Shine Slut Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alucarda
Alucarda
83 Followers

"Don't feel embarrassed Madame. We're all girls here..." And with that K began to shine. With her narrow thong splayed butt and prominent tramp stamp tattoo pointed up at the busy street, K vigorously shined the boots with her rag. Every part of the flamboyant glossy red boots were worked on. The shiny smooth upper, all the way up to where Poppy's thick green nylon clad calf spilled out of the right boot. The built up platform sole was polished and K even worked at cleaning the dusty black rubber bottom of the boot.

Poppy was surprised to find herself increasingly relaxed and loving every second of it. A sense of dreamy pleasure morphed into an oddly sexual thrill by the time that K began erratically rubbing her cloth up and down the shaft of the left boot's spiked heel.

'Am I getting...wet?" Poppy suddenly wondered in pre-orgasmic alarm. Indeed she was. Poppy almost swooned on her throne as K started 'polishing' the right spiked heel. The disturbing thought of losing control in public was easily usurped by the strange pleasure that was somehow sapping her will to end the shoeshine and totter away to her important meeting. Poppy felt drowsily high and had to fight to avoid tracing her long red finger nails across the groin of her bunched up pin-stripe trousers. The pleasure was almost alarming, but Poppy was unable to tear herself away from K's attentions and the exquisite humiliation she imagined the fallen fellow executive was experiencing.

"These boots are so awesome!" K gratingly piped up from down below. Her fake girly voice tore Poppy from her previously unthinkable climax. But the deep sense of lethargy and tingling in her loins did not relent. Despite the inherent lunacy of reaching sexual climax on a public shoeshine stand, Poppy was angered by the interruption.

"Oh, and what happened to your boots? And that lilac suit? And your perfect body?" Poppy snapped despite herself. Surely the cat was out of the bag for both women...

K slowed her faux-masturbatory shine slightly and looked up. Mouth smiling, but blue eyes cold and penetrating.

"Exchanged for a shoeshine box and these little orange slippers." K giggled stupidly and flipped the right slipper on and off her white socked heel for Poppy to see.

"Flash your pussy at the wrong Chief Executive and now you've been reduced to being a 'Shine Slut' on the street?"

"Girl's gotta eat." K replied cheerfully, if bluntly. Poppy knew that her time in the seat was almost over. She was done with Karolin's silly little game. No tears? No shame? No begging for scraps? It just wasn't good enough! Yes, she was literally shining her old rival's boots, but Poppy was hungry for more.

"Oh, let's cut the crap, what really happened to you Kar-"

"Madame! I'm so sorry!" Interrupted K, prompting an increasingly overheated Poppy to struggle to look down from where she was almost sprawled out in the chair.

"I'm such a klutz! I picked up the wrong rag and put some black shoe polish on your fabulous boots. Let me get that off. I'm afraid I'll need to...-"

"What? No!" Poppy blurted, but K had already ripped down the inner red zip on her right boot, splayed the plastic upper and was wrenching the tight boot from Poppy's sweaty green socked foot. The lessening of foot warping pressure from the impractically tall boot was an immediate relief, and so too was the fresh air that wafted of her fragrant little foot, but Poppy's face reddened with embarrassment as she clocked passers-by grinning at her debooted distress. Indeed it was amazing to think that the smartly dressed business woman's chubby little nylon socked foot had been hiding in such an elegantly shaped high-heeled boot.

'Enough is enough...' Decided Poppy, intending to reclaim her boot and end the whole demeaning charade. Hoping to keep her dazzling, but admittedly ripe smelling sock clean, the executive placed only her chubby toes on the step below. Before she could stand a hand gasped her hot sole and lifted, making it impossible for Poppy to gain purchase.

"Please Madame, I insist on giving you a complementary foot massage to make up for soiling your boot." Mewled K in a suddenly quite sordid manner.

Poppy was on the verge of fiercely objecting until Karolin's grubby fingers squeezed her chubby foot. The touch was electrically orgasmic and drained all physical revolt from her sprawled out form.

"Don't worry Babes. We're almost there." Interjected the cold calm Karolin of old. At no point previously had Poppy been struck by the inherent wrongness of the scenario in which she'd placed herself. The danger. But once it had struck, Poppy felt unable to fight the exquisite rightness of K's magical touch on her nyloned foot.

