Shining Girl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,273 Followers

"Husband still want to play! Good, I will have shower, very quick, then husband play some more, yes?"

I clamped my hands on her bum; I didn't want to let her go; the feeling of my rigid cock shoved far up inside her while I played with that incredible arse was just too good to let go, even for a short while, but I knew Teruko; if she decided to have a shower, she was going to have one, no matter what, so I reluctantly unclamped my hands from her firm, luscious little bum to allow her to dismount.

She slowly slid herself off my solidly erect cock, teasing and torturing me as she disengaged from me, a flood of mixed spunk and her own juices pouring down her inner thighs, making her giggle.

"This why I need shower, my husband!" she laughed, pointing at the spunk dripping out of her, "I wash, come back very quick, we play some more, yes?"

So saying, she leaned over and took my throbbing erection in her mouth, sucking the mixture of sperm and her own tangy juices off the shaft and crown, cleaning me and stiffening me even further, if that was possible.

"There, now husband ready, not go away, I back soon!" she smiled, and padded away into the bathroom. I did consider sneaking in there and ambushing her, but those Premier Inn bathrooms didn't have shower cubicles, just a shower head above the bathtub and a shower curtain, not easy to sneak into without slipping on the smooth surface of the tub and either crushing your nuts on the tiled floor, or bashing your erection on the disabled rail and putting a bend in it you'd never straighten out...

After about 3 hours (or maybe 10 minutes, my time-sense was a little skewed with an erection that swollen using up so much of the spare blood in my body) she came out again, showered, dried, moisturised, powdered and smelling like a peach sundae, and Jack Jr. sat up again, his object of adoration back in view and ready for some serious wrestling. She paused with the bath towel draped around her, with that smile on her face again, and let the towel drop to the floor, revealing all over again her spectacular body. She hip-swayed over to me where I sat on the edge of the bed, draping her arms around my neck as she kissed me softly, gently, lovingly, and so, so erotically. My erection, which had been flagging slightly while she was showering, perked up all over again and nudged her in her soft midriff as she pressed herself against me.

My hand slipped over her back, my two index fingers circling her lumbar dimples before sliding down to cup and squeeze her delightfully round and firm, shapely, buttocks. As we kissed I massaged and kneaded those juicy mounds of flesh, my hands delighting in the feel and texture of her skin and the warm satiny slipperiness of her, and the firm, slightly gelid feel of her as I gently jiggled and bounced her bum cheeks. I concentrated on lifting and separating them, sliding my fingers deeper into that shadowed cleft between them, until my fingers were tracing a path, one after another, over the taut, crinkled little hole concealed between those gorgeous, firm cheeks.

Teruko sighed and pushed back against my hand, indicating that she wanted me to explore further, so I kept one finger gently circling her secret place while my other hand slipped further under her to trace a line along the crease between her labia. That was all the encouragement she needed to climb onto my lap, straddling me, and slowly sliding down onto me, the tightness making me groan along with the feel of the wet heat enveloping me. She slid up and down a few times, then raised herself up, allowing my erection to slip out of her. She immediately took hold of me and began rubbing the slick head of my cock against her tight little anus, slowly working me into that hot, tight, moist little hole.

At last the head slid into her, wringing a popping little 'Oh!" from her, her ring immediately clamping down on me, and she began to slowly slide herself further and further down onto me, until she was completely impaled, my cock buried to the hilt in her tight anus. All the while her soft lips were exploring mine, her tongue darting around in my mouth as we kissed and tasted each other. I began thrusting into her, and she responded by pushing back against me, grinding her pussy against the base of my cock and gyrating her hips to work my cock in and out of her tight hot little hole. I lay back and reached out to hold and squeeze her beautiful breasts, distracting myself from the feel of her hot, tight rectum squeezing my cock so wonderfully by palming and rubbing her stiff rubbery nipples, and kneading her firm, globular breasts, making her gasp and smile as she rode me.

Now she began to move faster, her face flushing as her arousal built toward that final peak, the squeezing of her rectum even more pronounced as she ground and slid up and down on my length until she came at last with a hissing scream, her head thrown back as her anus clamped down on me, her pussy squirting a spray of hot liquid over my lower belly as her pussy quivered against me. Her rectum squeezed and sucked at my cock in time to the fluttering of her convulsing cervix against the thin membrane separating it from her rectum as her orgasm rolled on and on.

