Shining Girl Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,272 Followers

"We were so worried! Poor Teruko's been wearing herself to a frazzle, sleeping in that awful chair next to your bed every night for the last six months in case you woke up and she wasn't there! How do you feel, Jack? Honestly?"

I looked at both of them as they waited for my answer.

"Physically, I feel fine; a little wobbly now and then, but the hospital assures me that's purely due to being immobile for so long, and should pass. As for the other thing; I have to be honest, you both seem like really nice people, and you obviously know me well, and I don't want to offend you, but I can't remember either of you at all; hell, I can't remember anything prior to ten days ago!"

The girl, who'd introduced herself as Sai Fong, looked at me sympathetically.

"It's okay, Jack, we're not offended. Harry and I were so worried for you, and for Teruko, she's been almost out of her mind; the only way we could get her to leave and get something to eat, or get some proper rest, was for one of us to wait there at your bedside. We saw you like that, so now that you're back with us, we'll take you as you are; we're your friends, always remember that, and you can't offend us!"

I was almost overcome; tears seemed to come easily these days, had I always been such a cry-baby?

Harry sat down next to me and put his arm around me, hugging my shoulder briskly.

"What Sai says is true, Jackie-boy, we'll be there, and maybe we can find a way to get this fixed together; all your friends are worried sick about you; we're just the tip of the iceberg, don't forget that! If I have to take you every place you've ever been, I'll do that if there's a chance it'll help you regain your memory. I've spoken with Doctor Hunter, and he believes that your amnesia is temporary, and perhaps it only needs one trigger to unlock your memories, we'll look and try anything until we find one, if that's what it takes; you're not alone, old boy!"

Harry spent the rest of the afternoon talking to me about school and rugby, escapades we'd had (which sounded fun, I really wished I'd been there!) mutual friends, general conversation which did a lot to flesh out my world-picture, showing me pictures of us together, I presume in school, pictures of me in a rugby strip, one picture of me holding up a large trophy with him. Harry was good company, and he genuinely seemed to like me, which disposed me well toward him as well.

Sai Fong was a delight; warm, funny, witty, acerbic, a perfect foil for Harry's serious-minded attitude; the fact that she was also a complete knockout didn't escape my notice either! I was sorry when they had to leave, but Sai Fong said they'd be back in the morning; she had a free day from university, and Harry had to be at somewhere called Woolwich Arsenal, which sounded vaguely familiar, which was not far from the flat, so he'd drop Sai Fong off to spend the morning with Teruko and me, and he'd be along later.

Bedtime was a little embarrassing. Teruko had shown me my room, and after showering and drying-off in the bathroom, I walked into my room in just my shorts, with a bathrobe over, to find her in my bed.

"I'm sorry, I...I thought this was my room...?" I faltered, but she just smiled.

"It our room, Jakku-san, this our bed. Come to bed now, you must rest, you still not strong. I want to rest next to husband again, it has been too long since husband sleep in own bed!"

I gingerly slipped off my robe, conscious of the fact that I only had shorts on under the robe; I'd not expected company, and I was a little flustered, not to say a little embarrassed too. Teruko looked at me, her eyes sad as she slipped out of bed and held her hand out to me. She was wearing 'Hello Kitty' pyjamas that were slightly too big for her, and she looked absolutely adorable, as well as sexy, a hidden, deeper part of me noted, a definite stirring inside me at the thought.

"Jakku-san, you are so thin, you must eat, be fit again, I help you, my husband. Now husband come to bed, you look so tired, please come, sleep now!"

Somewhat hesitantly, I slid under the covers, lying back and pulling them up around me. Teruko fussed with them a little, tucking me in properly, and then surprising me with a small kiss on the side of my mouth.

"Sleep well, my husband!" she murmured, her fingers tracing my jawline for a second, her eyes clouded as she lay on her side, her eyes fixed on mine. On impulse, I took her hand and squeezed it gently to thank her for looking after me so kindly, and she slid herself up against me, her head fitting into the hollow of my neck as she hugged me gently.

"It okay to put arm around me, Jakku-san, you not hurt me!" she murmured, and I could hear the sadness in her voice; almost without thinking I slid my arm around her, holding her properly for the first time. It felt good, actually, it felt great; she was soft and warm, and she fitted against me as though she was a part of me, and once again that sense of déjà vu permeated me; I'd definitely done this before, with her, it felt so right. I felt her warm little hand on my back as she gently rubbed between my shoulder-blades, relaxing and calming me as she lovingly rubbed and caressed me. She looked up at me, a bright, happy smile on her face.

"Sleep now, my husband, in morning we will talk, you ask, I will tell, but now you must rest, please to go to sleep!"

I smiled at her expression, and lay back, unconsciously pulling her closer to me, but enjoying the warmth and feel of her as she curled up inside my arm.

I awoke in the dead of night, wide awake from a confused dream of faces and places, the images already fading, but one image remained clear; Teruko, much younger than she was now, sitting on a bed with me with a large black dog sitting up at her feet; she'd called the dog "Sinai" or "Sensei", something like that; it was vivid and unfading, and I knew that I was remembering her as a young girl, which raised yet another question; how long had I known this girl? Were we childhood sweethearts? Where did I meet her, and when?

As I pondered, I slowly became aware of where my hand was; somehow, while I slept, my hand had found itself inside the back of her pyjama pants and was clutching her firm, warm, rounded buttock. I was stunned; what was I doing? I had no business touching her so intimately, and I tried to stealthily slide my hand away from the forbidden territory, but even that was enough to wake her.

I tried to take my hand away, spluttering apologies, but she stopped my hand by putting her hand on mine, and touched my lips with her fingertip.

"Sshhh, Jakku-san, it okay, you my husband, you allowed to hold me like that! It nice, please do not stop! Husband can hold me closer if he wish, he not hurt me, I would like him to hold me close again!"

All the while, she'd been gently undulating against me, and now that involuntary reaction was happening again; I looked at her in ashamed embarrassment, but she just smiled at me and ground herself against me a little harder, her hand going around the back of my neck to gently pull my head down so she could kiss me lightly on the lips.

"Husband and wife do lot of things together, all good; it part of love, Jakku-san want me show him how again?" she breathed, and I could only nod, my mouth suddenly too dry to speak.

Teruko knelt up on the bed, switched on the bedside lamp, and began slowly unbuttoning her pyjama top, smiling gently all the while. I watched half in anticipation, half in trepidation, wondering what she was going to show me, or if I was even capable of understanding what she wanted us to do, a strange, not uncomfortable tightness beginning to make itself felt in the base of my scrotum as my erect penis suddenly throbbed insistently. She undid the last of the buttons and pulled off the top, her breasts spilling out into the lamplight, perfectly formed, opulent without being excessive, with beautiful, pale brownish-pink nipples, solidly erect in the lamplight.

Suddenly, unaccountably, I had the urge to suck and squeeze those delicious looking nubs, and Teruko smiled as I reached out, almost mesmerised, to hold and feel those magnificent orbs. I suddenly looked into her eyes, realising what I was doing, and made to pull away, but she took my wrists and pulled my hands back onto her fabulous breasts.

"It is allowed; you are my husband!" she grinned, her eyes twinkling as she smiled, and so I once again took those beautiful breasts in my hands, feeling the stiff firmness of the nipples against my palms, hearing her soft sigh as I gently rubbed them as I slid my hands all over those alluring breasts. I hadn't realised I'd moved closer to her, close enough to lean down and gently suck one of her nipples into my mouth, feeling the texture of the firm rubbery flesh against my lips as I nibbled, sucked and licked it, instinct filling in where knowledge lacked, my erection growing even harder and more insistent as sense-memories awakened, the almost cellular awareness that this was something I had done before, many times.

Without even realising it, my other hand took hold of her other breast, and began twirling and lightly pinching the nipple in time to my sucking and nibbling of the one in my mouth. Absently I felt her hands on my head as she twined her fingers in my hair, holding me against her as I suckled and teased, her sighs and soft rippling murmurs letting me know that I was doing it just right.

I felt her hand under my chin, and I looked up at her, to see her deep ruby lips smile invitingly, and instinctively, impulsively, I leaned in to kiss those curving red lips. As my lips brushed against hers, the sudden urge to kiss her rose up inside me, and I pulled her closer, her lips suddenly irresistible, my need to kiss her deeply suddenly almost overpowering.

Teruko wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me back just as enthusiastically, her tongue slipping between my lips to brush and wriggle against mine, the feeling hot, and clean, and very, very sexy!

I broke off for air, to see her smiling happily at me.

"Now I know Jakku-san not forget how to kiss me!" she grinned, and I had to grin back; with the golden lamplight bathing her skin in soft light, and her nipples glowing like dark coral jewels, she was beautiful and desirable, and something deep inside me was clamouring for her, a voice I could almost hear...

Teruko slid of the bed, and turned slightly away from me to pull down the pyjama pants, wriggling the tight waistband over her shapely hips, her naked, beautifully firm buttocks jiggling delightfully and her breasts tolling like bells with her motion. She turned to face me again, her grin still very much in evidence, and her spectacular breasts now revealed in a their naked glory as she posed in front of me, her long, lithe legs and flat stomach a poem of symmetry and grace and feminine beauty. Her firm, protuberant breasts crowned with two stiff nipples atop delicious coral caps, her tiny waist and smoothly flaring hips curving round to her tight buttocks and inviting lumbar dimples, all formed an image in my mind that edged tantalisingly close to memory and recall.

Her flat, taut belly rounded down to a crease of folded flesh between her slim thighs, a glistening mystery that made my heart slam and pound in my chest, but why I couldn't say. She was everything, and more, that I had imagined, and to now have her here, with me, ready to take me wherever I wanted to go, that thought was almost too much; how could I deserve something as gorgeous, as beautiful, as innocent as this?

My penis was now almost unbearably hard; my scrotum, normally so loose and flaccid, was a tight saddle under the root of my cock, the pressure on both of them urgently needing to be released, to be relieved somehow.

Teruko held out her hand to me, inviting me to join her, and I wordlessly slid off the bed, taking her hands as she gently teased me closer, finally curling her hand around my neck to gently, sweetly, but oh! so erotically, kiss and nibble my bottom lip, my nose full of the peach scent of her, and another, musky, tangy-sweet scent hovering just on the edge of perception, the smell of her own arousal.

As she kissed me gently but firmly, her free hand brushed against my rigid cock in my shorts, my cock twitching and jumping as her hand brushed it again, this time the fingertips lingering for a second, feeling out the shape and texture of my erection. Teruko broke our kiss to look up at me and smile gently.

"Husband excited, can I see please? I not hurt you, if you not like, I stop, I promise! "

I swallowed again; I wanted her to hold me like that, to help me relieve the pressure inside me, to make this feeling, this sweet agony dissipate somehow, but I was scared and embarrassed too. Her gentle question helped to quell that, and I found myself nodding apprehensively, although a part of me wanted that very much indeed.

She slid her hands down to my hips, and without taking her eyes from mine, began inching my shorts down, waiting for me to say 'stop', but I didn't; she was all I knew in the world, right now she was all I had, and I trusted her.

At last my waistband slid over my hips and my shorts dropped to the floor. I looked away, biting my lip, in a fury of embarrassment at being naked in front of this beautiful girl, but Teruko gently turned my head back to her, her sweet smile still in place.

"It is all right, Jakku-san, not look away! There is nothing to feel shame for, look, I am naked too! This normal, it proper for you and me. One day, you will be my husband, I will be your wife, so there can be no wrong thing between us."

I looked into her eyes and saw the truth of what she was saying. My erection, meanwhile, had paid no attention to my inner turmoil, and stayed stubbornly, resolutely firm and unflagging, and now her warm little hand wrapped around the base, to give a gentle squeeze. I nearly fainted with the sensation; it felt strange, wonderful, and intense, plus a welter of other things I had no name for, all of them pleasurable, all of them centring on this girl who held me so intimately.

Her hand began to pump gently, the sensation almost making me pass-out, it felt so good. She looked deeply into my eyes, and once again I was compelled to kiss her.

While we kissed, and as she pumped my cock, her other hand began gently stroking and caressing my balls, making my eyes widen as the sensations inside me ramped-up, the need inside me growing huge and unmanageable any longer. I cried out as something inside me reached a crescendo, white hot waves of pleasure radiating out from my groin as my cock suddenly spurted on her, long jets bursting out of me to splash on her belly and between her breasts in a fury of release. Teruko continued to pump and squeeze my cock, urging more and more out of me, the thick, translucent spray splashing and running down her torso in thick, viscous rivulets.

I stopped ejaculating, my cock still hard, still twitching, but that feeling of tension, of unbearable pressure had been relieved, and now I just felt relaxed; too relaxed, in fact; I was swaying with weariness, my knees feeling weak and my body almost overcome with fatigue. Teruko urged me onto the bed, where I flopped down, suddenly realising my heart was beating like a trip-hammer.

I tried to catch my breath, and Teruko slowly inched me back onto the pillow, to lie prone while she wiped her torso with her pyjama top before climbing into bed with me and pulling the covers over both of us. I was tired, true, but I had some questions, and now, as I had her full attention, it seemed like a good time to ask her.

"Teruko, what just happened? What was all...that...just now?"

She looked at me calmly, and began to explain, as well as I could understand, the facts of life, or some of them, anyway...

"So that stuff makes babies, yes?" I asked her, "So, are you going to have a baby then?"

She grinned at me.

"It need to be inside me for that, Jakku-san! I show you that soon. I not have baby yet, not until you ready for me have baby, but it nice to practice! In morning, if you ready, I can show you how, you like?"

I nodded, and she smiled, her face lighting up.

"Jakku-san not forget everything, I think! In morning will be better, must rest now, husband very tired, we have visitor tomorrow, so wake up early, yes?"

Again I nodded, and she smiled.

"Good, sleep now, my husband, dream of me, I dream of you every night, now dream come true, and I am so very happy! Goodnight Jakku-san, love you very much!"

I hugged her close as she moulded her lovely naked body against mine, her lips brushing mine before she nestled her head into the hollow of my neck and closed her eyes with a happy sigh.

When I awoke, I was surprised, and gratified, to discover I had a rigid, and rather impressively erect, penis poking solidly into Teruko's rear as she spooned against me. As I woke, her eyes fluttered open as she turned her head and gently stroked the side of my face with her fingertips.

"I see Jakku-san truly not forget everything!" she giggled softly, her voice soft and melodic, musical and sweet. On impulse I nibbled her earlobe, and she giggled again.

"That nice, I like that, do some more, please!" so I did, listening to her sighing as I gently licked and nibbled her earlobe. I could see her nipples erecting as I licked, and again, responding to some inner prompting, I slid my hand over her ribcage to cup and squeeze her breast, feeling the nipple firm and rubbery between my fingertips as I teased it to a solid rigidity.

Teruko sighed, pushing her soft, yielding backside against my hard cock, the sensation awakening other promptings, urges that made me kiss and nibble her neck, her shoulder, and finally, as she turned to face me, her soft, invitingly red lips. As we kissed, the sensation feeling clean and safe, and exciting, her hands drifted down my now rigidly erect cock, taking hold of me as she had done the previous night, and rubbing the head of it as she squeezed the shaft.

Her hands were sending electric jolts though my body, the pleasure mounting up my spine until it grounded in my brain, and a light went on as I realised what she wanted to do with me. Almost without thought I moved between her wide-spread thighs, supporting myself on my knees and elbows as she kissed me hard and urgently, at the same time gripping my now painfully rigid cock.

As I thrust forward slowly, I felt the tip of my cock encounter a soft, warm heat, and a sensation almost like moist lips caressing me, and I realised I was almost inside her, something she wanted, by the look of encouragement, love and sheer need she gave me. As I dithered at the entrance, she slid down, her action causing my cock to slip inside her all the way. Teruko groaned, as did I at the tight, hot sensation of being so deep inside her, at the feel of her heat enclosing me, the firm, moist clasp of her pussy around me almost making me go off again like I had the previous night.

Teruko smiled and pulled me gently down to her, kissing me softly, and I kissed her back, her lips and the feel of her skin awakening things inside me that wanted her this way. I began to move, instinct awakening again and showing me what to do, and she encouraging me, gently thrusting back against me, her pussy squeezing me in time to my thrusts into her. She smiled at me, and tears ran from the corners of her eyes. I stopped, panicked, thinking I was somehow hurting her, but she thrust back at me and urged me on, smiling and wiping the tears away.

"Husband remember, Jakku-san remember how to make love, I so happy, I never think I make love to husband again, now he is here, he make love to me again, I am happy again!"

The sight of her here, under me, her breasts pale and firm with her stiff nipples pressing into my chest, her sleek thighs wrapped around me, and her soft, inviting lips parted as her face slowly flushed, all these were awakening memories, other times we had done this.

beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,272 Followers