Shilu's New Life

Story Info
An Indian small town girl and her 1st week in hostel.
1.5k words
3.94
35.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello readers. I have been reading stories here since 6yrs. I enjoy reading here and now I have come up with my inaugural story. Since this is my first story, I am prone to commit mistakes. I tried my best to make it interesting one. I am an Indian guy. Well, my story is also on Indian girl. I am a guy below 25 and above 20. Born in nineties. I am a fair looking person with 6ft height and a bit muscles.

*****

This story is imaginary and about a small town girl named Shilu (age 18). Shilu is a girl who was born in central part of India. She did her schooling in a small town. She was not a conservative girl when talking to boys was concerned. All her female classmates were a bit reluctant to talk to boys while Shilu wasn't. She passed her schooling and it was time to enter college. She got admission in her desired girls' college, as her daddy didn't want her in coed (small town mentality). Therefore, she got her admission in Girls College and her dad got her enrolled to a hostel. Only thing he knew about hostel was low fee. He did not know about spoiled girls. Here, a new life was waiting for Shilu.

After a few required instructions, her dad left for the town. Her family consisted of her mom dad and her sis along with herself. She was 18 standing 5'4. She got big black round eyes, fair looking innocent girl. She had round face. Her body was amazing, a flat belly and curves measuring 32b-26-34. Typical freshman stats.

She first entered hostel as she got week for her college to open. She wanted to settle in hostel atmosphere before college atmosphere settlement. Room no. 22 was granted to her. On 2nd floor, this room was awesome. A senior as roommate, a window through which cold air blows. Just a problem was a slum area, which was behind her hostel. She arranged her things in a cupboard given to her. A key was provided to lock. Later on, her roommate arrives and introduces herself as Madhavi. Madhavi was a sexy hot chick. At 5'6 she look showstopper as her curves measured 36C-28-36. An oval face, black shoulder length hairs and fair skin. She was a cunning girl too. She enquired about Shilu and asked about her life and goals. Now Madhavi was a bisexual girl and with her interactions between Shilu, she realized that Shilu is adventure loving innocent girl who has no idea on sex.

Next day, Madhavi shows up in morning and asks Shilu to get dressed as the duo was going for sightseeing of the city. Shilu opens her cupboard and finds a grey t-shirt and black jeans. She belonged to a town where even jeans was considered most fashionable and girls were reluctant to wear other dresses like one pieces and all. She gets dressed and comes out. She was surprised to see Madhavi wearing a tank top covered by a shrug and skirt of knee length below tank top. She has never seen a girl so close to her wearing such dresses. Madhavi now takes the charge and grabs a cab for movie. They went for a movie and roamed in the mall. She took Shilu to a cloth store where she was forced to try one pieces, skirts and even transparent nighties. Shilu was feeling embarrassed but it was soon replaced by sudden feel of confidence. A day spent in roaming, trying new clothes and movie. Madhavi knew whole story about Shilu and she knew that Shilu is an adventurous girl and loves trying new thing.

On returning to hostel after having dinner, both the girls went to their room. Madhavi started removing her shrug and tank top.

Shilu felt shy and said "di, I can see you.. "

Madhavi, "it's okay. What is wrong? We two are girls. Nothing wrong in changing in front of you."

Shilu was standing there and noticed her curves. She admired them in her eyes. Madhavi turned towards Shilu giving proper view of her front and made an excuse wearing only pajama and bra saying it's too hot so I won't wear top or t-shirt now.

Shilu was surprised to see a girl in her room being so open. Soon she went to washroom and changed into a purple top and a Capri. Shilu never wore a bra at night. She always thought to let her breast feel free at night. Seeing Shilu coming, Madhavi asked about the day. And they continued chatter. Then suddenly Madhavi asked Shilu that has she watched porn?

