Shewolf Ch. 03

Story Info
What's been going on.
1.4k words
4.53
19.7k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/02/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry I have been gone so long and not writing for all of you to enjoy. But here is the installment for you all. I hope you enjoy and as always any feedback is appreciated and comments are a plus. This part will not have any sex in it just a warm-up to much better things. I hope you all enjoy it.

"What the hell? How are you so fast?"

"Well I tried willing my transformation to just my muscles until I felt the power in them and then I stopped."

"Wait you are telling me that you can control how you transform and you can stop it. That's definitely a first. I've never heard of anyone stopping a transformation midway."

"Well trust me love, my transforming isn't what you should be worried about right now."

I smiled at her as I slowly walked up to her forcing my change into my cock.

She looked on in fear as she watched my cock grow at an alarming rate into that of a beast. I could feel her begin to get scared as she watched with anticipation knowing that in a few seconds it was going to be deep inside her. And it did over and over again.

I still remember when I was really born and all thanks to Amee. That was over a hundred years ago. Amee is gone now, during one of our breaks from each other she was hunted down and killed by a human demon hunter. That was about ten years ago. And I hunted him as well. To this day I can still taste him on my fangs. I have gone on since I have the money to live anywhere and do anything I want. I sold my company and watched it get dismantled years ago. It made me trillions of dollars and it was time to cut off all ties to it. I bought an island in the Pacific all just to myself and I have a lot of different kinds of animals on it as well just to keep me entertained when I get bored.

But everything changed two weeks ago. I went out on my boat and as I was passing another one of the small islands nearby. I spotted what looked like signal fire. At first I was just going to pass by figuring no one would build a signal fire during the day. But do to my increased vision I looked in as I was going past and I caught sight of two very beautiful you ladies that looked like twins. I slowed down quite a bit to look a little longer but, continued on however. I didn't want to deal with the questions about why I was so far out and yadda, yadda, yadda.

I went to the local biggest habited island to pick up a few things that I can't grow or hunt on my island. And all everyone was talking about was a yacht that sank killing the entire family; two boys 10 and 15 years old, a mother 39years old, a father 43 years, and a set of twins 19 years old. As I was waiting on my supplies to be loaded up I asked questions about this family and where about they were boating, what happened to their yacht why it sank if they were sure everyone was dead and things along the nature of search parties and how I "might be able to help". Truth was I think I already found the twins.

As I got everything loaded and began the journey back. I slowed down when I came around near the sub-island and had a little look in. It was dark out and the fire was out with only a pile of still hot burning embers left. I looked around starting to guess that maybe either a) they were not the twins and they were just some others that found an island and wanted to hang out for the day or b) they were the twins and someone had found them and picked them up already. As I began to push the throttle forward I caught some movement out of the corner of my eye and looked back in to see them coming out of the jungle carrying more wood possibly for the fire. So I sat and waited to see what they would do. The first one threw her arm full on the embers and began to fan them with a big leaf I hadn't seen before and the other on set hers on the ground nearby. As the fire grew up again both laid down and began to curl up to each other and close their eyes. The one closest to the fire began to cry. At that point I knew I had them.

I turned my boat towards the island and brought it in slowly with the paddles. I was a good distance away from them so they didn't hear me coming up to the fire until I was just on the opposite side of them across the fire. I sat and watched them for a few minutes as they slept softly wondering exactly how I was to proceed with this. After I had made my plan I stepped a bit closer and clear my throat loudly so as to wake them up. At first they didn't quite wake up so I had to try again a little louder. The one that had been crying screamed and started scrambling behind her sister.

"Who are you? What do you want?" Asked the other sister.

"Calm down there little ones. I'm not here to harm you I promise." I lied kind of. "My friends call me Rain, I saw your fire while I was going past and thought I would stop and check to see if you were the missing girls from the yacht sinking."

"Yes we are. What do you know? What about our family? Is everyone else ok? Where are they? Are you gonna help us?" The first one rambled off.

"Yes I will help. I heard about the accident while I was in port. I don't know about your family, the news is reporting that everyone is still missing." I lied again.

"Come, let us put this fire out and get in my boat and go somewhere safe as we work everything out ok."

"Ok, sir."

We doused the fire with water from the ocean and I quickly covered it with sand, quietly reminding myself to come back and make sure they left no clues that they were ever here and still alive. After I got them both in my boat and got them below deck with the heater on and covered up with blankets so they wouldn't get sick I went back up top and started the rest of the journey to my place.

Being twins they both look alike. They both stand at 5'6" tall, 130lbs, long dark red hair to their mid back (I would have teach one how to change this so I can tell them apart), and most surprisingly both have misty gray eyes(ill leave these be). They look to be about a 34-38 C cup and have very attractive bubble shaped asses. Taming and training these two would be fun. But first I have to offer them the chance to be born again, just like I was.

As I got a little bit closer the one that seemed as if she was in charged came up top to talk to me still wrapped in her blanket.

"So where are we going? Are we going to the mainland?"

"No we are going to my island for the remainder of the night and after I get you both fed and some new cloths I will take you in, in the morning."

"Ok that sounds good. I'm Trinity, by the way and my sister is Charity. Thank you for saving us...Rain right?"

"Nice to meet you Trinity, and yes my name is Rain."

We sat the rest of the way in almost near silence. As I pulled up to the dock I showed the girls the way in and gave them permission to raid the ridge, catch a hot shower in my sonic shower and find a place to sleep while I unloaded the supplies into the house. Using my powers I focused my transformation into my arms and my legs and in a few minutes all six thousand pounds of supplies were unloaded and put away. I walked inside and found them both asleep in my bed. I walked over to the both of them and slashed my wrist to drop a few drops of blood into each of their mouths. The change will begin soon.