Shift Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AnsemRai
AnsemRai
1,115 Followers

"Too bad, that could get interesting" said Tim as he sat back on the couch next to Eva.

Kristen lay down on the bed and I scooted up towards her from her feet. Moving on my knees, she passed between my legs with my cock occasionally bouncing down far enough to touch her legs. I moved past her pussy, my dick passing a fraction of an inch by her moist lips. I kept moving until my hard on rested between my younger sister's breasts, which were pulled away from my cock by gravity.

At this point she knew what I was doing. She grabbed her tits and pushed them towards each other, enveloping my cock in her cleavage. I relaxed a little until I was sitting on her stomach, keeping my weight up of course. I very slowly pulled back, dragging my balls along her stomach and my cock between her tits, lubricating them with pre cum. Then slowly I started pumping between my sister's tits until they were well and truly lubricated and I passed through without too much friction. I then began to pick up the pace a little.

"Oh Yeah! Fuck your sister's titties. They look so good." exclaimed Tim. He was masturbating furiously; he certainly lost his shyness quickly.

Eva stood up then and I thought she was going to leave. But then she walked over to the bed and knelt beside it near her sister's head. She was getting a better look as I titty fucked our younger sister, grinding my balls across her midsection.

"How big are you Logan?" asked Eva. She reached out with her hand and almost touched the head of my cock as it pushed forward and popped out between the top of Kristen's cleavage with a squelching sound. Eva must have suddenly realized what she was doing and been embarrassed, as she flinched away quite suddenly and went to sit back on the couch.

"A little over 6 inches" I said.

"It's pretty thick" she replied, "bigger than Chris'". Then her eyes went wide and she blushed.

I tried not to smile and just looked down at the big breasts I was pumping my junk between; I hoped Eva would think I didn't hear her say I had a bigger dick than her boyfriend. I didn't want her deciding she wouldn't want to participate in future.

Tim moved to the back of the bed to focus his attention on my sister's pussy. I couldn't see it but I could feel that she had bent her knees so her legs were parallel with my back. They were also spread wide apart, which would have given Tim the perfect view of her pink twat to jerk off to.

I continued fucking my sister tits for a while and she became more vocal, her dirty side re-emerging while her sister watched.

"Yeah, fuck my tits. That's it; fuck your sister's tits with that big dick of yours."

I looked over at Eva, now alone on the couch and noticed she had her right hand down her pants. She was masturbating and panting softly. Excellent, she was opening up.

Right then, Tim shouted "Oh, shit" and then became to cum. I couldn't see him from my position, but he exploded into tissues he was holding in his hand.

I slowed my thrusts so I wouldn't join him too quickly. Kristen's cleavage was becoming so well lubricated that most of the friction was gone, which helped for a while.

"Come on Logan, fuck my tits harder. I want you to cum between them." begged Kristen.

As if on cue, my orgasm arrived. I clenched my teeth and groaned loudly. Kristen knew it was coming and tilted her head forward as far as she could, her mouth open, flat against her neck. The first shot went the furthest and hit her right eye. She closed her eyes just in time and the white goo splattered across her eyelids and her eyebrow. She opened her left eye again, just in time to see the second shot of her brother's cum land partially in her mouth and across her chin.

I continued to pump semen onto my younger sister's neck and chin, with a little more reaching her mouth and small amounts on the bedspread. It was almost as much in volume as yesterday eruption.

"Holy shit, you actually catch that stuff in your mouth?" asked Eva.

Kristen tried to reply, "Yep, it tastes fantastic", but she was a little hard to understand through the gargling cum in her mouth. She closed her mouth and swallowed, opening it again and turning her head to show Eva.

"Whoa" was all she said.

Tim moved back to the couch to see inside Kristen's mouth, and then sat back down next to Eva, his spent cock back in his pants.

I leaned over on all fours and crawled up to my sister's face. She sucked my dick into her mouth and cleaned it with her tongue.

"What time are your parents coming home?" asked Tim.

I looked at the time. It was 3 in the afternoon.

"Shit" I said, "Sometime in the next hour. We should wrap this up."

Tim, Eva and I all leapt up at once. I grabbed my clothes and we fled the room, leaving Kristen naked with cum in her stomach for the second time in two days. Eva followed us back into my room. As I was getting dressed she had her hand back down her pants, masturbating.

"I'm sorry I was so critical of your actions earlier." she apologized, "I understand now how harmless it is, and how exciting."

