Shewolf Ch. 05

Story Info
The Twins are caught and changed.
2.9k words
4.3
17.9k
7

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/02/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now I get the fun of hunting them down. This will be interesting I can't find their scent at all so far. Well they can't leave my island the boat is hidden in a cave. They can't find the cave without knowing about it. So they are still here somewhere. Oh well off now to find them.

I started off my search in the places that they know already. I checked the store room and then the boat dock. When I got to the dock, I picked up small traces of their scent. To us a scent trail is like a small colorful ribbon. The older it is the more dim it is. If its new its a bright almost shining color. Every person has their own scent so therefore every scent has its own color. With close family members the color is often near the same color. So the twins scents were both a scarlet red color Charity's a little more towards blood red then Trinity's.

The scent moved out to the ocean and I followed it until it went in. 'Could they have tried to swim off the island?' I asked myself. 'No with their change in the early stages they wont have the energy to make it more then a mile out of so.' So I followed the coastline at a slow pace to scan the ocean out to see if I can spot them. As it happened I didn't see them out in the ocean but about a half a mile down I picked up Trinity's scent again. It was faint but Charity's was nowhere to be found.

I followed the scent further down the beach and sure enough it ran right back into the ocean. "They are trying to lose in in the water." I thought out loud. A few meters down I ran into Charity's. 'So this is their game.'

I continued with the two scents alternating every twenty meters or so. I guess they thought that they might be able to confuse me a little bit. Then out of no where both scents dispersed almost like they vanished. I checked further down the beach to see if they appeared anywhere but after about a mile I returned to where they lost me. I scanned out into the ocean and saw nothing. So I did the only thing I thought to do. I dove in thinking that something might have happened to them in the water.

I swam out into the ocean about a quarter mile and still found nothing of the two. I then swam along the bottom of the ocean back to try and find any remains of them. As I got closer to the shore I found a small cave under water. 'This is what happened to them.' I swam along the cave for about two miles. If they made this journey they would make fine lycans. As I surfaced I was bombarded by their scent still faint so I would guess that they had left the cove about twenty to thirty minutes ago. I could still smell the small fire and when I found it all that was left was small embers. My guess is after all the swimming combined with the change they need a long rest and choose this cove as a place to rest and warm up by fire side.

I stalked outside of the cove to find out that I am about three quarters of a mile south of my home. It was on the other side of the house from the dock so they were now facing the house now. I wonder if they realize that they are headed straight for the house or if the jungle was too think. I continued with the scent until I heard. "AHH HELP! TRINITY HELP ME!"

The two were not all that far from me now. I rushed to them so that I can try and offer my help to them. As I got closer I changed back to my human form. Once I was fully human I tried something that I have been working on perfecting for a long time. I found an old book a few years back that told of the ancients and how they controlled their power in ways that even Amee didn't know about. I concentrated hard and thought of my normal drab, baggy black jeans, black beater, and combat boot. Slowly the clothing appeared and I took off after the screaming.

As I got to them I took everything in before I stepped out of the dark brush. Charity was tits deep in quicksand, a little trap I made in order to catch a large beast on the island a while ago. Trinity was in a tree trying to reach down and pull her sister out. 'That's not going to work, she will fall off and then be stuck as well. This might be fun.' I thought to myself.

"Charity, stop screaming. He might be awake and out looking for us by now." Trinity chided her sister.

"I'm sorry but I'm sinking deeper and I can feel it getting everywhere. And I mean everywhere, its in my pussy. Get me out of here."

"Okay just calm down I'm almost to you." Trinity laughed.

Right as she grabbed her sisters hand and pulled her out a few inches the low weak branch snapped and down she went. She hit the soggy sand with a lout plop and slowly got turned around with her sisters help bringing them both to about neck deep. Little did they know that the pit was only six feet deep. They should be able to hold their breath long enough to walk across the bottom until they reach the edge. But I'm not going to tell them that. I laughed to myself thinking about all the things that I would soon do to them, as I walked out of the brush into the light.

