Shhhh, Mommy Will Hear You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't have to stop Daddy, if you don't want to. I like it." Lexi whispered in an almost seductive voice. Then she continued by fishing my hard cock from my boxers. My body instinctively pulled back, knowing I would surely be going to Hell. "I saw what you did last night with your cock after you played with my boobies. Does it feel as good to you as when I play with my pussy?"

"Uh hmmm" was all I could utter. Slowly she stroked it up and down very slowly. Every once in a while she would stop and massage my aching balls. My mind went from conscious, that my wife was only a few feet from what was happening, to the subconscious fact that never in my life had I needed to cum as bad as I did now. Only the high back of the chair kept our sins from view. During one of the latter moments I grunted to Lexi, "Do it faster." She didn't answer me, but obeyed my wishes. Within less than a minute cum was shooting out of my cock as it never had before.

"Shhh, Mommy will hear you" brought me back to reality. "You're jerking the chair Daddy." Lexi giggled as she squeezed the last remaining drops from my cock. I don't know why, of all things, the fact that this quilt was now covered in cum worried me most. I think my defense would be that I was legally insane by this point.

"Is that your cum that came out?" Lexi asked.

"Yea. Sorry I made such a mess," was all I could offer. What happened next was like something from the best porn DVD. Lexi pulled her cum covered hand from underneath the quilt and looked at it for a second before licking the palm of her hand.

"Tastes kinda salty," was her only innocent observation. Then she started sucking each of her fingers in the most erotic manner before sticking her hand back under the cover and collecting more. "This is the same stuff that created me Daddy, don't you think that is cool?"

Repeating her was all I could think to do at the moment, "Yea, cool." It had been over 20 years since my cock stayed hard after cumming. I'm sure most men remember those days fondly. Always hard when we were teenagers. I was now reliving those days.

"Now it's my turn Daddy," Lexi said as she pulled her body on top of mine. I tried to push her off, but as she had said many times before, "Shhh, Mommy will hear you." She lay prone so that her Mom wouldn't wonder what she was doing. Like a pro, she reached between us and adjusted my cock so that the tip was lodged tightly between her pussy lips. Without moving her upper body, she squirmed, swayed and wiggled her hips so that slowly inch after inch of my cock entered her virgin pussy. I was worried about what her reaction would be when my cock broke her hymen. I didn't have to wait long. She tensed her body and biting her lower lip she push herself once, her face falling to my chest. Looking me in the face for the first time that evening, a small tear rolled down her cheek. I kissed it and she smiled. As wicked as I felt for what I had started, my heart felt glad that I was able to share this special moment with her.

We had gone this far, and I decided there no unringing of this bell, so I moved my hand from the small of her back to the silky softness of her butt cheeks. It amazed me that I could completely hold her this way with one hand. I guess since I never thought of her in a sexual manner, I never took particular notice of how petite she was. I ran one of my fingers between her butt cheeks and Lexi started moaning as she lay her head on my chest. She planted sweet kisses on my neck and she gyrated her pelvis on my cock. All I can say is that fucking must be instinctive because she worked it like she had been doing it a lifetime.

"This feels so good Daddy. Thank you for letting me do it with you. I watched you and Mommy do this so much that I wanted to feel what it was like." Just then she lifted herself off of my chest, completely in view of Megan. She began to moan and bounce on my cock ramming it in as deep as it would go, shifting from right to left, her body tensing. This girl had gone totally wild on my cock. I recognized it as the beginning of an orgasm, and tried to pull her back down, out of sight. Not that it would have mattered as she began saying in a loud voice, "Oh gawd Daddy, this feels sooooo goooood. Oh geeze I think I'm going to die. It feels so wonderful. Oooooooooo...... Awwwwwww...... Uggggggggg and as her body started shaking, and her eyes rolled back in her head. If it hadn't been for the fact that her vaginal muscles were constricting on my cock and that I held on to her tiny waist, I am sure her body would have lifted off like a tiny little rocket. As her orgasm subsided she collapsed on top of me. Trying to catch her breath she gasped over and over, "That was so amazing. I loved it. Soooo good."

I couldn't see behind me, so I had no idea what Megan was doing, and why she was so quiet. Had she left the house? Retrieving a rifle? My curiosity was soon satisfied when Lexi once again lifted up and looking toward where her Mom would normally be sitting, she said, "You were right Mom, that was so amazing. Thank you for sharing Daddy with me."

"WHAT?" I tried to get up, but Lexi was still laying on me and being reclined as I was, I wasn't able. Megan was in on the whole incestuous blackmail escapade? I quickly changed from being afraid to angry.

"Ok Lexi, that's enough. You'd better go take a shower, I need to talk to your Mom." I forcefully pulled her body off of me. I was sincerely pissed that I had been used and tricked.

