Ship Bound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alainn
Alainn
62 Followers

A breath rushed out of him at the desperation in her pleading. He grabbed her roughly, pulled her against him, and sucked her soul from her lips, and claimed it for his own. He kneaded her breast with one hand, the other he thrust into her hair, holding her head in the best position to plunder the treasures in her mouth. His mouth trailed a wet path of sensations as it slipped down her neck.

Serena arched her back, allowing more access. He ran his hot tongue in the valley between her breasts, then up and over one. She jolted at the feeling of him sucking on her, rolling her sensitive nipple between his teeth. He pushed the two together, and laved his tongue across both areolas, wringing soft, panting cries from her.

Gwydion kissed her lips as he ran his hands over her trim waist, then where it flared out at her hips. The only thing she had on, yellow bikini bottoms, felt alien against the silky smoothness of her skin. So he pulled it slowly off, kissing her with a tender gentleness that he never knew existed within him. He ran his hands back up the inside of her thighs, parted them, and without warning, slipped a finger into the warmth of her body.

She cried out with a sudden orgasm, and he felt like the god of magic he was named for. Then he found her nodule with his thumb, and began rubbing it in slow, erotic circles as he stroked her from inside. She pulled him closer and arched her back, and he took the breast that she offered into his mouth, sucking and nibbling until she began crying out:

"Ohmygod, ohmygod," her body writhed beneath his expert hands and mouth. He was doing too much to her, too many sensations were burning through her. That first orgasm, which surprised her by its suddenness, left her wanting to melt into a puddle, but he kept on touching her and kissing her, driving her up again. And then another blinding flash of light lit her world, "Gwydion!"

His every touch seared through her very being, and she knew, whether or not he wanted it, that she would remember with longing, this day and Gwydion O'Conolly for the rest of her life.

"Now," Serena begged, though she never had to beg a man before. But she would do anything to have everything he could give her, "I need you, now!"

Without breaking their kiss, Gwydion managed to ungracefully wiggle out of his trunks. Then he slipped his body between her legs, already wide open in welcome.

"Look at me, lass," he commanded, and her lovely blue eyes focused onto him. A hoarse cry erupted from him as he thrust himself into her body, her succulent heat enveloping him. For a moment, he stayed there not moving, just enjoying the feeling of being inside Serena. Then he started to move, in and out, over and over. Water splashed out of the spa, rhythmically in time with each thrust.

Wrapping her arms around his neck, she lifted her body from the seat, allowing him to delve deep into her. She felt lost in the fullness of this man inside her body. Every nerve cried out in delight. The fire that had flared in that first orgasm had been rekindled, and was growing hotter with each of his thrusts.

Gwydion wanted to draw out their pleasure. He fought the impulse to give in to his own fire, but when her muscles closed tightly around his staff, it suddenly blazed out of his control. Cradling her firm behind with both of his hands, he pulled her towards him as he pushed into her, moving faster and harder as a sudden desperation raced through him. He plunged deep into her one last time, and then his desire poured from in, onto the very curve of her womb. The fire finally enveloped Serena, and she muffled her shout in his shoulder as her body convulsed.

"Serena!" He bellowed, his voice rough from their lovemaking.

Serena cradled his head in her arms as he finally came down. He mumbled something in her ear in a language that, though she couldn't understand, made her heart want to cry.

Finally he looked into her eyes, losing himself yet again in the blue depths. He took her mouth, gently this time, silently begging forgiveness if he inadvertently harmed her with the force of his need.

"Come, lass," he took her hands, and pulled her out of the spa. Gwydion picked up her white shift, and helped her into it before slipping into his silk robe.

"Where are we going?" He shouldered her bag, but left the bottle of wine and glasses.

He smiled, and pulled her close to him, "To my room, where I can take my time making sweet slow love to you, like you deserve."

"Oh." Serena's heart melted as he took her mouth again, softly, lovingly. His hands moved up her back, his fingers softly caressing her skin.

"Please, Serena," he begged her, "let me love you."

Alainn
Alainn
62 Followers
12