Ship's Whore Ch. 01: Stowaway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Worth every penny?" I asked, trying to make it sound flirtatious.

She nodded. "Do you mind if I record this?"

I was within my rights to refuse it, and previously with other clients I had, but for once it seemed appropriate. "Not so long as I get a copy."

She grinned. "Great! Thanks! Are you ready?"

I nodded, and followed her, gradually acclimatising to weightlessness and grateful for the magnetic soles that allowed us to walk. Despite my training, I still found flying along corridors disorientating. I was glad also that I had remembered to tie my hair up, because it looks crazy in zero-G.

(Technically it wasn't zero-G, but rather one-percent-G, which isn't gravity so much as a general nuisance. You don't really notice it, but it messes with your sense of straight lines.)

In addition to various games rooms and sports halls, there were a number of private rooms that everyone just called sex rooms even if officially no one was allowed to have sex in them. Unofficially, no one used them for anything else.

It was a cylindrical room, slightly longer than my cabin, with the door at one end, and three red tethers running parallel to the axis. "Take your shoes off," she said, "and do as I do." Removing her own shoes, which stayed magnetically attached where she left them, she jumped up gently until she was in the middle of the room, and wound a tether round her arm to hold herself still. She did this with the easy grace of one who was born in Space.

I joined her there, my own actions lacking her fluid ease. She pulled me close, until our lips almost touched. "Can I kiss you?" she whispered.

I answered by kissing her. My first proper kiss in space. My first proper kiss in years. It was heavenly. "I could fall in love with you so easily," I said.

"You do know I only want you for your body," she said, though whether it was a joke or a warning I wasn't sure.

"You do know I will say anything you want me to," I whispered back, and kissed her again.

With the fingers of her free right hand she teased my left nipple through my shirt. "You've no idea how much it turns me on," she murmured, "every time I see you, knowing that all I have to do to turn you into my willing sex slave is..." She pinched my nipple, so very gently.

"Don't," I begged her, on the verge of panic, and she relented.

"Let's see you naked, blue girl."

"I'm not a girl," I reminded her, but she was too busy stripping off, throwing her clothes in all directions, all while apparently suspended in mid-air. I was still struggling to get my shirt off over my head when her hands caught my waist and her mouth descended on the same nipple she had teased earlier, her teeth threatening to do what her fingers had held back from.

Not that she needed to kick me into overdrive. I'd been aroused anyway before all this started, both from the enhancer and my excitement over this encounter, but her cruel teasing was awaking a fire of lust in me.

I wrapped tethers about both my arms to hold still as she sucked first on one nipple then the next, and noticed the third tether was wound about her ankles. Around us, our clothes drifted slowly to rest by our shoes, evidence of the ship's constant thrust that we scarcely felt.

I gave a startled cry as she lifted me suddenly and spun me in the air, not once but several times, and before I could get my bearings her head was between my thighs, her breath warm against my pussy. She chuckled as I discovered my arms were too tightly tangled now by the tethers to be freed.

Her hands cupped and caressed my breasts as her tongue swept between my labia and circled about my clit, making me whimper with need. Fingers and thumbs captured my nipples, rubbing gently, and I struggled uselessly to escape their dangerous game. "I'm sorry, Sam," the doctor said, after kissing my inner thighs tenderly, "but I need to do this." And she pinched...

I screamed with frustration as the enhancer kicked in, and all considerations fell away except the need to fuck, and be fucked, and somehow achieve the orgasm that my body craved. Restrained as I was by the tethers, I did the only thing I could do and wrapped my legs tightly about my tormenter's head, and trapped her with her mouth against my pussy. "Make me come," I demanded.

Any casual, passing thought I may have had about trying to climb down from this lustful high was quickly dismissed by the pressure of the doctor's fingers as she continued to rub and pinch my nipples. Her tongue swept again and again between my labia, sometimes softly, sometimes roughly. Sometimes the tip penetrated within. Sometimes I could feel her swallowing. All of which was nice, but it was my clit that needed attention.

She teased and tormented me for an age, bringing me close a dozen times. "Please," I begged her. "Please let me come!"

And then she did at last, and I screamed with pleasure as her tongue drove me over the threshold and I yielded to an orgasm more intense than any I had ever experienced before. Like waves of bliss. Her tongue and fingers continued their divine work as I convulsed in helpless ecstasy.

Until at last we disengaged and I hung there still restrained and quite exhausted, but able at last to calm my body down to normal levels of arousal.

Dr Dale drifted over and kissed me. "I hope you will forgive me."

I nodded weakly, too tired to be angry. "It was worth it," I said.

*

Two weeks later we reached Saturn - or, rather, the moon Titan, whose ring of artificial satellites looked almost like a parody of the magnificent rings beyond it.

I'd seen pictures, of course, but to see that ringed giant with the naked eye was a thrill that I couldn't get enough of. Saturn was huge in the sky, vast in comparison to anything I - having missed seeing Earth from low orbit - had ever seen.

This, more than anything that had gone before, was proof that I had made it, that I, Sam Jones, child of Earth, was in Space.

Even as docking completed, Lieutenant Granger summoned me to his office, sending me into a momentary panic. I couldn't think what I might have done to upset him. Certainly the expression in his eyes was as disapproving as ever, and his lips tightened pointedly as he glanced at my absolutely-within-regulation stilettos. I glared back defiantly, conveying more confidence than I actually felt.

"I do not approve of the way you boarded the Kythera," he said. "By and large I don't approve of Earthers. They have no respect for the hazards of space travel." Again he glanced pointedly at my shoes. "But... I must admit that I gave you a hard choice, and despite expectations I have not received any complaint about you."

I blinked, startled. In his own harsh way, he was paying me a compliment.

He passed me a hard square of what looked like glass. "Your Guild membership. Keep it safe. It acts as your passport and work permit, lists qualifications and experience, and keeps your credit score and medical record."

I studied the square curiously for a few seconds, discovering the data interface. Under qualifications it stated merely 'Ship's Whore'. Under experience it stated 'Twelve Weeks (Interplanetary)'. Under credit score it displayed a familiar number so far into the red I doubted it would ever go black.

But as a whole, it represented freedom. It represented belonging - and not to Earth, or even to the Kythera, but to Space. "Wow," I said, suddenly close to tears. "Thank you, sir."

"The Kythera will be leaving for Earth again in forty-eight hours. You are welcome to stay aboard if you wish."

"No, sir. But thank you."

No, indeed. Earth was my past. A life of endlessly looping around the Solar System was not going to be my future. My destiny would be elsewhere, out amongst the stars - even if I had to fuck the whole galaxy to get there.

12