She's the Boss - My New Collar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As wonderful as it felt to have my Mistress administering such soothing attention, I still looked suitably crestfallen after her initial reaction to my 'big reveal.' "Now Leonard," I heard Aubrey murmuring gently in my ear, continuing to caress my throbbing length, "there's no need to get so worked up. I just wasn't quite expecting to see you wearing ladies' panties." With her free hand, she turned my head towards her, planting a soft, gentle kiss on my forehead. "Actually, I'll have you know that I think that you look rather sexy in black lace!" I looked into her eyes: she definitely wasn't pulling my leg; there was no faking that sparkle in the centre.

Fighting to suppress another giggle at my continued embarrassment, she led me over to the sofa, her hand still gently massaging the whole length of my erection. As she sat down in front of me, I let out a moan of desperation, my fingers flexing automatically as her huge breasts jiggled inside their bra-cups; at the same time, my cock began to throb in earnest, the first droplets of precum beginning to ooze out of the tip. With her free hand, Aubrey reached up and ran her fingers though the coarse hair of my beard, her eyes glistening with passion and her tongue sliding across her pursed lips.

"Oh fuck!" I growled, my voice hoarse with lust as I bent my head towards her. "You certainly know how to get my motor running." So saying, I placed both hands on either side of my Mistress' head, twisting her hair between my fingers, and pulled her into another fiery kiss. Our tongues jousted together, her barbell clicking against my teeth, and Aubrey threw her arm around my back, grasping my arse through the silk material of my panties as she continued to pump me with slow, deliberate strokes. Feeling her nails dig gently into my flesh, I began involuntarily to thrust my hips forward, desperately trying to match the rhythm of her strokes.

"That's it Leonard." Aubrey urged me, breaking the kiss and giving my arse a hard squeeze. "Fuck my hand just like you fuck my pussy. Show your Mistress how much you want to be inside her!" As if on cue, I gave a loud, animal roar and increased the force of my thrusts, and Aubrey bowed her head to flick her tongue across the end of my cock each time that it popped out between her thumb and index-finger. "Mmm," she purred, lapping the precum off my glistening head, you certainly do taste very nice; and such a good little slave boy too. Do you think that I should let you release all that pent up tension?"

I couldn't speak. The combination of being massaged my Mistress' chubby fingers and lapped at by her hot, wet tongue was too much for me to bear. Instead, I slid my hands down off Aubrey's face and rested them on her shoulders, hooking my thumbs underneath the straps of her bra and easing them down onto her arms. Then, I reached behind her back and unsnapped the hooks, gasping as the garment fell away from her body and revealed her heaving bosom in all it's glory. "Naughty boy!" Aubrey grinned up at me, giving my arse another squeeze, "aren't you supposed to ask for permission before you take off my bra?"

My cheeks burned as I blushed a deep scarlet, my face a shade of red only slightly lighter than the material of the garment that had now fallen into Aubrey's lap. "I'm sorry," I pleaded, gazing into her eyes and sliding my hands back up into her hair. "You know that I'm addicted to your massive soft tits. They're just incredible. I spend all day dreaming about having my face buried between them, sucking on your fat, juicy nipples while you bounce on my hard cock." Aubrey's grin widened, an evil glint visible in her eyes. I could tell that whatever she had planned, I was in for a rough ride.

Removing her hand from my cock, Aubrey seized the waistband of my underwear and pulled them down my thighs with a sharp jerk. As expected, they snagged momentarily on my pulsing erection, which stuck out obscenely in front of me, still dripping silvery precum; another tug from Mistress, however, and the lacy panties fell down to my ankles, my cock quivering like a springboard as it once again won it's battle with the thin material. "Now," I heard Aubrey ordering me, a slightly harsh note in her voice, "it's time for me to punish you for being so hasty to get your hands on your Mistress' tits."

Slowly, she slid her hands up the back of my legs and grabbed hold of my hips, guiding me to stand next to her in the middle of the sofa, facing one end. Even before she said the word of command, I knew what was coming. "Bend over Leonard, and lie down across my lap," she ordered, speaking in a low growl, "Mistress is going to give her naughty slave a nice hard spanking." As I assumed the position, I noticed that my still-rampant hard-on was now swaying between Aubrey's ample thighs, but before I could protest, she brought her legs together, trapping me in a warm, soft, but vice-like grip.

