Ships in the Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack_straw
jack_straw
3,233 Followers

They both groaned heavily as they immediately hit their stride, their hips churning together as Stan drove his cock relentlessly up her twitching cunt. The light sheen of sweat on their bodies created a delicious friction that sent their arousal through the roof, as their mouths strained together.

Stan simply could not get enough of Danielle's hot mouth, the way her tongue slipped into his mouth and jousted with his tongue. They were feeding on each other's mounting passion, their mutual lust, their bodies working as one.

Finally, however, Danielle needed to catch her breath, so she broke their lip lock, and placed her hands firmly on both sides of Stan's chest. In this position, she could work her hips harder and faster up and down on Stan's spastic cock.

Stan, too, got a jolt of lust from the way Danielle's tits swayed lightly as she worked up and down, her eyes closed in reverie. He reached up and gathered them in his hands, and she just smiled sensually, never opening her eyes as she felt one of the most explosive orgasms she'd ever felt begin to work itself to a head.

Low, rhythmic moans of pleasure escaped Danielle's lips as they hurtled toward a crashing climax. Stan's hands moved down to her hips and he was starting to work her hard and fast on his cock. He was straining to hold back the rush of cum that sitting right on the edge of release.

He was waiting on that one moment, and now it came. Danielle's body went rigid and she cried out in a deep, keening moan, then suddenly her whole body went into convulsions as her orgasm crashed about her like waves on a rocky beach, powerful and violent.

Stan could barely hang on as he felt his control disappear. With a sharp cry of his own, he felt the rocket of cum blast through his cock and explode out the end, basting Danielle's clenching cunt with his super-hot cream.

Their bodies were twitching and shuddering as they spent themselves together, and even as the waves of passion kept buffeting their bodies, Stan pulled his new lover to him and they kissed again, still with the fiery sizzle of their earlier pleasure.

Then, with a long, satisfied groan, Danielle collapsed onto Stan's chest and they felt their bodies relax in exhaustion. Danielle had just enough strength left to reach up and turn off the bedside lamp before they both fell into a deep, sated slumber.

They made love again the next morning, after Danielle received her wake-up call, then they met for a farewell breakfast before going their separate ways to get on with the day's business.

Danielle had another round of meetings with her company brass, then she was headed home on a late-afternoon flight. Stan still had a couple of days of business left to conduct with John Motta before he would return home.

But before he put Danielle on a taxi for the company headquarters, Stan got one more deep soul kiss, then gazed in wonder as the taxi sped off down the street. He could see Danielle's face as she was turned to look out the back window at him until the taxi turned the corner, out of sight.

As he walked back into the hotel lobby, Stan reached in his jacket pocket and pulled out the business card she'd given him, the one where she had written her private, home telephone number and her personal cell phone number on the back.

"Call me when you get home," were the last words she'd said to him, and Stan smiled almost devilishly.

There wasn't any doubt in his mind that he was going to do just that, about a minute after he walked in his front door. He was going to see more of Danielle Murray, much more, and he anticipated burning up the 100 miles between his home and hers on a regular basis.

After all, he was in love again, and it felt damn good.

jack_straw
jack_straw
3,233 Followers