She's with Him

Story Info
How a husband feels when his wife is with a lover.
3.6k words
3.58
118.8k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feel free to send me an email telling me what you liked and disliked. I even enjoy getting emails from people helping me with my grammar and technical issues! My skin is pretty thick and as appreciate people pointing out mistakes with my writing.

All rights reserved. No part may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any electronic means, including photocopying, recording or by any information and retrieval system, without the written permission of the author.

This story carries an adult theme. If offended by sexual stories, its simple, don't read the story.

I've been talking to a few couples and this is what I've learned about husbands. I do not intend for this story to run down the cuckold theme but to show how a husband can love and enjoy his wife and the sacrifices he will make for her.

*

If I told you what I'm doing, you would never believe me. Well I'm not sure that I believe what I'm doing. Hell, I'm going to tell you anyway. My wife Margie is five floors above me, in a hotel room: with her lover. Well it's her first lover. Yes, I helped set things up for tonight. My wife Margie agreed to try this but wanted to be alone with him and that was almost a deal breaker. I really wanted to watch!

Now that I have your attention let me tell you my story. Margie has been my best friend for the past twenty years; she's given me two beautiful children and an amazing life. Let me speak for the both of us, were best friends. There isn't anything that I wouldn't give her or do for her. So when she finally agreed to take a lover, I agreed to her rules. That is why she's up stairs with him.

Its not that I don't want to be there, it's just that Margie said that the first time she had to be alone. That she would be more comfortable being alone with him. How could I not give my wife what she wanted?

We have professional jobs and I work for a very conservative company. Margie grew up in a religious family and it's taken me years to break though and open her up to sexy bedroom games. Margie has a body that was made for sex. She's 5'6" and 120 pounds, blessed with amazing 36c breast and thick long brown hair. She like to dress sexy but in a classy way. I'm praying that some day I'll get her to go topless on a beach down in the BVI.

Margie was with one or two men before we met. She was very conservative in bed when we started to date. In fact it took me six months to bed her. Well, that was a long time ago. Over the years we started to explore things first with sexy lingerie and then toys. One night last year while watching a movie on "Skin-a-max" she shared a fantasy of hers, and I shared my fantasy. She was shocked to learn that I wanted to watch her with another man!

At first Margie was in shock, how could I share her? How could I want to watch her with another man? We had some hot sex that night even though she was upset with me. Over time she asked more questions and night after two or three Margarita's told me that she likes it when men approach her. And that the other day, a man called her a milf! I had to tell her what a milf was and she was on fire that night in bed. She told me that it's so nice to feel attractive and wanted. It's a major ego boost to know that you're desired she told me.

Yes, I am very nervous but this is what she wanted. How could I not allow her freedom to explore her sexuality? Oh how I would love to be up there, to watch her with him, but that will have to wait for now.

I think Margie is afraid of how I would react watching her. Oh that with me there she will be unable to relax and enjoy him. I don't think any jealousy would enter my mind, even if this guy was hung.

About forty minutes later he came down. He shook my hand and thanked me, told me that my wife had requested that I join her in room 714. He told me that when Margie introduced me as her husband he became very nervous. He then thanked me again for sharing my wife with him. Then I walked to the elevator and went to my wife.

Here is our story for that night.

I had to fly up to New York to meet with a client. Margie wanted to come with me since she's never been to New York. The meeting was going to take less than an hour, I had the deal just about closed, but needed a signature. My boss really wanted to land this client and pushed me to fly up to meet with the prospect. He even agreed to pay for Margie to come with me.

Margie was very excited when I told her that the trip would cost us nothing. I even told her to go out and get a new sexy black dress and shoes as I wanted to do the town up. Margie winked at me. She knew exactly what I was thinking. I've had this fantasy of Margie walk into a bar and watching all the men turn and look at her, and then to watch the men try to get Margie to dance, and eventually take one to our hotel room. She has always enjoyed this little fantasy but said that she couldn't take a lover. Let alone have a lover in our small town. She's always been conservative but this past year she has been letting her hair down when we've been out of town.

So talk about being excited as I hoped that this would be the trip of a lifetime! To watch men ask Margie to dance and where she finds one man sexy and allows him to take her to bed.

I'll skip all the build but let's just say we had some very hot nights talking about New York. Margie even started to talk dirty to me, telling me how she can't wait to walk into the bar, to see me there as she takes a seat, and to have all these studs come up to her asking her to dance. Anyway, Margie had a lot of fun shopping but she wouldn't show me and told me that I would just have to wait.

Needless to say that I was very impatient waiting for this trip.

On the flight up to New York, Margie was all giggly and very excited. Loved how happy she was and knew that this was going to be a magical trip. The light was great, trip to the hotel was easy, and Margie went to get a massage while I had to visit with my prospect. The meeting took a little longer than I had planned but I still walked out with a new client and an order!

Margie was waiting for me in our hotel room, she was reading some story. I told her the good news and she wanted to go out and celebrate! She grabbed a box and went into the bathroom, before she closed the door she told me to go down to the bar and wait for her.

Course I did what she asked went down to the bar and ordered myself a drink. Guess that I needed one to calm my nerves as I had no clue what tonight would bring. Was I ready for something to happen? Could Margie actually free herself?

