Shipping Dock

Story Info
A tale of anal sex and voyeurism at work.
1.6k words
4.2
36.3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I used to work on a shipping and receiving dock for an electronics manufacturer. My primary job was to make sure all the orders made it to their destinations on time which meant working with the different drivers a lot. Most were older gentlemen long ago married off but then Rick started working for one of our main delivery companies.

Rick was a young handsome man. He was probably in his early thirties with jet black hair and a killer smile. He was several inches taller then me with broad shoulders and the cutest butt I had ever seen. I couldn't help but to flirt with him when ever I had the chance and he was flirtatious back but both of us were very cautious about it. I guess we were worried about our job security.

One evening we had a super rush job that absolutely had to go out that very evening which meant I was going to be working late. It also meant that Rick would be making an extra trip out to see me today. We had already had our normal flirting session that morning, although looking back I may have laid it on a little thicker than usual. I had woken up in a very horny mood that morning for some reason and did not have time to remedy the situation before work.

By the time Rick arrived the place was just about empty. Just me and one elderly janitor in the back remained. I quickly processed the paperwork so as not to keep him very long but of course I couldn't help flirting the whole time. He was already changed form his work uniform. He looked so hot in his jeans and a black button down shirt with a black leather jacket over it. As soon as I saw him I had butterflies in my stomach. He was just so beautiful!

I think I must have fumbled around processing the paperwork more than usual because Rick asked seemingly very concerned, "Are you okay?"

I turned to him with the paperwork and said " Yes I'm fine, it's just been a long day. I just want to finally be able to relax."

Rick took the paperwork form my hand and set it on my desk. " Here let me help you to relax a little. You don't look well," he said as he guided me into my chair.

Rick began to give me a neck and shoulder rub. It felt so good . His hands were perfect. It didn't take long and I felt totally relaxed; well as relaxed as I could be with this incredibly hot man's hands on me! We engaged in small talk as Rick continued to massage, subtly fishing for personal information from each other. It didn't take long to find out that we were both recently single and not ready to have a relationship but that we both missed the physical intimacy terribly. Rick's hand began to slip a little further down the front of my shoulders towards my breasts slowly, then he would return them to my shoulders to start over again, each time going a little further and a little further.

I knew that Rick was testing me to see if I would stop him and I had no intention of doing so. Instead I sat up a little straighter pushing my breasts up higher for him to reach them quicker. I knew I was acting kind of slutty but I was just so horny I didn't really care!

Rick got the message loud and clear and slipped his hand down my blouse and into my bra. My nipple was already hard and hardened even more as soon as he touched it. He began to squeeze and pinch my nipples. I love that and was getting wetter by the minute. Rick's other hand got busy unbuttoning my blouse.

I stopped him long enough to turn around so that I could undress him too. I knew exactly what I wanted and had every intention of getting it right then and there. I slipped his jacket off and started to unbutton his shirt. I got about half the buttons undone and he had me topless. He didn't stop there and immediately started unbuttoning my jeans as quickly as he could. I wasn't slowing down either and soon I was caught up to him.

We stood there both topless, with our pants around our knees groping each other like teenagers for several minutes. As we kissed I felt him grow hard in my hand. I was pleased with his seven inch thick and curved cock. Just having him in my hand was making me soak my thighs.

His hands finally lowered to my now soaking wet slit. His fingers quickly found there way inside. His cock was dripping in my hand with his first drops of pre-cum. He began to finger me as I slowly started to jerk him off. I was getting wetter by the second and he was getting even harder. He then pushed me over the edge into orgasm when he began to suck on my nipples. The feel of his hot mouth on my rock hard nipples and his fingers sliding in and out of me was all it took. I was cumming. I came so hard that I was grinding my teeth. I had to let go of Rick and hold onto the desk in order not to fall over or seriously hurt him! My orgasm slowly subsided and I began to breath a little more normally.

Rick snickered and said, "I guess it has been a long time for you," and turned me to face the desk fully, pushing on me gently, guiding me to bend over for him.

I suddenly felt very exposed; naked laying there in this big empty dock. Maybe this was a mistake? I started to get nervous.

That quickly disappeared as soon as I felt Rick's hot tongue flick my clit that very first time. He was amazing with his mouth! He gave just enough clitoral stimulation but not too much. Soon I was moaning and grinding up against his face encouraging him to keep going. Which he did. He seemed to have an unreal stamina for licking me. Soon I was cumming all over his face. Moaning like a maniac! Rick just kept going and shortly after my first orgasm I had my second.

My second orgasm was the most amazing thing. I lost track of everything around us. To me there seemed only two people in existence right then, Rick and me. I didn't see the shipping dock. I didn't feel the desk underneath me. All I could sense at all was my and Rick's bodies.

After my second orgasm subsided I began to beg Rick to fuck me. I was just so horny and need to feel his hardness in me so badly that I no longer cared about anything else.

Rick was quick to accommodate. He stood up and quickly entered me fully. I immediately began to push back on him even harder grinding myself against his pelvic bone. I arched my back and could feel his balls slap my clitoris with every thrust. Rick grabbed my hips and really laid into me. I was loving every minute of it.

Rick reached around to the front of me grabbing onto both my tits and squeezing them as he fucked me. Before long I felt another orgasm rising in my stomach. I began to buck and grind like crazy. Rick slipped his hand down to finger my clit. That's all it took to send me over the edge back into orgasm. As I was cumming I reached back and caressed Rick's ball sack. He was completely soaked in my juices and as hard as a rock!

Rick took his cum soaked fingers and began to massage my anus. Slowly going back and forth from my pussy to my anus getting me nice and wet. Soon he slipped a finger in while he continued to fuck me. Then another finger was inside of me.

Rick growled out, " I know what you really want! You want my cock up that ass! Don't you?"

By now I could think of nothing else so I said, "Yes, please!"

As Rick was entering my tight little butt hole, I looked to my side and was shocked! There standing in a doorway was the janitor! He didn't move and soon I saw why. He was watching us and stroking his own manhood into full attention. Apparently he was enjoying watching us, which turned me on more then ever.

I turned my head back and pushed myself back onto Rick's cock with such force that I took all the rest of him into me at once with a grunt. Rick almost came immediately but he was able to get enough control back to fuck me deep and hard for several minutes before he pulled out and came all over my ass. He kept cumming and cumming. I had never seen that much cum before! I looked over to see the janitor climaxing into his hand and I had a very deep orgasm myself.

Rick got me some paper towels to clean up with and we both got dressed as quickly as we could. I was embarrassed now at what I had just done and I think so was he. By the time we had finished dressing the janitor was no where to be seen. I debated with myself on whether to ask Rick if he knew about the janitor watching but decided to it would be best to just leave it alone.

Rick walked me to my car and kissed me on the cheek. We didn't know it then but our little meetings on the dock would happen several more times before we would be done.