Shame at the literal exposure of her sweaty socked foot and the exposure of her undisguised pleasure clashed discordantly with how absolutely fantastic it all felt. Despite the neon green nylon being rendered almost transparent due to the sweaty boot, K gladly worked her bewitched fingers along the sole, between each of the toes and then up over the ankle.

A voice deep inside of Poppy shrieked in horror. She genuinely was powerless to do anything except enjoy the massage. Yet her dismay at being humiliated before a street of her peers and purposely ignorant Arabs was slowly being overtaken by the fear that she'd lost total control.

"You like that don't you?" Enquired K, who was rolling her old enemy's trouser leg right up to her chubby white knee. Poppy purred in assent despite herself. Thankfully her clear glass spectacles had steamed up, preventing her from viewing those passers-by dawdling for a longer look. The knee sock stretched to just below her pale white knee and was held aloft by a thin strip of strained elastic. K peeled down the elastic and then neatly rolled the sock down her leg to below Poppy's thick ankle. Her smooth pale skin was significantly lighter than the cosmetic tone of her face. Yet increased perspiration from her hairline was beginning to take its toll on Poppy's make-up.

As K's magic hands momentarily ceased contact with Poppy's flesh, the drooling big girl managed a heavy lidded glance down to see the Shine Slut turned foot masseuse slavering some sort of oil on her hands. Then she was squirting it on Poppy's soft skin!

"No...enough now..." Poppy mumbled.

"You really need to relax Miss P. Let me help you."

'Miss P?!' Inwardly shrieked the voiceless executive.

K then set about kneading the oil into Poppy's exposed calf, ankle and even up to her knee cap. It felt so obscenely good that Poppy was powerless to object when the trashily fragrant dripping oil began to dampen her neat tubular rolled sock where it sat below her ankle. The whole thing was unthinkable. Poppy whined despite herself and even arched her socked foot as the bizarre orgasm neared.

"You are a sexy little thing, aren't you?" K commented with an arched eyebrow. Poppy inwardly bristled at such insolence, but the bewitching sense of pleasure wracked lethargy kept her pinned to the plush chair.

"I think little Miss P needs to cool down a bit. You're really starting to sweat. Let me help you get more comfortable."

"No, don't stop..." Poppy automatically uttered as soon as those magic fingers ceased rubbing oil into her bare flesh. She was immediately ashamed of herself. K grinned wickedly, rolled up her left trouser leg and began unzipping Poppy's other boot. The garish green knee high sat baggy at the top of the red boot. Moments later the boot was wrenched from her chubby socked foot and a bunched up inch of floppy neon green nylon hung from her toe.

"Let's pull your little socks up." Giggled K, before grabbing the tugged down thin sock idling bunched at her shin. True to her word, K wrenched the moist nylon socked toes back onto Poppy's toes, but then tugged the upper part of the knee high down to Poppy's exposed ankle.

K then stood up and cheekily loosened Poppy's tie before manoeuvring the impotently panicking young woman out of her blazer. The waistcoat was next and this left Poppy in her visibly sweaty red silk blouse. Teeth gritted, Poppy fought against her intense lethargy to stop the humiliating disrobing, but K had well and truly bewitched the young executive with her magical touch.

As K started untucking her blouse, Poppy's mind raced. Had she been drugged? Was the coffee shop barrister in on the fiendish plan? Or, was she the victim of some manner of witchery? Try as she might, Poppy was completely unable to find an explanation for her impotence.

To make matters worse, K then removed Poppy's steamed up spectacles, giving the partially disrobed VIP an unobscured look at the rubberneckers who passed by.

"Now let's get back to Miss P's foot massage." Said K, as she sat back down and once again began slavering the cheap oil on her hands and both of Poppy's bare lower legs. Again Poppy found herself sluttily open mouthed and on the verge of orgasm, as K worked on her legs.

"You like that oil don't you Miss P?"

"Y-y-yeah..." Poppy haltingly replied, with drool literally dripping down her chin.

"You want more oil Miss P?"

"Y-y-yes...please." Poppy drawled.

"Maybe we'll get you all oiled up later, but for now I think we'll give those smelly little feet a nice massage. That should get you properly loosened up."