"Mmm..." She purred, rubbing her thighs together so that they massaged my aching length. "You be a good boy and keep him nice and hard while I punish you, and maybe I'll still let you have a nice big cum afterwards." Letting out a low moan, I thrust myself against her lap, squirming with a mixture of arousal and the knowledge of what to expect; however, Aubrey began to stroke my hair and back with her left hand, murmuring soothingly above me as she patted my arse-cheeks with the other, reaching between my legs to tickle my balls.

Suddenly, she drew back her hand and, with a loud 'crack,' brought it down upon my right buttock, and I winced in pain, tensing up and yelping. "Hush baby," Aubrey cooed, rubbing the warm flesh as she continued to caress my face, "naughty slave boys need to be spanked when they misbehave." A second blow followed, on the left buttock this time, and the impact caused me to let out a loud moan as I tensed up and tried to rub myself even harder against her lap. "Try not to flinch sweetie," Aubrey whispered, "just think about how wonderful it's going to feel when Mistress finally let's you release all that lovely spunk!"

Still stroking my hair with her left hand, she began to massage my now-glowing buttocks in preparation for another strike, and a few seconds later, her hand connected in a 'double-tap' that sounded like the report of a shotgun and felt like the sting of a paddle. However, I'd anticipated it this time, and found myself gloating inwardly at having succeeded in not flinching, even though my arse was on fire; moreover, Aubrey's soothing voice was dulling much of the pain, not to mention the fact that I was picturing how much the spanking was causing her huge bosom to wobble and bounce above my back.

"Almost over baby! You're doing so well," I heard Aubrey encouraging me; the fifth blow landing on my left buttock as she tousled my hair and giggled mischievously. When I felt her connect for the sixth and last time, however, it was no use; with a rush of panic, I suddenly found my voice. Even as she began to massage the redness out of my poor stinging arse, my hips started to buck wildly, as if I was trying to fuck the warm flesh of my Mistress' plump thighs. Releasing her grip, Aubrey pushed me upright and spun me round to face her, a look of pure animal lust lighting up her beautiful face, and her long auburn hair shining in the dim light.

"That's it Leonard!" She cried, fondling one huge breast in each hand and pinching her distended nipples, "show your Mistress just how hard you can cum! I want to see how much my slave boy loves to be spanked!" With a moan of desperation, I grabbed hold of my shaft and started pumping for all I was worth, heedless of the pain in my arse-cheeks. Instead, I was conscious of the fact that my Mistress was not only giving me permission to cum, but was urging me to squirt my long-suppressed load, and I longed to please her as quickly as possible.

As I reached down with my free hand and cupped my swaying balls, a incoherent growl escaped my throat. "Oh thank you Mistress!" I gasped, swaying slightly and aiming the tip of my cock at her magnificent cleavage, "please may I spunk on your tits? They're so huge and soft. I promise to be good and lick it all up!" I was almost out of my mind with lust, and when Aubrey gazed into my glistening eyes and gave a long, languid wink, I couldn't hold back any longer. "Oh fuck!" I rasped, my breath coming in short, ragged gasps, "I think I'm going to..."

I didn't get the chance to finish. Already, thick wads of cum were showering over my Mistress' heaving bosom, the creamy white liquid dripping down into her cleavage and around her hard nipples; throwing her arms around my waist, Aubrey pulled me forward so that she could lap at the head of my cock and lick the still semi-turgid shaft, catching any errant droplets of spunk before guiding me onto my knees between her legs. Then, sliding her hands up my back and grabbing two handfuls of my hair, she drew me slowly towards her, burying my face in her cum-glazed tit-flesh and purring as I began to lap up my warm, sticky cream.

"That's it Leonard!" She murmured softly, petting my head and stroking me as if I was a little puppy. "Eat up all that yummy cum that you squirted all over my huge soft titties. That punishment really turned my slave boy on, didn't it? It made him give his Mistress a nice big warm load." I nodded vigorously, trying as best I could to lick every inch of Aubrey's gorgeous bosom, smothering my face right into her cavernous cleavage and risking a cheeky 'motorboat' before I withdrew, panting for breath and licking my lips.

