She's the One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Agena
Agena
1,232 Followers

The next day I went to a local clinic and asked to have my semen checked. I didn't want to use our family doctor in case word got to Sara somehow. After the undergoing the checkin process I was given another specimen bottle and shown into a room where I eventually relieved myself with an adequate sample. The clinic told me it would normally take two days to get results and I told them I would pay extra to have it expedited. They told me that the specimen was tested at a lab a few miles away but they could express it over and have results the next day if I wanted. I told them to proceed as quickly as possible and gave them my cell phone number with strict instructions that I was to be contacted using it only. I would return the next afternoon to pickup the test results and pay my bill.

I spent the rest of the day in my motel room to minimize a chance of being spotted by friends or acquaintances who might mention it to Sara. I ate dinner in the diner next door and when it got dark I decided to see what Sara was doing while she thought I was out of town. I'd been thinking about what Remy had told Drew about her and Sara's college days and I wondered if that had a bearing on what had happened with Sara. Maybe she got bored with our married lovemaking and decided to expand on it. Once she'd had a taste of wild sex in college she couldn't forget about it.

I drove over to our house and parked up the street where I could watch who came and left. The sky was threatening and I could see lightening in the distance. By the direction of the wind it looked like it was heading this way.

I usually called about 7 PM when I was out of town and I was planning to call at my regular time on my cell phone when I saw Drew's car pull into my driveway. I couldn't see who was driving but assumed it was Drew. I wondered what had happened that she had to call him over? But then I saw the garage door go up and he pulled inside in my parking spot. I watched with a growing certainty that my best friend had bee cuckolding me for years as the garage door closed behind him. Before I let my rage build I had to know for sure. I would try to stay nonjudgmental until I knew for sure, but something was seriously wrong in my life and I had a feeling I was getting closer to the final answer.

Was Drew the father of my children? I would need to establish paternity if it was confirmed I was sterile so I would have to tread lightly on this until I was sure.

Before I made any move I thought I'd better get my 7 PM call over with so I called home. Sara answered almost immediately.

Hi honey, you're right on time. How are things going?"

Trying to keep my voice normal I responded.

"Things are going pretty well. I haven't seen much new but I did get a handle on a new tile that looks interesting."

"Bring me back a sample if it looks good. I've been thinking about redoing the guest bathroom."

"Okay. How are things going there?"

"Fine. The kids are over to my parents for the night. They wanted to have them for an overnight stay."

"It must be pretty lonely there by yourself. Are you nervous?"

I had to get in a little dig because I knew Drew was there.

"No, I'll set the security alarm and I'll be OK. I wish you were here though I think I hear thunder."

"Have a good sleep in that lonely bed. Talk with you tomorrow night. Bye."

Cutting her short I wondered if she noticed or that I'd not told her "I love you." I had to be careful though until I received confirmation of my sterility the next day. It wouldn't be good if I went off half cocked and ruined a good marriage with false accusations. Still, the proof was already there. Drew had been inside our house with Sara for over half an hour now.The fact that they wanted to get his car out of sight when he came over was evidence of more than a stopped up sink.

I continued to sit there and watch my house as the storm drew close and began to do some thinking and planning. It was beginning to look like Drew may be the father of our children if I were sterile. That meant she had been cuckolding me for at least six years and maybe more. The fact that she had gotten pregnant from another man indicated that she must have very little respect for me. Of course if she didn't know I was sterile and assumed they might be my children it meant she was having sex with Drew or someone else bareback without concern she might get pregnant and that was just as disrespectful as the first option so there was no way our marriage could survive. Its funny that I'd never picked up on that disrespect in our years of marriage and either she was a very good actress or did love me but could separate herself from that love and have sex with someone else and even risk pregnancy by him..

If the test came back that I was confirmed as sterile I should get DNA samples from Betsy and Jason and compare it with my DNA and Drew's. I'd have to get a sample of his somehow. With the information from those tests I would be in a position to confront Sara and maybe get some answers as to why. I would need that for closure in my marriage.