K then took Poppy's sweaty left socked foot in her hand. Uncaring of the oil she smeared on Poppy's sock, K proceeded to give the portly executive a foot massage like no other. A delusional part of Poppy's mind still wondered how she was going to squeeze her lotion soiled socks back into her boots and attend the meeting, but a greater part of Poppy's pleasure stunned mind knew that she had far greater concerns

So intense was the burning tingle in her loins, Poppy couldn't prevent her right hand from clutching the bunched up dark fabric at her groin. As K worked on her feet, Poppy became convinced that only an orgasm would break the spell she was under. Yet it seemed that K's treatment only served to keep her teetering on the verge of that much needed climax. So in a less than discreet manner Poppy summoned up just enough will power to begin working her fingers against her soaking wet pussy through the rapidly dampening trousers.

"Not yet Miss P." Declared K from below and promptly stopped working on the pampered feet. The absence of touch immediately wrenched Poppy back from achieving climax. The chubby woman audibly whined. She summoned the energy to look down at her smiling tormentor. Cascades of sweat had almost obliterated her make-up, as only her lipstick remained untouched. Her foundation was a powdery mess, while her dark eye make-up had gone panda-bear bleary. The ordinarily together executive looked an absolute state.

"What's happening to me? Why can't I get up? And why do you keep calling me Miss P?"

"I guess I can tell you now. After all, I've debooted and softened you up. There's nothing you can do at this point, but where to start?...Well, I'll start with the easy one. 'Miss Piggy' is what we'd call you behind your back at work. It's probably what they still call you. Although, 'Pig in Knickers' was also pretty popular. As for what's happening to you? You walked into a trap, Babes. Your own urge to demean and humiliate was what got you here. The need to look down on another woman."

Poppy felt fury eat into her incredulity, 'Miss Piggy!?'. Karolin continued in her all business monotone of old.

"Unfortunately, a year ago I was in this district on business and I stumbled into the trap when I saw an old college friend toiling at this stand. It's an old curse you see? And I contracted the curse as a result of my own cruelty. It left me destined to shine shoes and suck cock until I could pass the curse onto someone equally tempted by the notion of revelling in the misfortune of another."

"How?" Poppy blurted with eyes wide, but body still immobile.

"The curse feeds on cruelty, shame and humiliation. When the afflicted (me in this case) has so little shame left, the curse hungers for fresh meat and offers the afflicted a way of passing it on. All I have to do is compromise another. Snare her with my own wretchedness, turn that exquisite feast sexual and then take away a symbol of her dominance. In this case, those tacky high platform boots you were foolishly tottering around on. Debooted and enslaved. Once I've shown you the ropes as the new Shine Slut I can get on with my life. First things first, I think we need to prepare Miss Piggy for her new station in life. No more big business girl clothes for you..."

Panic clashed with incomprehension for Poppy, as Karolin stood up and began unbuttoning the snared executive's blouse.

"Be a good girl and I'll deliver that orgasm you've been hankering after for the past twenty minutes. Be a naughty Miss Piggy and I'll leave you torturously frustrated."

To her shame, Poppy inwardly flinched at the idea of her climax remaining out of reach. Any time Poppy appeared to be on the verge of working up the will-power to stop her public stripping, Karolin's magic fingers rubbed against the obedience button of the pre-orgasmic girl's loins and rendered her helpless.

Blouse unbuttoned, Karolin teasingly opened the garment, giving the street a view of the body beneath the smart business attire. The pale white skin dazzled in contrast to the wreckage of her darker formerly made up face. Two large tits were held aloft by a very utilitarian cotton sports bra. The stylish exterior of her outfit clearly didn't match what was underneath. The hard worked support garment was black with thick white logo emblazoned elastic holding it in place. Beneath the bra was a mound of soft white belly fat squeezed into a black waist corset.

Karolin let forth a mocking guffaw, as she regarded the poor plus-size girl's undercover attempts to restrain her corpulent form.

"I'm amazed that you wear a corset and still look like such a whale." Karolin cruelly remarked. She then proceeded to manoeuvre a quietly babbling Poppy out of her blouse. The disrobed executive felt sick. She was somehow in the midst of her worst nightmare. To have her not insubstantial body stripped and exposed in public. To have her business attire confiscated, her secret support garments banished and her high-heeled boots repossessed. Poppy dared a look at the passers-by as Karolin unbelted, unbuttoned and unzipped the high waisted suit trousers that partially covered the corset. The Shine Slut then proceeded to remove every ring from Poppy's fingers, the earrings hidden by her raven hair and an extremely expensive thin gold necklace that Poppy had been wearing beneath her blouse.

