Shhhhhhhh

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was "Six" that prevented her peak. She knew there was more to come, more for her to control and her world now pivoted on the voice in her ears.

"Seven...,eight..., nine", and she prepared for her Nagasaki, "ten."

A second flood of virtual fireworks and guts of lava swamped her before ebbing and leaving her spent. Yet still her hand enfolded his balls as he looked down lovingly.

The pool on the floor between her legs stood as testimony to how she had responded to the world he created for her.

While his balls felt warm his cock ached. She had been good, but so had he and now it was his turn. He had calmed her mind, taken her body on a journey and now he wanted to bathe in the aura she exuded whilst in the deepest throes of pleasure.

Stroking is own cock slowly his balls slipped from her hand as he moved round to stand in front of her. His yin facing her yang. Her mind and body were ready to be possessed, to respond to his stimulus and to accept his gift as she shared her energy.

As she remained motionless he moved between her tethered legs. His hand guided his cock, the purple glistening gland leaving a trail of pre-cum as he painted his passion on her swollen parted lips. Unconsciously, silently, invisibly and without moving she beckoned him to take her as he wanted, as she wanted, as they both needed. Their connection was now beyond the simple physical. In quietening her mind he had opened her to a world she had long desired, yet unconsciously resisted.

His smile washed across her as he slipped his cock between her lips in one slow, sensual slide until somewhere deep inside he hit her inner stop. She had taken nearly all of him and in doing so had generated a primal growl that grew along with his penetration and possession of her.

He placed his hands on the chair by her hips and leant forward, his face only fractions from her's. He could feel her ragged breath so he knew she felt his, felt is proximity, his capture of her.

As he kissed her his hips started moving. This was not going to be athletic or clever, but he wanted to make love to this girl and she wanted nothing more than to feel his hot cum splash against her cervix. Her body was bound, but her inner muscles were free and responding without command.

As he built a rhythm, plunging deep before pulling back until he almost left her, he muscles squeezed and rippled. Her desire was not exactly his pleasure, but rather she wanted him, his seed to carry inside. She wanted to milk every drop from him, to show him her desire and devotion in being the ultimate receptacle for his dominance.

As their breathing became coarser he left her lips and leant into her shoulder. His hips as relentless as a pumping engine. His cock as hot and hard as he had ever known it.

His climax approached and her cunt muscles went onto overdrive until with a huge groan his body went rigid. His back convex and his cock ball-deep inside her as his gift of life drowned her cervix, an initial wave followed by three, four, five more. At that point he was only aware of himself, not her.

In truth the same could also be said for her...it was all about him. She felt complete, fulfilled and totally satisfied. In that moment and to her complete surprise an orgasm pulsed through her body. Starting in her cunt, but spreading throughout. Her aura expanded and and enveloped the man still in and on her.

...

As his breathing calmed and his cock softened his mind turned to her again. He gently disengaged and reached under the chair to pull out a light blanket that had been hanging, folded there. He shook it out and spread it across her glistening torso, the sweat of their joining now beginning to cool on her. Before anything else he tucked it behind her shoulders, high at her neck and pushed it close to her arms.

The noise in the headphones faded as the outside silence rushed in. She heard him warn her that he was about to remove them, but in all honesty he could do exactly what he wanted. She was in THAT place and happy to be there.

Somehow he (or someone?) lowered the lights before he gently removed the MindFold. Her eyes were greeted by a heavy dusk, rather than the brightness they had left so long before. Her gaze was soft as she tried to focus on the face that now leant in to plant a kiss on her full and sensitive lips.

They smiled happily at each other as they were either side of mirror. Her brain started to purr again as she took in the picture of him wiping his cock and pushing it back into his pants.

Next he lifted the foot rest under the chair so that when he released her legs and placed them down they did not hang, but rather stayed almost horizontal. She felt the blood rush back as he pulled the hem of the blanket down to cover her legs.

This left the strap constraining her arms and chest. It just went slack and hung there under the blanket. She missed its hold, but knew that the loss was only temporary. It would be back in due course and very welcome when it came.

Slowly the back of the seat lifted until she found herself upright. While the blanket stayed at her shoulders and subtle breeze sneaked in at the side and tickled her cooling body.

She could not see him, but heard him behind her. A ceramic chink and the pouring of a liquid precede his return to her side. Now with on hand behind her head he lifted a cup of tea (how very British!) to her lips. Just like Goldilocks it was not too strong, not too hot and not too sweet. It was just right and a reviving tonic.

He smiled lovingly as the she drank repeatedly from the cup until it was drained and wiped her lips with the edge of the blanket before stepping back.

"Take your time. When you are ready get dressed and come to the door. I will leave it open a crack so you can see where it is in the dark."

He kissed her again, tucked her blanket in and left her side. She felt safe for while she could not see him she knew he would be watching for her. She closed her eyes contentedly.

...

Power nap or long sleep, she did not know. What she did know was that she was ready to leave.

Slipping the blanket off she stepped down, her heels tapping the floor as she did so. Before re-dressing, she found the bowl of still warm water that he had left. She washed where she needed to and dried herself on the soft cotton town before putting on the clothes she had left on the coat stand.

She had no make up and no way to apply it, but then he could see her from the inside out so why worry about the war paint. Her lips red now from her past arousal and current contentment rather than an applied pigment.

She saw the light seeping in the open crack of the part-open door and set off towards it. Her heels clacked a happy beat and a smile plastered her face. This had been a good day.

She pulled open the door and there he was sitting on the opposite side of the hall reading a newspaper. He looked up, smiled and asked, "Ready?"

"Yes", she said and stepped into his rising arms.

...

12