Shift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AnsemRai
AnsemRai
1,107 Followers

After trying on the jeans I still had that erection and was horny as hell. I dropped my pants and let my dick stick out in front of me, and then I shifted.

[ Come into stall number 3. ]

Moments later the door opened and in came the busty store attendant, closing the door behind her.

"I thought I'd see if you need any help." She said, helpfully.

"I certainly do." Then I pointed down at my cock, which was almost poking her in the abdomen.

"I see" She said with a smile.

Without saying a word, I placed my hand on her head and gently pushed down. She followed my lead and knelt down in front of me, my cock right in front of her nose. Then she reached forward and sucked the head of my cock lightly into her mouth. I nearly erupted right there, this vision of loveliness whose nametag said Michelle had my dick in her mouth.

She slowly took more of me until I could feel the back of her throat. Her warm mouth threatened to swallow me as a small amount of saliva slowly oozed out the sides and into my pubic hair. She looked up at me as she slowly withdrew from my dick, her green eyes looked mesmerizing. As I popped out of her mouth the head of my cock caught her on the nose and a thick string of pre cum was drawn from her top lip to her nose, then to my cock. It sagged with the weight until it broke and partially fell to the floor, creating a wet patch in the carpet.

I grabbed the back of her head by her long brown hair and steadied it as I shifted my feet to get a better position. Then I brought her head forward and she opened her mouth to allow my cock passage, wrapping her lips around it as I moved forward, then sliding her tongue underneath it placing a pressure against the head. I started to move my hips back and forwards, slowly at first then faster, fucking her face. I stared into her eyes and for some reason started to imagine she is one of my sisters. I pretend it is Eva's eyes looking up at me as my hard dick slides in and out of her hot wet mouth. This thought turns me on so much that my cock starts to hurt from being so hard.

I then realized something. I've never thought about my sisters in that way prior to the week before. But now that I have, it's a huge turn on. And even better is that now I have the power to do something about it. Eva seemed to enjoy her strip the other day, my power got her past the taboo nature of what we were doing, but she enjoyed it all on her own, who was I to deny her such pleasure. And Kristen, I lusted for her just as much.

I pushed my cock as far down Michelle's throat as I could, imagining now it was Eva's. She started to gag and coughed up a saliva/pre-cum mixture that splattered over my balls as she withdrew her head from my crotch. I asked her to clean me up, and after she was done licking off all the excess juices I stuffed my dick back into my pants as best I could. It was straining against the fabric but if I didn't shift back, nobody would care.

I thanked the attendant and left the stall. Then walked right out of the shop wearing the items I was trying on, my boner sticking out in front of me. Nobody tried to stop me, although they did look at my crotch as I walked past. Nobody reacted, and I felt powerful. I drove straight home. Eva's car wasn't there, and my parents were at work. Kristen's car however was there, so it was likely she was home.

- The Shape of Things to Come -

Kristen and I held a different relationship than I had with Eva, who was the sensible stable one. Kristen and I were much more similar to each other, with similar interests. Except Kristen was far more outgoing and had a huge circle of friends. We teased each other a lot, but we were friends also. As far as I knew she was sexually active and had had a couple of boyfriends over the years, but at the moment she was single.

When I went inside I went straight to Kristen's room. I could hear her inside watching TV. I knocked, and when she called me in, I entered. She was laying sideways on the bed with her head on her hand, watching Friends on the TV, her favourite show. The first thing she noticed was my new coat.

"Nice coat." She quipped. I wasn't sure if she was being sarcastic or not.

"Thanks, it's new." I said, taking it as a compliment.

Then she noticed the tent in my pants, pointing straight at it she said, "Ha! What have you been doing?"

I replied honestly, "An attendant in a clothing store was giving me a blow job."

She sat bolt upright and exclaimed "Whoa! Are you serious? Nice one Bro!"

She certainly took an interesting approach to the topic once her inhibitions were disarmed. I had never spoken to her sexually before.

Suddenly I was nervous. I knew I could do anything and she would be ok with it, but it was still up to me to initiate. Was I really going to do this? I had some last minute resistance but then that thought of Eva sucking my dick in that changing room came back to me and I plowed through the resistance.

"It was really nice, and you know what I was thinking to myself?" I asked.

She jokingly replied, "I hope I don't shoot my load too soon and embarrass myself?"

"Very funny... No, I was thinking that there is one thing that could make this better."

"Ok, I'll bite. What would that be?" She asked, genuinely interested.

"It could only be better if I were to swap her for you." I said, with a completely straight face, waiting for her reaction.

