Shifts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They share the bath that Aya has drawn. She lies against his chest and in his arms as he rubs the soap and sponge along her body, cleaning off the perspiration and bringing brief respite from the heat. They settle into the water together, both sighing, contented.

Later, as the glow of the morning sun finally touches the floor of their apartment, Aya prepares to head out for her shift. Nathan stands by the door holding her bags as she puts on her shoes. They exchange quick kisses.

"Go to bed," Aya says, somehow looking as fresh as a budding rose. "I'll see you when I get back this evening."

"I'll try to get that air-conditioner fixed," Nathan says, a bit sheepish, mostly apologetic.

She shrugs and grins. "No hurry," she replies. "There are popsicles in the freezer. Cherry."

As she steps through the door and into the day, she turns back for one last kiss.

"Bye," he says.

Aya smiles. "Good morning."

12