Shewolf Ch. 04

Story Info
The Lost Twins.
1.3k words
4.32
17.1k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/02/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked inside and found them both asleep in my bed. I walked over to the both of them and slashed my wrist to drop a few drops of blood into each of their mouths. The change will begin soon.

Amee taught me that in order to change someone into one of us if they do not have the lupine gene my blood needed to be ingested into their body. That was why I had to give them my blood not much was needed, just a few drops. I walked out to the boat dock to take to boat out and around the island in order to hide it. Thinking that by the time I return they should both be awake and in a hysterical fit 1) from the pain of my genes taking over their body and turning them into one of my kind and 2) from the fact that I left them. They really wouldn't turn into one of my kind exactly more like a half breed. With the inability to go against their.

I transformed into my complete form and ran all the way back across the 15km distance of the island. As I got closer I began to pick up a new scent in the air. Well it was 2 scents in the air. But they were very much close to the same. But as I still ran they changed and both reeked of fear. I knew that the girls were up and they were freaking out.

I ran faster.

First I checked the dock to see if they were there. Their scent led me to it then back to the house. When I got there they were both in the front room hiding behind the couch clutched over in pain but hiding from the big wolf that just smashed through the door. I projected a feeling of calm out to them mainly just to see if they have changed far enough to feel and hear me. I felt nothing back from them and went with their change wasn't that far along.

I forced my power back into it hiding spot inside me making me change back to my human form. I knew I would appear completely nude to them as our clothing does not change with us. So just to get into their heads I force my cock to stay a lot bigger than its normal eight inches, mainly to scare them a little.

Trinity stood up first once I regained most of my human form back at first she just stood and stared. Then she motioned for her sister to stand as well. Charity stood up and looked first at me in the eyes then her gaze traveled south. Until she saw my cock. Both girls looked a bit scared and flustered.

"What are you?" Trinity asked me.

As soon as I was able to speak I answered, "We are Werewolves."

"What do you me we?" asked Charity.

"Well last night I decided that since the rest of the world already thinks that you are your family are all dead. So I choose to make the both of you into werewolves like me so I can keep you both forever."

"What do you mean forever?" questioned Trinity.

"For the rest of your days you will be here mostly with me," I answered.

"Well what if we don't want to stay?" asked Charity.

"Well if you choose to try and run I'll hunt you down and kill you.

"Would you really try and kill us?" asked Trinity.

"Yes I would rip you both to pieces and feed you to the sea animals."

"Really?" Charity asked as she slowly began stripping off her clothing.

Trinity began to take hers off as well fallowing her sister. I noticed a couple of things. First that they didn't seem to be in any more pain and that they were horny I could smell that they were in fact horny it had a very pleasant scent to it and it just kept getting stronger as they got more undressed.

Once they were both completely nude they both walked over to me dropped down to their knees and Charity reached out and grab my cock in her soft hands. It felt really good to have this done as it has been awhile. She started off by stroking me to fullness bringing my size to a full size of fourteen inches. Trinity looked on captured by my length and girth. She leaned in forward and kissed the tip. Then she licked it tentatively. While Trinity toyed with the tip of my dick Charity continued to stroke me.

All of a sudden both stopped what they were doing and began to fondle each other. They started by kissing and some heavy petting. Then moved on to feeling one another's breast and pussies. Trinity was pushed back slightly as Charity began to suck, lick and nibble on her eraser tip nipples. Charity continued to manipulate Trinity's clit while toying with her nipples. Then they reversed with Charity's nipples in Trinity's mouth and her clit in hand. Both girls sat up right and began fingering each other with two finger while still kissing and groping each other with their free hand.

"Damn this is amazing I happened across two twin nymphets. What more can I ask for?" I said out loud.

Just then both girls came hard screaming at the top of their lungs. I sat and watch this the entire time slowly stroking myself waiting to see where this all will play out and go.

"You want to join us, Master?" Charity asked as Trinity got up and walked behind me.

"Yes this would please me greatly."

Charity kneeled down and wrapped her soft as silk lips around just the tip of my cock and began a very slow very deliberate sucking action while still massaging the underside of my cock with her tongue. Trinity reached up behind me and stroked my chest and my pierced nipples while Charity was busing herself with my cock. This lasted for a long time with Charity taking more of me into her mouth then I would have expected from her on the first time. It all felt so good and so wonderful that I let my guard down as I approached my first orgasm in years. Trinity took the advantage that she and her sister had been communicating about looking for.

She jumped up and put me in the rear naked choke hold and placed her knees in my back for leverage as she pulled back using all of her body weight. Charity jumped up and ninja kicked me three times; once in the groin once in the chest and once across the head. Before I knew it I was unconscious. Trinity kept a hold of me until I stopped twitching hoping that it will kill me. Once I stopped moving both girls jump up and bolt for the door.

That was three hours ago and now I'm just waking up. I'm pissed, more at myself then at the girls. They were good, really good. I should have known better then to take it all at face value. I should have seen this coming no one under any circumstance will ever just jump right into sex after being told they were being held captive everyone thinks they and their family are dead. I stand up and have a look around. They took off good. I might have killed them right here and now. But now I get the fun of hunting them down. This will be interesting I can't find their scent at all so far. Well they can't leave my island the boat is hidden in a cave. They can't find the cave without knowing about it. So they are still here somewhere. Oh well off now to find them.