Shilana's Trial

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was... new," Leo chuckled, hovering above me. Smiling happily, I pulled his face towards mine and kissed him, hungrily.

"And yet you did very well," I huffed, when he allowed me to breathe again.

"Well... I have learned a thing or two in regards to women," he smiled. "The louder they moan, the better I did, right?"

Instead of an answer, I let my fingers travel downwards. He kneeled right between my legs, and his pole had been a constant tease since he came up from his exploration between my thighs.

"Let's see how loud you can make me moan, then... hatchling," I purred, caressing myself with his tip. This was wonderfully cathartic, so much more pure than anything I had experienced in the last weeks, and my insides fluttered in anticipation of the joys he would bring me... provided I could get him inside me. Even fondling him with both hands, his rampant shaft was shockingly large, certainly much bigger than any elf I've had.

"I'll give you 'hatchling," Leo growled, humping his rod into my hands, the tip rubbing at my slit. "Does this feel like a 'hatchling' to you?" His lips found my neck, and this time his teeth grazed my skin, shocking me into silence. When our eyes met, he smiled at me, though. "I'm not a little boy, Shilana," he complained, softly. I snaked one hand behind his head and pulled him close for a kiss.

"I know," I whispered when our lips parted again. "But to me, you'll always be my hatchling." My other hand angled his tip low, aiming carefully. "Whatever you do, go slow please."

Awestruck into silence, he just nodded. I felt his tip, so intimidatingly large, yet so wonderfully warm and smooth, slowly sliding between my nether lips and brushing at the entrance to my tunnel. Leo held perfectly still, wonder and lust battling in his eyes. I placed both my hands on his rock-hard butt cheeks and gently pushed downwards. The tip moved, gently forcing its way into me. My breath came in ragged gasps as he slid deeper and deeper, filling me almost to the bursting point. He couldn't be as large as the impossibly hung handmaiden. Back then, I was raw and numb and terrified and my perception may have been distorted, but this was glorious, tender and mind-numbingly crazy. A long, low moan filled the air and it took me a moment to realize that it was me, groaning like a woman in heat. Suddenly, he stopped and my eyes opened.

"What?" I rasped, a little confused. Gods, I was filled up to the brim! And I was loving it!

Leo gently smiled at me. "I'm in. All the way, my love." He gently rocked his hips and I forgot to breathe, it felt so unbelievably good. I hooked my legs behind his butt, to keep him there, and I snaked my arms around his neck, smiling seductively before pulling him close, offering my lips.

Between kisses, I asked, "Anybody told you how good you feel?"

His next kiss ended in a snort of laughter. "Yes, actually. Arach asked the same question."

I grinned at him. "At the same time?" My insides twitched around him and he inhaled sharply.

"Yes. It must be true, with the two of you agreeing."

"Shut up, hatchling, and do me," I ordered, slapping his behind.

"As her ladyship commands," he growled, withdrawing his rod from me, nearly toppling me off the edge by that simple movement alone. And I thought his delicious way in was heavenly! But now that I had adjusted to his size, there was only delicious friction. He stopped for a heartbeat once it was only his tip, wedged between my nether lips, then he drove his pole home again, in a slow, long stroke. I didn't moan anymore, I was beyond that. I clawed at his shoulders for dear life as he picked up speed, each thrust still measured and deep. A tiny part in my frazzled brain asked where he found the self-control, but the rest of me was too busy enjoying his rod, the wonderful fucking he gave me. The bed creaked with each massive thrust and I felt like a small boat on a storm-tossed ocean as he really got going, driving himself deeper and deeper into me.

"Shilana.... I-" he began, breathless. His thrusts were becoming desperate, gone was the teasing. He was close.

"Don't stop. Don't you dare to stop," I wailed, grinding myself into him. I was so close too! Without warning, he wrapped me into a crushing hug and hoisted me upwards. I grabbed his back for support, then his hands were under my butt, holding me as if I were but a rag doll while he speared himself into me for all he was worth. Our lips met again, in a flurry of kisses and love bites, and then Leo tensed up, his rod up to the hilt in me. And he seemed to grow thicker still! A low growl began in Leo's throat, but at the same time I felt something race up his meat, until a veritable flood erupted inside me, washing me over the edge and I came as well, moaning, crying and shaking in helpless laughter, wrapped around my paladin.

* * * *

A layer of dust was everywhere, but I could still make out our footsteps. Three sets of boots and one pair of naked feet where we had disturbed the initial layer. It felt like a lifetime ago. Through the half-closed door behind me, I could hear the noises coming from the marketplace of Miller's Crossing, people talking or the occasional grieved cry, when another resident of the village refused to wake up from his stony slumber. I once again thanked the Lifegiver for his mercy. I didn't want to switch places with any one who lost a dear friend, lover or relative.

Pushing the curtain aside, I made my way up the rickety wooden staircase leading up to the second floor of the house. The shutters up here were nailed shut, but enough light spilled through the cracked wood so that I could see well enough. The room didn't hold much in the way of furniture, just a wooden frame with piles of furs and blankets and a simple wooden closet. I checked the closet, but apart from a few peasant's clothes and a set of foot wraps, it was empty. The bed was a mess. It looked like a battlefield... or a lover's nest. So Gheeran seemed to have had some fun after all. My boot crunched onto something. I bent down and checked. Underneath my foot, I found a handful of dried-up scales. They were a little discoloured, but there was enough green left to confirm these as Tissana's. I closed my fist around them. With these, I could easily track her down, finish what we had started. But then... Should we tempt fate again?