"So now girls, are we done playing these games?" I asked out loud.

Both turned and looked up at me with a certain kind of fear in their eyes. They knew they were caught and that there was no running from it now.

"So let me guess you tried to leave me and found out that you couldn't quite make it so you tried to hide, and see if I would bring the boat out so you can find it and steal it right?"

"Please just get us out of here and we wont try and get away again. I promise." Trinity begged. Most of us are honorable creatures I might be able to make this work in my advantage. I just need to make a deal with them. But I have to choose my words carefully.

"Okay here is the deal," I began after a few seconds of thought "If I pull you and your sister out of the pit, you both have to be my willing slaves and do as I say forever, and swear your allegiance to me." After I finished I began mumbling a spell to lock in a deal. It was from the same old sorcery book as the spell for the clothing.

"Okay you have a deal." Trinity said.

"And what about you Charity? Do we have a deal?"

"Yes," she responded.

"Say it."

"We have a deal."

I felt something spread over the area but didn't quite know what it was. After a second the feeling was gone. I thought hard for a rope speaking a spell like the one for my clothes. Once I had it it was a simple task of tying a loop in it and throwing it out the the twins. As soon as I had pulled them both out I felt that strange sensation spread over the area almost like a veil. Both girls took a knee right there on the spot.

"To our new master we swear our loyalty," The sounded off in unison.

I looked closer at them. Both were on their right knee with their right fist over their heart. Both in a position of submission. 'I'm gonna like this,' I thought to myself.

"Girls lets go home."

"Yes master," Trinity responded.

"When We get home first the two of you will clean the place back up and get everything back in order. After that I will finish your transformation into a lycan and we will begin your training,"

"Yes, sir." Said Charity.

Once the girls had my house cleaned back up, I took them into the kitchen and slowly reached out the the both of them with my mind. I could feel a small part of each of them as I began to feel around. In all my years of life I have learned a lot of things. One of my favorites is different styles of cooking. I knew that neither of these girls could cook and I felt that I had to change this. I forcefully pushed my cooking skills into each of their brains making them amongst the worlds greatest cooks. Each had their own style and neither had the same styles. Together they would make one hell of a meal. And that;s just what I had them start on.

After breakfast I sent them both to sleep so I could make the preparation's for their final change. My complete genetic coding was needed followed by a bite to seal the deal. So I moved the living room furniture out and into the den and moved the king sized bed from one of the other rooms out and into the front room. I would make this as perfect for them as possible.

A few hours later they both woke up and followed me into the front room. I ordered them both to strip so I could get a good look at them both at the same time side by side. First thing that I noticed is that both girls had a short trimmed red bush, but that must go before everything begins.

"Girls please go and shower up and shave that pubic hair off."

"Yes sir," answered Trinity.

"Master, when are we gonna complete our change. I've been feeling an itch for days now and I'm dying to know," asked Charity.

"Well love after today that itch will be gone this I promise you."

The girls ran off to quickly shower and shave as I instructed and I will away my clothing and at the same time will my change into cock again growing it long, thick and hard. I would finalize both of these nymphs tonight.

As the girls emerged from their joined shower they came out to me wrapped in nothing except a towel. I knew that I had to have them both right now as they were both so damn beautiful.

"Please drop the towels." Both towels hit the ground together.

I had both girls approach the bed and lay down on it as I inspected the both of them. I started from the top of Trinity and kissed my way slowly down starting with her ears. As I made my way to her lips I very slowly kissed her deeply making sure that I wasn't too forceful making sure she enjoyed herself. As I continued the kiss deeply she moaned out and wrapped her arms around me pulling me in deeper as I felt Charity slowly move kneeling next to us. She reached out and kissed her sister's cheek and worked her way over to where out lips were still locked in a tight embrace. Charity forced her tongue in between out joined lips and joined in on our kiss.

I'll have to admit kissing two different people at the same time was something new to me. It was like three snakes dueling over a small creature. All three trying to get into three mouths. Each working to please the other two at the same time of getting the same from the other two. It was a seriously amazing feeling.

