Shieldmaiden Ch. 02

Story Info
Thespa makes an offering.
1.8k words
4.63
15.8k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/08/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

2. WINTER MOON

Thespa cursed the darkness. She had followed the trail of the Aroth raiders for as long as she dared in the dim light. If she rode further, she might miss their tracks. If she stayed, the riders who had kidnapped her mother, Penoa, might travel on and leave her far behind. But she must stop for the night. If only for Erod's sake – the stallion's coat was damp with sweat.

She jumped lightly down from his back, and led the weary horse to the slow moving stream that ran from the mountains east of her home. The snow had melted slightly because of the sun that had shone so fittingly on Thor's feast day, but the stream was now covered with a thin layer of ice. Thespa used her booted heel to break it, clearing a foot or more, her feet awash with icy water. She squatted and drank, then pulled Erod's reins, let him drink a moment, and then led him to a nearby tree.

"Not yet," she whispered. "You must rest a little, my friend. Then you may drink again." Searching through the underbrush, she found tender young shoots of several saplings. She tore several branches free and brought them back to the stallion, who gratefully nibbled at the fresh green leaves.

Hills stood dark in this place, a sacred place she knew of old. Here, if you followed the stream into the cleft of the rocks, you would find a grove of ancient cedar trees, mighty with age. A place of magic. She found more saplings and remained with Erod until he had eaten his fill. She brushed his coat with a cloth from her saddle bag, and lifted each of his hooves. When his body had returned to its regular temperature, she loosed the reins and let him drink.

The black horse gleamed in the night. Thespa sat on the bank and watched the moon rise over the trees. A full moon. Far off, a wolf howled. Erod munched steadily on the food she'd collected, but she ate nothing. Finally, when the moon was fully free of the trees, its rays flitting down to the stream, Thespa stood.

Slowly she removed her armour, the thick leather jerkin, and the short cotton shift her mother had made her. She stripped her boots from her feet. She folded her clothes placed them in a pile. Then she removed her helmet and placed it on top. Her sword she thrust into the ground behind. She unloosed her hair.

She stood on the bank in the moonlight, tall, lithe, full-breasted, long of limb, yet firmly muscled. The horse was quiet now, watching her. Her long golden hair hung down past her waist. The night breeze touched her hair and made it shimmer in the silver light.

She plunged into the stream and washed. The dark eyes of the stallion followed her. She sang softly as she bathed in the icy water, her nipples taunt from the cold. When she was done, she whistled softly, and the horse stepped into the stream and came to her. He stood by her, his warm head bowed, waiting. She put both hands on his muzzle and lifted it, put her soft lips to his softer lips, and gently kissed him.

"Narguent a noonan," she said, bringing his lips to one of her breasts. He nibbled at it. She repeated the saying, her hands moving his muzzle to her other breast, nipple thrusting as his horse lips moved upon it. Then she brought his mouth to her essence, her golden bush. His rough tongue moved from his mouth, and tasted her.

"Narguent a Thor!" she cried, springing up onto his bare back. A wolf howled again as she urged the horse up the stream, into the dark cleft, emerging into the ancient grove that stood on the other side. The horse trotted into the clearing. One flat misshapen rock was at its centre. The glade was surrounded by standing rocks and cedar trees. She rode to the stone and dismounted.

She led the horse three times around the rock, and then stopped, standing naked in the centre of the glade by the stone, her eyes on the moon. When it had reached its zenith, she cried out again. She turned to the horse and spoke. Then she lay down on the brown grass in front of him. He nickered and moved forward until she was lying between his legs. He tossed his head. She looked towards his back legs and saw his snaking cock dropping down. She brought her hands up to meet it. As she touched it, Erod threw his head up and neighed. Far off, over the mountains, thunder rolled. Lightening flashed in the glade.

The horse was gone.

In his place stood a vast and mighty warrior. Fur encased his limbs. His shoulders were broad, his faced bearded, his dark black hair hung to his waist. He lifted his mighty hands and flung them up to the moon.

"Narguent a Thor!" he cried.

Thespa answered: "Thor a rynne, Thor es enneth, a Penoa. Noonan a Thor."

