She's Tied & Shaved

Story Info
Her domination fantasy is fulfilled.
751 words
3.38
64.5k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pick you up in the car. As you sit down I notice your skirt hitches up revealing a triangle of pure white panties.. My mind races at the thought of your beautiful knickers and what's inside.. My hormones start running through my body and my cock stirs.. As we reach home I cannot help myself, as we move indoors I turn around drop to my knees, hitch up your skirt, pull your knickers to one-side and push my tongue inside you, gently licking up and down your clit until it becomes red and swollen... I stop suddenly and say that the rest you will have to wait for..

A drink or two later..

I lead you upstairs, I strip you naked, blindfold you, then make you put on an old t-shirt and some of my tight boxers, I then tie you with ropes to the bed.. I leave the room, you lie there wondering what is going to happen.. I return.. I start running my hand over your body, tweaking our nips and getting agonisingly close to your pus but never touching it direct, you then feel cold metal against your body and begin to hear the t-shirt being cut and torn off you... your fantasy of consensual rape is coming true and it's sending you wild.. once the t-shirt is in shreds, you feel the air on your breasts. Next the crotch of the boxers is snipped away, you feel the air blowing your pubes, you know you are exposed, you feel fingers being gently dragged through your pubes.. Finally with once last snip you are left totally bare...

You feel so horny, as your body heats up you hear a buzz and feel your pubes being shaved by a trimmer, the vibrations make you wet.. then as the noise finishes, you feel something being sprayed onto your pus, you can smell the distinct smell of shaving foam.. I start to rub it all over your hairy pubic mound.. then you feel a razor start to trim your remaining hair until you are completely hairless... After your pus as been rinsed, you can feel how wet and warm you are but this promptly ends as you feel ice being rubbed over your nips, freezing them, but they are sucked back to life with my warm mouth.. The ice moves down your body until it reached your mound, then it is rubbed directly on your clit making it stiff with cold.. As with you nips the cold is quickly replaced by the warmth of my tongue.. You then feel my fingers probing you.. I scoop up your cum and force you to lick it from my fingers.. Then the ice happens again.. When your nips are freezing you then feel a sudden droplet of heat on your boobs, you tense up as you realise wax is being dripped though my hands onto your naked body.. The feeling of cold then heat drives you wild and you beg to be fucked..

I then push you legs back and apart and you feel my tongue dive into your wet pus, lapping gently at first then more quickly and harder. After a while the licking stops and you feel my cock nestling against your pussy lips, you buck upwards to try to take it but I move backwards and tease your opening with my knob, you then feel my thumb start to wank you, as the rhythm quickens my cock is gently pushed into you, stretching your pussy lips apart. The pumping gets quicker and harder as the wanking of your clit does, you feel like you are going to explode, I stop suddenly, move up your body and force you to suck my cock. I swivel round the lick your clit as you suck me. After a moment I pull out of your mouth and move back to licking your pus.. fingering you as you near orgasm. Finally as I tell you to cum in my mouth, I force a finger up your arse and start fucking both your holes at once, this sends you over the edge into a mind blowing orgasm as your juices explode into my mouth.. When you are totally spent but the hormones are still whizzing round your body (like mine do), I follow my own fantasy of being forced to eat my own cum and pull my fingers out of your pus and make you lick them clean once again...

You are in complete bliss...