I left them to continue making out as I made my way down kissing and sucking. I skipped the nipples because Charity already had a tight grip on both of her tits. So I made way way farther south until I got to the connection of her legs. I stopped and kissed her clit. It was hard and sticking out of its protective cover. I kissed and licked all around the outside of her pussy making my way around the left side and then back around the right. I never touched her clit again. Charity started sucking on one nipple while playing with the other while Trinity could do nothing more then lay still and moan.

I worked my way down her left leg slowly, kissing everything I could get to. Taking my time in order to send shivers up her spine. As I got to her foot I started slowly sucking each of her toes one by one while gently rubbing the rest. When I was done I started all over again with the right leg taking my time teasing her and driving her up a wall.

She screamed in an orgasm. She grabbed at her sister who was once again sucking on her nipples and pulled her all the way up and kissed her deeply as she came down from her orgasm. Right in the middle of their deep kiss I got up and drove my cock deep into Trinity in one shove. She locked up and opened her mouth to scream in another orgasm but nothing came out. Charity just sat and stared as I slowly began a rhythmic slow pounding of her pussy. I kept going and going thrusting my huge and painstakingly hard cock into her, making her scream out over and over again. Trinity kept an on going orgasm as I continued to pickup speed and pound her more and more, while Charity continued to play with her nipples.

I pulled out and flipped her over; it was time. I shoved my cock back into her pussy and started pounding her again. Just as she began building up to a great and final orgasm right as her body went rigid and she began to scream I came. I pumped what felt like a gallon of cum deep into her pussy. I knew that my cum would make its way deep into her body preparing for the final activation of the change. She slumped down on the bed. Exhausted. I turned my attention to Charity. She looked at me and jumped right on my cock. She grabbed it and shoved it deep into her throat.

This time I didn't intend to waste the time bullshitting. Charity was ready. I wanted to posses every inch of her body. I shoved her down on her back and spread her legs as far as they would go. I dove head first between her legs and began devouring her pussy like a starving man on a Christmas ham. I alternated between licking, sucking and nibbling on her clit to make her cum fast and hard. She didn't disappoint. When she screamed, it was like a banshee's wail. She reached out and grabbed her sister's pron body and pulled her in close. I choose that moment to sit up and drive my cock deep inside her. I hadn't planned on lasting long at all. I just wanted to pound her pussy until it bled.

She kept moaning and begging for me to go faster harder deeper. And that was just what I did. I lifted her legs up and shoved her knees back by her head while I continued to pound the shit out of her. I wanted her not to be able to move by the time I was done with her. I wanted to make sure she remembered this for all eternity. Just as I was really getting into it and going at it with abandon Trinity climbed up on Charity's face and smashed her pussy down on her lips and grabbed her legs from me and pulled them back even further. Charity ate her sisters pussy like it was life giving.

Trinity was the first to cum. She screamed out her orgasm as she grabbed Charity's ass cheeks and pulled back leaving long blood trails in the wake of her fingernails. The pain from the pounding and the scratching caused Charity to cum and squirt all over the bed and my cock. This set me off and I came deep into Charity's pussy sealing in second stage of turning her into a lycan.

As the girls cuddled up next to me on either side, I bent over and bit them. Trinity on the left tit and Charity on the right. Instantly both girls screamed out in a earth shattering orgasm. I had never seen anyone turned this way so I stood back and watched to see what would happen. Both girls started cumming and squirting. Somehow in the entire ordeal they ended up in a '69' position and began eating each other out while they were still changing. This was so erotic to me that I began to grow hard again. Watching my two children turning while still fucking each other with their tongues and fingers. I started to slowly stroke my cock making long rthymic motions while watching them. I could smell their scents begin to change as they changed into their new lives. 'Things will never be the same,' I thought as I blew my load over each of the girls.

At the end of the final step both girls knelt on the floor in front of me sucking and cleaning my cock. I was gently probing their mind.

[It is time to start your training little ones.] I projected to them.

[Yes MASTER.] They projected back