Shiela's Sri Lankan Adventure

Story Info
Her first time with another.
1.4k words
3.64
42.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shiela is my wife. We are Indian. She is 5'8" tall and is the lovely color that Indian women have. As some one once told me she has the complexion of an Ethiopian or Somali woman. She has a similar figure. Perky 34 C breasts and a lovely, rounded athletic behind, long legs and a slim waist. She works out and so despite being a mother still turns heads, to use a cliché.

The story below is a variation on one we have fantasized about for many years. When I whisper it to her while making love, we have outrageously great sex and she cums multiple times.

Shiela likes dark men. Think either Sri Lanka or Kerala. Tall and well endowed. The story always requires me to be there, as a participant to begin with. She likes me to begin with me and another man or us with another couple. It doesn't really matter because as the story develops its about her and the man. Though she prefers the former i.e. her with the two of us. The favorite location is generally a beach resort.

She generally dresses pretty conservatively in day - to - day life and when on the beach in real life wears a conservative one - piece bathing suit. This is a first attempt so here goes!

*

After a long time we are on a holiday on our own without the kids and are flying to Sri Lanka and its beautiful beaches. We are booked into a beautiful resort that has secluded cottages right be the shore so that you have walk but a few yards to get to the beach. Its pretty exclusive and so, not many people.

Since we are on our own after while on a holiday I have convinced her to buy a swimsuit more daring than she has ever worn before. It was important to her that I pick it out. It is cut really high on the leg, the front a deep v that just covers her breasts and meets just below her navel and thong like round the back. It's a pale yellow and the material thin and when wet her nipples are tantalizingly dark shadows. Nothing however stops them making their presence felt when she steps out of the water when there is a relative nip to the sea breeze.

We have been at this resort for a bit and are due to leave in a couple of days when the cottage next ours, which has been empty so far, gets an occupant. We meet the gentleman staying there the next day on the beach.

He is Sri Lankan and tall, taller than she is and our age. He is well built in the manner of someone who exercises regularly. Over the course of the morning I get to talking with him over a couple of beers at the beach bar as one does on holidays. I find we he has been to University in the UK as have I and we connect as you do with people with similar backgrounds. His name is Sanga.

After a bit I see Shiela who has been reading under a thatched umbrella walks down to the waterline to cool off. Shiela has a natural swing to her hips when she walks. With the thong like behind to the costume her tight but full buttocks swaying are an enticing sight.

I can see that my new acquaintance is watching admiringly when she turns around and waves at me. I waved back and explained that she was my wife.

Now ordinarily in that part of the world commenting on a spouse is a no but give the shared vaguely Anglicized background we share my new friend tells me I am a lucky man and I thank him and we both continue to watch.

After a bit Shiela comes out and joins and I introduce her to Sanga who is flirtatiously charming with his eyes straying to her now prominent nipples. Shiela is, I see, flattered and quite happy to be admired.

After a bit Shiela and I wander off to the water and are fooling around in surf and I see and added swing to her buttock as we walk down to the water. She asked me who he is and I explain. In her quiet manner she say he is a good-looking man.

As the sun sets and we head back to our cottage we bump into Sang and we decide to have dinner together.

Back in our cottage Shiela and I bathe and she is obviously aroused, the sea and the sun do that to her. A I lather her brown breasts and play with her nipples I ask her if liked the two of us watching she just moaned and turned around and took my cock in her mouth sucking licking me voraciously while described how the two of us watched her buttocks and nipples. We dried each other and she pulled me to the bed and pulled me to between those silky smooth brown thighs of hers to her shaven indigo colored pussy.

I ate her occasionally coming up for air asking her to imagine what Sanga's dark cock must look like. She moaned and just grabbed me by the hair and pulled me back down to suck on her engorged clitoris and gave a high pitched wail as she came.

We dressed for dinner and she took great care dressing. Big earrings, hair up, no bra (a personal coup) and a tiny thong. All this under a Singapore style sheer sarong slit almost up to her waist on one side.

Sanga joined us for dinner and after a couple of bottles of wine asked Shiela to dance to the live band. I watched as he held close on a secluded part of the dance floor with is hand straying from her waist to along the outside of her hips and when she did object dragging his fingertips along her buttocks Shiela I saw was pressing into his leg which was between hers. As his fingers stocked the exposed thigh the band took a break and they returned. Sheila's eyes were shining and her nipples were visible beneath the thin material of the Sarong.

A couple of minutes later the band came back and I took my wife to the dance floor. I said that was a pretty close dance. She asked if I was angry and I asked if I felt like was angry and she felt me against her abdomen and smiled. I asked if his admiration was as obvious and she blushed. I asked if perhaps we should invite him back to the cottage for a nightcap and perhaps tonight was when we might try out our fantasy she moaned into me ear and as band finished pulled me of the dance floor.

We asked Sang if who would join us for a nightcap, and why would he not. At our cottage I put on music opened some wine and asked Shiela to dance after a bit while he sat and watched us.

I whispered to Shiela that he was watching her and started undoing the zipper down the back of her sarong asking her to stop if she wanted me to. It had been a night of arousal both of us and Shiela was so ready. I undid the zipper and she was now in high heels and her thong with Sanga's eyes on those glorious brown buttocks.

Sanga smiled while kissed my wife stoked her bottom. He got and asked if he could have the honor and Shiela smiled and moved into his arms. His hands were stroking her back and squeezing her bottom tracing the thong. Shiela is no shrinking violet once aroused and her eyes full of lust she kissed him and undid his shirt.

She stopped kissing him and moved down his body licking his nipples while he played with hers, which are ever so sensitive. She stood straight and put his mouth to her nipples which when she likes sucked. And then what she like best.

She undid his pants and took out his magnificent hard throbbing midnight cock. She licked, sucked and nibbled tile he pushed on the sofa and tore of her thong spread those beautiful brown thighs and returned the favor and she came for the first time.

Now she wanted him. He was big and she wanted from behind she knelt and he mounted her. He big black cock stretched taking care for her to het used to his size. Entering so that his ball rested against those brown buttocks. Pulling out till just the head was at her lips. Teasing her till she pleaded, "oh please fuck me"!! And then with long slow stokes he started and she moaned for him to fuck her hard. He did and Shiela sounded like she has never before till they both collapsed.