It would have taken a better man than me to hold out against such an assault on his senses, and I came with a heartfelt groan, my spunk blasting out of me and into the depths of her hot bowels, the feel of my swollen cock wedging tight in her arse and the fluttering of her cervix wringing jet after jet of spunk out of me and into her. I saw stars, my eyesight dimming and my ears popping with the force of my climax as I poured myself into her, and she fared no better, sobbing and gasping with the intensity of her thunderous orgasm.

We both slumped back down, our bodies twitching and humming in adrenaline aftershock after that peak we'd ascended to, our hearts hammering together. Teruko lifted her head to clamp her lips against mine, her small hands holding mine, our fingers intertwined as we kissed like possessed creatures, the aftermath of our intense sex no less intense as we kissed hard, almost brutally, feeling only the need to remain in contact in this way.

The mood eventually passed, to leave Teruko lying flat on me, her arms around my torso and her heart beating against mine as I breathed in the delicate peach scent of her hair, her body, her sweet breath, a dozen small, subtle scents that immediately indentified her to me. My cock softened and slid from her tight hole, followed by a small cascade as my spunk poured out of her gaping anus and drenched my cock and balls, making her giggle.

"Jakku-san so naughty, make big mess, need shower, I help you!"

I was in two minds about that, considering what had happened the last time she 'helped' me in the shower, but right now all I wanted to do was lie there holding her tight to me by her marvellous buttocks, her breasts crushed against me with her stiff nipples poking deliciously into me, and her soft lips in easy reach if I needed a quick fix. She also seemed to be in no rush to shower and leave, apparently quite content to lie there with my hands clamped to her bum, occasionally murmuring happily as I jiggled or squeezed her firm globes, her face lifting now and again to lick or softly kiss my eager lips.

At last, reluctantly, I let go of her and slid her off me, taking the maximum opportunity to grab as many outlying areas as I could, then, taking her by the hand, I led her into the bathroom to take a shower with me, both of us standing close together inside the not overlarge bathtub and actually having a shower for a change, not just using it as a staging-ground for more wet 'n' wild nookie. The best part for me was towelling-off her pneumatic body afterwards, holding all those glorious curves and protruding bits, watching her grin and bite her lip as I rubbed a particularly tender or interesting part...

We eventually arrived back home at about 3 a.m., grabbing one last opportunity for an extended snogging session in the porch before going in, and trying to sneak in so as not to disturb mum, although with all the suppressed giggling and heavy breathing I'm surprised they didn't hear us half-way across town. I saw the light go on upstairs and inwardly groaned. I'd been harbouring hopes of sneaking Teruko into my room, my promise to mum notwithstanding, but I guessed that plan was shot, so we flopped down on the couch, hearing mum's light tread on the stairs as she came down, Senshi pattering down ahead of her and leaping on Teruko; lucky him, I thought sourly...

Mum took in our generally slumped condition and asked if we wanted any cocoa or milk or anything, I declined, but Teruko joined mum in a cup of cocoa, and when she moved her mug down from her lips she had the most adorable cocoa moustache; I wanted to lick it off her, and when she flicked her tongue out, licking her lips and crossing her stocking-clad legs while grinning at me, the whisper of the sheer material encasing those long, perfect legs clear and loud to my ears, I had to suppress the urge to bang my head against the wall and howl. I groaned again, mum smiling at me, her expression telling me she knew exactly what was going through my mind, and what we'd been doing; I swear she could see every mucky, grubby little thought I was having, and she was enjoying every second of this.

So we sat, Teruko crossing and re-crossing her legs, mum grinning at my growing discomfort, and me slowly working into Roman-candle mode. I swear testosterone was leaking out of my ears on one side of the room as I contemplated all that exotic feminine gorgeousness sitting tantalisingly out of reach on the other side, with my mother as a sort of de-militarized zone in the middle enjoying every tortuous second of it.

I was also developing another problem; Jack Jr. had decided to make his presence felt, and try as I might, thinking of all the non-sexiest things I could imagine was having no effect. My zipper was under intolerable strain, and I actually had to grab hold of the chair arms to restrain myself from leaping up, dragging Teruko out of her chair and up to my room, and going seriously King Kong on her.