"Thanks Eva. I appreciate that." I replied.

"Don't think this means I'm going to participate. Maybe I'll watch occasionally, but I'm with Chris and those rules still apply remember." she said, with a stern look on her face.

"I wouldn't dream of it" I lied.

Then she left and went back to her room, probably to finish masturbating as fast as possible before our parents got home. Tim went home and I removed the mental command from my sisters. I went back to Kristen's room with some cleaning products and helped her clean up the drops of my cum that had landed on her bed. After that my parents came home and everything went back to normal, for the rest of the day at least.

- You Know What They Say About Rules -

Over the next week I just relaxed at home. I had no work to worry about anymore, so I lived the good life and indulged a little bit. I figured I'd start getting my life on track later. I watched some TV, played some video games and of course fooled around with younger sister. On Tuesday Kristen was out all day and didn't get home until I had gone to bed, something to do with work, so I had to go without my daily release. She worked in a supermarket, so I'm not sure how a supermarket required an entire day of her time. Most other days she swallowed my cum after a blowjob, but a couple of times I pulled out and blew a load all over her face or tits. She'd then scoop it off with her fingers and swallow it. She was beginning to acquire a real fetish for the taste.

On Wednesday, Tim came over and watched me titty fuck her. He was Invisible to her of course. But other than that one time, I didn't use my power.

On Friday Eva came to watch as Kristen blew me in my room. This time she was much more open and comfortable about it. She went bottomless and masturbated in full view. She still wore her "Hello Kitty" t-shirt, so it looked a little strange, and I didn't get to see her large breasts again. But her cooch was fantastic. It wasn't shaved bald like Kristen's, but it was neatly trimmed in a nice strip above her slit. After I came in my younger sister's mouth, the two of us watched Eva masturbate to orgasm. She had her eyes closed and didn't notice we were watching until she was cumming over her fingers.

"Nice! Are you sure you don't want a hot beef injection?" Kristen said, laughing at her own absurd innuendo and pointing at my softening cock. "Well maybe after it gets its mojo back." She added.

Eva paused for a moment before answering, "No. That's breaking the rules remember?"

It rained on Saturday, so everyone stayed at home, until midday when my Dad was called into the office. Mum was already out as she worked every second Saturday. It was just Eva, Kristen and I for the rest of the day. I called Tim and asked him over. He arrived in record time; obviously he knew what I had in mind. Before he arrived I gave my sisters the invisible Tim command.

Kristen and Eva were both watching TV in the lounge when Tim arrived. The two of us went into the lounge and sat down.

"I'm feeling horny" I announced, quite proudly.

Kristen laughed, "Very subtle, hotshot."

Then Eva surprised us all. She stood up and started to strip, completely, the whole nine yards. Her large tits bounced as her bra was yanked away by her own hand. They seemed to defy gravity the way they pointed straight out from her chest with very little sag. Her nipples were exceedingly pointy, but we had the heating on most of the afternoon so I guessed she was just really horny.

When she finally pulled down her panties she faced away from us and bent over, giving us a great view of her neatly trimmed cunt.

"Hell yeah!" yelled Tim. "Have you been wearing her down?"

I just nodded with a grin on my face as I stared into my other sister's nether region. Kristen clapped as Eva finished stripping and knelt on the floor, sitting on her shins.

"What happened to the rules?" I asked.

"Rules were meant to be broken" she said, "Just get over here before I change my mind."

I dropped my pants and stepped out of them as fast as I could, I was eager to explore my eldest sister. I arrived in front of her just as my boner reached its full potential. Pre cum was already gathering at the tip.

Eva took a deep breath and let it out slowly. Then she opened her mouth and slid her warm wetness over my cock. I slid along my second sister's tongue, reaching for her throat. She didn't take me as far in as Kristen always did, but then she began to apply a light suction and I almost came when it occurred to me that I was getting a blowjob from my other sister.

Eva began to move her head back and forward over my stiff dick, maintaining the suction like she was trying to extract my seed by milking me. She was playing with her nipples with one hand while she stimulated her clit with her other hand. She wasn't as skilled at cocksucking as my other sister, but it still felt fantastic.

I looked over at Tim and Kristen sitting on the couch watching me getting off. Well only Kristen was watching and masturbating furiously with her hand down her pants and her other hand up her shirt playing with her tits. Tim was watching Kristen with his face only an inch or so away from her stomach trying to look down her pants. He had his fly open and his cock in his hand, stroking very slowly.

