She's Watching...

Story Info
Him with his lover.
1.8k words
4.25
22.4k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jklqs2003
jklqs2003
12 Followers

He doesn't know . . . he doesn't know I'm watching . . . . he doesn't know I can see him . . . that I can see them. They're in the bedroom, with candles and soft music . . . the sexy jazz I know he likes. He planned this encounter with her very well . . . . but he didn't plan on me watching . . . .

Yesterday I overheard him on his office phone, flirting with her, planning their meeting for today. I heard the words he used to convince her, to seduce her, to excite her. And I knew I had to see . . . . I had to watch . . . .

So here I am. Right outside the bedroom door. Watching . . . . watching him touch her . . . . the way I want him to touch me . . .

She's standing in the middle of the room. He kisses her softly, slowly, lingering at her lips. I can see her relax and her lips part. He takes a half step back and softly reaches up to brush the hair from her forehead. I can feel his gentle touch as he tenderly closes her eyes with his fingertips. She starts to say something but he kisses her again . . . . deeply this time. I watch as his lips move over hers and her hands fall to her sides. He lifts his head and smiles.

He steps back again and reaches for the buttons of her shirt. His large fingers fumble slightly as they work the tiny buttons open. I see his hands move gently to part the shirt. He stands there, looking . . . .

She's beautiful . . . . I just now notice that. Her eyes are still closed and her lips are parted. I can hear her breathing, becoming faster knowing he's looking at her. Her small breasts are covered with a light peach-colored silky bra and her nipples are hard. His hands reach up and push the shirt off her shoulders to the floor. With the fingers of both hands, he lightly brushes those hard nipples . . . . and I can feel my nipples harden. I reach up under my shirt and touch my nipples like he is touching hers.

Now he's impatient. He unfastens her pants and quickly pushes them to the floor. She steps out of her sandals and the pants and then stands before him in only the peachy bra and tiny, matching panties. But now her eyes are open. And her hands are moving.

I watch as she grabs the bottom of his t-shirt. He raises his arms and bends at the waist to allow her to pull the shirt off. Her hands touch what I want -- his arms, his shoulders, his chest. I watch as she unbuttons his jeans and pushes them and his boxers down, kneeling to push them to the floor. I lean forward to see his naked body.

Her hair brushes against him and I hear him draw in a deep breath. She leans forward and kisses his swelling cock. She nuzzles it for a bit longer, teasing him. I see his knees start to tremble and watch as he buries his big hands in her hair and pulls her head toward him. She opens her mouth and he enters it. I watch as she closes her lips around him and her cheeks contract as she sucks hard.

I can feel myself getting wet, watching her mouth move on his cock, sucking hard and then releasing. One of my hands is still playing with my nipple and the other moves between my legs, rubbing hard through my jeans. My eyes move to his hands on her head, guiding it back and forth along his cock, his hips jerking forward and back along with his hands. My excitement grows as I imagine his hands in my hair and his hard, slippery cock in my mouth.

Again, he is impatient and moves to take things to the next level. He moves her head away from him and reaches out to help her stand. They kiss again and I can feel the heat of it across the room and through the doorway I'm peeking through. He then reaches behind her and releases her bra. As it slides to the floor, he pushes her panties off her hips and pulls her tightly to him.

I can see her small breasts crushed up against his chest, but it's his hands that I follow. His hands reach around her body and slide smoothly over her full ass. The cheeks of my ass clench hard as I watch him squeeze hers. She rises up on the tips of her toes as he continues to rub and squeeze her ass.

He then spreads his hands wide and cups her ass and lifts her. She wraps her legs around his waist as he walks toward the bed. When he reaches it he gently lowers her to the edge. He leans over and kisses her deeply, lingering and nipping lightly at her lower lip. He pushes her backward, but as he does, he turns her so she lying on her stomach. His lips move to the back of her neck and he slowly rubs his cock over the smooth cheeks of her ass and then presses it snuggly into the valley between them. Her hips are pressing back and up at him, reaching . . . .

My hips are jerking forward and back along with hers. My hands move to my ass and feel the tightness of my cheeks . . . . but it's not enough. I slide one hand inside the front of my jeans . . . . my lips are warm and wet and I use the wetness to rub my hard clit . . . my eyes glued to the scene before me . . .

I watch as he grasps her hips with both of his big hands and pulls her ass up. Her chest rises slightly off the bed but with one hand at the small of her back, he presses her chest back down. I can hear her whimpering and see her hips begin to circle as he teases her with the tip of his cock. He rubs it slowly between her legs and presses his hips to her ass.

Her hips jump and I know he's now rubbing her clit. My fingers move faster over mine as I imagine how his cock feels against her. They're both breathing loudly, mixed with low groans and small whimpers. His hips keep nudging her ass. .. . faster and faster until she starts to lift her back and rise. Again, one of his big hands presses her back down while the other holds her hips up.

Slowly he pulls his hips back and I can see his hard cock. It's glistening with her juices and I lick my lips, wanting to taste both of them.

As I watch he moves forward again and pauses. He says something to her that I can't hear, but I see her hands clench around handfuls of the sheets. I move my finger to my opening and wait . . . . suddenly he rams into her and I gasp along with her. My finger follows and slides quickly inside me. My eyes close as I imagine his cock inside of me! I squeeze rhythmically for a moment and then open my eyes again . . . . I want to watch them . . . .

His hands are holding her hips still and he's barely moving . . . . I watch as his ass cheeks clench and unclench, softly bumping up against her . . . and I can feel him swelling inside of me! His breathing becomes faster, his eyes close, and his head falls back. I can see the effort it takes for him to stop . . . .

He pulls back slightly and moves his hands from her hips. He lightly runs his fingers up her spine and over her back. He leans forward and gently kisses the side of her neck. She turns over and reaches up to pull him down to her. They kiss deeply again as he settles himself between her legs.

Now it's her turn to move . . . . her hips start thrusting up at him and my hips move along with hers. My fingers are now back at my clit, circling and rubbing, as I'm sure his cock is rubbing her. We're all rubbing and rubbing and rubbing . . . .

But he's had enough playing and lifts himself off her and slides to the foot of the bed. He grasps her ankles and pulls her with him. When they get to the end of the bad, he kneels on the floor and then spreads her legs, holding her ankles high and wide. With one swift motion, he enters her . . . and again, I gasp along with her. As he begins to pound relentlessly into her, my fingers slide to my opening and mimic his movements.

We're all panting now, straining to cum . . . I watch as her hands move to her breasts and she begins to squeeze her nipples. He sees this too and pauses for the briefest of moments, drawing in a deep breath, apparently searching for control. But it's too late, and once again he's pounding into her.

My finger is moving inside of me and I feel the tightening in my clit that means I'm going to cum. My fingers move faster and I see her legs tighten and tremble. She's cumming and that does it for me . . . I jam my finger in as far as I can and feel the walls clench and the warmth increase as I cum with her . . . .

He's not far behind us . . . . I fight to keep my eyes open to watch him . . . . I see his ass clench as he thrusts hard into her one more time. He holds himself there and I can see his body tremble . . . and he cums . . . my fingers jerk inside of me, as I feel his cum, squirt after squirt, after squirt.

I watch as he drops her legs and lays his body over hers. They rest and I can hear their breathing slow . . . . I back slowly away from the door and think to myself, "Next time, he'll do all that to me . . . ."

jklqs2003
jklqs2003
12 Followers