And so we sat there, making small talk in the gutter of the night, Teruko and I exchanging glances that drew smoking lines across the room, and mum sat there in the middle, deliberately making sure that I didn't leap on my sister in a hormone-fuelled frenzy and shove various parts of me into various parts of her, smirking at me, watching me slowly baste in my own juices, a fog of testosterone enveloping me. Eventually she must have taken pity on my strangulated expression, standing up and stretching and giving me the dirtiest smile and the most knowing look I'd ever seen.

She leaned down and pecked me on the cheek.

"Good night, dear, sleep well, and Jack...?"

I looked at her through a haze of frustration and thwarted sexual ambition, expecting a renewal of her injunction to behave and keep it in my pants.

"Yes mum?" I managed in a strangled croak.

"Both of you, try and keep the noise down if at all possible, we don't want the neighbours complaining!"

What the fu...? Did she just say what I thought she said? I looked at her in incomprehension, and caught a resigned, indulgent smile from her.

"Honestly, Jack, you carry on like your generation invented sex! How do you think I got you, for goodness sake, digging under a gooseberry bush? I know what you want to do, both of you, you're as subtle as a sledgehammer, so you might as well get on with it, I'll get no peace until you do!"

Oh. My. God. She did, she really did say it; she said it, and then she left, waving good night to both of us, while Teruko and I looked at each other in blank incomprehension. For about two seconds. Then it was a mad scramble to see who could get whose mouth on whom first. I won by the simple expedient of wrapping both arms around her and pinning her arms while I worked her face like an amorous dredger hose.

We broke off our frenzied kissing to look into each other's eyes and saw the same word there; 'Upstairs!'

I dragged her into my room, as I had a bigger bed, plus the thought of those myriad pictures of me in her room gave me a major case of the willies, and wasted no time in getting down to basics; you'd have thought we'd been abstaining for weeks, not continuing a session from two hours earlier, the way we went at it. As I closed the door, Teruko pulled off her dress, leaving her stockings in place, while I yanked off my trousers and shirt, levered off my shoes and socks and slipped my jockey's off, confronting her with a truly bone-chilling erection; it felt like it was cast in titanium, it was that painfully solid, and longer and fatter than I'd ever seen it; all I wanted to do was shove it in her somewhere wet, and I knew she wasn't too particular where, she was as ready for this as I was, believe me!

We closed and kissed, it seemed the natural thing to do, after all, we didn't have to do this quickly, mum had given us carte blanche, so there was time to take a little time. As I kissed her, my hands explored her taut, springy buttocks; those firm globes filled my hands wonderfully, the feel of them as I weighed them making my already tense cock even harder, if that was possible. As I lifted and separated them, she rubbed her mound against my cock as it lay pressed between us, the warmth of her wet labia transmitting all the way through my body to my brain, where it exploded in waves of desire for her; I had to have her again, she was the object and focus of all my desires now, and I needed her again. Our tryst earlier had just been a warm-up, now I wanted her for real, in my bed, where she belonged.

She sensed this, breaking our kiss to smile up at me before sliding to her knees and taking me in her mouth in one smooth movement. I took hold of her hands, our fingers twining together as she licked and sucked me, her talented tongue wringing feelings and sensations out of me I'd never experienced before as her head bobbed up and down, gently suctioning me as she licked and teased.

I could only take so much of this; I wanted to make love to her, feel myself inside her, not finish like this, so I stepped away from her, making her mew in surprise and look up at me questioningly. I nearly blew my load there and then; she looked like a Hentai fantasy fuck-doll with her stunning figure and beautiful face, long, honey-tinted hair, perfect breasts, and huge dark eyes, and I had to look away hurriedly before I lost it completely.

I took her hand and helped her to her feet, kissing her as soon as she was in range, covering her face, her lips with kisses as my hands roamed over her back and clenched her magnificent backside to pull her against me.

