She's the One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Agena
Agena
1,236 Followers

"That might have damaged the tubes that carry the sperm from the testes or damaged the vein that provides the cooling blood to the testes or a combination of both. We would have to do testing to determine the cause but yes, that incident could have made you sterile. With time it might partially correct itself."

"Oh my god!" I moaned. "What have I done."

Sara, just sat there looking at me.

EPILOGUE

The DNA tests did confirm that Betsy and Jason were mine. Also, I did get that vasectomy just in case.

With time Sara forgave me. Maybe from that incident she found out that I had a very low tolerance for infidelity on her part. Of course, I played it pretty close to the vest for quite awhile until she decided she wanted to keep me around..

The most embarrassing thing about the whole incident was having to go back and correct the changes in our financial status. I think some of the ladies at the bank and at the insurance office had in inkling why I wanted to change our accounts back to their previous state and couldn't resist giving me a small smirk of satisfaction. The one thing I'm really thankful for is that I never confronted my buddy Drew with my suspicions. I can only hope Sara never tells Remy what I did.

THE END

Agena
Agena
1,236 Followers