It was now two hours since I saw Drew go into our house and it was starting to rain as the lightening got closer. I realized it was time to make a choice. Should I go in and confront Sara and Drew or should I wait for the test results. I decided to leave and wait for the test results but the evidence so far seemed to be damning. Besides, I needed to piss badly but I could not see anything that could save our marriage. She'd been cuckolding me for years and had provided me with her lover's children to raise. I would check the semen test results tomorrow and then take action if they confirmed my lack of fertility. There wasn't any use waiting for DNA checks on the kids. I just wanted to get this over with as quickly as possible.

I would have about fifteen hours to plan what I was going to do and when I was sure I would act quickly and decisively.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The next afternoon I was in the motel room lethargically watching afternoon TV when my cell phone rang.

"Mr. Erwin?"

"Yes, this is Bill Erwin."

"Mr. Erwin, we received your test results back from the lab. Do you want the results over the phone or do you want to come down to the clinic?"

"Tell me now and I 'll stop around and pick up a copy of the report later."

"It seems that you are essentially infertile, Mr. Erwin. Your sperm count is almost non-existant."

"Thank you, That's all I need to know. I'll be down shortly to pick up a copy."

"All right, we're open until 6 PM."

So there it was. I had to accept the fact my marriage was over. I couldn't live with a woman who had so subtly disrespected and cuckolded me. The children I thought were mine were someone else's responsibility now. It was time to see a lawyer, close the accounts and do all the things you do when you're going for a divorce. Further thoughts of DNA testing were dropped from my thoughts as a rage took hold and a need for revenge sidetracked rational thinking.

I immediately called our attorney's office to get a recommendation for a divorce lawyer. After receiving the names of two attorneys that specialized in divorce I called one of them and made an appointment to see him the next day. Then I called our bank, stock broker and insurance agent to make appointments for the next day and begin separating myself financially from Sara. The emotional separation was going to be much harder and traumatic to achieve. I had loved Sara for many years and it was difficult to turn it off as quick as the material connection.

I just had a hard time determining why she had done it, but I suppose at some time during the divorce process we might have a chance to talk and she would tell me the reason. Some of it probably could be traced back to her wild days in college and she couldn't settle down to married sex. Maybe I'd never know. I'd always thought she was satisfied with me as a lover, a husband and a father but I must have missed something along the way.

So here I am, trying to deal with a cheating wife who's had kids I didn't father.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The next day was a busy one for me. I went to the bank and began closing credit cards, closing and opening accounts to separate our funds and then on to our stock brokers to do the same. I proceeded to our insurance agent and removed Sara and the kids as my beneficiaries and finally to me lawyers to change my will. All the time I was doing this I was accosted with sad looks and head shaking but no one challenged my decision. I was doing what I had a legal right to do so nothing could be said.

When I got to the divorce lawyers I was tired but ready for the final step. I layed out my case for him and told him what I wanted.

"Mr. Erwin, have you taken the time to talk with your wife about this?"

"No, I can't face her without possibly doing her some physical harm. I just want to get a quick divorce without child support or alimony. Let her pursue the father of her children for child support and she makes as much money as I do some years so there should be no alimony.

"Well, it seems you have some proof of her infidelity since these reports say you are essentially sterile but it may not be proof positive if you want to pursue the divorce based on adultery. DNA testing would confirm your allegations. But if you didn't want to wait for that you can use irreconcilable differences as a reason."

"If its fast then that's what I want but I don't need more testing to confirm this in my mind." I exclaimed in righteous indignation.

"Alright, I'll get the paperwork started and have it filed tomorrow morning. It should be ready to serve tomorrow afternoon."

"That sounds good." I told him as I prepared to leave.

Before going I told him where Sara worked and when she would be home to meet Betsy and Jason home from school so they would know where to find her.

