Shhhh, Mommy Will Hear You Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I lay splayed out on the table, Lexi looked my cock over like she had never held it before. "I have to decide what to do first," she said so seriously. "I think I will cut as much off as possible with the scissors. Are you always hard Daddy?"

"Well, lately......," I laughed, causing her to laugh along with me.

"You know Daddy, if you didn't wear boxers around the house, Mommy and I would always know when you were hard and we could find a way to satisfy you," never looking me in the eye, I had to believe she was serious. "Ok Daddy, relax and just enjoy what I am doing. I promise not to cut you."

I'm not sure of whether it was because of her gentleness, but soon I was dozing again. "Daddy, turn over." I opened my eyes and Lexi's mouth was within inches of my face. She was still nude. "I'm done with your front."

"Only if you give me a kiss," I smiled. I didn't have to ask twice. Lexi's sweet tongue started licking my lips seductively right before she pressed her lips against mine and placed her tongue where it would be appreciated most, in my mouth. Her blond hair tickled my face, and I must have made a funny face because she started giggling again.

"Why do you want me to turn over?" I asked while complying with her orders.

"Mommy came by and saw how good you look without hair on your..... ummmm cock and stuff. She asked if I would do that to your bottom."

I decided she was referring to the crack of my butt as I have never had hair on my butt. I was so relaxed and content, I no longer cared what she shaved. Finally she said she was done and asked if I want to take a shower. Remembering the events earlier in the day I told her yes, but alone this time.

12