Shift Swap

Story Info
Malcolm wants a weekend with her, so she must swap shifts.
819 words
3.91
28.4k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oggbashan
oggbashan
1,517 Followers

* * * * *

Copyright Oggbashan October 2006

The author asserts the moral right to be identified as the author of this work.

This is a work of fiction. The events described here are imaginary; the settings and characters are fictitious and are not intended to represent specific places or living persons.

* * * * *

Malcolm wanted me to go away for a long weekend. I was reluctant because I didn't think our relationship was developed enough. How much did he want me? How far would he go to prove that I was the one?

That Friday evening I was on the till in the local branch of a national chemist. I sit facing the till with my legs underneath a boxed in area. The customer places their basket in front of me. As I swipe each barcode I put the product in the carrier bag beside me. I turn my body slightly but most of the time I face the till. How I sit is important, as is the uniform I wear.

I wear a patterned blouse with a plain tabard. My skirt is unfashionably full, calf-length and candy striped. I wear black pantyhose or stockings with sensible black shoes. The skirt is designed so that no matter how far a shop assistant has to reach up or down nothing could possibly be revealed.

Malcolm came into the shop about an hour before we closed. He waited until I had no customers before approaching me.

"Hello, Elaine," He said. "How are you?"

"OK, thank you, Malcolm," I replied, "but you didn't come here just to say 'Hello', did you?"

"No..."

"I'm still thinking about it."

"What could I do to convince you that I'm serious about you?" Malcolm asked.

That's when I had this brilliant or stupid, depends on your point of view, idea. I would set him a challenge. Now.

"You could go down on me. Here and now."

"Here?"

"Yes. Here. Now. You could slide under my desk, hide under my skirt and..."

"I'll do it. Quick. While there's no one around."

He meant it. He pulled me out of the checkout position, bundled himself under the till and pulled at my legs. I slid back into position, raising my massive skirt. I pushed his head between my legs. I was naked under my skirt and petticoat. I gasped as his lips met the skin above my stocking tops. I stifled any other noises as I saw Mary, my supervisor, approaching.

"Quiet, isn't it Elaine?" She said as I tried to get an unspoken message to Malcolm to stop before I groaned aloud. Mary's voice did what my thoughts couldn't. Malcolm kept perfectly still. Could Mary see the bulge of his head under my skirt? I hoped not. I wished she would go away.

"Yes," I replied. "Not long to closing and it doesn't seem as if there are many people about."

"Did I see Malcolm a few minutes ago?" Mary asked, too innocently to be true.

"Yes. He dropped in for a word. He might still be around somewhere."

"I'm sure he is, Elaine. I don't mind. He behaves himself whenever he comes in. That reminds me. Weren't you asking about the possibility of a weekend shift swap?"

"Yes, Mary, if it is possible. I don't yet know which weekend, but I'd like to go away for a few days."

"I'll see what can be done."

Mary walked away. Malcolm started licking me again, his tongue making me squirm with pleasure. Every time a customer approached I pushed his head down with a hand. When each customer left I pulled Malcolm's head back into place.

Twenty minutes before the shop closed Mary came back.

"I'm taking over, Elaine. Go and help Jane out the back with the delivery."

"But..." I protested. I couldn't leave with Malcolm trapped under the desk.

"I'll take over everything," Mary insisted. I knew exactly what she meant. She knew that Malcolm was under my skirt.

"If this checkout position is satisfactory while you're gone, Elaine, I think you will get your shift swap."

I understood. I hoped that Malcolm did too.

Apparently he did. When the shop finally shut and everyone else had gone Mary was still at the checkout apparently totalling the takings except that her head was right back and her breasts were heaving.

"OK, Mary?" I asked.

"Yes... Yes! Yes!" she mouthed before lifting her skirt to show Malcolm's bright red face.

She came out of the checkout.

"He's all yours now. Off you go before I have second thoughts. He can come back anytime."

I had to help Malcolm out from under the till. His muscles had stiffened in position.

He got his weekend away but he still has to do a stint on the checkout when Mary or I want. He mustn't get ideas above his station – underneath a checkout girl.

oggbashan
oggbashan
1,517 Followers