"Ok Daddy, but we can do this again, can't we? Pleeeeze" she begged.

"I don't know. Maybe." I wasn't even paying attention to what she was saying as I stood, wrapping the quilt around myself, glaring at Megan.

"Good, because I want to try all of these," Lexi said, handing me the book she had brought with her earlier in the evening. It was a copy of Kama Sutra. I looked at the book not believing my innocent little girl had been looking at that book. I stared at her tiny little butt as she skipped toward the bathroom.

I glared at my Megan. "What the fuck is going on?" I never used profanity, especially to my wife. I don't think I had ever been more angry in my life. "Yes, I admit I did something last night that was unforgivable; however, using that action as an opportunity to blackmail me into fucking my own daughter.....your daughter... That is so low it can't be described. Was the idea of Lexi sharing our bed a way of leading me into temptation?" I shouted at Megan. "You knew it would cut me off from sex with you at night, and instead you placed our innocent daughter between us. What the fuck did you think would happen? Are you that sick?"

Megan began sobbing. "I didn't think about everything. I knew that Lexi was being deprived of natural social activities. She grew up without anyone her age. I know we did what we thought was best, when we did it, but Lexi was a child at only 11 years old. All she cared about back then was her own little world. Of course she was happy. No school, no teasing by peers, no responsibilities, other than those we gave her. What child wouldn't love that life?"

Everything she said was true; however, that didn't excuse her setting me up for something as serious as incest. "So when did you realize this and why didn't you talk to me about it?" I asked. No, I pleaded. "You know you can always talk to me."

"Yes, I know I have always been able to talk to you. This happened over time. Yes, I was with Lexi as she entered puberty, but that wasn't anything out of the ordinary. She started her period, her breasts began to grow along with the usual hair. There was nothing to talk to you about. You never even seemed to notice she was turning into a woman. When we stocked up on supplies, I just made sure we bought extra feminine products for Lexi. It wasn't until this last year that Lexi would ask questions like, "Do you think I'll ever get married?" I told her that of course she would. A few days or weeks later she made a simple comment, but it cut through my heart. She said, "Being all alone up here, I don't think I'll ever have a boyfriend."

"Are you ready to move back to civilization?" Megan asked, knowing the answer before she asked it. "Then are you going to throw your innocent daughter alone out into the world to fend for herself?" She knew that answer too. "Then, what do you suggest?" throwing her hands into the air in mock resignation.

"I don't know. I'll have to give it some thought," was all I could offer.

"Well, while you are taking your time to think about it, remember that Lexi is no longer your 'babygirl.' She's a grown young woman with sexual needs which someone needs to meet. You are the only man she has known. When she started puberty and learning about physiology, you were the only man around her. You have taken care of her and met all of her needs. She only knows her love for you. Is that someone going to be you? Or are you going to deprive her of the pleasures of sex, the same sex you crave, desire and even sulk about when you aren't getting it? I guess the choice is yours." Megan walked away.

Once again, she turned something she did wrong into something I had to apologize for. Just then Lexi came out of the bathroom, her blond hair still damp from her shower. She came up to me for one of my usual bear hugs.

"Daddy, can you tell me about the first time you had sex?" She asked while reaching into the opening of the quilt I still had around me. By now my cock had softened, but just the touch of it by her tiny hand brought it back to life once again. "Daddy, I haven't really got to see what it looks like up close. Is it ok?" I sat my butt on the arm of the chair as Lexi pulled the quilt from my grasp. "It's beautiful," she said looking up to me. Her crystal clear blue eyes fill with wonder and lust. Standing near our bed, Megan smiled at me. I had to smile back.

As Lexi continued to massage my balls and cock, she asked again. "Daddy, will you tell me about your first time?" Before I could answer she said, "You have a lot of hair here Daddy, don't you?"

That caused me to laugh, "Yes, I guess I do."

"Do you want me to trim it for you tomorrow?" she offered. "I try to keep mine trimmed. Do you like the way it looks? She asked standing and running her fingers through her blond public hair.

"Yea, you can trim it if you want, I guess. But for now, you need to get your hair dried before bed." The father in me came out for the first time that night.

As Lexi headed back to the bathroom, I went to talk to Megan. "I'm still not sure about this whole thing. Besides being illegal, there are a lot of moral issues. What if she becomes pregnant?"

"There are a lot of people who live perfectly normal lives in incestuous relationships. If she gets pregnant, then she will have a baby. Again, there are a lot of people without fins and two heads who are the product of incestuous relationships. It's not something you are considering, are you?" Megan looked at me as though that thought had already crossed my mind.

"Of course not!" What we are doing is bad enough. Bringing a baby into this situation is almost unforgivable.

"I'm just asking because I know you wanted more children."

"I wanted more children with YOU, not my daughter." Do you really think I'm as perverted as..... I stopped in mid-sentence.