I left the lawyer's office feeling terribly sad. The euphoria and thrill I'd felt that morning about getting revenge on Sara seemed to have evaporated. It dawned on me that I had just cut myself off from the kids I'd raised and the family I'd cherished for so long.

As I got in my car my cell phone rang and I checked to see who it was before answering. It was Sara so I just let it go to voice mail. She sounded a little upset and concerned.

"Bill, what's going on. I tried to use our joint credit card and it was refused. Do you know anything about that? I tried calling your hotel room in Omaha and they said you'd checked out day before yesterday. Where are you? Please call honey, I'm scared something is wrong."

It had begun, I thought as I deleted her message and turned off his phone. Its only going to get worse from now on. I couldn't shake the pall of sadness that hung over me like a black cloud as I headed back to his motel. The feeling stuck with me the rest of the day and I found I had difficulty sleeping that night.

Next morning I called my foreman at the job site and let him know I was back in town and would be out to see him later that morning. I decided I would have to get a new phone with a different number so I could continue to work while avoiding Sara. I stopped and took care of that right after breakfast and threw the old phone in the glove box. When I got to the job site I checked progress and then decided to head home and move myself out while Sara was at work and the kids were at school. I'd have to find a furnished apartment quickly to have a place to live. Before I left I gave the foreman my new phone number and asked him not to give it to Sara.

When I got to the house I found Sara's car was gone so I pulled into the garage and went inside to start packing what I would need for the short term. We would have to have a division of assets before a final disposition of our material possessions could be made. I was in our bedroom putting clothes in two suitcases I'd taken from the attic when I heard a voice behind me.

"Weren't you even going to say goodbye?"

Sara had come home to pick up some papers she'd forgotten and found me. I was momentarily shocked. I hadn't planned on our meeting yet.

"H-h-hello Sara. I wasn't expecting you to be home."

"Obviously Bill." she responded sarcastically. "Now will you tell me what's going on? I've tried calling until I ran down the battery on my cell phone, but now I want an answer."

I thought, I might as well get this over.

Sara, remember before I went to Omaha we talked about me getting a vasectomy?"

"Yes, I remember."

"Well, while I was in Omaha I decided to surprise you and have it done there since I found out it was such a simple, painless procedure. Before doing the surgery the doctor took a semen sample from me and discovered that I'm sterile. Needless to say I was shocked. How could I have two kids and be sterile. I came back to town early and had another test done here which confirmed the test donw in Omaha. Now you tell me who's the father of our kids? I'd really like to know. I suspect that it's Drew or maybe you didn't keep track because you thought you were back in college." I said with a sneer.

Her face got red as she listened to my story and when I'd finished she screamed at me.

"There's only one father to those kids, YOU ARE. I've never been unfaithful to you. Before we were married we promised to be true to each other and I've never had another man but you."

Then how can a guy who's sterile have kids and why was Drew over here the other night and never leave?"

"I don't know why your sterile. Have you talked with a doctor? That wasn't Drew over here the other night, that was Remy. You know how nervous I get at night when you're not here and there's thunder and lightning so she's been coming over and sleeping in the guest room."

"Why didn't you tell me she was here when I called the other night."

"I didn't want you to think I was such a big baby that I needed someone here for support."

I was beginning to get a feeling I may have overreacted to this whole situation but as any husband would do I couldn't go down without a fight.

"Hell, why talk with a doctor. As far as I know you're sterile or your not. I had mumps when I was a kid and I suppose that's what caused it. That means I've always been sterile and I didn't father your kids."

"Well, get used to the fact that they're your kids because no one else has ever been inside me and it wasn't an immaculate conception."

I was confused. We'd been screaming at one another and my throat was getting sore as well.

"All right, let's calm down. There's got to be a good reason for this." I said in what I hoped was a conciliatory tone.

