Shiny New Toy

Story Info
A former Dominant is toyed with for the very first time
4.3k words
4.14
25.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
samadhi
samadhi
1 Followers

The boy found himself squatting, not kneeling nobly, or standing strong like a man, but squatting, naked and uncomfortable on a little wooden stool. His knees had been drawn up and cuffed to the harness that crisscrossed his chest, his arms wrapped around them and cuffed securely as well. Hours had passed it seemed, since he had been left here in the dark behind his blindfold, listening to his own breathing, and inhaling the scent of leather and candles. He squirmed against his bonds, "this is NOT what I signed on for," he thought bitterly.

He did not hear the door open, but he felt the cool breath of air spreading across his back like silky fabric, and the answering trail of gooseflesh curling up his spine. He could not see his Mistress enter, but he could smell her skin, warm and spiced like jasmine and cinnamon, and he could hear the soft folds of her robe whisper as she passed. He arched, leaning forward straining for her attention, willing himself with clenched teeth to be silent (he had learned at least that much), but she was gone, he could hear the soft hush of fabric as she settled into the soft velvet chaise against the wall.

He sagged slightly and sighed, dropping his head to rest on his knees. More waiting it seemed.

"Sit up straight, boy!" and he did, flinching away from the hissing voice at his ear. It was Susanna, he had not felt her come in either, had not heard the telltale clink of the chain around her waist, but he could feel her now, her fingers curling into a fist in his hair, her breath hot against his cheek. Fingers stroked his forehead tenderly, and then his head was wrenched back, almost unbalancing him from his stool. Then he felt her legs smooth and cool against his back, keeping him from falling, and her grip in his hair subsided.

She spoke again, her voice softer this time, "be ready baby, we are getting ready to start." And she pressed her lips against his for the shortest moment, before stepping away and allowing him to crash to the floor. He suppressed a growl of frustration and rocked back and forth on his back, trying to right himself.

"Be still." The Mistress had not spoken loudly, barely above a whisper, but it felt like a thunderclap in his chest. And he was still.

He heard Susanna's feet padding softly over the floor, and the tiny sigh that escaped from her as she lowered her body to the ground before the Mistress. He heard the murmuring of voices, like waves washing over one another far, far away, and then the low moan that betrayed Susanna each time she reached for her Mistress's kiss. "For your pleasure Ms," Susanna said, her voice husky, dark and hungry.

Fluttering fingers and soft metallic snaps announced the freedom of his legs, and he groaned as he was finally allowed to stretch his long limbs. He opened his mouth to thank her, but felt smooth fingers pressed to his lips.

"UP!" the word was clipped and short, the kind of command he would give to his dog, and like a dog he scrambled to obey, only to find his hands still secured to the cuffs about his thighs. Awkwardly he pulled his knees beneath him, before he could steady himself a hard shove sent him tumbling forward and he yelped reflexively, catching the force of the fall on his shoulder, barely saving his face and nose from crashing into the floor.

"Go and thank your Mistress for this privilege" Susanna's voice was cold and hard, with a lilting distain that set his teeth on edge. He hesitated for a moment, rebellion roiling in his gut. From Ms, yes he would bear this kind of treatment, but from Susanna? The bitch.

He yelped as a stripe of fire erupted across his upturned ass. The sound of the strap cracking against his skin made him jump more even than the pain of it. He set his teeth, swallowing the puppy-like yip that threatened to leap from his throat as the strap fell again, once, twice. Instinctively he shied away from it, rolling onto his side.

"No, no, no," Susanna's voice sounded tired now. He felt her fingers wrap around the back of his neck, and begin to burrow into the soft skin there pulling him up, then driving him forward on his knees. "NOW, move." The strap fell across his shoulders driving him forward. He grunted shuffling on his knees across the floor until he felt the soft fingers of his Mistress, pressing against his head. He stopped, and knelt there, head drooping, breathing hard. Her hand slid down the side of his face, and he bent his chin, filling her palm with loving kisses.

"Thank you Ms, thank you..." he breathed, filling his nostrils with the scent of her. And the fire rained down on him again. He bent forward, resting his head on his Mistress's silk covered thigh wincing and hissing through his teeth, the weight of her hand on his head the only thing keeping his cries at bay.