Dark eyes looked down and beheld her, virgin shieldmaiden, her legs spread wide, offering. Without speaking, he lifted his hands to the furs encasing his chest and gripped them, ripping them open with no effort. In a moment he was standing nude, his muscled torso gleaming in the light of the moon, his nostrils flaring as his eyes roamed over the silken silver skin of the girl lying on the ground. Her breasts were generous, her legs were long. Her deep blue eyes were dilated as she shivered, from cold and from fear. His enormous cock sprang from its resting place.

He raised his head and howled at the moon. Around them, on all sides, answering howls came, repeating, joining in harmony and then dying away.

He bent down and lifted her easily from the ground. Whirling, he strode to the stone and placed her on it. She sat and looked up at his black eyes, captured by the feral light that shone from them.

He pushed his hips forward until his cock brushed her face. Her eyes never left his. She opened her mouth obediently, and he thrust deep inside. Still she looked up at him, slave to his desires. He put one hand on the back of her head and held her as he thrust in and out of her soft full lips, his cock disappearing into her wet warm mouth, his other hand idle. Again and again he pushed against her, thrusting, pulling, forcing her to take more and more of him, and she obediently took him deep, almost choking, suckling, licking, her lips taunt around his cock. His nostrils flared as his breath became faster, his hand on her head became rougher, but she met every thrust without flinching, sucking him deep, his cock growing as she took it, filling her up, its head engorged. Suddenly he grabbed her head with both hands as he shuddered, forcing her to take him deep, his cum exploding into her mouth, his cock hard as a rock against her lips. He cried to the moon once again as he spilled into her, and around the glade wolf howls echoed in the night.

He pushed her down upon the rock, lifting one of her legs, bringing her foot up to his face, running his face along her calf. He opened his mouth and took each toe into his mouth, suckling softly. He lifted up her other foot and did the same, then let both feet rest on his shoulders as he ran his hands over her shapely calves, her knees, her thighs. She shivered, her blue eyes dark, her bruised lips open, her breath frosty in the night air.

He bent down and buried his face in her bush, his lips seeking and finding her clit, closing on it, suckling it softly, his hands roaming her thighs. Her whole body tightened. He ran his hands over her belly and up to her breasts, tenderly caressing. She felt strange, as though she was floating, her body sending signals she had never felt, his masterful mouth taking her places she had never been, hot pulses running from her loins to every part of her. His tongue gave no mercy. He licked and suckled until the pulses turned into one long river of heat.... she soared up to the moon, crying out wordlessly in the night, clutching at his hair with her hands, her body bucking as she came for the first time in her life.

He stood up and pulled her legs up onto his shoulders, her hips level with his huge erect cock. He stood looking down at her as she shuddered, her eyes looking up at him, wanting yet not wanting, but obedient to his desires. His cock probed at the entrance to her pussy and he pulled her hips higher until only her shoulders were left on the ground. Then, he impaled her with his cock.

His huge manhood tore her virginity and sank deep into her pussy.

She cried out. He fucked her, grunting and moaning, his cock tearing into her, releasing, pulling out, thrusting deep. Her body shivered, her nipples tightened, his cock grew, pushing into the wetness that welcomed it. Light sparked in front of her eyes, her hips began to burn, fire swept through her body as she pumped cum around his cock, he thrust deep, pulling her hips to meet his, filling her up, making her take every inch. She cried out again, her hands fluttering against the stone, her pussy so hot, so fluid, her heart pounding, as a burning wet hot rush tore through her body. Her cum engulfed his cock, and he began to come, thrusting even deeper, grunting with each impalement, his cum filling her up, his seed going deep, his hands hard on her hips as he fucked her.

Still he did not stop.

He turned her over, her breasts brushing the stone below, and thrust his cock deep into her pussy, his hands on her hips. He pounded against her ass, his mouth finding her shoulders, nibbling at her skin, biting her back as he growled in his throat. She thrust her hips back to meet his, her breath drying her throat, her body begging for release. As one they looked up at the moon. He rammed his cock into her pussy, rasping for breath. With one final slam, he exploded into her. Thunder rang out. Lightening flashed. The moon was covered by a cloud.

When the moon's face again lit the night, Thespa was alone, lying cold and naked on the rock, still shivering from the warrior's rough love-making. There was nothing to be seen but Erod, the black stallion, cropping grass near the stone.

She had given herself to buy her mother's safety.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ to be continued