Shilu replied to her in negative in a heartbeat she heard the question. Madhavi told her it is okay to watch. Soon she started playing porn movie in her laptop. She noticed that at first, Shilu denied watching it but a few minutes later, she saw Shilu engulfed in the movie. At the end of movie, Madhavi asked Shilu whether she liked it. Shilu smiled to it. This gave Madhavi a free nod and she opened her lesbian collection. They started watching lesbian porn. Shilu initially said it is wrong to make love to girls. However, Madhavi anyhow convinced that sex does not mean to have with opposite gender. It is the attraction consequences. Madhavi soon pull off her bra, which was not noticed by Shilu. She gently placed her hand on Shilu's thigh. Both girls had their juices started to flow. Shilu was so engulf in the movie that she didn't know when Madhavi slowly reached her inner thighs and started massaging her pussy over Capri. Suddenly she realized a stranger hand invading her private part. She was taken aback by the hand of Madhavi caressing her pleasure parts and was shocked to see Madhavi topless. Madhavi knew this was supposed to happen hence she smiled and told its ok. Shilu, by now, was so horny to oppose the invasion. She kept watching movie. She saw how two girls were making love.

Slowly, Madhavi pushed her hand inside her Capri and into her panty. There were a few hairs and her fingers went pass the bushes to hit the moist spot. She realized how horny Shilu was. She massaged her pussy lips and asked Shilu to get rid of her capri n panties. She nodded in affirmative and Madhavi started pulling both capri and panty in a go. Shilu was soon seen in a just a top. Madhavi went behind Shilu on bed where they were watching movie. She placed her both hand on her belly. Her left hand soon found the left breast and right hand on right breast. She started massaging it. She pressed them, massaged them and then played with her nipples.

Now her right hand started going low and she again invaded her pussy. This time, she inserted a finger inside Shilu's pussy. Shilu was so lost in the pleasure that she moaned. She started moaning. This helped Madhavi to increase the pace of reciprocating her middle finger in and out of her pussy. She started moaning and Madhavi took her hand and guided to her pussy. Shilu started caressing it. Madhavi came in front of Shilu and told her to stand. They both hugged each other and Madhavi finally kissed her. Their tongues met. Shilu happily welcomed Madhavi's tongue to explore hers. Now , a few minutes kiss was broke and Shilu was guided to lay on bed with widening her legs. Madhavi bent and started licking her pussy. She liked Shilu's virgin pussy taste. Shilu recalled how one girl was licking another one's pussy. This made Shilu more wet. Soon, Madhavi has her tongue in action. Shilu was moaning and suddenly Madhavi stopped. Shilu was disappointed and asked why she stopped. Madhavi replied saying she must reciprocate the same which she is doing to her. Shilu found weird to lick Madhavi's pussy but she agreed after all pleasure must be mutual.

Girls were in 69 position. Shilu on bottom. Shilu saw the clean shaved pussy of Madhavi and she admired and loved it. She initiated with a kiss on pussy lips of Madhavi and started using her tongue. Both girls got so excited and Madhavi was excellent licker. She licked and mouth fucked Shilu so hard that finally Shilu cummed. Now Madhavi pushed her pussy more to Shilu's mouth. Shilu had her tongue inside Madhavi's pussy, which tasted salty. Initially she did not like the taste but she wondered why it made her horny? Soon Madhavi reached the climax and she cummed. Now both girls got up and kissed each other. Madhavi cummed in Shilu's lips and got up to kiss and let their cum mix. Satisfied by this, Madhavi went along with shilu in bathroom for a bath where they kissed each other while bathing. Madhavi made her way to sleep but not before asking shilu that has she enjoyed and how much she enjoyed? Shilu enjoyed a lot, she said its best day for her, and she wanted to do this more.

With a smile, Madhavi went to sleep by joining their beds and hugging Shilu naked. Shilu was happy and started thinking about how forward and open minded big city people are! And this was her first week, she started thinking what more this city has for her to offer in upcoming few years..

*****

With this, I end first part of the story. I hope you like it. There are a few more parts to come.