Shifting into Adultery

Story Info
A man has his first extra-marital affair in his SUV.
1.1k words
3.59
14.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm nervous. I have not stepped out on my wife before. This decision was not come to lightly, but the correspondences back and forth with you was too delectable to pass up. After a week of talking online, we realize that our chemistry is just too great to pass up. I tell my wife I am going to the gym, with the irony inherent in that I will be working out, just not how she thinks. The waves of guilt come and go, but the fire in my body overcomes these feelings, and my mind travels to the beautiful pictures you have texted me over the last week. I must have you.

I pull up to your street but park a little off in the distance. You see the silver SUV and the license plate I told you I would have. I smile at you and you smile back but not a word is said as you get into the passenger seat. I drive us for a short while and then find a nice, dark secluded area by some buildings that give us cover.

We both get out of the front at the same time and move to the back of the SUV, where I put the seat down and give us some more room. You are wearing a white blouse and a catholic school girl skirt. I am in slacks and a nice button up shirt with my bow tie just a little crooked from the rush of getting ready. I lay down in the back with my head on your side. The back door on your side opens, although I know this only through sound. I feel your legs cover my ears and. See you lifting your skirt to go over my head. It is then that I first smell your want. I look up and my view is that of your bare, shaved vagina, ass and legs. I'm pleased as I can see you followed my instructions and did not wear panties. you climb over my fave as I lie back on the seat. Slowly and a bit shyly, you lower your body onto my face, and my visual world moves from the interior of your skirt to the lips of your dripping, hot pussy.

You put your weight on my face and you instantly feel my lips make out with the engorged lips that hide your pink, wet slit. I am kissing, sucking and nibbling your sweet tasting essence. It almost tickles, but the pleasure just increases your want. And as your want increase, you put more of your weight on my face. I feel your heat spread as your pussy swallows my face while at the same time my mouth swallows your cum. Then, you begin to the the tell tall traction of a long, orgasmic journey as my tongue starts its rhythmic licking and tasting of your slit. The pleasure is spiking your nerves and you are starting To feel that rhythmic wave of pleasure going back and forth in your body. My tongue focuses on your clit, but my mouth plays with the rest of your dripping, hot sex.

As your orgasm builds, your body can't help but thrash and buck on my mouth. You are fucking my face, and the rhythm is matched by my furiously firm, hot, wet tongue. It flicks... and then switches to long strokes, then sucks. It seems random and designed all at once, but every move builds your tension and brings you higher up into a mind blowing orgasm. You don't know what comes next but each move is exciting and lustfully blissful.

Although we only agreed to play orally, I know that I need to be inside you. Hoping upon hopes, I push your body down towards my thick, aching cock. I must be inside you. And to my pleasure, you take the hint and move down my body. I have a condom, but you don't seem to mind me not having one on. Your hips rise and your soft, warm hand grabs my cock. Your face turns around at the same time as you line up my sex with your slick entrance, still dripping from my tongue. I don't know whether to look you in the eyes or keep my eyes focused on the view of your beautiful ass, but as you slowly sit on my, sinking down on my cock, my eyes roll back in my head with pleasure. It was been so long since I felt the walls of another pussy around my cock, and it's gloriously exotic. Nothing is familiar about this sensation. You are tighter in places than I am use to, but you also fit me in differently. And all this I feel before you even begin to move. I now understand the luxurious amazement of cheating.

Your hips start to sway back and forth, while also moving vertically. This feels so incredible and so magnificently different. The urge to cum is instant and pressing, but I hold back. I must feel your connection to me for longer. And oh am I rewarded. You start slow, and the single of you ass along with the slick sensation of your pussy is amazing. I tell you how good this feels, and you moan in response. Faster and faster you take me. Our moans roll in sync, and my hips can no longer remain still. I buck up as you plow down, feeling you deeper. You tell me that I am deeper than your husband gets, which results in me funding you from below harder. The fire in my belly grows, and just as I am about to ask where you want me to cum, you beg me to cum inside you. I feel your fingers at your entrance, and the tickle on the base of my cock just pushes me closer. And then it comes. I close my eyes and see explosions of light while my ears fill with your orgasmic moans. You repeat that you are coming over and over as I feel myself explode into you, wave after wave of cum filling you up, making your already hot and wet pussy glide around my cock, milking me for every ounce of orgasm I have to give you. We have both cum and now, you lie back, turn your head, and kiss me hard.

After we are spent, you get back in the passenger seat and I in the driver. I drive you back home without a word, but we both smile the whole way back. I stop the car, you get out, but before you leave, you turn around, bend into my car, stroke my face with your fingers, and lick the very taste I placed a portion of myself in. You wink at me, turn around, close the door. I take one long stare as you walk into your house with your husband waiting for you, clueless to our moment away, and I drive off into the night. And all I know is that this is not the last I'll be seeing of you.