What a waste I thought. What the hell, I could mop up any potential complications later. I sent a command to both my sisters.

[ You are both now aware of Tim's presence. You are not started by his sudden appearance, and instead assume he just arrived. You are accepting of his presence here and will allow him to participate as if he were me. ]

"Oh, Hi Tim" said Kristen.

Tim froze, and then slowly moved his head away from her crotch to face her. He looked at me, looking terrified.

"Don't worry" I told him, "You looked bored, now you can have some fun"

Tim's eyes lit up as he realized what I meant. Kristen stood up and started stripping, revealing her stunning body. Then she dropped to all fours, completely naked with her hair falling to one side of her body. She lowered her head into Tim's lap and sucked his dick into her mouth in one swift motion. He had a spasm from the shock and a massive grin on his face.

I gave my buddy the thumbs up then placed my hands on the back of Eva's head, impaling her face on my spear just a little bit more. Her dark hair felt silky soft in my hands, and was a nice contrast to Kristen's more wavy blonde hair.

Kristen pulled away from Tim "Why don't you get those pants off so I have some better access" she said, as her hand went to her snatch and started rubbing her clit.

Tim stood up like a shot and fumbled to remove his jeans. Once they were off, he kicked them away, sat down and lay back. Kristen absorbed his dick into her mouth once more and started bobbing away.

We both fucked my sisters' faces for a while. Going slow and then fast. I kept a good grip on Eva's hair and would occasionally hold her in place and plough my cock as far down her throat as I could, until she started to choke and pushed me back.

"Yes! Suck your big brothers cock." I shouted. Eva was groaning in response with her mouth stuffed full of my dick.

I didn't last long like this as I wasn't holding back. Finally I came. I shot my first load right at the back of her mouth and she wasn't expecting it. She sputtered and choked on my seed, pushing me out of her mouth. The second shot hit her right across the nose as she was spitting out the mouth load of cum I had given her. I continued to erupt over her face, watching it dribbled over her chin and down her neck.

When I had stopped cumming, she licked my cock clean and then collapsed backwards against the base of the couch. Her face and neck were covered in cum, but she just lay there with a smile on her face. Her hand went to her pussy again and she started fingering herself slowly and methodically.

I went and sat on the couch next to Tim and watched as my youngest sister worked his cock like a pro. I still felt quite energized. I watched her mouth going up and down on his dick over and over again, occasionally letting it pop out and leave a strand of pre cum between his head and her lips. She would wait until it broke, and then she'd engulf him again with a hunger that went unsatisfied.

As I watched, I began to get hard again. I have never gotten hard so quickly after an orgasm. I stood up and walked behind Kristen. I knelt down and looked at her cunt close up, I looked under it and could see her slim stomach moving with her bobbing motions and beyond that her tits swaying back and forth. I was horny as hell, and by now my cock was hard as a rock once again from watching my sister blow my best friend.

I didn't have the will to resist. The situation had presented itself and I'd found my answer. What the hell, I thought. I stood up on my knees, moved forward and broke rule no3.

My younger sister almost choked on Tim's cock as I plunged my dick into her twat. The head parted her pussy lips and pushed itself into her tunnel in a single motion.

She pulled her face away from Tim's groin and shouted "What the hell! Give a girl a little warning before you just ram yourself in there."

"Sorry" I said, "I just couldn't resist"

Eva opened her eyes and looked over at the commotion. Her eyes widened as she saw her brother with his cock partway inside his sister's pussy.

"Oh, what the fuck? That's another rule broken."

"You started the trend" I said.

Kristen went back to sucking Tim's dick, apparently perfectly happy to let her brother fuck her. Tim was grinning ear to ear as he watched me fucking the sister he was receiving a blowjob from.

"You the man" he said, and gave me the thumbs up.

My sister's pussy was really tight and it took a few shallow thrusts before her muscles relaxed enough for me to push myself all the way in, but eventually I got there. Balls deep in my sister's pussy, I was in ecstasy.

"Whoa, whoa. Wait! Are you using a condom?" Kristen asked, releasing my friend's dick from her mouth.

Shit. I didn't even think of that, I was too caught up in the moment. Then I relaxed as I remembered the journal entry.

