Shhh...This is a Library

Story Info
Woman gets oral sex from a stranger in the library.
2.4k words
4.44
70.5k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Spice
Spice
3 Followers

I use the library all the time. I mostly ordered books on line and pick them up at the desk. I used to get some dirty looks from the librarians as they scanned the books and read the titles. "Love Slave," "Hellion Bride," "The Story of O," "Topping from Below": just to name a few. Most of the librarians recognize my face now and giggle a little when they give me my books. They know that the books I order are great for getting the pulse beating a little faster. I think they might even skim thru my books during one of their breaks for a little excitement. You see, I mostly read romance books, but not the fluff stuff that is all flowers and candy; I like the "bodice rippers." These are books with good story lines, but I read them for the great erotic sex scenes. My mind is my most sensitive sexual organ and these writings make my mind and body sizzle.

So when my computer crashed and I ran out of reading material I made immediate plans to make a trip to the library. I am not a super model, but enough people have commented on my looks for me to realize that I am considered to be pretty. Tall, red heads with green eyes are not uncommon, but we do get second looks. At 35 I have to put an effort in to my looks and like for my hard work to be appreciated. I brushed out my long hair, put on my make-up and headed out; braless (because I am small breasted), in my short sundress, which was essentially backless, and my little strapy sandals. My long legs and little waist are what I would consider my best features, so I dress to show them to my advantage.

I went right to the front desk to pick up any material that might have come in for me, and was surprised to see a young man behind the desk. A fine looking young man who would never be described a bookish. At least 6' tall with a muscular build, dark brown wavy hair to his shoulders and killer blue eyes. He wore a blue button down shirt with casual dress pants, nothing special, but he wore them well. He had to be somewhere in his late 20's, and I thought that it was strange for him to be working at the library. Most of the help is either older females or young school kids. He was a man; M. A. N. man; like "get my panties in a twist" man.

"Can I help you?" he said, and I thought, "Oh buddy, you can definitely help me!"

instead the words that came out of my mouth were pleasant and surprisingly calm. "Yes," I said, " I believe I have some books on hold," and I gave him my library card. While he turned around to the shelves to get my books, I took the time to check out his backside, and it was as nice as the front, well defined and all the bulges where in the right places. I felt my nipples tingle and harden under my dress,

"oh yeah, this guy could definitely help me" I thought again.

As he turned back to me, he read the title of my book, "Chemical Pink" he said, "I think I read this one, I really liked it." I knew the story was about a Dom and Submissive, so I blushed a bit and reached for the book. He held it for a minute before letting go, looking at me he realized that I knew what I was going to read, and I liked reading it. I looked from his eyes to his hand holding the book, long strong fingers with smooth trim nails. God those fingers could do things...

"It's due back in 3 weeks, but I have a feeling you wont need it that long" he said with a grin, and he released the book. I smiled and chuckled a little, "yeah, I am pretty quick with these things." I said, trying to hold his gaze but ducking away shyly. I thanked him and turned to walk away.

I could feel him watching me as I walked away from the desk. My insides felt warm and I knew my pussy was getting wet, I could feel the slickness between my lips. It was a thrill thinking about him looking at me knowing that I was going to read some really steamy stuff, and get really turned on. Did he wonder if I would masturbate while reading the story? Was he imagining himself doing the things in the story to me? I know I was thinking of him doing things to me with those hands. My nipples tingled, my pussy pulsed and I walked away.

I was not ready to leave the library, I still wanted to use the computer to order other books. The library in my town is small. We have a tiny children's wing and a small sized main wing. There were about five resource computers for members to use. There were maybe ten people in the library. A mother and her son in the children's wing and the others were all on the computers or waiting to use one. I would have to wait. Not such a hard thing to do. I would just sit down, read my book and watch that great looking guy behind the desk. Maybe I could tease him just a bit; oh yeah that would be fun. I took a seat off to the side but still in view of the desk. I opened my book and made the pretense of reading, all the while watching him.

And he was watching me. Again I was aware of the tightening in my nipples. Now it seemed to spread to my stomach like a flutter. I crossed my legs, squeezing my pussy lips together and rubbing them against my clit. The pressure against my clit felt wonderful, I wanted to repeat it, but this caused me to wiggle more noticeably in my chair, which I know he saw. I looked up to see him watching me, not smiling really, but with a look of enjoyment. My dress slide up my thighs. He watched intently, expecting to see my panties any second. I always wear a thong, so I knew there was no chance of him getting a glimpse of panty; unless of course, I uncrossed my legs. I looked into his eyes again and did it.

I slowly uncrossed my legs, sliding further to the edge of the large stuffed chair. With both feet on the floor and my legs slightly open to reveal my pink satin panties, I watched him watching my crotch. Continuing the slow motion, I re-crossed my legs in the other direction. His eyes moved up my body. I could feel them heat my body as they traveled up to my eyes. I smiled. He smiled. I looked away as an older man walked by me and towards the desk with his books in his hand. The old man looked back at me, did he see? I smiled at him too, and felt the heat in my stomach spreading lower.

I have never done anything like this before. It felt so sinful and naughty. Thinking about it made me even wetter. I felt the pounding of my excited heart deep into my pussy. I knew I was wet enough now to dampen my panties. What if I could get him to see that? Wow, what a rush. I looked around, someone else moved onto the computer the old man was using, but other than that, nothing had changed. My heart was racing, how could no one feel what was happening? How could they miss the energy that what was filling my mind and body?