He shivered at the touch of her lips at his ear. "That's a good boy," she purred as the strap slipped over his head and around his neck, cinching down constricting his throat. Susanna hauled on the belt, her knees pressed into his back, helping him to scramble to his feet. She led him to the center of the room, holding onto his shoulders. He felt spindly and unsteady, like a newborn colt, and when she stepped away from him, he actually stumbled.

He stood waiting, silence spreading out from him like a stain on the floor, the room growing somehow until it felt the size of an aircraft hanger. He felt slightly dizzy, unanchored, unsure.

"Go to the bookshelf, remove the box from the third shelf."

He paused, turning slightly, mind spinning, working to get his bearings within the room.

Susanna sighed in faux exasperation. "Turn to your left. Stop. Take three steps forward." The boy moved slowly, feeling as though he were balanced on a ledge. She directed him around the room, until he reached the shelf. "Bend forward slowly, and take the ribbon in your teeth. Carefully...carefully," she coaxed him along until he felt a soft fabric brush his cheek, the scent of cedar and leather and mint filling his nostrils. He stood slowly, the weight of the thing threatening to pull itself from his grasp. He bit down hard and waited for instructions.

He could hear the smile in Susanna's voice now. "Turn around, take three steps and stop." He did so, and suddenly an image flashed through his mind like cold water. What must he look like, standing here shiny leather across his chest and over his eyes, cock at half-mast, a ribboned box dangling from his lips. Suddenly he felt foolish, and the slow anger began to creep into him again. She loved to humiliate him, he knew. He knew she was getting him back for the beatings he himself had given, for times he had made her scramble and fetch and beg. He could hear his Mistress speaking with Susanna softly, again, the murmuring of waves. It was almost more than he could bear. What had ever made him think that he could do this?

“Spread your feet, stand strong.” Her voice regained its acid coldness as he obeyed her. He was circling, taunting him. “What was the lesson you taught me boy? Be ready always?”

He felt a stinging slash across his buttocks like nothing he had ever experienced before, a deep searing pain as though molten wire had dragged across his tender skin. He cried out, remember only at the last moment not to drop the ribbon between his lips.

“Which implement is it that you fear the most?” She was circling again, and the image of the whistling cane flashed through his mind. The cane yes! How had she known? “Mmmm the cane, yes,” she said as though she had read his thoughts. “The cane, because I could see the fear of it in your eyes each time you used it on me.” Susana punctuated the last four words with four perfectly spaced lashes of the cane down the backs of his thighs. He screamed through clenched teeth and felt sweat break out all over his body. She stepped close to him, the heat of her skin spreading over the burning lines like silk. She kissed his shoulder tenderly, and slipped the smooth cold length of the cane between his buttocks and tipped it down to tap gently against his testicles.

“What a little slut you are Sir”, she said, the sarcasm on the word ‘Sir’ stinging more than the cane. “All this time, beneath that tough exterior, just a wanton little pain slut. Ms can see how hard your cock is from all the way across the room.” She stepped away from him, circling around to his front. “And what a naughty little cock, pumping into the air uselessly, what a waste.” Gently she tapped the cane against his cock, and a rush of panic surged through his chest. GOD no no, not the cock.

There was a pause and an intake of breath as Susanna drew back her arm and then the whistling through the air, and he screamed, dropping the box sinking to his knees. He gasped as he felt the wind from the blow sweep before him. She hadn’t missed…she hadn’t intended to hit him, it was a mind fuck. Again, he felt the anger boil in his chest.

Susana gasped as well in mock horror. “What the HELL do you think you’re doing!” she snapped and gripped his hair, dragging him to his feet, she laid a hard stinging slap on his buttocks with her hand. “Take it!” she snarled shoving the ribbon so roughly into his mouth that he spluttered and gagged.

“Susana” At the sound of her name from her Mistress’s lips Susana dropped the cane and stepped back, trembling slightly.

"Come hear boy," his Mistress said. "Follow my voice." She continued to speak to him, cooing softly and he stepped carefully one foot before the other until he felt her hand on his thigh. He was trembling. "Would you like Susanna to take your blindfold off now, so that you may see the gift that you have brought to me?" Gently she lifted the box, taking it away. With silky fingers she stroked his chest, allowing her hand to trail down his belly gentle as raindrops. Tenderly she stroked his swollen penis, caressed his balls, and he sighed, swaying on his feet. Her featherlike fingers turned suddenly to steel around his balls gripping them hard enough that he saw spots behind the blindfold.