[ You cannot get pregnant from this interaction. The lack of a condom will not bother you and you know you'll never become pregnant. ]

There we go. That should do it. I was completely confident in my powers now.

"Sorry, I don't have any condoms" I said, "But don't worry. You won't become pregnant." She accepted that response and went back to Tim's hard rod.

"What are you talking about? You idiot, of course she can get pregnant." Eva said, with a very stern and serious look on her face. It looked funny coming from a girl with my cum still plastered all over her face.

Woops. I quickly gave her a similar mental command and she relaxed. She climbed onto the couch and lay there on her side to silently watch her brother fuck her sister, cum drying on her face.

I grabbed Kristen's curvy thighs roughly with my hands and started to pound my sister doggy style. Burying my dick up to the hilt in her cunt and then slowly withdrawing it till only the head remained inserted, the sunlight from the back window glistening off the pussy juice coating my cock shaft. Then I'd ram it back into her depths again, sometime as fast and hard as I could, sometimes very slowly.

My younger sister struggled to maintain her rhythm on Tim's cock, due to the pussy pounding I was giving her from behind. This didn't seem to lessen his pleasure however, as he climaxed very quickly. He arched his back and plunged his dick forward, as far down her throat as he could. I simultaneously pushed into her from the rear, getting as much penetration as I could and holding it there as my best friend came down her throat. I could feel the heat of my sister's thighs against my balls as they rested against her closed legs while I wasn't thrusting. It's lucky I had already come once or I would have probably exploded at this point.

As Tim shot load after load of hot spunk into my sister's mouth, she swallowed every drop. She had grown adept over the past week at further suppressing her gag reflex. Almost none of his seed spilled out of her lips.

Tim was spent, so he climbed away from Kristen's face and sat next to Eva on the other couch to watch the show. I started fucking her again as fast as I could. I rammed my cock into her cunt over and over, pulling her ass towards me with each thrust to try and get as far into her as I could. Occasionally I'd withdraw too far and my dick would pop out of her pussy and slide up her ass crack as I tried to go back in. It broke the flow enough that it probably helped me last as long as I did.

"Great aim stud" teased Kristen, "Try and keep the plane in the hanger, ok?"

Soon enough Kristen stood up and my cock popped out of her pussy with a sloppy "thwock" sound. No, I didn't want it to be over! Luckily, it wasn't. She turned around to face me and sat on the couch, then lifted both her legs up and pulled her feet behind her head, hooking them there. She then rested her forearms on the inside of her thighs, helping to hold them down. This left her pussy completely exposed and her hands conveniently located. She spread her pussy lips with her left hand and began rubbing her clit lightly with her left.

"Didn't know I could do this, did you?" she said.

"How'd you do that?" asked Tim.

"I've been taking Yoga classes at the Gym."

"I thought you just went there to meet guys." said Eva.

Kristen smiled, "Sure. But what do you think I wanted to be able to do once I met them?"

"How many guys have you let screw you like this?" asked Tim.

"None. I haven't been too lucky on that front." Kristen replied.

I kneeled there dumbfounded at the sight before me, my cock still at full attention, despite the action I had already seen. It's like my mind wouldn't turn over and I was stuck in a mental loop. The image of my naked sister masturbating with her legs tucked behind her head burned into my brain.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Your sister is presenting hardcore, get your shit together and fuck her!" urged Eva.

I was shocked at Eva's outburst. It was strange to think that only a week ago, this girl covered in her brothers cum was horrified at the idea that Kristen was sucking my dick. And now she was crying out for me to fuck my sister; our sister, completely of her own free will. What a transformation.

I stood up and walked to the couch. I held the base of my cock steady and squatted slightly to line it up with my sisters exposed slit, her ass resting on the very edge of the couch.

"Do it. Stick it deep inside me. Make me cum!" cried Kristen.

I slowly rested the head of my dick against her opening, and then rubbed it back and forth against her lips. Then I pushed forward. I popped inside, and then steadily drove my cock all the way forward, deep into my sister's body. I held it there and then leaned forward over her, straightening my legs behind me, putting my weight down and driving myself further into her cunt, as far as was possible. I placed my hands on the back of the couch on either side of her head, bracing myself so I didn't crush her. She removed her hands from her pussy lips and held them out to either side, letting her arms rest on her inner thighs and her hands suspend in the open air, relinquishing all control to her big brother.

AnsemRai
AnsemRai
1,115 Followers