Shhhh, Mommy Will Hear You Pt. 02

Story Info
A young woman cums of age.
4.1k words
4.53
102.7k
22

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 08/12/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 7.

Another crow of the Rooster meant another day. Expecting to find Lexi next to me, I turned and then remembered taking her to her bed after last evening's incestuous hedonistic activities. Was it a dream? Finding Lexi's panties next to my pillow, as well as the dry flaky white substance on them, was enough evidence it really happened.

I drug myself out of bed and went to put on a pot of coffee. I had to admit to myself I enjoyed last evening. I didn't like being lied to by my wife, what husband would. Forget whether she's your daughter or not, what near-middle age man wouldn't love being seduced by an nubile and naive young woman. Regardless, I didn't see how anything could go back to the way it was. All that was left was to ask for forgiveness by our Father Almighty. I decided more than coffee, I needed to clear my head, so I started my chores.

One thing about living in such isolation, with the need to provide all of your essential living necessities, time does go by very quickly. Such was the case when Megan came out to bring me a glass of iced tea. "Is it 10 already?" It was a rhetorical question.

She replied with an unenthusiastic, "Uh huh."

We both sat in silence as I drank my refreshing beverage. I wanted to speak, but didn't know what to say. Was there a chance Megan was regretful? Did she hate me? I was wrong in abusing Lexi by fondling her nipples that night, but if I had been a real man..... real father, I would have "manned up" when Lexi started "blackmailing" last night. If I had stood up immediately and confessed my sins at that moment, maybe everything would be different. Did I subconsciously want to fuck my own daughter? Was I hoping she would have woke up that night and encouraged my abuse? So many thoughts, but no answers.

"I'm sorry," Megan offered.

"I'm sorry too," I reached out to hug Megan, but her body stiffened. "Do you still love me?" I asked sincerely.

"I do, but I don't know how you can still love me," she began to cry.

This time she allowed me to comfort her. "It's alright sweetie. I know it's what Lexi wanted last night. The question is does she regret it?" I pushed Megan back just enough so I could look her straight in the eyes for her response.

"She doesn't John. You should see her this morning. She is dancing around like she was a kid telling me how happy she is." She sobbed.

"Then are you having regrets sweetie?" I offered.

"NO, not at all!" Pulling her head away from my chest. "I just feel like I totally betrayed your trust in me, not to mention Lexi."

"We have betrayed each other Megan. The question is do we forgive one another?"

"I do John. Can you forgive me?"

"Absolutely. Now what?" Looking to Megan for direction.

"I think the next thing to do is sit with Lexi and discuss expectations. I can tell you that in the last couple of years we both noticed her becoming quiet, somewhat melancholy. Today she is acting so full of life. I asked her what she thought about what happened last night. She told me it was the first time in many nights that she didn't cry herself to sleep."

My heart sank. Who's wouldn't. So often, as parents, we do what we think is in the best interest of our children. Most young people spend puberty experimenting with the opposite sex. Flirting, teasing and even making out. Girls talking about which boys might like them. Boys...... Well, we all know what teenage boys are thinking. Lexi experienced none of this. Her mind thought of the opposite sex, but her life involved only one, her Father.

Megan reached out for my hand, which I gave to her with pleasure. We walked toward the house confident that whatever had happened, could be fixed. As we opened the door I was knocked off my feet, both figuratively and literally. Lexi ran up to me, jumped into my arms, wrapping her legs around my waist and started kissing my neck and cheeks. "I love you Daddy."

"I love you too Lexi. Why are you so happy?" I asked, expecting her to reject my question.

"I'm a woman now!" She beamed. "I'm ready for you Daddy," she continued.

So much had happened in the last 24 + hours that I had no idea what she was talking about. "Ready for what Lexi?"

"Remember you said last night that I could trim your hair.... down there...." she pointed.

"I boiled some water and have the scissors and lotion ready. I put blankets on the library table and got your pillow. It should be really soft for you Daddy. I'm all ready."

I looked at Megan and she just shrugged her shoulders. "Umm, Lex, I think we all need to talk," I said.

"Ok Dad. What do you want to talk about?"

"Mom and I are concerned. It's normal, as an adult woman, to need the attention of a man. You know that doesn't mean your father, don't you?

