Shield Cohort Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Jerry showed up. Ever since his sudden emergence from the cocoon that had made him Scary Steve, Steve had found that Jerry and his cronies singled him out for bad treatment. No doubt the recent alliances he had made also helped put him squarely in harm's way. "Nice show, Poindexter! Bet you've got yourself a big chubby over it. You think this is exciting, you should try getting laid sometime!"

"What's making you think he's not going to?" It was Letje!

"Oh, so you're nailing the skinny little fry cook, huh? Tell me, does she smell like grease all over?"

Steve hadn't hit anyone since second grade, but he was certain he was about to try. Just then an authoritative baritone voice cut in. Brigid and April were each hanging on an arm of the Corporate President and had just squired him over to meet Steve. Ollie and Mikey trailed behind, enjoying the moment. "Excuse me, gentlemen! Sorry to interrupt." He let go of the young ladies and draped a left arm over Jerry's shoulder and extended his right to Steve. "Steve Newton, right?"

"Yes, sir."

"Pleasure to meet you, son. I was really impressed. Really impressed. I don't want to take you away from your beautiful young friend here, but I'd like to talk to you about a little team I'm putting together to move Shield into the 21st Century tech and media-wise. Monday morning, my office? Talk to Noreen, she'll get you a timeslot. Now, I'm sorry, I just have to ask the young lady her name."

"Letje Vander Voot."

"Letje...charming. One of Peter's girls?"

"His niece."

"Ah, you're Karl's daughter!" he took her hand and kissed it gently, then held it for a second, gazing into her eyes. "Absolutely charming." He turned to Jerry, still under his left arm. "Now, I remember you from the golf course. Jerry, right?"

"You're great with names Mr. Hengeveld."

"No shit. A corporate president with business skills? Who would have thought?"

"Right, Mr. Hengeveld."

Hengeveld wasn't quite sure what he had interrupted, but he was too sharp a man to think Jerry had been up to any good. He gave Jerry a cold stare for a second, making a mental note. "Ladies!" he declared at last. April and Brigid each took an arm, "The bar awaits!"

"Fuck you and your skinny whore!" Jerry hissed at Steve and walked quickly away, Mikey shadowed to prevent him coming back.

Steve started after Jerry. Ollie caught him. "Steve! Steve! Listen to your wingman. Turn around and look at Letje." Steve turned to her and saw fear in her eyes. "Now do you want to be busting knuckles with Jerry or do you want to be holding hands with her?"

"I've never wanted to be anyplace more than I want to be with her right now!" Letje's response was a warm, wet kiss.

"Take me home, Steve," she said. It was the first thing she had ever asked of him. How could he refuse her? They were gone within two minutes.

***

Steve had decided he was definitely going to make his big move. He was going to shoot for a good night kiss at the door. But when he leaned in, Letje stopped him. "I think it's a schnapps night," she said. "Join me?" She offered him the keys, and he opened the door for her.

"I am the keymaster," he quoted. "Are you the gatekeeper?" Immediately he regretted such an overt sexual reference. He was not going to push his luck with her.

"I love GHOSTBUSTERS," she said with a smile that let him off the hook. She took him by the hand and led him inside. They shed their winter coats and Letje motioned that he should give her his suit jacket as well. "I'll get a hanger. Have a seat in the living room." She disappeared into the bedroom and was gone for much longer than Steve expected. He decided to go ahead and sit on the couch, giving her the option of sitting in the chair or joining him. Ollie's advice again.

She emerged from the bedroom in an entirely different outfit, pajama pants and a light t-shirt. Her hair was down around her shoulders. Steve realized that he had never seen her hair completely released. At Triple V's it was always tied back for kitchen work. At the party it had been up. Now, he got to see her glorious mane of shining hair loosed. "Wow!" he gasped. She looked puzzled, and checked her clothes for something out of place. "Your hair," he said. "It's amazing!" Her blush was easy to see on her fair skin. But that isn't what struck Steve the most. She was clearly bra-less beneath her shirt, and her nipples clearly responded to his longing gaze.

She stopped in mid-stride. She had been heading to the cabinet for schnapps, but instead turned and knelt on the couch next to Steve. She cuddled in next to him. "Steve, I have to ask you something."

"Anything, Letje."

"I don't want to sound cloying, but I need to know. Is this just a wonderful night with a wonderful man, or is it the start of something you'd like to see go somewhere?"

His friends had told him not to get carried away, but he couldn't answer Letje with anything short of the truth. "I-I'd hoped that—"

"Wait! It's not fair to ask that of you without my being honest first. I'm yours tonight either way."

Steve was blown away. She was HIS? This beautiful girl was his? After 24 years of being lonely and frustrated, he was going to make love to this angel? He could scarcely gather his wits to speak. When words finally started to come out of his mouth, the landslide he had feared began. "Being with you has been my dream—my only real dream—since the first day I saw you. And then I met you and you were even more wonderful and bright and funny than I ever could have hoped for. I think I'm falling in love with you."

