Shining Girl Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,274 Followers

"All done and dusted, Jack! Don't worry, I didn't hurt him, I just stuffed him in a cab, and reminded him that I knew where he lived, and all his grubby little hang-outs, and if he tried his tricks again on anyone I'd shove him head down in the river and watch him blow bubbles until he ran out of them! I don't think he'll be back; tonight he finally ran out of whatever lingering friendship or sympathy anyone might have had for him. We're done with Slimy Fineman! I just feel sorry for his parents; they're good people, I can't imagine where he gets it from..."

Andy and his sister, and Harry and Sai Fong sat down with us, all of us chatting about what had happened, and what Andy thought of our relationship; the answer I got surprised me, although it really shouldn't have.

"Jack, you've been crazy about Teruko for years, the whole school knew it, it was so bloody obvious to everyone; you remember my younger brother, Freddy? He told me about the word you put out about her. It pissed him off no end; the scrawny little squirt actually thought he was in with a chance! Of course, no-one was going to chance anything, not with Scary Jack Cameron standing guard over her! Besides, you're not as alone as you think..."

A light went on inside my head, so I innocently asked Linda who she was there with, watching as she blushingly locked eyes with her brother, Andy nodding slightly. Bingo!

"Actually, Jack, about that..." she hedged, smiling shyly as Andy took her hand, looking me directly in the eyes.

"Linda and I are...together, Jack, we have been for a year now. That's why I didn't say anything about you and Teruko; we're in the exact same situation, and we couldn't be happier! Mum and dad know, but so far they haven't said anything; to be honest, I don't think they ever will; they're so rarely on the same planet as the rest of us that when they do come up for air they don't even register what's going on around them. Just between you and me, I think they took one too many hits of the old Maui Wowie back the days of Flower-Power! I think Freddy was hoping he and Linda would...you know, but she chose me, and here we are!"

Harry grinned and excused himself, returning with a tray of drinks so we could toast each other for the New Year. At midnight we all sang 'Auld Lang Syne' and indulged in a frenzy of balloon-popping, backslapping and wailing party-blowers. Harry was originally supposed to be taking us home, but he'd had a couple of drinks, so Sai Fong took the wheel. We could tell Harry never drank; he was fast asleep by the time we arrived back at the house, not even 10 minutes away from the hotel, so we helped him indoors, walked him upstairs and dropped him on the bed in the guest bedroom before having one last nightcap and retiring for the night.

I wasn't in the least bit tired; I'd really done nothing except dance with Teruko a couple of times, and the feel of her moving against me had been playing hob with my hormones all evening. It would be true to say that I had a major woody by the time I managed to decoy her into the bedroom (without too much effort, I had to admit...)

As soon as I had her behind closed doors I pounced, clamping my mouth on hers as I wrestled my trousers down over my unruly erection with one hand and unzipped her dress with the other, panting in my eagerness to get her naked all over again. Teruko pulled away from me and stepped back, pulling her dress down over her hips, her nipples dancing as she shimmied her dress down past her hips and onto the floor. Aside from her seamed stocking, teetering heels, and teeny-weeny little panties she was naked, the sight of her stiffening me even further, almost painfully so; wearing those four-inch heels made her legs look impossibly long and sleek, and all I wanted was to feel those firm rounded thighs wrapped around me as I pounded into her.

She definitely seemed to feel the same way, waiting until I was fully naked before walking me backwards until my knees contacted the bed, causing me to sit down hurriedly. As though on cue, she climbed astride me, taking hold of my throbbing cock and slowly rubbing it back and forth across her dripping wet pussy, coating the head in her honeyed syrup. When she judged I was ready, she slowly sat down on my lap, sliding me into her tight wetness, her pussy clasping me in its hot succulence as I slowly slid into her. Teruko was in control here, and as she draped her arms around my neck, and kissed me long and deep, she slowly, agonisingly slowly, humped herself up and down on me, her pussy alternately squeezing and releasing me as she did so. I held onto her lovely firm, globular buttocks, enjoying the feel of her gluteal muscles flexing as she slid up and down on me, concentrating on feeling her warm silky flesh as a distraction from the sweet suction as her strong pussy muscles squeezed, rippled, and massage me inside her.

Now she urged me to lie down, she still clamping her lips hungrily to mine as she followed me down, my hands still holding tightly by her taut arse. She sat up and smiled down at me, her long, silky hair forming a shimmering golden veil as she hung her head down, concentrating on rocking and gyrating her hips, still squeezing me as she pumped back and forth faster now, her face flushing as her orgasm approached. I relinquished my hold on her beautiful arse to hold and squeeze those firm, protuberant breasts and lightly pinch and squeeze her stiffly engorged pink nipples as she rode me ever nearer to her fulfilment.

Her movements became faster, wilder, her breath catching as a flush spread down her neck and suffused her chest, her nipples seemingly even stiffer and fatter.

She came with a with a loud, hissing scream, her pussy convulsed and clamped down on me so tight I literally couldn't move, the rippling finally pushing me over the edge, as her orgasm rocketed around and through her, my spunk pulsing into her as she ground and pushed herself against me, rolling her orgasm on and on as she rubbed her engorged clitoris against me.

At last she slumped down on me, her pussy twitching around my still hard cock, my own flood finally reduced to a sticky trickle as I blurred-out, barely able to move in the aftermath of the intense, shattering climax she'd brought me to. At last, she slowly, groggily sat up, her gentle smile widening into an amused grin as she saw me spread-eagled, looking like a starfish at low tide, too buggered to move, but with a look of happy concussion pasted on my face. With a little encouragement from her, I managed at last to ooze my way up the bed and under the covers, where I collapsed and lay like a dead thing, fucked to a complete standstill by my beautiful kid sister.

*

Teruko and I stayed another week, letting the weather settle down a little, but we had to leave eventually; I was worried about the flat, our things, living as we did in an area not over-policed at the best of times, and eventually mum conceded that I was well enough to travel down without her shepherding us. I was relieved, not because I was embarrassed by having my mother driving me around at my age, but because I didn't want her driving the 200 or so miles back from London alone, in the dead of winter; even though there was no snow to speak of just now, the weather could turn nasty at the drop of a hat; the temperature was worryingly low, and black ice on the motorways was an invisible killer. I could never let my mum out in that, I'd never be able to live with myself if anything happened to her, and Teruko felt exactly the same. Between us we convinced her that Grandad's Isuzu Trooper was safe; it was the best kind of car for the road conditions, but to put her mind at ease, we'd take it down in easy stages; besides, there were two of us to share the driving, and we promised we'd stop every hour so we could rest.

We left early the following morning to give ourselves daylight all the way back to Lewisham; at this time of year, it could be full dark by 3.30 p.m., so the earlier we got away the better, and we'd come home again soon, anyway; I was still on the binnacle list, and Teruko didn't re-start university until March, so we had plenty of free time; as soon as the weather got better, we'd come back up to drop Grandad's car off, Teruko driving my Frontera, as she was used to it, and me following in the Trooper.

When we arrived back at the flat, we discovered Harry and Sai Fong had already been there ahead of us, turning on the heating, the fridge and the hot water heater, and leaving fresh bread, eggs, sausages and bacon, milk, tea and coffee, and a bowl of fruit on the table. They'd locked up and posted the keys through the letterbox, and Sai had very thoughtfully piled the bed linens and quilts on the bed, so we made up the bed, then I made myself a coffee and brewed a pot of green tea for Teruko as we settled back into our own little home away from home, the place where we had first acknowledged who we were and what we meant to each other.

Life soon settled into a kind of normal again. I had numerous appointments to meet with Mr. Hunter at the national Hospital, who'd apparently been my surgeon and specialist while I was comatose. He was fascinated by my recovery, and the circumstances leading up to it, and we spent most of my appointment s discussing what had happened, and how the brain works, a subject he admitted vast ignorance about. Also, as I was still significantly underweight for my height, and still had a tendency to fall over in a light breeze, he put me in touch with the hospital dietician and several consultations with the physiotherapists, setting me a target weight and date, and slowly getting me used to physical exercise again.

Finally, a week before Teruko was due to restart at uni, he pronounced me as fit as I could be, given the circumstances, and signed me over to the tender mercies of No. 3 Field Hospital Assessment Unit preparatory to taking me of the sick-list and putting me back on active deployment in my role as an Engineering Project Manager. From then on, it was down to the Civil Service to prove me unfit for work, which of course they couldn't, and so, with a sigh of relief, I was back at my job, another major milestone passed.

My first day back at work was an endless cavalcade of people stopping by to welcome me back, to enquire about my health, and to wish me well. The apprentices at Donnington sent me a gift, a Mk.VII helmet made of polished stainless steel with a note attached to the effect that I should probably wear it in future when walking through Lewisham, just in case anyone wanted to shoot me in the head again...

And so life went on; I soon fell back into the routine of my job, splitting my time between Woolwich, Donnington and Abbey Wood, picking up the threads and strands of my work-life, very quickly burying myself in the complexities of keeping Britain's armoured capability up-to-date and available for our armed forces. Teruko re-started university in March, and our life together became one of simple, happy domesticity. There was no question that one day I would marry this girl, but not until she'd finished university; she wanted to graduate, and I wanted her to as well, so we had three years to save, make plans, and fall even more deeply in love.

*

Teruko, mum, Grandad and I were there the day Harry and Sai Fong married, in the beautiful Wren Church in Ludgate in the City of London; Teruko was Sai's single bridesmaid, and I acted as Usher, while Harry's grandfather was Best Man. It was a short, traditional ceremony, as was ours three months later. Teruko and I married in St. Chad's, a beautiful round church on Claremont Bank, in Shrewsbury. Harry was my Best Man, Sai was Maid of Honour, and Grandad gave her away. Again, we opted for the simple, traditional service. All my school friends were there, Andy and Linda proudly showing us her engagement ring, and we held a reception at another hotel in the centre of town. I had a special surprise for Teruko, part of my wedding gift to her.

The reception was a gift from mum and Grandad, as was the cake and flowers, and I was nearly bursting with pride as I led my lovely bride out to dance with her for the first time as husband and wife for real; she'd been calling me husband for so long, now it was real, official, and true, and my heart was nearly bursting with love and longing for this beautiful girl who'd given me so much. As we danced, the room faded away until there was only her, holding me forever, her eyes like huge dark embers, love and happiness welling up in them; I'd brought her here after heart-breaking tragedy, made her part of my family, and now she was mine for real, forever, sister no longer, now she was my wife, the owner of my heart and soul.

After we'd circled the dance floor, people began filtering on, gradually filling the floor, even mum, dancing with Harry's dad, and Grandad flirting with the girl he was dancing with, having a great time. As our friends danced, I pulled Teruko to one side, and took out an envelope from my breast pocket, handing it to her.

"What this, my husband?" she smiled.

"Open it, go on, I think you'll like it!" I urged her.

Teruko tore open the envelope and gasped. Inside was two First-Class round-trip tickets to Japan; her parents were long gone, but they still loomed large in her life, and now was the time for her to return to them, and for me to pay my respects.

She turned to me with tears in her eyes.

"Thank you, my husband, thank you, this best thing you do for me! Now I can ask mother and father for blessings too! Thank you, my husband!"

Mum had elected to drive Grandad home to Oswestry, and stay there for the night, giving Teruko and me the house to ourselves on our wedding night. When we arrived home I carried her over the threshold; even though it wasn't our house, it was still our home, and it felt right doing it this way. I swore to myself that one day I would carry her over the threshold like this of our very own house.

Once we were indoors, she took off her veil that she'd put back on for the journey home, folding it carefully and laying it across the back of mum's recliner chair , then took my hand, smiling naughtily at me.

"Husband come with me now; we are husband and wife, and this our wedding night. Come, Jakku san, you have much to do!"

I followed her up stairs to our room, seeing how mum had cleared the room of everything and had scattered rose petals over the bed, the subtle scent complementing Teruko's own special, almost subliminal scent, that complex that identified her immediately to me.

"Please to help...!" she smiled, reaching for the back of her wedding dress, and of course I was there; this was one gift I was more than capable of unwrapping myself!

I slid the zipper down, and unhooked the little hook-and-eye fastener, watching her as she slid the dress down; as she did I caught my breath; she was wearing a tight dark-blue Basque holding up white stockings, with a miniscule blue thong over the top, barely concealing the lips of her pussy. She stepped out of the multitude of crisp white petticoats and lifted the dress off the floor, to slide it onto the hanger I wordlessly handed her. I took the dress from her and put it on the dressing rail, and turned back to admire her. She truly was an awesome sight, her long legs accentuated by her heels and the high sides of her thong panties, the crown of hair piled on her head further adding to her height.

"Husband help me...?" she smiled, indicating the back of the Basque, but I wasn't going to, not yet; I was still ogling the perfection that was Teruko Cameron, my wife.

I gathered her into my arms, her arms going around my neck to pull herself up as I dipped down to kiss her, our lips meeting in the perfect kiss, all my heart and love and longing for her expressing itself in that one gesture. As we kissed I could feel her slowly grinding herself against me, the feel of her almost unbearable after the enforced separation tradition demanded; I wanted her so badly I could taste it, my need and lust for her flaming up inside me.

Teruko was obviously feeling the same way, rhythmically shoving and grinding her mound against my cock as I pulled her to me by her stunning backside, my hands squeezing and separating the firm globes as I kissed her wildly, passionately, all rational thought or reason flown out the window as the need for her flared even higher.

"Help...me...!" croaked Teruko, her voice thick with need, and I responded in a fumbling flurry of unhooking and unsnapping, getting that wonderful lingerie creation off my wife so I could feast on her nakedness once more. Teruko meanwhile was busily unbuttoning my formal shirt and collar, popping out studs and unhooking my trousers, stripping me as I stripped her, until I was naked. She still had that tiny wisp of a thong around her perfect hips, but I wanted to peel that off slowly, not yank it off.

Teruko sat on the bed and held her arms out to me, calling me to her. She reached out and took hold of my cock, squeezing me as I flexed involuntarily, before dipping he head down to slide her lips over the end, her mouth almost unbearably hot and moist. I was having a very difficult time not coming there and then, and doing polyphase equations wasn't going to help, not this time, so I backed away, seeing the look of surprise on her face, knowing as she did that this was one of my favourite things.

"Not like this, baby, not tonight!" I gasped, a slow smile spreading across her face. She slid back up along the bad and patted it, inviting me, and as I climbed onto the bed she turned to face me.

"Husband know what tonight mean, yes?" she smiled. I must have looked a little puzzled, as she leaned over to tap the tip of my nose gently with her little pink forefinger.

"This wedding night; tonight we supposed to make a baby. Is husband ready to make babies with me?"

That did it for me. With an inarticulate growl I grabbed her, pulling her close as I slid that wisp of string and lace off her, my cock throbbing with the need to have her. When I rubbed her labia, my fingers were slicked with her juices; apparently she was as ready for me as I was for her. As we kissed I rolled her into her back, her legs parting as I slid between them; there was no need for foreplay; we were both keyed-up by a day of anticipation of this moment. Teruko broke our kiss to smile and rub noses with me.

"Make love to me, husband, make baby in me tonight!"

I slowly thrust forward, Teruko lifting her hips to meet me as I penetrated her, my cock harder than it had ever been, the thought of finally making love to my wife on our wedding night more aphrodisiac than any Rhino Horn or other mumbo jumbo could ever be. Her hot, slick pussy was tight and glorious, the feeling of finally being in her after waiting for what felt like forever, but had in actuality only been a few days, almost beyond description. As I pushed further into her, she pushed herself back at me, meeting my thrusts in perfect counterpoint. And so we thrust and pumped at each other, not having sex, not screwing, not fucking, we were making love, on our wedding night, in our marriage bed. Tonight I was making love to my wife for the first time, and praying I was making a baby in her, the one thing I wanted above all other things.

We were too highly keyed to last for long; the emotional charge of this, our lovemaking, was pushing our arousal to beyond any limits we'd ever explored before; as Teruko began to gasp and thrash underneath me in the throes of orgasm, as mine hit me too, making me groan out load as pulse after pulse of sperm jetted out of me, bathing her insides with my seed, hopefully accomplishing its purpose this time and planting itself inside her. At the feel of me exploding inside her, Teruko screamed as her orgasm peaked, jolting and crashing through her, the walls of her pussy rippling and squeezing as she milked me, more and stronger jets of sperm erupting from me as we convulsed together again in mutual orgasm, our bodies stiffly melded together as we pleasured ourselves.

beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,274 Followers