She's Wishing for What He's Wanting Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lena's hands traced down his chest, slipping under his shirt, and helped him lift it over his head. She moved her hand over his well defined abs, moving slower down, until her fingers were clasped around his belt. She slipped her thumbs past his jeans, even under his boxers, where she continued to follow the lines of his muscles. Rye's hands were placed on the door for support as he watched Lena slide her body down the door, meeting face to face with his fully grown, and throbbing, trapped member.

She unbuckled him, unzipped him, and stripped him free of his jeans. Through the little peep hole was his aching dick, standing straight out, pleading for some attention. She admired his size, as he stood a straight seven inches. Lena grabbed the base, squeezing it before she placed her lips over his head. She ran her tongue in circles over the tip, and slowly started pumping his girth. Rye rolled his head back in shear pleasure, pressing back as her head started to bob, meeting every up-stroke from her hand. The saliva started to drip down from her lips, seeping in between her fingers which gave a nice layer of lube to the rest of him. Her left hand crept up his thigh, when she cupped his balls, and slowly rolled them between her fingers. She pressed her palm into them, while running two fingers over his gooch.

His body started to tense, and he knew he was about to lose control, so he pulled away, making a pop sound as the head slipped past her tight lips. She looked up at him, with perfectly round eyes, brushing away any excess saliva dripping from her lips. He pulled her up, so his lips could met hers. He picked her up, and carried her over to his bed, where he carefully laid her down. He began to kiss down her neck, simultaneously with his hands which were climbing up her stomach.

Her legs were still wrapped around Rye, so she sat up when he lifted her shirt. He popped her bra off, setting free her plump breasts, and erect nipples. He pushed her back down by kissing down her neck, and hand grasping her breast, rolling the pink morsel between his thumb and finger, making her groan in pleasure. His other hand slipped from under her skirt, sliding up her thigh, slipping under her drenched bikini bottom. He smoothed his fingers over her tender lips, spreading them lightly while stroking each side with eager but gentle intensity.

Lena's other breast was occupied by her own hand, as she began to pinch her own nipple, squirming over both Rye's and her own pleasure. He slipped a finger in between her folds, stroking the inside of her tight pussy. It was extremely wet, and very inviting. He pulled his finger out, and hooked it around the bottom of her panties, and slid them from her. The aroma of her musky bikini was enough to make him tick.

He reached his head down, spread her legs which opened her glistening pussy lips. He stroked his tongue over her lips, sucking them into his mouth, flicking his tongue against them. He was so hot from all that was happening that he didn't waste any time in pleasing Lena. He slipped two fingers into her slippery hot snatch, while vibrating his tongue over her clit.

All Lena could manage were deep throated moans, and bucking her hips back into Rye's hungry face. Her hands were tightly clenched onto the blankets, it was the only support she had. Her breathing got heavier, and the groans became louder, her climax was coming, and she knew she could no longer take Rye's attack.

A soft scream came from Lena as the fingers deep in her cunt were rubbing her ridged walls, waiting for their release.

"I... I ... Can't take it anymore Rye... I... I..." she pleaded.

Rye pulled himself up and lifted her hips to meet his one swift thrust. She turned her head to the side as she let out a loud whine and grinded her hips back onto Rye's needy dick. He pumped into her greedily, feeling every ridge and bump in her squeezing pussy. He groaned with each thrust, as his crotch slapped into hers. Her breathing started to quicken, becoming random... from holding her breath... inhaling deeply... holding... exhale very little... inhale... exhale... in... ex... in... out... went Rye's pulsing cock. It was the last thrust that did it all.

Forcing his thick dick into her small cunt, he held her as loads of cum began to spew out, causing a tremendous orgasm which swept over his body, making him shake. Her body trembled beneath him as her own orgasm began to swim through her body. Her pussy walls grabbed his cock with such intensity, that it squeezed the very last drops of his cum out, and sucking it for its greedy self. Her silky snatch throbbed over his cock, grabbing and letting go... grabbing... letting go... stroking his member as she slid him in and out gently, to calm them both down.

Exhausted, Rye crashed next to Lena, giving her sweet kisses all along her ear, her neck, his hands smoothing over her moonlit body. His breathing started to meet Lena's as it slowed down and began a rhythm.

"Now, wouldn't it be a funny if this really happened?" Lena whispered to him. Wait what? Fuck. It would be one hell of a dream. Too bad this was just a thought to get himself off. Rye sat there, realizing that he just jizzed all over his freshly showered body. He sighed, rolled over and out of his bed, and snuck to the bathroom to clean his fully satisfied cock.

To be continued...

12