"What we're going to do right now is go get the kids out of school and go down to the clinic and get some DNA samples of you and them. When that's done we're going to see Doc Kline and ask him to explain how you can be sterile and still have kids. But make no mistake buster; they're your kids."

This sure didn't sound like a person who was lying or bluffing and I was starting to get a queasy feeling that I may have jumped to a conclusion I couldn't support in the argument. I meekly followed her out to her car and sat quietly as we drove over to pick up the kids. The school didn't comment as we collected Betsy and Jason and headed to the clinic. I could tell Sara was upset because she had her lips pressed tightly together and she drove with a grim determination. The kids were confused by what was going on but they knew something was the matter so they didn't say much.

I took the kids into the clinic for the DNA samples while Sara phoned Doc Kline's office on her cell to get a chance to talk with the doctor briefly. She knew the receptionist and was able to get fifteen minutes that afternoon.

The clinic told me they would have the lab results back I two days at the earliest but I was beginning to think that it would be a foregone conclusion that the Betsy and Jason were mine. Studying them I could see a very obvious family resemblance that I hadn't paid much attention before. Dropping the kids back at the school we drove back to our house without speaking. I wanted to say something, but she just told me we'd talk when we got back home. It was starting to look pretty grim and I was going to be the one at fault even though I thought I'd acted properly under the circumstances. If only she wasn't so positive in her position that the children were mine I

When we got home she parked her car in the driveway and left it there. I followed her inside but didn't say anything as I didn't want to stir up anything more until this issue was resolved.

"We need to talk." she stated flatly and led the way into the kitchen.

Seated at the table facing one another she began.

"Bill, do you want a divorce?"

I thought a moment before responding.

"If it turns out the kids aren't mine and you've been unfaithful then the answer is yes, but alternately if this turns out to be a terrible mistake then no, I do not want a divorce."

"That sounds fair but it concerns me that you automatically assumed that I was unfaithful and began divorce proceedings without talking to me first. It seems to me that you were just looking for an excuse to leave this marriage and this family."

I knew I had to be careful here. It would be a couple more days before the DNA test results would be available to confirm my stupidity and I didn't want to damage our relationship any more than I already had. It was time for sweet talk.

"Sara, I may not say it a lot, but I love you very much and I can't imagine my life without you and the kids. When I discovered I was sterile I guess I went a little berserk and did things without really considering the consequences. In retrospect I should have waited and talked to you before initiating any action. Let us talk to the doctor this afternoon and see if he can come up with a logical explanation for my sterility and then go from there. You cannot imagine how devastated I was when I thought you had been unfaithful to me and that Betsy and Jason were not my kids. I'm asking you to forgive me for not talking to you first."

She sat and listened to me while I talked but I could see her start to relax a little when I' finished.

"Alright, let's have lunch and then head over to the doctors."

She didn't say any more but began preparing lunch. I knew she was reserving judgement for now and I hoped that was a good sign as we ate in silence.

We were ushered into one of the doctor's examination rooms shortly after arriving at his office. When the doctor joined us I explained what I'd found out about my lack of fertility and showed him the test results from my semen. Then told him that my wife positively states that I am the father of our children. He studied the test reports briefly and then looked at my medical record.

"If you are the father of your children then there must have been some event or illness that occurred after they were born that would have affected your sperm production." the doctor observed.

"Do you remember any incidents that might have affected your testes since then?"

Suddenly, Sara spoke up. "Do you remember last summer when you were playing in a softball game with your team from work. You were playing shortstop and a line drive was hit to you and it took a bad bounce and the ball hit you right in the crotch. You weren't wearing your aupport and you were sore for a week afterward down there. I tried to get you to go to the doctors but you wouldn't go."

I suddenly recalled the incident and I was immediately dumbfounded that I'd never given it a thought in all that had transpired in the last few days.

"Oh my gosh, that could have been it. I never gave it a thought. What a stupid jerk I am. Could that have caused my problem doc?"

Agena
Agena
1,232 Followers