She's the Life of the Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jess didn't seem like she wanted me involved so I simply sat back on the bed and watched everything unfold before me.

Jess worked his cock for a good while and I saw her fingering and licking his ass at one point. For his part Andy stayed mostly quiet and simply got a firm grip on Jess's hair to use as a handle during the blowjob. Jess's ass was facing me up in the air the whole time and it was so hard for me not to rush over and fuck it but I knew she was doing it to tease me on purpose.

Periodically she would stop to gasp for breath and murmur a "fuck" or "shit" something like that. Mostly she was moaning louder than I had ever heard before into his cock. After sucking it for a good long time while I watched with my raging boner she stopped and said something to him and he rolled over onto his stomach. She looked back at me and smiled.

"God his dick tastes so good. I've had bigger and better but this fucking dick. This example of a real man's dick...hey look at it!" She yelled and held Andy's dick out for me to see. "Is a real man's dick! Something you wouldn't know about bitch." She sneered and turned back to Andy. She reached down and spread his ass cheeks and began eating his asshole out for all it was worth, something I had never seen her do so intensely before. The most she had done in the past with that was finger and light licking.

They finished with that and the dumbass made out with her then laid her back on the bed and started eating her pussy and sucking her tits. The whole thing was very sloppy on both their parts as everyone was wasted.

I started hearing her telling him that she wanted him to fuck her. That she couldn't wait. She was telling him that I had a little useless dick. And that she had to get real mean like him to fuck her to satisfy her while I watched like a good little bitch.

Finally he lay on his back and she climbed on top of him. She slowly slid the considerable length of his cock into her tight wet pussy. She squirmed and gasped the whole way not even looking at me once although I had the perfect view.

"Ah FUCK! It feels so fucking good inside me! God your roommate is so much bigger than you. Why didn't you tell me? I wouldn't have wasted all this time fucking you and I woulda been fucking him on weekends!" She didn't even look in my direction as she began riding his dick fast and hard taking full strokes and crying out in ecstasy with each one.

She looked down into Andy's eyes and said "God you have no idea how bad I've wanted to do this. You have no idea how long I've been waiting. I've wanted to fuck you ever since my boyfriend first introduced us! Every time I saw you I'd think about fucking you and now my dreams are finally cumming true! Haha!"

Andy didn't say much in return just usual sex talk. Jess said a few more things to humiliate me but other than that nothing out of the ordinary happened. Like I said they were drunk so things were kind of sloppy. They changed up positions a lot but there was no real rhythm. They finally finished when Andy pulled out and blew his load all over Jess's tits. She rubbed the cum in and sucked some up on her finger and sucked his dripping cock dry.

"We're tired now babe why don't you give us some privacy?"

I left the room and went out to the couch in the living room to rest. About 20 minutes later I walked back to my room and listened at the door. I could hear the sounds of both of them moaning and fucking again. Shortly after Andy came out and lay back on the couch and I went into my room. Jess was laying there legs apart on the bed. He pussy looked nice and gaped open and used. I saw cum stains all over the bed...apparently he missed his target that last time.

"Oh man babe...I like fucking him even better when you're not around! I might have to make a habit out of that!" Jess smiled up at me in bed.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it..." I replied. She smiled and rolled over to my and put her hand on my dick. She began stroking it getting it nice and hard.

"So do you want to hear about my other exploits tonight?" She asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Oh come on, you don't think I was that good of a girl all night long? I mean let's be serious here! Haha!"

So Jess proceeded to tell me about some of the things I had suspected by not confirmed over the night. She told me how she fooled around with a lot of guys. She said there was a lot of flirting and touching and even some pretty x-rated dancing to some of the songs. She confessed to making out with a girl for everyone's viewing pleasure and that she let a couple guys take body shots off of her and take shots from between her tits as she straddled them. She also said she sat in a few guys' laps and could feel their hard-ons pressing against her which just made her even hornier.

She told me she let another guy see her tits when he asked. And she put one guy's hand down her pants because he didn't believe she shaved so she wanted to prove it. Apparently the guy fingered her for a few seconds afterwards before she took his hand away. Both of these events took place in the bathroom away from prying eyes.

The things she did that others noticed were even hotter to me. She told one group of guys, all guys from that same band that plays around school, that she was my girlfriend and that I had a little dick and I let her fuck other guys so she could get satisfaction. She went on to tell them how useless my dick was and how I was a sissy and she fucked a lot of other men with big dicks right in front of me. Like 8 people I didn't know that well heard that little story.