"As me?" She knew what I was going to say.

"Well, you have to admit, this isn't the norm." I wanted to end the conversation acting smug while knowing full well that I was as culpable, if not more so. Megan would have none of that.

"Tell me, just now, didn't you enjoy having your cock worshiped by Lexi's innocent eyes. Her hands tenderly massaging your cock and balls as if they were the most valuable treasure? My guess is that you could teach her to give you amazing blowjobs, something you enjoy so much," she teased.

Just the thought caused my cock to once again get hard. Megan reached out and grabbed it, jerking it just enough to let me know she was in need of a little release herself. I pushed her back onto the bed. How could she not be after knowing all day what was going to happen, then actually witness and then justify the whole activity. My wife was just as kinky now as she was when I met her 20 years ago.

"Does Mommy's pussy need a little attention?" I teased.

"Mmmm hmmmm" she moaned into my mouth as our tongues began their mating ritual.

I opened her robe to be pleasantly surprised that I wouldn't have to bother removing any panties. Her hairless pussy was so inviting. I love the musky scent and taste. Lifting her legs and putting them over my shoulders, I pulled her pussy lips apart and noticed how wet she already was. I blew onto her wetness causing a chill to be sent threw her body. I started kissing her inner thighs. Every so often, I would run my tongue quickly over her swollen clit.

"Please just do it," she begged.

I knew that with all of the sensual foreplay leading up to this moment, it wouldn't take much stimulation to throw her over the edge. Using my nose, I made circles around her clit as she continued to moan. Suddenly I stopped and place my entire mouth over her love button I started sucking. As always, she managed to keep her voice down as she erupted into multiple orgasms. She tried to push me away so that I would stop sucking, but I would have none of it. She needed a major release, and I was going to make sure she would get everything she deserved.

"Oh gawd stop. Pleeeease stop. I can't cum anymore, I'm dying," she begged.

The only thing that caused me to stop was when a voice behind me said, "OH DADDY!

Will you do that to me next?" I have to admit I jumped. I'm not use to having an audience. Megan lay on the bed, her pussy completely exposed to her daughter, just laughed.

"Thanks for getting Daddy to stop. Oral sex is really intense Lexi. You will like it." Megan spoke so calm and matter-of-fact.

My mouth was covered in pussy juice as I lick my lips. Lexi unbuttoned her pajama top and pulled down her panties, then climbed up on the bed laying next to her mother.

Lexi looked at her mother, "I don't have to wear panties anymore do I? Daddy has seen everything and they get in the way sometimes when I want to touch myself here." Not waiting for an answer she spread her legs nonchalantly and added, "Daddy, are you going to do me next?"

Unlike her Mother, Lexi had downy soft blond, almost white, pubic hair. Being this close, I had to agree with Lexi. She kept it nicely trimmed. I got down and gently kissed the inside of Lexi's milky white thighs. She giggled, "that tickles."

"Ok, I'll use a little more pressure sweetie so it won't tickle." I couldn't believe how pink and tender her pussy looked. Using my thumbs I pulled her pussy lips apart, as gently as pealing a grape. My tongue licked everywhere, avoiding her clit. I wanted her to get more relaxed so that her arousal would sweep over her more gentle than I had just satisfied her Mom.

I looked up at her face. Her eyes were closed, so I know she was enjoying the sensations I was providing. Her face, so angelic, a soul burning with a feminine lust that I had never experienced in my life. I looked over and Megan had dozed off. I wondered if Lexi had also fallen asleep. Not very ego boosting. Having your sex partner fall sleep in the middle of the act. I chuckled to myself. I stopped licking and pulled away from Lexi. She raised her head and said in a very sleepy voice, "don't stop Daddy." I told her she needed to get a little sleep.

I picked up my, no longer innocent, babygirl in my arms. I marveled at the beauty of her nude body. Her skin had not one single blemish. Her skin was so supple. It seemed so natural to see her this way, totally abandoned to her father. She wrapped her arms around my neck and whispered, "I love you Daddy" as she dozed off. I carried her totally nude body upstairs to her own bed and tucked her in. I looked around her room all in pink. Stuffed animals she had received before we moved to the middle of nowhere were scattered around the room. I noticed one of her tiny bras lying on the floor. For the first time, I was curious about the size of her boobs, so I picked it up and looked at the tag. Two scoops of vanilla ice cream came to mind.

Downstairs I gently woke Megan up and got her tucked snuggled into our bed. I saw Lexi's bikini panties lying on the floor and I picked them up. I wasn't sure what would happen next, but without a doubt, it was the most frightful and fulfilling day of my life. I went and sat back down in my chair, still completely nude. I took my cock in one hand and held her little panties in the other. I had no need for a tissue this time. I closed my eyes and relived the events of the last 24 hours as I stroked my cock.