Looking up, I could see my Mistress looking down at me with a warm smile, and when she raised my head to give me another long, passionate kiss, she began mewling contentedly as she tasted the salty bitter-sweetness of my cum. "You know what to do now baby." Aubrey whispered, reaching down between us and pointing one chubby finger at her shadowy crotch, "it's time to do what you do best." I didn't need to be told twice: already, I could smell my Mistress' musky scent getting stronger and stronger, and as I shuffled backwards and looked between her legs, I spotted a large damp patch spreading across the front of her plum-coloured panties.

Evidently, Aubrey had climaxed more than once already, but there was always time for her to have more. Without waiting a moment longer, I slid my hands beneath Aubrey's firm, ample buttocks, sliding her underwear down over her thighs and stroking her legs as I hooked the garment off her feet. Teasingly, I raised the thin lacework to my face, sniffing deeply at the gusset, which was soaked with her pussy-juice; then, I tossed them over my shoulder and dived forwards once more, kissing my way up my Mistress' inner thighs and gently fondling her arse as I closed in on her beautiful hairy pussy.

As expected, she still maintained a large, well-trimmed bush, and I nuzzled my face eagerly into her fur as I ran my tongue along her outer lips. However, Aubrey soon began to tousle my hair, guiding my attention towards her already bulging clitoris. Responding to her prompts, I dragged the flat of my tongue once more along the length of her labia, teasing her by circling and lapping at the hard nubbin, then clamping my mouth right over it and sucking hard. At the same time, I let go of her arse with one hand and slid two fingers deep inside her wet vagina, feeling her squeeze tightly around my thrusting digits like a velvet glove, making my head spin as her delicious juices coated my fingers.

Above me, I could hear Aubrey letting out deep murmurs of contentment, these being punctuated by the occasional gasp whenever I hit her g-spot. "Oh yes Leonard!" she cried, groping her soft breasts with one hand and holding my head in place with the other. "You're such a talented slave boy. I love the way that you make my pussy purr." As I took a moment to catch my breath, I allowed myself a small smile, kissing Aubrey's inner thighs in turn before returning to feast on her dripping pussy, desperate to bring my Mistress to another orgasm.

Suddenly, I felt my Mistress' entire body begin to buck and shudder, and with my mouth clamped down on her fat clit and my fingers pumping in time with her bouncing hips, I was treated to a squirt of delicious pussy-juice all over my neck and chin. The heady, musky aroma was absolutely divine, and I surrendered my suction on Aubrey's clit, lapping instead at the nectar which flowed out from around my still-thrusting fingers. "Fuck me that's good!" I heard Aubrey moaning, her thighs squeezing my head as she rode out her climax, "make sure you drink up all of your Mistress' juices like a good little boy."

As she continued to bounce on the sofa, I raised myself up onto my haunches and took in what was, in my opinion, one of the most breathtaking sights in the world. I could never understand why the female orgasm was so neglected by most men; without question, the sight of Aubrey tumbling over the brink of a thundering climax was enough to make me want to laugh, weep and sing all at the same time. As stunning as she looked at any other time of the day, there was something about Aubrey's post-orgasmic glow that catapulted her into a whole new category of 'mind-blowingly gorgeous.'

Heaving myself to my feet, I sat down on the couch next to her and draped one arm around her still-shaking shoulders. "Holy Jesus, Mary and Joseph," I whispered softly, placing a gentle kiss on her cheek. "You certainly know how to blow my mind. I mean, we didn't even get round to 'fucking,' did we?" At this, Aubrey turned to face me, a 'matter of fact' look in her eyes, and she nuzzled her head against my shoulder, reaching one hand across my lap and petting my deflated cock in a rather sarcastic manner.

"Now Leonard," she said levelly, giving me a gentle squeeze before moving her hand onto my thigh. "Do you really think that this is all I brought you here for? One quick salvo of spunk and then push off into the London night?" I turned away, a sheepish look on my face, and felt Aubrey getting slowly to her feet. "For one thing, you're going to be staying with me for the whole of the weekend, so we're both of us going to be having a lot more orgasms before we get back to the office on Monday morning."