I watched him take care of the old man. He looked past the old man's shoulder to me. I quickly opened my legs wide to reveal my moist panties. Did he see it? Could he see my juice staining my pink panties?

Yes, he saw it. I could tell by the way his expression changed. His look became much more intense. I sucked in my breath, which made a sound that drew the attention of another library patron on the other side of the library. I sat up quickly, closed my legs and buried my face in my book.

A few minutes later it seemed to be a rush at the front desk. He was busy checking out books for the patrons and shelving books from the bins. I actually did read some then. When I looked around again one of the computers in the back corner of the library was available. I went over to it and started my search. When I looked back to the front desk my dreamy librarian was gone. The brush on my arm startled me, letting out a little squeal, I turned to see him sitting on the edge of the cubical that I was working in.

"Do you taste as good as you look" he said

"Ahhh....wh... what? I stammered my heart in my throat.

He leaned closer to me and spoke softly into my ear, "Do. You. Taste. As. Good. As . You Look"

I sucked in my breath and let it slowly hiss out, "I don't know" I replied.

"Well, lets just find out, but remember....Shhhhh, this is a library" he said and ducked under the desk. Which was not an easy task for a man his size.

I felt him press his hands on my knees, opening my legs. I was so shocked and excited. I looked around frantically, surprised that no one was close enough to see what just happened. His hands felt warm and smooth on my skin. I settled myself to the fact that this was going to happen. A stranger was touching me, looking at me, here in the library, where anyone could see us. My juices were flowing heavy now. I could feel my clit swelling and throbbing. My nipples where hard pebbles against my dress. It seemed that every part of me was excited and alive.

He pushed the chair away from the desk enough to give himself room to move. Then he pulled me to the edge of the chair, spreading my legs wide enough to fit his shoulders between them. His hands never stopped caressing my legs. Then his lips pressed against the inside of my knee. "AAHHH!"

"Shh...this is a library" he said, moving his lips still against the inside of my knee.

I sat up straight, on the very edge of my chair as his gentle kisses trailed up my thigh. Sweet, gentle kisses, warm smooth licks, quick tender bites, trailing up my inner thigh. "MMMM"

"Shh.., this is a library" he said this time with his lips pressed against my now soaked panties. Then he pressed a long hot "SHHH" against my pussy. I almost slide of my chair onto his face. I would have if his hands did not hold my legs in place. I sat up and started to work my fingers on the keyboard. The clicking noise would help to drown out my rapid breathing. At least I hoped it would.

I felt his hands move to the elastic band of my panties at my waist. He tugged on them. I carefully lifted my hips so that he could slide them down my legs and completely off. I heard and felt him as he brought them to his nose and inhaled deeply. I could only imagine what he looked like with his face buried in my panties; eyes closed inhaling the scent of my arousal. I could smell it too. My juice was so heavy and fragrant, it was intoxicating. That could be the only reason I would be so daring, I had to be intoxicated by the sexual energy surrounding us.

Then he was there, between my legs. His fingers opened my lips and exposed my swollen, glistening clit. His tongue flicked across it smooth and gentle, but quick; like it almost didn't happen. Then again, slower this time; I definitely knew it happened and my hips flexed to the awesome feel of his tongue. "OOOHH."

"Shhth....this isth a libarry" he said with his tongue pressed against my clit.

I felt it, "Oh God I am going to come." I thought, " I am going to come in the library, where anyone can see me." His tongue worked my clit then ran down to my juice filled passage, where he swirled his tongue in, lapping at the pool of juice. "MMMMMM," this time it was him.

"Shh.." I giggled "this is a library." I should not have taunted him. This seemed to urge him on. He was intent to make my orgasm more than a simple climax, he was going to make me melt. Adding his fingers to the efforts of his tongue he started with first one finger inside me. Finger and tongue working together. Flick and press, my pussy was being fucked and licked by an expert. Adding another finger; he crossed them inside my passage, and rotated them, looking for that special spot to press against. His tongue never stopped moving against my clit. My hips were moving now against his face. I closed my eyes, shut out the library and only felt the extreme pleasure in my pussy.

My orgasm started with the warm tingling in my pussy, then a hot buzz that spread from my pussy lips through out my hold body. "Oh God, MMMM, Oh God, Yes, Yes, AAAAHHH" I collapsed forward, my head resting on my hands on the keyboard. The smell of sex was overwhelming.

"SHHHH!!!" This is a library." He said again as he moved out from under the cubical. He sat on the edge of the desk next to me. I looked up at him again. His lips and chin glistened with my sweet love juice. He swiftly bent over and kissed me on the lips, smearing all the sweet wonderful juice against my mouth. He straightened, shoved my panties in his bulging pants pocket and started to walk away.

"See ya in three weeks" he said over his shoulder with a grin.

When I was sure my legs would hold me, I stood up and walked to my car. I felt the warm breeze against my bare pussy. Again it tingled in the aftermath of orgasm. There was a piece of paper on my window shield.

"Nice show. If you don't want me to tell your husband, meet me at the Holiday Inn on Sunday at noon."

"Oh God, Oh God, No..." my mind screamed, "how could I....What was I thinking.....Oh God...Now what am I going to do....or have to do....?"

to be continued....?

Spice
Spice
3 Followers