My fingers touched the amulet I had taken off the dead drow wizard. By now I knew what it was, a charm to ward against petrification. But we had only one of it. Who would be the next one to succumb to Tissana's stony glare? Did I want to risk losing Zentam? Or Arach? I shook my head. No. Let sleeping dogs lie. I pulled the chamber pot out from under the bed, wrinkled my nose at the smell and dropped the scales into it. A quick incantation later, they merrily burned to ash. Brushing off my hands, I left the room and the house.

It was time to move on.

The end.

Epilogue

I slowly drifted awake. No dreams this time, but my body seemed so used to waking in the midst of the night, it did wake anyway. With eyes still closed, I let my other senses take stock. I was nestled in a warm embrace, a large hand tenderly held my naked behind while my arm was draped across a mighty chest. The smile came unbidden, and with it the memories of gentle lovemaking before we fell asleep in each others' arms. Half a year had passed since we had returned to Storm Harbour, yet Leo's deep, regular breathing was still new to me. But there was no denying it, waking up next to a warm, living, caring man like him beat sleeping alone and being haunted by nightmares any day of the week. Life had gained some kind of rhythm again, with Leo and me returning to our job in the Guard, while Arach and Tear had resumed their travels, looking for only the gods knew what.. Zentam drifted through the mercenary circles and when we inevitably met in one of our regular haunts, he had thrilling tales of battle and plunder to share. After my ordeal at the hands of Hael'Quira, my thirst for participating was sated somewhat though. Careful, as not to wake my lover, I wriggled free of his embrace and slipped out of the bed, bending down to sigh a kiss onto his cheek. In the faint light coming in from the window, I saw his lips curl in a little smile. His dreams obviously were about something nice, and I briefly wondered what he might be thinking. Did he dream about me? Or was it a memory of him and Arach? But then, what did it matter? Leo showed me with every gesture, every little touch, every glance how much he loved me, and there was no denying that Arach had shown him how to gently treat a woman. So, did I have any right to complain if he dreamed of her?

I yawned, stretched languidly and padded into my small work area with the summoning circle etched into the floorboards and the overcrowded bookshelf with stacks of books on either side of it which were higher than the shelf itself. A few pages in one obscure text and I would be spent enough for another round of sleep. After lighting a small candle, to aid my elven vision, I picked up my copy of Coronaius' "Lawbringer's Magic: A Primer to Nonlethal Spellcasting", pulled up a chair and flipped it open. For some reason though, my gaze steadily was drawn to the scrying bowl Belard had given me before we left.

"It will aid you in finding happiness," he had said. But so far, it hadn't worked for me. Of course I had tried it once we were settled in, but every time I tried to use it for one of the regular scrying spells, it just refused to work and I had to appropriate Leo's shaving mirror instead. I shook my head irritably and tried to focus on the teachings contained in the book. No one had asked me to, but I thought it was time I tried to broaden the scope of what I could do with my magic.

Again, my thoughts drifted off. Annoyed, I replaced the bookmark and snapped the volume shut, rose and grabbed the bowl off the shelf, carefully placing it onto my small alchemy table. It took me but a moment to find a flask of water and fill the bowl to the brim.

"All right, what do you want to show me?" I hissed at it. How late was it anyway? I listened intently, and on cue, I heard one of the Night Watchmen call out.

"It is the fifth hour, and all is well!"

He was right, more or less, but I couldn't shake the feeling of unease as I peered into the bowl. Worse still, I felt like a fool. By now, I knew the procedures by heart, and yet I hadn't drawn a single sigil. There was just water in a fancy bowl, and nothing-

Wait.

A gentle, silvery radiance was emanating from the bowl, strong enough to be noticeable even in the candlelight. And then I saw flickering flames in the bowl. A campfire? Torches? As I watched on, the image became clearer.

I recognized the place, it was the caravan site just outside Storm Harbour's Land Gate, the place where travellers could rest if they arrived after the gate had been closed for the night. A few early birds or very late arrivals were hunched around the fire, passing bottles of drink and skewered food around.

Why was the bowl showing me a place I knew anyway? But then, a new figure entered the circle of firelight, a slender man wearing a long, forest-green cloak over a silvery chain shirt, bow and arrows over one shoulder and the hilt of a sword over the other. I couldn't make out his face hidden under the cloak's hood. He nodded thankfully as the other men made some room for him on one of the logs. He sat down and pulled off his hood. The fire reflected off coppery hair and inquisitive green eyes looked at every man in turn, as if trying to peer into their souls. The men exchanged uneasy glances as they beheld his face, the skin an ashen grey. Something was odd about this newcomer. He looked familiar, in an eerie way. And then he pulled something from his cloak and handed it to the man next to him, an inquiring eyebrow raised. Hesitantly, the man, a mercenary of some kind, judging by the campaign markings on his breastplate, took the item and turned it over in his hands. It was a long, slender dagger, the threaded metal of its handle burnished dark by decades of use, but the blade looked clean and razor-sharp. And with mounting trepidation I saw the crest inlaid in the pommel, the leaf and sunrise motif of House Elbharyl.

*****

I hope you enjoyed this warped little fantasy. If you did, let me know. Vote and/or comment. It's the only way for me to know if and how you liked this. Thanks for your time.

Blind_Justice