With that, she took my hand in hers, leading me towards the bedroom, the centre of which was occupied by a vast king-size double bed. However, unlike the first time I'd visited Aubrey's apartment, the bed was now strewn with rose-petals; while on one side of the dressing table, a bottle of Champagne stood in an ice-bucket; alongside a large selection box containing all of our favourite chocolates. I turned to fact Aubrey once more, who enveloped me in her strong arms and gave me another fiery kiss, moving from side to side so that her huge breasts squashed against me and I could feel her rock-hard nipples.

"Surprise!" She cried as we broke apart, her eyes shining with tears. "I thought that, since this is the first weekend we're spending at my house as a proper couple, I'd do something a little special." I was dumbstruck. All I could do was throw my arms back around Aubrey's shoulders and shower her face and neck with kisses, then drop to my knees and nuzzle my face into her bosom. Any trace of pain from the earlier spanking had utterly disappeared, and despite being smothered in tit-flesh, I could still hear my Mistress chuckling with laughter at my reaction. Finally, she managed to extricate me from the warmth of her cleavage, guiding me over to the bed and sitting me down in front of her.

Without a word, Aubrey walked to the table and uncorked to Champagne, pouring out two glasses and handing one to me. However, just as I raised the glass to toast her and put it to my lips, I saw her hold up one hand to indicate that I wasn't to drink. Instead, she put down her own glass and opened one of the drawers, taking out a small leather box with gold inlay - the sort that you get from a jewellers when you buy a necklace - then, she came back and stood before me, bosom heaving and nipples sticking out like bullets.

Even though I was curious about the contents of the box, my first instinct was to latch onto one of Aubrey's nipples and suckle like a starving baby; she must have seen me staring though, because she cupped my chin in one hand, raising me to my feet. Then, she held out the box to me and opened the lid. Inside, on a velvet cushion, was a wide leather collar with a brass medallion hanging from it; as I picked it up, I could see 'Leonard' engraved on one side, and 'Zeus' engraved on the other. Instantly, my eyes lit up, and dropping the box onto the floor with a clatter, I flung myself into Aubrey's waiting arms, spinning her round and sending us both crashing onto the bed.

"Oh Aubrey, I love it!" I grinned down at her as I landed uppermost. "I guess that I really am your puppy now, aren't it?" Grabbing hold of my shoulders, she rolled me off of her and struggled back to her feet, smiling and nodding as she did so. Slowly, I heaved myself upright and knelt up on the bed, facing away from Aubrey with my head bowed; then, I felt her take the collar from my hand and fasten it around my neck, the medallion beneath my chin. Turning around, I stared into my Mistress' eyes, doing my best to make what sounded like playful yapping noises; Aubrey grinned again, taking my hand and pulling me off the bed and back to my feet.

"Yes Leonard, or should I say, good boy Zeus?" She chuckled. "We are going to be experimenting with some 'puppy play' before the weekend is out. But for now though, if you look at the tag, you'll see that you're still 'Leonard' for the moment." I glanced at the mirror, taking in my reflection, and saw that, sure enough, the 'Leonard' side of the tag was the one that was visible. "That's why I made it a reversible one." Aubrey continued, patting my still-red arse. "This way round, you can wear it as a way of showing that you're my slave boy; turn it around, and I can put you on a leash and parade you around like a little puppy!"

With that, she picked up her Champagne and we drank a toast to my new 'collared' existence, images dancing through my head of Aubrey and I attending Swingers clubs on fetish nights, and her showing me off to the other regulars as I prowled around on all fours. However, a small cough from my Mistress brought me back to the present, and I looked up to see Aubrey lying on the bed. "As I say," she continued, motioning for me to lie down next to her and placing an arm around me. "You're still 'Leonard' for the purposes of this weekend, and you'll need to recharge your batteries for tomorrow."

Smiling contentedly, I snuggled tightly against Aubrey's full, soft curves, feeling myself almost sinking into her warm flesh as she wrapped me in her embrace and threw a leg across me. "Time to sleep darling," she whispered, "and I think that my slave boy deserves a reward for giving his Mistress such a big hard orgasm." So saying, she shifted her position on the bed so that one of her still-engorged nipples brushed against my lips, and within a matter of seconds I had it clamped between my teeth, sucking gently and fondling the massive breast with both hands. Then, with Aubrey stroking my hair and murmuring softly in my ear, I fell asleep in her arms, knowing that tomorrow would be bringing lots more fun and games.

12