People openly glared at the woozy woman being stripped at the shoeshine stand. Nobody stopped to stare, but more eyes than ever were glued to the humiliating spectacle. For the first time, Poppy ceased wishing she was totally invisible to the passers-by and thought about shouting for help. As if sensing this, Karolin splayed the trousers and delved her hand inside. Poppy's subsequent lewd moan only made the passing men and women look away in scandalised shame. The chubby chick was obviously into whatever humiliating game she was playing. Karolin's expert fingers manipulated Poppy's clit through the sopping wet cotton panties within. This caused Poppy's legs to shoot straight out and her green socked heels to jut skywards as her nylon covered toes flexed. But still, Karolin kept the full might of the impending orgasm just out of reach.

Poppy was temporarily robbed of awareness, and this afforded Karolin the opportunity to pull off the unknowing girl's trousers and deprive her of the belly shaping corset. Moments later, Poppy came around to find herself drooling on display in only her loose neck-tie, her sports bra, a pair of light grey with bright red polka-dot panties and her lotion smeared neon green trouser socks twisted down around her ankles.

Poppy let forth a wracking sob of defeat as she saw what she'd been reduced to. The socks were old news, but her embarrassing, worn-for-comfort, cute granny panties being on display was unthinkable. And worse still was the obvious wet patch behind which her sopping wet pussy was located. All of this could be seen, along with her big, soft, white belly. Unrestrained and jiggling, the belly was only partially obscured by the high-waisted knickers, which were pulled up to just above her belly button. Despite being deprived of everything but her unsightly underwear, Poppy was still woozily hot. The owned executive groaned as she saw that the cascades of sweat from her face had not only washed away her make-up, but also the fake adhesive beauty mark from her face. She knew this because the unsightly spot had dropped from her face and now sat humiliatingly atop her white belly. Poppy would've screamed if she'd been able to. Instead she was still in an enslaved stupor. Her mind boggled at her she'd ended up in such a compromised position. From merely worrying about being seen getting a shoe shine, to being uncomfortable that her trouser legs were rolled up and socks exposed, to being mortified at losing her boots, to having her bare lower legs slavered in oil, to becoming orgasmic in public, to losing her suit entirely. The escalation had been dizzying!

At that moment Poppy would've given her not inconsiderable savings, her luxury apartment, her huge salary, her career and everything she owned just for a sheet to cover her bountiful exposed soft flesh with. To get her suit and boots, she probably would've done absolutely anything...

Realising that she hadn't felt Karolin's bewitching touched for some time, the dazed little dumpling looked around for her tormenter.

"What the fuck?" Poppy managed to spit through her torpor.

Karolin was in the process of squeezing her grubby white socked feet into Poppy's red platform boots. They were clearly too small for the leggy bitch, but she continued to work her feet inside none the less. Poppy then took in the rest of Karolin's altered attire. The self-professed Shine Slut was wearing Poppy's expensive pin-stripe suit!

The trouser cuffs were too short and finished way above the boots. Karolin was also visibly holding up the trousers, as they were clearly too wide at the waist. Her forearms were visible protruding from the short sleeves of the jacket, but the waistcoat easily buttoned up over her grubby white blouse. Karolin then put on Poppy's spectacles and appeared relatively transformed.

"Okay, Poppy Pig. From the moment I got these hooker boots off your feet, I've been able to keep you in a state over-sexed lethargy. But I sort of miss the catty outrage of my old colleague and I need you to move, so I'm going to release my grip. You'll still be under my total control, but you won't feel so drained. Every word of instruction I utter will be followed to the letter, understand?"

"Yes." Poppy quickly uttered to her own surprise.

"And you will answer every question I ask truthfully, understand?"

"Yes."

"Mistress is how an apprentice Shine Slut addresses her senior colleague, understand?"

"Yes...Mistress." Replied Poppy in self-disgust.

"Good, now keep still while I get my little fat girl ready to go home."

Poppy felt unable to move, but less exhausted and spaced-out. The intense feelings of sexual need had relented somewhat, but a pleasant tingle still persisted. This clashed discordantly with the sense of utter humiliation that Poppy felt at being owned, stripped and displayed by her former rival. Poppy's mind hadn't even begun to process the nonsense about curses, magical enslavement and being an 'apprentice Shine Slut'. The immediate need to cover up and get out of the open was the only thing that mattered. For that reason Poppy wasn't exactly against the idea of being taken 'home'. Karolin climbed up to the top step and looked down at Poppy.

Alucarda
Alucarda
83 Followers