About thirty minutes later Margie came down wearing this very sexy, very low cut dress. Her cleavage was proudly on display, and I've never seen Margie in a skirt that short before. She was wearing sheer black hose and hot CFM boots. Instantly my cock awoke and I had to shift in my seat.

Margie looked at me and smiled. I mouthed the words to her, "Love you." She smiled and kept on walking up to the bar! She struggled a little to sit in the bar stool; tried not to show too much, but watching her I knew that she was wearing stockings. That was new for her! She's never worn stockings out.

I sent her a text, "You look so hot! Your one sexy woman and I can't wait to have you in my bed."

It didn't take long for a guy to approach her. I watched my wife intently Margie didn't find him attractive and shooed him away. Ten seconds later another man came up to her, and I knew she was interested. She smiled as he sat down next to her. The guy quickly ordered drinks for them. I watched as my wife started to flirt with him. He just ate her up and made no qualms looking down her dress. Margie didn't help my situation as she would lean forward giving him a free view of her breasts.

While watching Margie I ordered a drink. I needed something to calm my nerves. Part of me was so proud of her, part of me was jealous as that was my wife, and part of me was so excited seeing her having fun. On double shot would help calm my nerves.

I've never seen my wife act that way before, part of me loved it, but part of me was jealous. Sure, it's nice that other men want her and tonight she will be in my bed. Guess I'm kind of selfish. Margie flirted with him and I could tell that she was enjoying his attention.

Then out of the blue, Margie stood up and gave him a hug. She walked out of the bar and called me on her cell. Before I could react my cell rang. I thought it was Margie calling me and it was.

"Hey baby, did you enjoy the show?" She asked me.

"Oh my god, I can't leave the bar right now. There is no way that I can stand up right now."

"Very nice honey, I'm glad that I had that effect on both of you. By the way, my panties are soaked! Come out here soon and take me to dinner, I'm starving."

"Well I would love to take you to dinner, if you can get away from your admirers."

"I'll be right there! And baby, I'm so wet!" She hung up.

I paid my bill and left to find my hot wife. Margie was on fire and it's been years since I've seen her act this free. Have to say it was nice and I was happy Margie could allow herself to left go and enjoy herself. When I found Margie she looked nervous, but flushed. Her nipples were clearly visible as they were rock hard poking through.

Talk about walking on egg shells, how would Margie react to tonight? Would she be okay with what just happened, or would she be upset that I didn't punch that guy's lights out. When she saw me she jumped up to me and gave me a big hot kiss, which told me she was having a great night! That put my nerves at ease.

When she pulled back, "Babe, I had so much fun. Hope that you're not upset?"

"Please no way. I enjoyed watching every minute."

"I felt so safe, knowing that you were there. It's nice to know that you were there to protect me and that I could just let go and have a little naughty fun."

"Margie, do you know that I think you're the sexiest woman alive? The reason why I'm not overly jealous is that I know you will be in my bed, next to me at night. I love you like I've never loved another."

She kissed me, "Oh baby, I love you to!"

We walked over to restaurant and the hostess sat us down right away. Dinner was great and felt that we really bonded. We talked about our plans and Margie kept steering the conversation towards sex which is something she normally never does. She wanted to know how I felt watching her. Then she wanted to know if I could really watch her with another man and still love her.

Margie told me she had a lot of fun flirting and was feeling on cloud nine. She felt safe knowing that I was right there to protect her. She then asked me if I wanted to go back to the bar for some fun! While she said that she placed her panties on the table. Who was this woman? Where was my conservative wife? I kissed her and once the check was paid we left for the bar!

Margie asked me to walk in first, that she was going to find the ladies room and will join me in a few. The music was blasting and the place was busy. There must have been five guys for every woman. Margie came in a few minutes after me and walked over an empty table, she sat down and waited. What she didn't see was all the men looking her way. Margie is one hot woman and she looked very sexy.

This man walked up to her and started a conversation. He quickly ordered two drinks and the game was on! From what Margie has told me about actors and who her fantasy lovers were I knew that this man had that thing. Sure enough I noticed that Margie's nipples were hard again.

Then I realized that I left her panties back in the restaurant. Oh well, guess that is a little extra tip.

Things started out slow with this man, but that allowed her to become comfortable with him. Luckily the music wasn't too loud and they could easy talk to each other. Then it happened, she put her hand on his arm. When Margie becomes aroused she loved to touch. She crossed and uncrossed her legs, her skirt riding higher up her thigh. He knew that she was wearing stockings but he didn't know that my wife was not wearing panties.

As the night wore on he became braver. His hand comfortably rested on her thigh and a couple of times even under her dress. Didn't he see the rock on her finger? Maybe that is what he liked, to seduce married women. Anyway, Margie was having fun. Every now and then she would glace my way to check up on me.

About twenty minutes later she was ready. I watched as she stood up with his help, came over to me, and introduced her soon to be lover to me. Talk about an awkward moment to have your wife introduce some man to you, that she was about to take to bed.

Margie then told me that she was going to take him to our room. That they would be together and that he was going to do her like I dreamed about. I tried to stop her and told her that I wanted to be there.