“Don’t you ever, EVER” she squeezed, “Try to run from a blow again.” She released him, rolling her thumb over the glistening head of his cock. “Do you understand?”

“Y-y-yes Ms, yes,” he stammered feeling dizzy. Quickly, Susana unclasped the buckles which held his hands to his thighs. “Please Ms, please may I see you? Please?” he breathed, surprised at how easily the supplicating whine slipped into his voice.

There was a pause, and then a gasp from Susana, and the sound of fabric rustling, and the clinking of buckles and straps. “But I’m afraid to hurt him Ms,” Susanna whispered.

“What now”, he thought miserably, “What now?”

"Kneel then boy, so that she can reach your head."

He felt Susanna's hands on his shoulders turning him slowly, aiding his descent back to his knees, and then down onto his hands. As the blindfold fell away, he bent his head and blinked rapidly, even the dim flickering candlelight stung his eyes.

Susanna cupped his chin in her palm. "Look at me handsome boy," she said softly. His eyes widened as they focused first on her pale thigh, then the long glistening black cock strapped around her waist. He swallowed and glanced back over his shoulder to the Mistress, her dark eyes glinting, and a small cruel smile curling about the corner of her lips.

Susana's hand slipped down and began to caress the cock, sliding almost reverently over its surface her thumb slowly circled its shiny head, just as the Mistress had circled his a moment ago, fingers curling around its length, her hips working slightly. Her eyes were glazed "Yes, you pretty pretty boy," she whispered, almost to herself it seemed.

"Suck it." His Mistress's voice cut through the moment like a blade. His head snapped back to look at her, eyes pleading. Not this, not with Susanna, not here. His eyes were drawn back to those stroking fingers, and to his horror, he felt his cock begin to throb and grow heavy between his legs.

Susanna lifted one hand to her bare breast, gently rolled her palm over the erect nipple and mewed gently. "Suck it boy, suck it the way you want me to suck you...and if you're really good at it," her pink tongue flicked from between her lips and slipped across them hungrily, "she just might let me do it."

He squeezed his eyes closed and hung his head for a moment, heart and breath racing. I can't do it, he thought, I just...can't. He felt the cool rubber thing nudge his cheek, and he almost wailed out loud, but slowly, resolve building inch by inch, he raised his head and parted his lips to take the soft domed head between his lips.

He worked slowly at first, allowing the weight of her cock to rest on his lips, then slide over his tongue, back and forth. He closed his eyes, concentrating, willing himself to perform. He felt her hand drift back behind his head, he could not help but think of his own hand resting on the back of Susanna's neck in just the same way as he pumped his cock into her mouth. Without warning her grip tightened and she thrust brutally with her hips, driving the cock deep into his throat. He sputtered and coughed, gagging, backing up reflexively.

She followed him, reaching for his neck again. "Suck bitch." Again his mouth was invaded his airway blocked off as she thrust again and again into his mouth. He scuttled back again, and again she followed him, gripping him by the hair this time. She gave his head a vicious shake before pulling his mouth back onto her cock. "Look at you, you cock sucking whore, don't act as though you aren't loving it, I can see your cock, I KNOW you love it. Come on, SUCK."

His face burned, his throat felt raw, and he felt tears welling in his eyes. I will NOT. He threatened himself, not for this little bitch, I will NOT! He moved backwards again, but felt his retreat blocked, something smooth and hard bumped into his ass. It left a cool damp spot against his leg. Before he could turn to look Susanna reached for him again and he wrenched his head away, the cock striking his cheek hard and skidding down the side of his face. "You stupid little slut!" Susanna drew her hand back and landed a stinging slap across his face.

At that moment, something within him cracked. He launched himself at her, rising to his full height gripping her throat, propelling her backwards across the floor, bending her cruelly back, her feet thrashing as she scrambled in his grasp, a deep wordless growl rolling from his chest. Her eyes were wide and blinking, terror whitened her cheeks. This thrilled him, and he gave her a shake, hissing softly under his breath, "you cunt..."

A dark shape slipped through the rage haze in his mind, and he became aware of a hand on his throat, squeezing slowly down tighter and tighter. He coughed, his grip on Susanna weakening. "Let her go baby, let her go." The Mistresses voice was soft and low, but heavy with warning. She stepped around beside him, trailing her fingers down the quivering muscles of his arm to his hand, and gently lifted his fingers from Susanna's throat.