"Yes, I do, but I don't want another man." Lexi began to cry. "I love you Daddy. I always have and always will. I have tried to get you to notice that I was a woman, but you never noticed. That is why I always cried at night. It wasn't because I wanted a man. It was because I wanted YOU!"

"I'm touched Lexi. I really am. I just don't know why you consider me to be the man you want. I think its because I'm the only man you know?

"No Daddy. I have read......" she paused, realizing she almost admitted to reading her mother's romance novels, which Megan and I already knew she was doing. ".... I know that there are a lot of boys out there that I might like, but a while back I asked Mom why she was so happy all of the time, when I was so sad. She told me it was because of you. When I asked her what she meant, she blushed. It was like I did when.... ummmm..... Reading certain books.... I knew that she meant with sex."

"So Mom said I made her happy?" Now I was felling boastful. "I'm glad I make Mom happy. She makes me happy too. " I didn't really know where to go with this conversation. I suppose we should have thought it out more before beginning that discussion. "So what are you saying Lexi?" I decided to toss the ball back into her court.

"I am happy that I get to experience everything with you and Mom. It's like you have always treated me as equal to you guys. The only thing I wasn't sharing was.... having umm sex. Then one day I was reading an old book that you and Mom have in our library. It was about polygamy, where a man marries more than one wife. Sometimes he marries girls who are sisters. One story was about a man who married a woman and then later her daughter. So I started thinking, you could marry me too. Then we'd be sharing everything." She said, smiling sheepishly.

I have to say I was ready for a lot of things, but not the semi-logic she presented. She was right. We didn't keep any secrets from Lexi, other than, to the best of our ability, our sex lives. I guess when you live in such close quarters with someone, you can't keep such a thing completely secret. I will say that I believe what she had actually witnessed was our flirting and loving gestures with each other.

"So, are you ready for me to shave you Daddy?" Lexi broke the uneasy silence.

I looked at Megan again. She was trying her hardest not to laugh. I think she took joy in seeing me stumped in an argument. Finally, behind Lexi's back so she couldn't see, Megan stuck her tongue out at me. I decided I was probably going to hell anyway, so why not. "I have to take a shower first Lexi, I'm all sweaty."

"Can I take it with you?" She asked in an excited voice. "We can wash each other's back."

"Yea, wash each other's....... back," I motioned with my hand for her to follow me.

Soon Lexi was right next to me. She took my hand and we continued into the bathroom. Lexi was wearing a white pajama top with little red hearts and snaps in the front. Her panties matched. Even though we had already fucked and stuff, I still felt awkward. It must have shown.

As she reached behind her and pulled the rubber band from her hair, she began to shake her head from right to left to get it completely undone. She looked at me with her deep blue eyes and said, "Just do to me what you do to Mommy."

That was all the encouragement I needed. Gently, but with force, I pushed her back against the wall and started kissing her passionately. Since she had never kissed like this before, she was innocently adorable as she opened her mouth like she was a baby bird waiting to be fed. I pulled back and told her just to kiss my lips, which she did. Then I told her to gently bite my lower lip. She giggled and then did it. Then I instructed her to lick my lips with her sweet innocent tongue. By now I was as hard as a rock, but my cock was still confined in my work clothes. Nevertheless, I pushed my hardness into her belly. Then I told her to put her tongue into my mouth and lick all around. By now, her passion was building and there were no more giggles. My tongue danced with my daughter's. I sucked on her tongue which caught her by surprise and she gasped. I pulled the upper half of my torso away from her so that I could remove her top. Snap.. snap..snap.. snap.. snap... She jumped with surprise as I ripped open her pajama top exposing her young female flesh.

"Oh Daddy" she gasped. Until that moment, I had only fondled Lexi's boobies. Now I sucked on one of her nipples for the first time. Her boobs were so tiny and skin so white compared to Megan, but that made it even that much more erotic. Her pink buds became erect. I pulled down her panties as I sucked on her nipples.

Then I knelt in front of her and spread her legs. She had shaved herself pure. I placed one and then the other on my shoulders, using my hands on her butt cheeks to support her weight. I slowly pushed her body up and over using the wall to support her back. Taking a hold of the towel bar attached to the wall, I then supported the rest of her tiny body in my strong arms. It looked like her body was laying in a human hammock. I began to savor the scent and flavor of her once again. All Lexi could do is moan and groan, her eyes rolling back in her head as it moved from right to left. Her body experiencing total pleasure as it approached certain ecstasy. Her juices dripped down my chin. As she started to convulse into orgasm, I was concerned she might fall out of my arms, so I gently lay her on the floor of the bathroom.