Margie grabbed my hand, "Baby, I love you. However, I have to do this on my own."

"No way, I have to be there."

She kissed me, "This is what you want right? For this man to bed me?"

"Yeah but..."

"Baby, there is no buts. I'm not sure how you will react watching me. and to be honest, I'm not comfortable having you watch me having sex. I'm sure the next time I will be 100% comfortable and will want you there. Trust me; I need to be alone with him. I love you."

I was confused, "I love you too."

She kissed me, grabbed his hand and went up to our hotel room.

I can't believe that she went with out me. I thought for sure that we would do this together. Didn't she know that I've enjoyed lots of fantasies of her with others? How would she look with another man? Would she make the same sounds? Then it occurred to me, it's been years since she's had a lover other than myself. Maybe she was worried about that too.

Each minute felt like an hour, sitting in the lobby knowing that some stranger was enjoying Margie. About thirty minutes later I noticed the stranger was walking towards me. He told me that Margie was waiting for me. The strange part came when he thanked me for sharing Margie with him. I'm going to refer to him as the stranger as I really didn't care or want to know his name. However, that is when it hit me, there was no going back. Margie just enjoyed her first lover, something that she really didn't want to do but something that I've been craving and asking her to try for years. Now, it happened.

I started to sweat as the stranger left the hotel. How was Margie? Was she upset with me? God, what if it went wrong? Would she ever forgive me? What if she really loved it? So many thoughts ran though my mind. Quickly I made my way to my wife.

I knocked on the door and waited for my wife. Margie opened the door wearing a fluffy terry cloth white robe. She opened her arms, we embraced. I could tell that Margie was nervous and she quickly felt that I was aroused.

She whispered in my ear, "Oh, something is poking me."

We walked back into our room, "I love you baby. Are you okay?"

"I did it."

I held on to her tight, "I'm so horny. Waiting in the lobby was very difficult for me. I worried about you and I really wanted to watch. I hope you enjoyed yourself."

Margie looked back down at the floor, "This is what you wanted right?"

I stood back and tried to get her attention, "More than you know. I only hope that you had a great time?"

"Oh I did, he was great!"

I opened her robe, and could see little red marks on her body. Just like the ones I leave when we really go at it. I started to undress as I had to have her.

Margie pulled me to the shower, "Come and take a shower with me."

"Did he use a condom?"

"Yeah, it's in the trash. Why?"

I had to see it. Seeing a used condom in the trash hit me like a ton of bricks. My knees became weak and my stomach a little uneasy. Now, there was no turning back. Margie had enjoyed a lover! I took it out of the trash, talk about a strange feeling looking at a wet used condom that a man had just used while enjoying my wife. Margie didn't say anything. I turned it upside down and let his cum drip into the sink, "Looks like he came a lot. Was he good?"

She looked down at the floor, "I'm not sure how to answer that."

I walked over to her and hugged her and as we hugged my hard cock pressed into her flesh, "Only the truth. Hopefully he was a good lover and that you enjoyed yourself. Honesty is best baby."

"He was very good."

"Did you cum?"

Margie looked a little embarrassed and flushed. She reached down and grabbed my cock, "Oh yeah, three times."

"How many times did he cum?"

She started to rub my cock between her lips, "Where does this leave us?"

"Baby, nothing has changed for me. If anything maybe we can try this again as I would love to watch you."

Margie smiled, "Really?"

"Yeah, I've been so aroused all night. First when you came down in your new sexy dress. Then watching you flirt with those men."

"Looks like your really enjoyed it. Are you going to cum?"

I moved back trying to cool off a little, "Just about."

Margie smiled, "Really?"

She knelt down and took all of my cock in her mouth. I grunted as she sent me over the edge with her sexy lips taking me into her hot mouth, wet tongue massaging my cock. I started to cum but Margie didn't let me go. I came in her mouth! Normally she pulls my cock out of her mouth but she didn't this time. Another surprise Margie swallowed everything that I had!

"I wanted to give you something special after what I had." Margie quickly grabbed some mouth wash. She removed the robe and turned on the shower.

Even gargling Margie looks hot.

Once finished she turned to me, "You really want to watch some guy fuck me?"

"Oh yeah, that would be hot!"

"You won't be jealous? Won't it upset you when you see some guy nude, his cock rock hard cuz he wants to do me?"

"I think it will be so hot!"

"I can tell, looks like you really enjoy the idea. Come here big boy"

We take a quick shower. While watching Margie cleaning herself I imagine him on her. Just a few minutes ago my wife enjoyed her first lover, his hand were on her, his lips kissing hers, and his cock in my wife's pussy. I never knew that she was she ready for others but I was happy Margie enjoyed him. Man, she looks so sexy. "Love you baby."

She turned towards me, "Love you to! Hurry up and bed me baby, I want to make love."

I've never seen Margie get out of the shower so fast before. I was right behind her and joined her on our bed. "You look so sexy."

We made love on that hotel bed, like teenagers. Have to say it felt great! We connected in so many different ways, felt that we really bonded. We didn't speak just touched and looked at each other.

Until the next adventure!