Teruko grinned and rubbed her mound against my cock, making me groan with need and anticipation. She saw this, and grinned wider, pulling me to the bed and gently urging me to sit then lie down. As I did she sat astride me, shuffling up until she was directly above my aching cock, then, taking hold of me, she slowly lowered herself, impaling herself on me with a long-drawn out hiss. I reached out to hold and squeeze her lovely nipples, lightly pinching them and drawing little cries and yelps from her as we worked ourselves up.

She began to slide up and down, rhythmically squeezing my cock with her inner muscles as she rode me slowly. I continued to squeeze and fondle her breasts, tweaking her nipples to feed her arousal, occasionally slipping my hands around her flanks to squeeze her enticingly firm buttocks, enjoying the feel of those perfect globes flexing as she rode me so well.

Being ridden like this, there was only one possible outcome; Teruko began to speed up, her beautiful face flushing as she approached orgasm, and I wasn't far behind her, my own release only held back by my determination not to come before she did, to give her what she wanted before I took what I wanted as well.

Her movements became more pronounced, more energetic as she pounded herself against me, until I felt her pussy clamp down on me, the muscles squeezing me as she climaxed, her head thrown back as she moaned and shuddered on me. The sudden constriction of her pussy pushed me over the edge, my balls tightening as I sprayed spunk into her deepest recesses, long, satisfying ropes bulleting into her, Teruko responding to the sensation of me shooting inside her with moans and even more convulsions of her tight little pussy around my already tortured cock.

She slumped down on me, her heart hammering as she sobbed for breath. I clamped my hands around her inviting little backside, once again marvelling at the texture and firm springy bounce of those glorious globes even as my cock began to soften and slip from her. She lifted her head to kiss me lightly, grinning that sexy little grin of hers before sliding off me and pulling herself into my side, her arm around me as I pulled the covers over both of us.

"Goodnight my husband!" she murmured, her hand flat on my belly as she rubbed my lightly, "sleep late tomorrow, Jakku-san, we have long drive in evening, must get rest now. I love you, Jakku-san!"

I turned to face her, wrapping my arms around her and pulling her close so I could kiss her once.

"I love you too, little wife, sleep well!" I whispered, getting a sweet smile as a reward before she burrowed down into me and closed her eyes. She was asleep in seconds, and I lay there for a few minutes admiring her, listening to her soft, even breathing, enjoying the feel of her warm softness under my hands.

We left Shrewsbury in the late afternoon, promising mum we'd be back as soon as Teruko had some free time from uni, and made good time back down to London, arriving a little after eight o'clock. We debated whether we should go out for dinner or raid the fridge, but the consensus was that neither of us wanted to cook after a four hour drive, so Teruko drove us to a Burmese restaurant I'd heard about in Greenwich, not far from the Royal Observatory, where we feasted on Ohno Kaukswe, a spicy chicken and coconut soup with noodles, Ameh-Hna, a red-hot Pork and King Prawn curry with jasmine rice, and Akau-Khe, crispy, flame grilled marinated belly pork strips on a bed of pickled shredded green papaya, prawns, peanuts, and crushed chilli's.

Teruko was wide-eyed at the variety and taste of all the different dishes, and amused at some of the expressions on my face when I picked up and chewed an innocuous-looking morsel only to discover its predominant taste was heart-stoppingly hot and spicy! All in all, it was a successful evening; plus, she was getting admiring, envious, and downright lustful looks from everyone in the place; my girl really was a head-turner!

We eventually got back to the flat late, which was not a problem; we both had a free day the next day, and I had plans to seriously ravage my fiancée, which was how I thought of her now, nice and early as a 'good morning' present, and so we tumbled into bed, both of us worn-out by the weekend and just glad to be back in our own little refuge.

I was awakened by the phone ringing, I looked at my watch, almost 8 a.m., and somewhat groggily picked it up, wondering who it could be as I didn't recognise the number.

"Hello?" I croaked, and a voice I hadn't heard in several years suddenly took me right back to my school days.

"Jack? Jack, it's me, Harry! How are you doing, big feller?"

Harry Waterfield. I hadn't heard from him in years, and now, not two days after talking about him, he's calling me at eight in the morning; this had to be more than a coincidence. "Harry!" I said, "To what do I owe the pleasure? I was talking about you a couple of nights ago to Mr. Fineman, and now you're calling me. What's up?"

beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,273 Followers