She paused from a moment, looking me in the eye and raising one eyebrow, something she did a lot. I nearly creamed myself out of fear.

"Hang on a second, are you asking me to suck your cock?" she finally asked.

"Yeah, pretty much." I replied.

"Wow, I didn't think you had the balls to ask your own sister to give you a blowjob. You do realize we're full blood relatives right?"

"Is that a problem for you?" I asked.

"Nope, it's no problem. I just figured it would be for you." She replied.

"I've gotten over it."

"I see." then she grinned, "Well then, bring it on!"

She got off the bed and down onto her knees in front of me. Then she pulled down the zipper on my fly, unbuttoned my pants and yanked them down. Wow, she was eager. I guess this is what she's really like when there is nothing holding her back. I pulled my underwear down myself and my cock sprang out and whacked her in the eye.

"Whoa. Watch out where you swing that thing." Then she stopped and stared at my cock as I stepped out of my pants and kicked them aside.

"You're packing some serious artillery there Logan, how big is that thing, 8 inches?" She joked.

I laughed "No need to poke fun. More like 6 and a half."

"No, I'm serious. That's pretty fair. It's one of the biggest I've ever seen."

I couldn't help but notice Kristen was still fully clothed, and I wanted to see those jubblies.

"Now it's your turn." I demanded.

"Huh? ...Oh right."

She stood back up again and started stripping. Off went the halter top, then the jeans. I didn't even expect her to strip fully, that was a bonus. As she stood there in bra and panties she very slowly and seductively hooked two fingers in her panties and started wiggling her hips around, teasing me. I could feel my dick actually jerking a couple of times in anticipation.

Slowly the panties lowered, and she bent over as they did, ending with her hands on her knees and her naked ass sticking out behind her, obscuring her pussy from my view. Instead of standing back up she wiggled her ass a bit, and then slowly began to turn around. I leaned to the side so I could see as soon as possible, slowly her ass came into view.

Then I finally saw her lips and her pussy came into full view. She was shaking it from side to side now. It was completely bald and looked so tempting; I almost mounted her right there and plunged my cock deep into my sister's cunt. But I resisted, I didn't want to go that far. She was my sister after all.

The look on my face must have told her what I was thinking. She stood up and still facing away from me, reached up her back and unhooked her bra, letting it fall to the floor. Completely naked now, she slowly turned around, seductively tossing her hair to and fro during the process. While she was doing so I quickly stripped the remainder of my clothes also. The coat and a t-shirt fell to the ground. I am skinny but not particularly built, so there is nothing to talk about there.

When I was done and looked back at my 19 year old sister, she was standing there in her full glory, wearing nothing but her birthday suit. Her tits were even perkier than Eva's and they looked just as big. I knew this wasn't the case; it must be an illusion created by her smaller frame. They were actually a 29C. Her long blonde hair framed her cute face, then flowed down her back with strands resting over her shoulders and down over her breasts.

Checking that I was still shifted, I slowly moved forward until our bodies connected, cock first. I poked her in the belly and then my dick slid sideways leaving a trail of pre cum across her middle as the rest of our bodies contacted. Her breasts stabbed me above the stomach and I reached around her to pull her tightly against me.

"You like your little sister's tits do you?" She asked.

"Very much so," I replied, looking down into her eyes, then at her mouth. "I think I like your mouth just as much." I hinted, not so subtly.

"Ok, ok. I get the hint."

She slowly dropped down onto her knees letting my cock slide all the way up to her chin, leaving a wet trail of pre-cum the whole way up her middle, between her tits and onto her chin. The head of my dick popped into her open mouth as it passed the obstruction of her chin. I closed my eyes and concentrated on that wonderful sensation. My cock was in my own sister's mouth.

Kristen began to slowly suck on the head of my cock, teasing me. She brought her hands up and the left cupped my balls as her right wrapped around my hard shaft. Slowly she began stroking her hand back and forth as she sucked lightly on the head, swallowing all the juices that came off it.

"Oh, yeah. That's so good Kristen. Damn!" I started to push my hips forward, to get more of me into her mouth, but she wouldn't have a bar of it.

"Hold your horses, we'll get there. Don't be so eager to blow your load down my throat, the time will come." I loved how she talked dirty.

She continued her light sucking action for a few minutes then released her hands from my cock and balls, placing them on my thighs instead. She removed her head and opened her mouth wide, then stuck her tongue out. Slowly she moved forward letting my dick slide across the middle of her tongue until it was in far enough that it was also hitting the roof of her mouth, then she closed her lips over my shaft and I was all the way in. She sucked hard for a moment, taking me as far down as she could, deepthroating me. I could tell she had some experience at this; her suppression of the gag reflex was superb.