When she was in the kitchen with the black guy that I played ball with she confessed that she was playing with his dick because she didn't believe it was as big as he said so she was trying to get it hard and measure. She said she did get it hard and it was about the size of her arm but they didn't do anything else. She said when I walked in he freaked and was like

"That's your boyfriend!"

"Ahh don't worry about him," she told him. "I'd rather have your big dick than his tiny one anyway!"

My cock jumped at this because I play ball with the guy a lot and I knew I would in the future too so just the thought of him hearing my girlfriend say that really turned me on for some reason.

When she was in the bed room with the freshmen she said they dared her to jack one of them off in the middle of the party and she finally agreed wanting to prove she wasn't a prude. She said the played rock, paper, scissors to find out who the lucky guy was then the rest formed a circle to watch. She said she worked his dick while his buddies watched until he came and she knelt down and gobbled his thick cum up. She also said she had her tits out the whole time to give the other guys something other than a mediocre cock to look at. She also told them that her boyfriend was a senior and had a smaller cock and wasn't nearly as hot or good in bed as she imagined they were and they were freshmen!

The final act that I partially caught her in she admitted to as well. She said she had been telling that big football player that he was cute and that his muscles were turning her on all night. She said he made some advances on her but she turned him down saying she had a boyfriend to which he responded:

"Fuck him. Where is he?"

"Right there..." She pointed me out.

"Haha. What? That's it? He's not even over her trying to hook up with you? Fuck that little faggot I'm twice his size....every where!" He boasted.

"Oh my! Well I doubt that..."

"You wanna find out beautiful?"

"Hmm well okay you can show me outside but don't let my boyfriend find out!" She told him.

"Yeah fine whatever." He replied.

They then proceeded outside and he presented his cock which, to her amazement, was huge. She said it wasn't as big as the black guys but it was the biggest she had seen in person. And bigger than anything she had had inside her.

"I really wasn't going to suck his dick baby." She cooed to me as she was now riding my dick. "But when I saw it and how fucking big, fat and perfect it was, how much better it was than this thing I can barely feel inside me right now baby...I had to suck it. I had to suck that big fat cock. I could barely fit it in my mouth. I don't know how he enjoyed it as much as he was acting like he did because I could barely suck the head off and not much of the shaft was getting wet from sucking so I don't know. But it was totally worth it. That cock deserves to be fucked and sucked always haha. I mean if he came up to me showed me that and said fuck me I would practically be obligated!"

She quickened the pace telling me how much his big frame and manliness turned her on and how bad she wanted to fuck him. Before long I came inside her already stretched, hot, sticky pussy and she smiled down at me when I did.

"Awww....is little baby all done? Is that it for you? I thought you'd never fucking cum and I'd have to waste my time riding that little dick pretending like I liked it forever!" She slapped my balls hard as she dismounted me and rolled over into bed. "And you can barely cum like a man...What was that 2 drops you just let loose inside me? I mean Jesus...at least Andy came like a man! He filled my pussy with hot spunk right away. Yours I can barely feel." She yawned and rolled over.

After laying there for a few seconds she had me massage her feet, back and arms. I ate all the dried up and still dripping cum from her used pussy. And she made me lick her asshole clean. Then she did something she'd never done before. She finger fucked my ass for all she was worth pinching my nipples the whole time. When my dick got hard she laughed out loud in my face:

"WHAT A FAGGOT!"

Then she proceeded to pull on my cock painfully and forced me to suck her finger clean. After that she announced she was going to bed and slapped me in the face hard enough to make my vision blur before rolling over and going to bed.

Just laying there thinking about what had happened I came again. I could even feel Andy's dry cum on the bed around me. Finally I fell asleep with a smile on my face.

I woke later in the night and realized Jess wasn't in bed beside me. I slowly creeped out the living room and peered in. Sure enough she was riding Andy's dick cowgirl style right there in the living room butt ass naked. Jeffery my friend was laying there and so was Chelsea, a girl that I work with at school 3 times a week that I'm friends with. They appeared to be asleep but I could see some movement from both of them and I'm pretty sure they both saw my girlfriend fucking my roommate, who also happened to be one of my best friends through high school.

The next morning Jess thanked me for last night and told me how much she loved me and my dick. We fucked like normal and held each other for a while. When she went to go leave Andy was in the kitchen and I kissed her goodbye and she thanked me and said last night was fun we'll have to do it again sometime.

Andy smiled and clapped me on the shoulder. "Oh yes we will, anytime." He smiled.

12