The girl gasped and sagged with a sob against her Mistress’s arm. She was held for a moment, but then the tender smile faded from the Mistress's face, replaced by that diamond hard gleam . She gripped Susanna's long blonde ponytail and wrapped it around her fist, jerking the girl away from her bosom and holding her at arms length.

"Take off my cock girl,” she said, pulling Susana up onto the very tips of her toes. The girl struggled, fumbling with buckles and straps but finally the harness fell away.

“You like being a bossy bitch Susanna?" the Mistress said coolly, her free hand gently caressing her girl’s slim pale neck. She twisted her hand and flexed her powerful arm slowly bending the girl down, arching her backwards.

"Only for your pleasure Ms, only for you-" Susana gasped, but her words were choked as the Mistresses other hand came down over her mouth and nose, stealing the air.

She spoke slowly. "Don't lie Susanna. Lies are ugly, and I won't have ugly things in my house." She held her grip for a moment, admiring the shuddering, squirming thing in her grip. Slowly she lifted her hand, and the boy found himself grinning as Susanna panted greedily sucking air into her lungs.

The girl stammered and wept. "Yes Ms, yes, I do," she sobbed as much in shame as fear. "I do."

The Mistress brought the girl back to her bosom, and stroked her forehead, saying nothing, but crooning softly. She lifted her eyes to the boy.

"No one told you to stop sucking boy."

He felt his guts quaver, and slowly he sank back to his knees.

"Back up." She said, "Go on, crawl backwards. Go."

And he did, slowly inching back and back until he hit the same cold smooth knob that had stopped him before.

"You know what that is, don't you baby?" the Mistress purred as she stroked Susanna's hair. His mind flew, connections linked and suddenly he DID know, and his cheeks began to burn. "It's all ready for you, all hard and slick and ready." He looked back over his shoulder at the cock mounted to the whipping horse, glistening with lube. He lifted his gaze to her, the word please forming and dying on his lips.

"Fuck yourself." She hissed.

Yet again he hung his head, drawing a quivering breath. But slowly, slowly he positioned himself over the protruding phallus, and began to work his body over its lubricated point. He grunted softly, swaying on his hands and knees as the cold slick shaft slid deeper into him. He flexed and worked, groaning and arching his back, back and forth, he felt the heat rising in him, his cock throbbed between his legs. He gritted his teeth and lifted his eyes, to look at his Mistress.

The Mistress had rested back on another leather covered horse, with Susanna pulled back across her lap, her fingers fluttering over the girls pinkened skin, her splayed thighs and the swollen lips of her sex. Susanna's mouth hung open and gasping, and she writhed and mewed beneath her Mistress's touch, her body arching hungrily begging silently for more and deeper touches but receiving none. She watched him, her eyes glittering, she pulled the girl’s bottom lip between her teeth, and he knew that she was growing hungry too.

The Mistress bent her head and whispered into Susanna's ear, and the girl panted softly in protest, but nodded her head. The Mistress slipped out from beneath her, and moved to stand before her boy, his body writhing, impaled on the post at her feet. He panted, sweated, and bowed low to kiss her feet, the cock sliding in and out of his ass in tiny pulses. She smiled and bent to rest her hand against his cheek.

"Be still now buy, be still"

He rocked back, allowing the cock to fill him completely and he groaned, and fell still, waiting. She slipped her hand from his cheek down along the damp lines of his chest and across his belly once more. He shuddered at her touch and arched his neck to rub against her arm. She bent closer to him, her hand slipping lower, the scent of her washing over him and through him. Her fingers closed around his swollen cock and he almost wept. She stroked him slowly, softly, teasing his cock drawing out drop after glistening drop of precum onto her fingers. His body moved without volition, his hips rocked back sliding his cock across her palm, and the phallus in and out of his ass. The moment seemed to stretch forever, he felt an explosion blossoming in his thighs, his trembling ass- but then her hand slipped away.

She stepped back and glanced over her shoulder. "Susanna is ready for us now baby." She said as she looped the strap around his neck again, gently urging him off of the delicious spike. "Come on now." She lead him to the low leather covered platform where Susanna waited, the four point restraints laying gleaming in the candlelight. "Up." And he obeyed, slithering up to lie flat against the cool smooth leather. He lay shuddering, his mind in a haze only dimly aware of the burning pain from the welts on his ass and thighs, and of the two women buckling him down, cinching each limb until it would move not at all.

samadhi
samadhi
1 Followers
12