Then she released and backed off a bit, gasping for breath before changing to a slow and steady back and forth motion with her head. She pulled back all the way until just the head of my cock was between her lips twirling her tongue around the tip the whole way, then she pushed forward all the way until her lips were almost touching my pubes. She would then try to stick her tongue out under my shaft and lick my balls, unsuccessfully most of the time, but damn it felt stunning. I could already feel I was close to cumming, but at the same time I couldn't quite get there, it was almost torturous.

"I'm going to cum soon" I staggered to say.

She pulled her mouth off my cock and replied "Do you want me to speed it up?"

"Hell yes! I want to cum in my sister's mouth" I said, failing to contain my excitement.

And so she continued. She started bobbing her head over my dick like a pro. It felt fantastic. I could feel cum rising from my balls, the dam about to burst. I grabbed the hair on the back of her head and pushed my cock as far down my sister's throat as I could, then I exploded.

A stream of my semen spewed into my younger sister's throat. She swallowed as much as she could, but large amounts squelched up the sides of my cock and out the gaps between her lips and my shaft. She started gagging slightly on the 2rd spurt of cum rocketing down her gullet and this forced more of it out onto my balls and dripping onto the floor and onto her tits. My entire body tensed uncontrollably with the force of my orgasm.

Slowly the spurts became less and less intense until I had fully spent my load into the back of my sister's mouth. Half of it was traveling to her stomach and the rest was smeared all around her lips, down her chin and on her big breasts. My pubes were all matted down by semen and saliva.

She pulled her face away from my cock and after catching her breath and swallowing everything remaining in her mouth she exclaimed "Holy shit! I've never seen so much cum before."

"I don't usually ejaculate that much. It must be the extra excitement of doing it with my sister instead of alone in my room. Oh, and I didn't cum with the shop attendant, I was saving it for you."

"Keep it up, that was great! Tastes great too" she said as she licked all the juices from around her mouth and swallowed it.

"Keep it up? So you want to do this again?" I asked.

"Absolutely, I love semen. And don't get to do it very often at all. The last dick I sucked off was nearly 6 months ago, and he barely dribbled a teaspoon. You nearly drowned me." She replied.

Kristen then proceeded to lick all the excess cum off me and swallow that as well. I was completely beat, so I thanked her, grabbed my clothes and left. I left my sister naked on the floor with a belly full of my seed and cum smeared down her front.

It was still only the middle of the afternoon. So after I got dressed I went into the lounge and watched some TV. At the dinner table that night, Kristen kept licking her lips whenever she caught my eye. I was nervous Mum and Dad might notice and ask what she was doing, but they were oblivious.

Later that night Kristen went out clubbing with her friends and I just stayed at home. Eva's boyfriend Chris came over and the three of us watched a movie. I then went to bed, exhausted from the day's activities.

Despite this I had trouble sleeping, knowing that today wasn't the last time I would fool around with my sister.

- To be continued.

AnsemRai
AnsemRai
1,107 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Friend not needed

In fantasy we don’t dream about having another guy to help us fuck and do whatever. So many stories want to add another guy and it ruins the feeling. The story is good other than that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I remmbered reading this a long while back, remembering the good sister bits, but had forgotten the retard got his friend involved. Why, for gawd sakes, why dude?! Ugh. I had to stop reading there. Oh well, maybe later I'll be in a better mood, come back and just skip over the 'you must be a retarded moron' bits.

And the willing girls? Hey, I'm ok with happy hypnosis sex (lol, ok, we're all twisted!) But the game at the mall? Forget about getting caught, that's fucking with people's livelyhood! Lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Honestly? I lost interest in the story the moment he decided to let his buddy in on it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I love it!

This is great! I love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Misuse of Power?

So the protagonist gets a great power and so far he has used it to steal merchandise and coerce his sisters into committing incest with him. What's next? Maybe he will turn someone into a hit man!

He has great power he also has a responsibility to use it for good. maybe he can help people with shyness, poor social skills or sexual dysfunction.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Shift Series Info

Similar Stories

Five Girls, a Guy, and a Hot Tub Justin spends a week with his sister and 4 of her friends.in Incest/Taboo
My Sister Eva Started It All Sister begs disguised brother to fuck her on Halloween.in Incest/Taboo
The Sleepover Brother interrupts sister's sleepover, lingerie party.in Incest/Taboo
Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
Sister Sucks Sleeping Sibling He gets to know his sexy sisters.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories