Shift Work Pt. 03

Story Info
The Heart conquers the Distance.
3k words
4.04
8.7k
0
3

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/12/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 5

He didn't sleep well that weekend and when he did get his call, he only began to realize the string of bad luck he was experiencing. He was upset at what she had been doing and even more upset that he kicked her out and dumped her. His mind was a fog and it was showing in his work.

He wasn't meeting his daily quotas and was even involved in an accident which left him with a sore leg. He had lost control of his lift as he disembarked from the truck and he was slammed against the dock wall along with the lift, balance gone and his leg was nearly crushed against the two. Having taken the remainder of the week off, he stayed home to recover from the shock of it all and stay off his leg.

One morning, there came a message on his phone that left him speechless and stunned. "I love you and I'm sorry baby." the voice whispered. It seemed she too had not been taking the break up well.

Reluctantly and more out of absence, he called her cell phone. "I guess you can say I'm calm now, would you like to talk?" he asked her when she answered. They decided that she could come over though it was more so she could see the state he was in after all that happened. And it was obvious that only she could visit. "For now, just us." He commented. She agreed.

She now felt as he did when he would walk in, she saw him and instantly hopped in his arms. They held each other as if they had not seen each other in months and until his leg could no longer support the long standing. He prepared some drinks for them and sat in the living room so he could recap his accident. She listened intently and was saddened to see him in such shape.

"I was harsh, I admit that. But I was right to say you could have at least not done it with her on the day I was coming home."

She nodded. "I did want you to meet her that night though and I would have explained it all."

He reached out a hand to her and when she took it, he continued. "Though you have to understand my sudden anger at the situation right?" Again she nodded, holding his hand tightly, taking any emotional sentiment she could get. "I love you too and missed you like crazy." He ended.

She came over to him and with an arm around her, snuggled up to him once more and let out a sigh. "Are we good though? Now?" She asked. He didn't respond, he was thinking of the whole event and how it had come to pass. Finally she looked up at him and he leaned down and kissed her tenderly.

When he stopped to catch his breath he said to her, "However we really do have to talk about her." He leaned back and still held her in his arm, not admitting that he missed having her there with him.

"She's rather angry at you." She told him. "You were rough with her." He mumbled an agreeing grunt and let her continue. "I had hoped all along that the three of us could have some fun together and maybe I did go about it all wrong, but you don't understand how these things happen between women. You could never really grasp it."

She sat up beside him and he eyed her thoughtfully as she explained to him how there had to be certain feelings shared between them, they had to get a feel for each other if they truly wanted to make something happen. It was not just a 'Hey you lets have fun and get it over with.' kind of thing. They really have to know inside if they will like each other on that deep emotional and sensual level.

"Before that can happen it took time to get to know each other. Fortunately though we did hit it off well and it just... happened." She told him. He was hanging on her words; he owed her that much, time to really know what she was feeling. "Yes we should not have slept together the other day but she ..." she trailed off for a moment. "We had the urge to please each other." She ended.

He nodded and took up the last of his drink. "I see."

"She was actually willing to get to know you too, you know. I had actually convinced her that you were very good at pleasing me and would do the same to her if she would let you." She said a bit sternly.

"Is that right?" He responded as he stood, grabbed her glass and refilled their drinks.

When he sat back down, she nodded to him, thanking him for the refill and continued. "She was interested in you and," and here she giggled lightly. "You should have seen her eyes widen as I explained how you tease my G so much."

He sat back and crossed his arms, watching her with a grin on his face. "Oh? What else did you tell her?"

"Well, I'll be honest with you; I used some of the things you did to me, to her. And I can say we were both pleasured well." She actually blushed when she told him this. Would he want all the steamy details? "But why bother telling you this now; she won't come back to us." Her look changed to sorrow when she recalled her companion told her she was no longer interested in that bastard.

"You never know." He whispered. "Maybe we could both convince her." She looked up at him. "After all, if you're still with her, you are somewhat still cheating on me, and we can't have that now, can we?"

She reached out to him this time taking up his hands. "I want her as a part of us, not all to myself."

He nodded thinking of her and recalling that he did find her attractive. The idea of watching the two have some fun before him did make him grin. "Alright. We'll try to sit and talk to her." He said to her, holding her hands affectionately, assuring her. "I'll apologize for my behaviour the other day and maybe it'll work out. I make no promises beyond that." She launched herself forward and he took her in a much needed embrace.

She looked into his eyes, something she always loved to do, to see the calm of the blue in them, to lose herself in the clouds of them. She kissed him softly, then more passionately and they began making out on the couch. She had been shifting carefully so not to hurt his leg and after a few moments, decided to kneel on the carpet before him. He lay across the couch and she began undoing his pants. He allowed her to do so, considering everything that happened, maybe he was in need also she thought. He helped her remove them and in doing so with a quick swipe took off his t-shirt.

Her hands began to pass over his body, teasing it with her nails and delicate touches, arousing him more and more. She glanced at his hardening cock while she kissed his pecks and when it was fully erect, took it in her hand and began caressing it.

"I won't ever go completely lesbian, you know." She whispered as she stroked his cock. "I could never go without this." And she gripped it more firmly working him up. She only got moans for comments and she smiled at his pleasure.

He reached down an arm and worked his hand up inside her blouse, feeling the fabric of her bra and tugging on it lightly, hinting he wanted it off. "I'll have to stop this if you want me to strip for you." She grinned and squeezed his cock.

"Damn." He whispered and tried with no luck to remove her blouse with one hand.

She let go of him and his cock throbbed but she took off her blouse to reveal the semi sheer bra underneath, his eyes fell to it instantly and the smile on his face was like no other. She reached behind her back to undo the clasp and heaved her breasts forward to tease him and was pleased with his reaction. He cupped one of them once the bra fell to the floor and she let him have his fun with it. He did indeed miss her curves, her soft skin, and the feel of her breasts in his hands, the erectness of her nipples.

She lifted herself to kneel straight backed and closer to him so he could take one of those luscious nipples in his mouth. She too ached for his pleasant attention and she resumed her stroking of his cock. She whispered an "I love you" to him and though he could not respond to it, he nibbled on the stiff flesh of her nipple and she gasped. She in turn squeezed his cock hard, with a finger around its tip so he would squirm a bit and he gasped out an "I love you too."

Once more she let go of his aching cock and stood to remove her jeans. He had no objection to the action though she could hurry it up a little. Totally bear in front of him, she stood in a flaunting pose and said, "You could have lost this."

"I know sweetheart, I know." He reached up to take her hand and helped her climb onto him.

She wouldn't let him take the top this time because she was certain his leg would not support their passion. She straddled him, resting her pussy on his cock and rubbing against it for a moment. He grabbed her hips and pulled her forward so she was above his chest. He reached a hand behind her which caressed her ass softly and the other to cup her pussy.

His thumb having spread her pussy lips apart and reveal an aching clit that he could enjoy pleasuring for hours if she had the will to endure such pleasure. She arched her back and rested her hands on his abdomen to steady herself and give him more access to her pussy. He turned his hand and with ease of her mild dampness, slipped a finger inside her.

She let out a moan that with her already arched back came from her whole body as she gave into his touch finally and let go of the feelings she had over their fight last week. She needed him now and could very much have lost him, his touch, his pleasing. She would not contain her moans and let herself go to him.

When a second finger was felt inside her, she knew he would do what he always enjoyed and she tried to brace herself for the oncoming climax. In and out he toyed with her pussy, soaking her clit with her fluid and rubbing it in circular motions then re-entering her. The moment he felt that sensitive spot inside her she inhaled loudly as she knew he could satisfy her with that alone. She began small rocking motions while he fingered her pussy, helping his curved fingers brush against her g-spot.

When the first wave of her climax arrived, she was already near gasping for breath and screamed as he made her climax. Her shivers only helped him continue his teasing inside her and again he rubbed at her G, toying with it, caressing it with the tips of his two fingers. His other hand came around and again his thumb pressed against her clit and he rubbed it with some fierceness to match his other hand inside her. He would make her climax again, and again, and again if she let him. And she wanted to let him, though she did not know how well her body could keep up with the pleasure.

The second wave of her orgasm struck her harder than the first and, while still arched to support herself, shivered intensely and he stopped his gestures to let her recover. Her legs trembling at his sides and she leaned forward over top of him, her arms resting on the arm of the chair and she was gasping mildly for air. Her breasts were perfectly positioned above him and he kissed each one as they hung before him. His tongue traced circles around her areolas and he sucked both nipples. When he began with his fingers once more inside her and the hardened nipple in his mouth, she ached for him more and more.

She wanted him completely, she could not wait any longer, and she ached for his cock deep inside her. She lifted her hips and his hand fell free, two fingers damp with her fluid and he looked at her. She lowered herself to once again straddle him and took his hand, made him take hold of his cock and stroke it so to dampen it.

When he was inside her, she slid down his entire length and stopped moving, her eyes closed as the pleasure overtook her. She held herself against his abdomen again and looking into his eyes began riding him. Though she was careful with his leg, she could not contain her wanting of him and the intensity of their lovemaking grew fiercer. She would not stop her rocking back and forth on his erectness until they were both pleased.

His hand cupped her breasts, squeezing them on occasion and pinching the nipples. He sat up and took one in his mouth once more and sucked on it. One of her arms wrapped around his neck holding him there and the climax that struck them both was exhilarating. She worked herself to take every ounce of his fluid inside her and her own orgasm was a shockwave thru her body.

She slowly let herself down and he lay back so to hold her thru her shivers and shaking. "Let's never fight again; I don't ever want to lose you." She whispered between irregular breathing.

"I don't either but you know what they say about make up sex." She felt his grin as the two held each other. She didn't care, she was being held by him, where she needed to be, always.
CHAPTER 6

He was shaving the next morning, glancing over to the tub where she was resting amidst the bubbles that covered her body. He cursed that bubble bath for hiding her best features but she was still a sight to behold. He smiled at her thru the reflection of the mirror and asked her what her plans were concerning her new companion.

"I still want to share her with you, to be with us." She told him, resting her head against the back of the tub and watched him finish his shaving.

"I was rough on her wasn't I? I guess I should apologize to her." He told her and turned to face her, again he smiled as he saw her.

"I can talk to her about it this week." She said to him and he cut her sentence off short.

"While I'm at work!"

She looked at him, unsure of how to react to that statement. "Yes, while you're at work." She rose in the tub and stood there, bare and dripping wet from water and the soap suds of the remaining bubbles slid down the curve of her breasts and down her cleavage. "I love you," she whispered to him, "with all my heart."

He approached her holding her towel and wrapped it around her magnificent body. "Love you too, beautiful."

"But I really like her too." She reached her hand to his cheek and felt the soft skin after his shave. Her smile gave him the hint that it was good. "My baby face." She whispered and he kissed her.

After he helped her out of the tub and dried her back he stood back and watched her dry herself off. "What about love with her?" He asked suddenly.

She eyed him carefully. "I honestly don't know. We will have to discuss that together, the three of us."

His hands rested on his hips and he sighed. "I suppose I have no other choice. Agreed then." Her smile was wide and she was happy again.

It was on the second day of his absence when she returned to her companion. The woman was worried about her new lover, thinking she had simply left her to return to her man. When she told her companion what had happened, she was relieved for her but still hated how he treated her.

"About that," she began, taking the woman's hand in hers. "He wants to apologize for his reaction last week."

The woman thought about it for a moment, feeling her love caressing her hand in the following silence. She did want to give the couple a chance at having some fun together but was saddened at how he instantly hated her intrusion on their love life.

"I want to hear it from him." She told her finally, eyes fixed to her lover. "I want to see his apology in his eyes."

She hugged her companion for a long moment. "You will. You'll see wonderful things in his eyes." She replied and kissed her passionately, achingly, needing to feel her companion's sensual touch once more.

After a lot of convincing and some tender moments between them, her companion agreed to try to meet her lover once more. It would wait until the following weekend but she couldn't wait to tell him. She called him the following day and he too accepted to take the chance, it was his idea to begin with, a way to make amends for his earlier hostility.