to us dating. They'd call it a 'conflict of interest' or something along those lines, especially with me being your boss and the age gap." I stared back, crestfallen. Was it just going to be one glorious night of passion? Surely that couldn't be fair? As she reached over to stroke my bare chest, my eyes began to fill with tears, and a smile of understanding spread across her face.

"However," she continued, "if you can promise me that you'll remain entirely professional at the office, and won't let our relationship interfere with business hours, I'm sure that this needn't be the last night that we spend together." Reaching into her clutch bag, she withdrew a thick silver neck-chain, hanging it around my neck and fastening the clasp. "That's to show everyone that you're my special man." She sighed. "I had a feeling that we'd end up like this, so I bought it just in case you met my expectations."

Instantly, my face brightened, and I leaned over to give Aubrey one final kiss goodnight. "Thank you so much." I smiled warmly, sweeping her hair back from her eyes. "After tonight, I don't think that I ever want to give you up. You're not just a goddess; you're without a doubt the most exciting, intoxicating woman who I've ever met. It's going to be a pleasure working for you!" With that, we toasted our new relationship, cuddled up once more, and fell asleep in each other's arms.

12