Letje stiffened and drew back. He had gone too far. "Really?" she whispered. He swallowed hard and nodded. "I've already fallen," she said and kissed him on the mouth. He reached to put his arms around her thin body, but she stood up and extended her hand. "Steve, I want you to come to my bed." She didn't ask things of him very often, but they sure were things he was glad to do for her.

She led him to the bed and curled up next to him, removing his tie and slowly unbuttoning his shirt. "I have to confess," she said. "I'm not very experienced. If you want to take the lead, I'll do my best to do the things you ask for."

"Um—Letje.."

"Don't worry. I'm not a virgin. You won't have to be extra careful or anything. I'm just—not very experienced."

"Letje...I am."

"It's okay. It doesn't bother me that you're experienced. You can teach me—"

"No. I am...a virgin."

"Oh...I thought you meant that... Look, if you think we're going too fast, we can wait."

"No. No, never too fast with you. I want to. I want you."

They kissed gently for a while. "So, you've never?"

"No...maybe you can teach me."

"I'll try, but I'm not very—I had a boyfriend in Amsterdam..." Tears filled her beautiful blue eyes. "When I decided to...the few times we did it. He was...unkind."

"What?"

"He left me one night and never came back. He said that I was...I wasn't good at it."

"How could you NOT be? You're a dream!"

"No, I'm just a skinny clumsy girl who doesn't know anything."

"I never thought it would happen," Steve said. "I never thought there would be a man in this world I hated more than Jerry." A fire burned in Steve's heart. He had been a lovestruck kitten, afraid of making a fool of himself. Suddenly he was a passionate warrior with a fierce desire to teach this girl something she needed to know. She was a goddess! "You are going to see what you are tonight, my love! You are going to see what your beauty and your passion can do to a man." Through teary eyes, she saw Steve rise up over her. He pulled his shirt and t-shirt off and then stared down at her, love and desire filling his eyes.

"Oh my," she whispered. He sank down on her, covering her lips and neck with hot, burning kisses. With strong and certain hands he removed her t-shirt and began to kiss the sensitive nipples of her tiny breasts. "Oh my," she whispered again. He stayed on her breasts for some time. She ran her fingers through his hair for a delicious moment, but soon her own desires were enflamed to a point she had never known before. She gripped his hair tightly, desperately. His strength filled every tiny part of her body.

Steve rose to his knees. He picked his lover up from the bed and she clutched him passionately, listening to his pounding heart and deep, fierce breathing. He buried his head in her hair and kissed the top of her head over and over. "Letje," he said her name aloud in the voice that had made others sigh just at the way he spoke it. "Letje, Letje." He pushed her firmly back onto the bed and removed his trousers and briefs. He quickly stood and pulled the socks and shoes from his feet. She saw his full manhood and gasped in anticipation. He pulled her pajama bottoms away and revealed her neatly trimmed womanhood. He ran his hands up the inside of her thighs, stopping just short of her moist labia each time. She rose from the hips and tried to reach his thumbs with her eager body.

"You are the one," she said. "Tonight I truly make love for the first time." She waited for him to sink on top of her, but he didn't. She gazed up in fear that his timid ways had returned. One look at his eyes assured her that her fears were groundless.

Steve slid his strong hands beneath her tiny bottom and pulled her down to the end of the bed. She threw her legs wide and slid them around him. He thrust himself firmly into her. He paused for a moment, allowing the warmth of her passionate acceptance to embrace every fiber of his being. There was strength in her legs and in the way her womanhood clutched him tightly, but it was also pliant and urged him not to be captured but instead to move freely within her. Never in his life had Steve felt so powerful. He swung his hips back and forth, each moment and sensation new to him. Each moment and sensation adding to his newfound strength. Each moment and sensation driving him to a lover's frenzy.

And the way she responded was equally frenzied. She bucked toward him. She clutched at the sheets for a time and then snatched the pillow to cover her face and muffle her loud moans and passionate gasps. Finally she flung the pillow away and let her sounds fill the room as the kind and gentle lover she had chosen became something more than she had dreamed. He was part machine, mercilessly bringing her body to new heights of pleasure without pause between the rises and swells. He was part animal, slaking his carnal hunger from her flesh. Yet, at her very core she knew she was safer than she had ever been in her life. The machine, the animal, they were hers...her protectors enslaved by her charms.

The woman beneath Steve was his. She was the flesh that satisfied his hunger and the fuel that drove the machine he had become. She was all he could see, all he could think of, all he could dream. When her womanhood gushed forth with a dam burst of sexual release, her screams swelled in his ears like the crescendo at the end of a symphonic movement. As her screams faded away, he answered with a final note of his own. A deep rumbling sound that rose from deep in his chest and announced his arrival at the threshold of pleasure.

He lowered her to the bed and took his rightful place next to her. Both shy lovers struggled for the right words, but settled with an honest declaration of what they felt at the moment.

"I am a beautiful and sexy woman. I am your beautiful and sexy woman."

"I am a fierce and passionate man," he said. "And I am yours, Letje."

The way he spoke her name made her sigh.