"Oh gawd Daddy.....(gasp) Oh gawd Daddy....(gasp) Oh gawd Daddy.... (gasp)," was all she was able to utter between inhaling air. She drew her legs to her chest as wave after wave of spasm swept through her body causing her stomach muscles to contract. I lay on the floor next to her, holding her as her body calmed. "Oh Daddy, that was amazing... awesome.... Oh Daddy," she began to cry.

"What's the matter sweetheart?" I held her tighter. I still kept expecting her to regret our actions.

"Oh Daddy, I want to make you feel as good as you do me." she continued to sob.

"Sweetheart, you do. Believe me that you do. More than you will ever know."

After a few more muffled sobs, she looked up at me and smiled. I placed my hand behind her head and leaned toward her. Once again, we began kissing passionately as I ran my other hand over every inch of her supple flesh. I looked up over Lexi's head. After all we had experience the last day or so, we had no need to close the bathroom door. Megan looked at me from the living room and smiled. I pulled away from Lexi enough to throw her a kiss. Then I picked Lexi's nude body up off of the floor and placed her gently into the empty bathtub.

"Now you have to take your clothes off Daddy, or they get all wet," she giggled.

"Do you want to take off my pants?" I asked. I had long ago kicked off my shoes and socks.

"YEA!" She said as she reached for the button on my jeans. I sucked in my gut enough to allow them to undo with ease. Then she pulled down my zipper, but with my hardened cock, it was tight. Kneeling in the bathtub, her tiny boobies with still erect buds, bounced as she moved, she pulled them down to my knees and gravity caused them to fall to my ankles. She rubbed my cock through my boxer shorts. "Does Daddy want his babygirl to take off his underwear?" She teased.

"I think we both want you to do that," we both chuckled.

Before pulling them down, she reached in the fly and played around, massaging my cock and balls. "Oh my goodness, what have we here?" She looked so subservient on her knees like that, looking into my eyes as she smiled; although I was keenly aware who was enslaved in this entire escapade. Finally she pulled them the rest of the off. I kicked both completely off without causing her to let go of my cock. Her mouth began to lick the tiny slit on the tip.

I had completely forgotten about Megan until I felt her come up behind me. I suspected she was totally nude and I was right. "It looks like Lexi could use some help." That was when she reached around and ripped my shirt off, buttons flew everywhere. "Oh my, looks like Mommy has some sewing to do, doesn't it?" She laughed.

Megan removed my shirt as Lexi continued trying to suck in as much of my cock as she could. I twisted my upper torso so that I could kiss Megan. She met me half way and stuck her tongue as deep in my throat as it could go. I started squeezing her tits as she massaged my ass cheeks with both hands. All of this was having a serious effect on my balance as my body reached fever pitch in it's journey to orgasm. Lexi pulled my cock out of her mouth long enough to ask if I was going to cum in her mouth this time. "I will if you put it back in your mouth," I grunted

As she put it back in, and squeezed my balls one last time, I shot load after load into Lexi's tiny mouth. She didn't gag or spit it out, instead she continued to milk my cock until every last drop had been consumed. My knees began to buckle and Megan did her best to hold me up. I slid to the floor totally spent. Face to face with Lexi, I pulled Megan down so that she was level with us. We all started kissing one another. For the first time that I knew of, Megan and Lexi kissed, as if they were sharing my cum between them.

"Daddy, are we going to take a shower?"

"We have one last thing to take care of. I reminded Lexi that Mommy hadn't been satisfied yet.

"Can I do it Mommy? I really want to."

"It's only fair," I told Megan. She blushed and said she'd never done it with another woman although she had always been curious. "Well, now's your chance. I can tell you Lexi has a natural talent Mommy," to which Lexi only smiled.

"Please Mom, can I?"

"I guess, but not on this hard floor," Megan laughed as she stood up, "We can go to my bed while Daddy takes his shower, but first I have to pee." Lexi and I stood there for a minute as though it were necessary to watch Megan pee. "I can do this by myself," Megan chuckled.

"Ok, I'll be in your bed waiting." Lexi said. I think almost absentmindedly Lexi stood there squeezing her breasts, almost massaging them. Then she skipped out the door, I loved watching her boobies bouncing up and down.

I didn't want to miss a minute of Lexi and her Mom, so I quickly turned on the shower while Megan finished using the toilet. I don't think I ever took such a quick shower. I didn't even bother drying off in the bathroom. I could do that as I watched the show which was already in progress.

Megan had brought out her toys. They were looking at them when I appeared. "I was showing Lexi the toys she could play with if we are both busy and she needs something hard in her pussy, plus we thought you'd want to witness our first time together, so we waited for you," Megan winked at me and motioned for me to join them on the bed.

"You don't mind if I jerk off while I watch you, do you?" I knew I didn't have to ask, but always the gentleman.

Megan lay back on several pillows. She place a couple under her ass also, to raise her pussy up and give Lexi easier access. Then she closed her eyes. Lexi looked over at me with a Cheshire grin as she lowered her face between her Mommy's legs. Once again I admired Megan's muscular legs. Not an ounce of fat, just toned smooth skin. The contrast between Lexi's blond features and the dark ones of her mother were a sight to behold.

I could hear the noises of Lexi's tongue in action. I turned myself so that I was in a 69 position to better view Megan's pussy. It was actually more beautiful and sensual than sexual. A child pleasuring the one who gave them life, in the most loving and intimate way.

I could tell from the expression on her face that Megan was in heaven. Her eyes remained closed as she pinched her nipples and massaged her breasts. Small little gasps escaped her lips. I looked over and could see Lexi's pussy lips exposed between her legs. They looked like a small pink butterfly sitting on the crevasse of a peach, just the smallest hint at fuzz. Just then I shot my load into the air and stream after stream landed on my stomach.

I didn't realize it, but at that exact moment Megan had opened her eyes, noticed me looking between Lexi's legs, staring at our daughter's bare pussy, then she witnessed my eruption. That was enough to throw her over the edge and she started pulling Lexi's head into her pussy mound as though she were trying to get her back into her womb.

"Oh gawd sweet Lexi.... Ummmmmmm. Oh geeeeze sweet geeeeze. Pleeeze stop!" Then she started pushing Lexi's head away which confused and seemed to upset her.

"Is Mommy mad at me? Did I do it wrong?" she asked, her eyes as wide as silver dollars.

"It's ok sweetie, Mommy is just really sensitive after her orgasm. Go up to her and kiss her and suck on her breasts. She likes that." Lexi went to lay on Megan's left side, as I joined them her on Megan's right. We each started sucking on one of her breasts which she like immensely. Soon we had all drifted off to sleep. All nude and sexually satisfied.

Chapter 8.

After a nice nap, we slowly came back to the reality that there were a few chores still left to be done. Lexi was the first to wake up and whispered to me, "Daddy, I want to shave you now. Is that ok?" I was still a bit groggy, so the idea of being able to lay around a while longer while Lexi worked on my hairiness sounded inviting.

"Do I need to get dressed Daddy?"

"I don't think you have to. It's up to you. Where do you want me to go?"

"Over by the library. It's where I set up the table for you. I need to reheat the water." Lexi walked past me and stopped after a few steps. She looked back to make sure I was looking at her, and then she leaned over and shook her ass suggestively at me. I moved really quickly so I could spank her tiny little butt. "DADDY!" She exclaimed in mock surprise.

"Daddy, remember last month I went into the woods alone after you told me never to go there without you? I was chasing our puppy Maxie. When you screamed at me to come back."

"Yea, Lexi. I remember. I think that was the only time I remember being seriously angry with you. Not because you disobeyed, but because of how naive I realized you were, and danger you could get yourself into. My heart skipped a beat when I realized you had disappeared."

"But Daddy, it wasn't like I was a child. I was within a few weeks of being an adult. I remember you spanking me after that. I never told you, but that didn't hurt and ummm, it actually kinda made me tingle. I almost made sure I got into more trouble so you would find other reasons to spank me."

The things I was learning about my daughter were overwhelmingly erotic to say the least.

"Ok Daddy, you can get up on the table. I put a lot of blankets on it so it wouldn't be so hard. I put a pillow up there for you."

This was a new experience for sure. I had thought of shaving myself in the past; however, I could never convince Megan. She said she liked the hairy look of a male. She didn't object to Lexi doing this to me, so I have to assume she didn't want to spoil her innocent exploration.

12